So through some more talking (does it ever end? :D ) the wife and I have found something we both enjoy that is a bit beyond normal everyday romps in the bed...outdoor sex. We've done it before while camping, and it was pretty hot. I guess it's a bigger turn on for her than what I knew.

So! We have a problem. We live in a pretty cramped housing complex, so there isn't enough privacy to just go in the back yard with a blanket and get it on. There are some nearby parks, but the local police patrol them regularly (damn teenagers!) There's some wooded lots, but getting poison ivy down THERE (or anywhere) doesn't sound fun. So...what can we do?

Around here (Northern Wisconsin) we have ample quasi-public land available that's used by the paper companies to grow toilet paper and newsprint that's accessible by most two wheel drive vehicles with horny owners. But since most of Indiana is given over to pavement and corn (okay, I've only been on I-65) that's probably not an option.

One of the local favorite skinny dipping spots around here is a small lake by our airport. There are no homes on it and it's outside the wire so TSA doesn't care what's going on, and since it's at the end of a dead end trail, the local constabulary doesn't worry themselves too much with it since they'd have to walk to it.

Failing a really convenient lake by an airport, I'd go with the wooded lots and a large stadium blanket.

W

Outdoor sex IS fun, but I had a girlfriend once who liked to have sex ouside DURING THUNDERSTORMS! Man...talk about adrenaline rush.............

I think you just have to keep scouting out places. My wife and I have been able to find quite a few. There's a few back roads, and I mean back roads...dirt roads...that lead mainly nowhere around here. We've availed ourselves of the opportunities on them. There's also a fire tower here in the Charles Deam Wildnerness. Whopping tall thing, over 100 feet tall. You can see for 20 miles. You can also have a lot of fun, and nobody can see what you're doing, and if they start coming up the tower you get a few minutes to put yourself back together :) Another one here is a dam overlook.

You just have to scout places out. You'll find them.

Along the same lines, we are surrounded by national forests in this area. They are fairly easily accessible, open to the public, but there's thousands and thousands of acres, so it is very easy to be the only people in a several mile radius.

My wives and I live on a farm, so we have sex outdoors, all of the time. About a week ago, Bets was weeding the garden and bent over, presenting one of the nicest asses on the planet for my viewing pleasure, so I took her then and there, between the sweet corn and the tomatos, and it was soooo fine!!!:D

The female half recently had a wonderful experience with her favorite playmate in our favorite couple's back yard. She's always been rather shy and reserved, not much for outdoor activity, but the bedroom was occupied and desire won out over self consciousness. Actually, they went outside to talk, and one thing led to another. Next thing I knew my shy bride was walking in the back door blushing. :D

They were in the back yard of a duplex apartment, which borders a public bike path. Surprising how few people are paying attention at 3 AM. If any were, they no doubt got a good show. Luckily there was a noisy air conditioner unit right next to them, LOL.

Not that I'd advise such acts in public on a regular basis, but it worked that time at least. ;)

The few experiences with outdoors sex have been very rushed. That's mainly because A. we were afraid of getting caught or B. between the weeds and bugs and rocks it was so uncomfortable we both just wanted it to be over. does anyone have ideas on how to make outside sex more comfortable?

You do have to be careful with outdoor sex. We have some friends who were caught by a ranger in a managment area. They both spent 30 days in jail, and he is now a registered sex offender.

Nothing better than bending her over the car in the front yard! Or maybe in the dunes at the beach... Hmm, then there is the boat at the lake in the cove...oh the great outdoors..

You do have to be careful with outdoor sex. We have some friends who were caught by a ranger in a managment area. They both spent 30 days in jail, and he is now a registered sex offender.

Wow, that sounds really draconian, even given the idiocy of the law when it comes to sex, especially in this part of the country. How did he end up on the sex offender list but she didn't, and yet they both spent 30 days in jail?

We like outdoor sex and have tried just about everywhere there is to try. Our current favorite is probably in the boat out on the water. Around the pool / backyard is by far the most frequent, although that kinda doesn't count since even though we have close neighbors on one side we have a privacy fence that was designed and built with the objective in mind of getting the feel of the outdoors without worrying about what anyone else may see.

Back when we first got together, we were both still living at home, so some private time with a roof over your head was a rare luxury. We did it so many times at the local state park that I guess we should both be serving life in prison by the standard listed above. Hot summer nights when the mosquitoes would about suck you dry, or middle of winter on a thin blanket on cold, hard ground, it didn't matter. Can't recall ever doing it in the snow though, at least not outside of the cramped little vehicles we had then, so I guess our raging hormones did draw the line somewhere :)

We usually tried to pick out of the way spots after dark, but a few times there were enough campers, etc. in the general vicinity that they probably could make out enough to figure out what was going on if they took enough time away from their beer-drinking around the campfire to even look across the cove or whatever. Yes, we did get caught a couple of times when we lingered too long and the staff would be patrolling the park before closing the gate for the night, but that just consisted of chasing you out of there by pulling up behind your vehicle and spotlighting it until you got the hint and then they would follow you to the gate to make sure you left before turning around and going back in to roust out the next bunch.

Along the same lines, we are surrounded by national forests in this area. They are fairly easily accessible, open to the public, but there's thousands and thousands of acres, so it is very easy to be the only people in a several mile radius.

Which is the case here, too. In fact, with Dave's job, he knows the best trails and areas not seen by human eyes since Lewis and Clark came through here.

There are also parks, but no where to hide since they are very public and there are too many people to turn it into and outdoor voyeuristic adventure, instead.

Wow, that sounds really draconian, even given the idiocy of the law when it comes to sex, especially in this part of the country. How did he end up on the sex offender list but she didn't, and yet they both spent 30 days in jail?

We like outdoor sex and have tried just about everywhere there is to try. Our current favorite is probably in the boat out on the water. Around the pool / backyard is by far the most frequent, although that kinda doesn't count since even though we have close neighbors on one side we have a privacy fence that was designed and built with the objective in mind of getting the feel of the outdoors without worrying about what anyone else may see.

Back when we first got together, we were both still living at home, so some private time with a roof over your head was a rare luxury. We did it so many times at the local state park that I guess we should both be serving life in prison by the standard listed above. Hot summer nights when the mosquitoes would about suck you dry, or middle of winter on a thin blanket on cold, hard ground, it didn't matter. Can't recall ever doing it in the snow though, at least not outside of the cramped little vehicles we had then, so I guess our raging hormones did draw the line somewhere :)

We usually tried to pick out of the way spots after dark, but a few times there were enough campers, etc. in the general vicinity that they probably could make out enough to figure out what was going on if they took enough time away from their beer-drinking around the campfire to even look across the cove or whatever. Yes, we did get caught a couple of times when we lingered too long and the staff would be patrolling the park before closing the gate for the night, but that just consisted of chasing you out of there by pulling up behind your vehicle and spotlighting it until you got the hint and then they would follow you to the gate to make sure you left before turning around and going back in to roust out the next bunch.

She was charged with a lewd act (giving head), he was charged with indecent exposure (a registerable offence)

Depending on how populated of an area you happen to live in, there's often a plethora of public land options available for outdoor "recreation" of various sorts, many of which are practically if not downright deserted at various times.

Might try visiting the appropriate government offices in your area, such as the Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management. They usually have detailed maps available that make for an excellent excuse for drives in the country if nothing else.

Guest SexyRed76

I have found that I as well love sex outdoors..In my previous marriage we actually came home one night and went out back under our gazebo and had sex on the patio table. After that, I was ADDICTED!!!! I have also had sex on the beach at Hedo (which was really awesome). But would love to find a partner that would love to be just as adventurous when it comes to sex. I would love to have sex on a motorcycle after a long bike ride on some back road or a park. My list could go on and on.

SexyRed76

My wife and I both love to play outdoors. Just did it a couple of nights ago in fact. We were outside having some drinks and before you knew it, we were naked on the back porch. Love it!!

There have also been many times where we would be driving on a trip and just pull over on a dirt road somewhere and get after it!! Good times....

Damn, I love that woman!

• Like 1

I guess I never thought about it because it hasn't happened for a long time is sex in the hot tub. We never wear suits in our tub. Foamy bubbles and all... then one thing leads to another and before you know it... it's sex outside under the stars.

We only do this at night. We don't have a privacy fence to guard the neighbor's eyes and I'm not paying for their intense therapy if they see me naked, so.... only at night.

Back in 1969, when I returned from Vietnam, my young and recently married wife (year and a half) settled into a cottage on a lake, in the New England woods. One obvious place for fun was in front of the field stone fireplace, on cold winter nights, and days!

What surprised me was my rather conservative wife was wanting to play at on the lake, while laying on the bottom of a canoe. Sadly, we were not able to acquire said canoe before we had to move... That would have been a blast, insect bite and all :)

We love it too. Mostly after skinny dipping in the pool. We have 4 wooded acres and on a hill side so we can get away with it easy. Have play in the yard at night as well but she did not like being on her back on the grass this past week... just flipped her over and kept on going. :)

Hedo on the beach was fun too as well as on the beds at night. We had a audience of 12 people one night when we were going at it. One guy kept kicking the landscape light to get a better view!

There are nudist places that allow outdoor sex in Indiana. We know, because we did it many times. You have to search a bit; I am not going to name any here.

Thanks for all the suggestions. A housing complex going up by us recently paved a new road, which happens to link to a new access road that goes to what looks like a water pumping station. It's back behind a large dirt hill, providing great cover. Took the wife back there the other night, she got off within a minute :) Talk about being excited! We've decided that next time we need to take a blanket and one of those clip on bug repellents so we can stay back there a bit longer. Mosquito bite on my ass...that's rather uncomfortable. :lol:

Guest screaminggood

Get a cheap telescope, a good blanket, and a picnic basket....Then you have a "cover."

Btw, go for a beach romp....nothing better than the F on top so sand doesn't get in the wrong places :facelick:

Get a cheap telescope, a good blanket, and a picnic basket....Then you have a "cover."

That's a damn good idea! Would have never thought of the telescope.

You've done this before, haven't you? :EG:

It's so sad that some find it so difficult to enjoy outdoor sex. Here at our place we can play on most of our 15 acres of land without being seen by neighbors. We love barbecues and bonfires. There is also feasting on blackberries in August, but don't do that naked!

Here is Vermont, nudity is legal by state law. Some towns and cities have ordinances, but our state has none.

Our favorite outdoor experience was after a play party with two of our favorite couples. There is a wonderful gravel state highway, 58, that runs through Hazen's Notch. It was the quickest way home. We were horny for each other. We noticed a cart path just past the hight point of the notch and pulled off the road. A very short hike led us to a cliff covered on top with moss. We shucked clothes right there, she kneeled, and I entered her from behind. It was hot and it was quick, but our echoes reverberated off the rock walls for some time.

Ahhh yes, I encountered a lovely naked woman in Vermont one delightful afternoon. This was in Stowe. Gods gift to the world.

This reminds me of a friend, years back, who lived in a resort community in the Berkshires, in Western Mass. He and his wife had a deck off of the living room, that was high above the road and surrounding land. This was so private that the had their play time, very often, out in nature.

Our farm, is off the main road, with a long driveway, so both my wives will garden in the nude. Naturally this makes for lots of outdoor sex. One of them will be bent over picking tomatos, and there you go!

I've lived in two different houses that had fenced patios with in-ground pools in the back yard, so sex outside was a regular thing for us. There's nothing better than sex under the stars (or sun). My wife used to say that after hot sex, all she'd want on her swollen pussy is a cool evening breeze.

Outdoor sex IS fun, but I had a girlfriend once who liked to have sex ouside DURING THUNDERSTORMS! Man...talk about adrenaline rush.............

now - that is a GREAT idea! I love thunderstorms...

Our other fun thing we do is 4wheeling in our Bronco and Blazer I hope to sometime hook up with another couple and find a nice private area out in the woods some where while riding and have some hot sex. But so far we do not mixed our 2 lifestyles.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By oncewere
      Their turn to visit our park

Last month we had a delightful time with Tony and Sal at a party in Portland and at their nudist park. Last week they drove up here on their way to Canada and we took them to our favorite nudist park for the day. In the middle of the week there weren’t too many people there, mostly the permanent residents. We knew the restaurant would be closed so we packed a lunch into a backpack and had breakfast at our favorite diner before we headed out. I can’t say enough about the feeling of freedom running around naked all day. They met some nice people and had a good time too.

We about wore ourselves out canoeing and swimming then soaked in the hot tub with two other couples. Everyone there were vanilla friends so the talk never got salty. We just enjoyed ourselves. Finally, about two we decided it was time for lunch. Barb suggested that she knew just the right place for a picnic so we put on our hiking shoes and walked up to the top of the park where the trailhead is. The park doesn’t encourage cameras but since we were going to be in the woods we threw our camera and tripod into the backpack.

The hike down was fairly easy but Sal remarked several times that climbing that steep trail on the way back would be kind of tough. We stopped at one turn-out where Sal and Tony were impressed by the view from the top of a very impressive waterfall. It’s one of our favorite places to go. I was setting up the tripod when George, one of the residents came hiking up the trail. He looked askance at the camera so Barb let him know that we were just taking pictures of ourselves and that we knew better than to take indiscriminate pictures. He snapped a few for us. George makes the trip down to the waterfall twice a day to help keep in shape. He warned us to be careful. The trail was kind of washed out just beyond the big turn. If we fell and broke a leg we’d be on our own. Nobody else makes the trek during the week.

We packed the camera and hiked on down the trail. It got steeper as we went and sure enough, if we slipped on the wash-out it would have been a forty foot slide. Not nice to contemplate on bare skin.

When we got to the bottom of the trail at the river {creek?} Sal and Tony were impressed by the view of the waterfall. It must fall 120 feet or so. We clambered over the boulders up near it and took some more pictures. We knew it was dangerous, the falls often kick rocks loose from the top, but we showered in the waterfall for a while and played in the pool. By this time we were hungry and Sal started looking for a place to eat. We took them downstream a bit past the trail terminus to a little kind of glen in a shallow canyon off the main stream. I left for a few moments while they spread the blanket and set out the food on a downed log. I returned as the three of them were opening our sandwiches and pouring the wine.

The lunch was great, maybe because we were so hungry, maybe because it was such a beautiful place to be. The mix of deciduous and conifer trees, the soft forest floor, the sound of the stream, all added up to a wonderful place to dally. Afterwards we stretched out on the blanket. The leaves and pine needles were very comfortably soft but I had to go under the blanket to remove a pine cone that was in the way. We lay there talking and sipping wine for a while then Barb asked if the others enjoyed sex in the great out of doors. We all nodded. She reached over and took Tony’s cock in her hand. “Could I help get this ready for me?” All four of us grinned. I got up and moved over next to Sal who grabbed my limp prick and began playing. Tony asked what if someone from the club comes by. I assured him that we’d have ample warning.

Barb and Tony began to kiss and fondle. Sal and I were not far behind. I took off her hiking shoes and gave her a first class foot rub. She oooh'd and ahhh'd and I appreciated the view of her pussy and boobs from my vantage point. “Ohhhhh.” She cooed. “This is as good as sex.” I answered that “Maybe we had better test that hypotheses.” I kissed and fondled up her legs, pausing to nuzzle her pussy fur then proceeded up to kiss and lick her lovely full breasts. I kissed her fondly, tickling her breasts. She suddenly attacked me with her mouth and we were sharing a deep, sensuous kiss, intertwining tongues and hugging strongly. I tickled her more and she broke the kiss to tell me “Let’s get it on, Rusty. Don’t tease me this time. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.” Her talented hands had me hard as a rock by then. My fingers quickly discovered that she was very wet and warm, ready for me. As I was getting up to slip between her legs, Barb, who was climbing over Tony’s hips lost her balance a bit and fell against me. We kissed and told each other how much in love we were. Sal grabbed my dick and said, laughing: “You two can kiss and fuck any time you want. Now’s the time to fuck me.” What else could I do? I leaned forward and let her guide my cock into her soft warm pussy.

A quick kiss with Barb then I leaned down to kiss and fondle Sal. Oh what feelings. Chills, hot flashes, shivers took me over. Having my cock in Sal, kissing her, tweaking her nipple, and feeling Barb right there fucking Tony raised my feelings to wonderful heights. Watching Tony’s hands fondle Barb’s boobs added even more as I thrusted strongly into Sal’s wonderfully receptive pussy. Our tongues and lips were doing to our mouths what my cock was doing to Sal’s cunt. Even after swinging for years it is incredibly exciting to be fucking right next to Barb and her lover.

Sal began groaning. It turned into almost a scream as her whole body convulsed. That was too much for me and as her pussy muscles milked my cock my feelings exploded. The shivering feeling spread from my balls throughout me and I couldn’t help thrusting harder into her. The world turned dark to me as I was totally enveloped in her charms. We humped and fucked and kissed until my floppy sloppy cock slipped from her love channel. I slipped to her side and we cuddled into each other spoon style with my hand on her boobs as we watched Barb and Tony go at it.

Barb suddenly threw her head back, letting out a slow moan that increased in intensity.

Barb picks up here

Oh God it was great. Watching your orgasms really turned me on. When I’m riding a guy like that I’m in control and can maximize my stimulation. He’s got a good size cock and it was as deep as it gets, stirring things up inside me. When I came it was all of a sudden, breath-taking. The release was just fantastic as I ground myself onto him. It took me away to another place for a while but it left me still wanting more. I ground on him more and more but could feel that he was getting close and I didn’t want it to end yet so I pulled off of him and got up on my hands and knees and yelled at him to get it into me doggy style. He didn’t need to be told twice so quickly my pussy was stuffed again. Once I got used to that feeling I dragged Rusty over and took his sloppy dick into my mouth. Tasting his and her juices made it even better as I enjoyed getting fucked from behind. Rusty knew just what I wanted. His finger found its way to my clit and I was drifting off again. Sal joined me and we took turns sucking on Rusty’s floppy cock. Oh man. It doesn’t get better than that. I started my cum with a massive shudder and I must have been very vocal. It was Won der ful and just as I began to come down from the heights Tony shot his load deep inside me. A few moments later we all collapsed and must have dozed off.

I awoke to the sound of many pine cones rolling down the hill. Rusty’s booby trap warning worked. I just made sure that we weren’t overtly sexual. The three of them were just sleeping next to each other on their backs, a very innocent scene for any newcomers to see. I quickly wiped the cum from my legs and was up, putting the picnic away when three nudists I didn’t know emerged from the trail. That was the end of the dalliance at our park. We shared the last of the wine with them then headed up the trail. We continued the sexual romp at our house that evening.
    • By SwingersBoard
      One Sunday, our group rented a house out in the woods near Portland. Three of us had been there before a couple of times to use the pool and the hot tub, and we liked it so much that we invited everyone to a special party there. The house was isolated in a small valley amongst huge pines and cedars, and the driveway was narrow and winding with a gate to assure privacy.

Barbara and I met several times to plan everything. Judy, my wife, joked that it took more time to plan than we'd allowed. She understood that Barbara can be very distracting, especially when we take off our clothes to do the planning! Chuckle, chuckle.

Bruce was the parking director, allowing in only six cars since there was limited parking at the house. The others parked at the Safeway mall and carpooled the six miles to the party. Everyone was to dress up in clothes one might find in 1900. Of course, the clothes wouldn't last that long, especially on that hot day, but it helped to set the mood. We had period music on the record player, and we cavorted as much as we could in the manner of the repressed 1900s. Some of the members came in period swimming costumes complete with the bloomers and skirts. It was quite an interesting gathering.

After everyone had sampled the punch and renewed acquaintances, we called everyone to the big porch at the front of the house. Stacked on the porch were a collection of boxes and baskets, each containing enough food for two people. It was to be a box social, with each box auctioned off to the highest bidder. The proceeds were to go to cancer research.

Barbara, a great auctioneer, didn't tell the bidders who had made up the box lunch until he had won the bidding. Of course, she extolled the virtues of each of the boxes as part of the auctioning. Each time a box was won, the winner came up and wrote a check then was allowed to open it and find the name of the woman who had made the lunch (it doesn't work the other way. Men don't make interesting enough lunches!). The idea was that she would share the lunch and be with him until the dance that evening.

Barb saved the most ornate lunches until last, and we made quite a bit of money for the charity. While getting ready for the auction, we counted up the extra guys that we always had at parties. It didn't take too much to convince four of the women to agree to two winners for lunch. It was all very prim and proper 1900s style as we all traipsed off with our boxes to find a cozy nook for lunch… and for some nookie too.

I had made bids for several boxes to keep the bidding flowing and ended up with a rather plain box, lunch that is, and was delighted to find that it was made by Carol, a buxom blonde whose breasts jiggled when she laughed. We knew each other rather well from other parties. I didn't see where Judy went, but Karl, Barb's husband, bought her box.

I carried the box while Carol brought a large comforter to sit on. Being very familiar with the place, I led her to a little grassy beach next to a curve in the stream. The wind in the trees, the birds, and the sound of the water rippling over the rocks set a very romantic mood. We sat on the comforter but hadn't even opened the box when Carol complained that her dress was terribly uncomfortable. Being the polite 1900s gentleman that I was, I immediately helped her divest herself of the problem and of her clothing. She responded by helping me out of mine.

She looked so inviting reclining nude on the comforter that I couldn't resist giving her a big kiss which led to a hug which led to a lot of playing around which led to lots of warm flashes and chills as I played with her boobs and she fondled my cock and balls. Lunch be damned. We kissed and snuggled and fondled and played for quite some time. I had paused for a moment and was looking deeply into her eyes trying to think of something to say when from a distance came a veritable scream of pleasure from some other young lady who must have had the same ideas we had.

We both laughed then kissed, and my hand found its way the wettest pussy I'd felt in a long time. She shoved me over onto my back then slowly lifted her leg over me and knelt there with her lovely pussy just above my hard cock. The sight of her above me with her wonderful boobs looking at me sent incredible chills down my back. I couldn't resist reaching up and softly feeling of her breasts. She smiled the most bone-melting smile, and I thought I'd cum right there. Slowly, she lowered herself until my cock was prodding at her pussy lips. She moved her hips to center it then engulfed my cock in the softest, wettest, silkiest, most wonderful pussy ever.

We fucked like that for an incredibly long time enjoying the wonderful feeling of being together, enjoying one another. Carol leaned forward, and we kissed. She leaned back, and I reveled in the sight of her voluptuous body, giving and receiving pleasure so freely. I can't describe her smile. Her face shone with desire and lust.

We both moaned a lot. We both touched and massaged each other as our intermixed genitals were the constant connection through which we shared something at least as good as orgasm, especially since it lasted so much longer.

Her moans got louder, and our hip movements grew in intensity. At one point, she leaned forward into me and with our whole body in contact we kissed, and she began an incredibly strong shudder and guttural moan that went on for what seemed hours. The intense movements she was making finally pushed me over the top. I couldn't hold out any longer, so I let myself go and felt that incredible pleasure-pain that goes with filling her pussy with my jism. We were locked together in pleasure through lots of gyrations until, disappointingly, my shriveled-up cock slipped from its velvet sheath and we collapsed together, holding on to each other desperately, sharing the feelings and kissing lightly.

It was quite a while before we finally returned to earth and ate our lunch, naked in that romantic glen.

Story by Swingers Board member oncewere
    • By JandKinBoise
      Driving home after a long work week had my mood darkening. My van has no air conditioning and it was over 100 degrees. Once home, I knew it would just get worse. We were going camping this weekend. The trailer had to be attached to the truck, and all the camping gear had to be loaded still. By the time we left town, my wife and I were both overheated and anxious to get out of town. We were anticipating a long hot drive. In about an hour, we were away from the hot valley and could feel the temp dropping. By the time we reached our favorite camping spot it was around 75 degrees. It felt so good to be outside and comfortable. My mood was improving by the moment.

A little about us. We are both 50, we’ve been married since we were 18. I’m 5’11 180, she is a 5’2” 105 lb Irish girl. We keep ourselves in shape by hiking and skiing. We love having sex together. Even after 32 years of marriage, we still have sex at least 4 times a week, usually more. A couple times a month we have one of our friends over for an MMF session. As a bi man and a very sexual woman, this works wonderfully for us.

But back to this weekend. We got camp set up and had dinner but it was late so we turned in early and slept soundly with the cool air and the sound of the creek in the background. The morning started with high clouds, promising a cool day. After breakfast, we loaded up the ATV for a long ride and headed out. The place we camp is very ATV friendly and there are plenty around. Last year though we found a well-maintained trail system that covered over 20 miles of high country. We traveled one of the trails for hours and never saw another soul. So this day we headed straight to this trail for a long solitary ride. As those of us who have spent time in the mountains know, the libido really notches up.

As we rode, Johnna almost never removed her hand from stroking me. She was wearing a pair of short, loose fitting shorts and no panties (as usual). I was able to reach behind me and rub her dripping pussy whenever the urge hit. After a couple hours of riding, we came to a beautiful clearing at the top of a mountain with views of mountains all around. We parked where we had the best view. I stood up and simply turned around, dropped my shorts and as my hard dick sprung out, Johnna caught it and started sucking me. We took a second to remove all of our clothes. I laid Johnna back on the seat and pulled her legs to my shoulders. Her beautiful pink shaved pussy was gaping open for me. I slid my cock head around her slit and rubbed her clit with it. She had a look of total lust on her face as I lined up and slowly filled her with my cock and started a slow fuck. As she got closer to coming, I started going faster as she encouraged me. Her orgasm hit her hard, freezing her body except for the quaking and twitching.

Once she calmed down, she sat up and started sucking me again. Cleaning her pussy off my dick is a huge turn on for her and she was moaning around my dick, making it difficult to not just cut loose. Once I was clean, she stood up and turned around, lying on the seat with her ass in the air. I sat behind her admiring her beautiful pussy and pleasure giving ass. I wrapped my lips around her puckered little asshole and licked and sucked until she was once again writhing. Johnna can come from having her ass eaten and I was going to make that happen. I slid a finger into her pussy to enjoy feeling the contractions as she came. She was still coming down from her high as I slid into her cunt from behind. This position allowed me to grab her tiny waist and really hammer into her. I love the view of her pussy wrapped around my cock as I fuck her. I started getting close to coming again but wanted this to continue so I pulled out of her and sat back. She whipped around and cleaned me off again, stopping shortly before I was going to come.

She moved to the front of the bike, grabbed the handlebars and slid back down on my twitching pole. This was another first for us and we were happy to discover it since we both had good traction and grip and could really fuck hard and fast. My balls were slapping her clit adding to the sounds of birds chirping and chipmunks chattering.

I knew this couldn’t continue much longer but I wanted to be looking at my beautiful wife as I came. I slid out of her and put her back in our original position. Lying back on the seat with her feet on my shoulders. I stroked her slowly, watching every movement of my dick sliding into her. As I lost control, I pulled out. The first shot hit her pussy. As I slowly moved up her body, I splattered first her belly, then her tits and finished with her sucking the remains off the head of my dick. I reached down and ran my tongue through the thick spunk, gathering as much as possible on my tongue. Johnna was insane with lust as I dipped my cum coated tongue into her open mouth.
    • By ncmd_couple
      As this was the first day off that they had had in common in a long time, Steve had built up his nerve and invited Terry to a picnic lunch. The two of them had been flirting for months like moths around a flame, but neither had made a move stronger than a brief kiss of friendship when going their separate ways. However, they both knew that this day would be different. Each of them had let their imaginations create exciting possibilities as well as apprehensions.

Steve had chosen the setting with care, the spot where the picnic would be held, the blanket, the basket, the lunch, and the wine. Each had been chosen after much thought and consultation with cookbooks and resources on the net. He wanted this picnic to be as perfect as possible.

Terry looked again at the invitation she had received. In appearance, you would think it was an invitation to a formal dinner at the White House. However, what it invited her to was a picnic with Steve. “I would be most pleased if you would join me for a picnic lunch, soaking up the spring sunshine, and a private swim.” The note provided detailed instructions on how to get to the picnicking spot. She called Steve to accept the invitation with more excitement than she had expected. Walking into her bedroom, she wondered, “Hmmm … what should I wear?” As she looked through the clothes in her walk in closet she considered the words of the invitation … the key words for her were “sunshine” and “private swim.” Choosing a snow white mid-thigh length sundress, she stepped back into her bedroom. Terry was nude as she stood in front of the mirror and held the dress up in front of her.

Her image reflected in the mirror as she brought up the dress, her dark golden skin that glowed with the Native American part of her heritage. Her dark auburn hair flowing down to her shoulders and flashed with deep red as she walked through the sun from the skylight. Her eyes are a clear brown that reflects flecks of gold in the sunlight. Her cheekbones show her heritage with a strong chin just below full lips. Her shoulders are broad and perfectly match her womanly hips and waist. Her 36C breasts are perfectly proportioned to match the rest with nipples that hint of the babies who had suckled there. Just below the slight swell of a belly, her pubic mound is smooth, shaved, and tanned. At five foot ten, she has long firm legs that are spread slightly and support her and in her building excitement, you can just catch the hint of her swelling pussy lips between her legs as the sun shines on the floor behind her.

While Terry is selecting her dress, Steve is in the glen carefully preparing for the picnic. Typically male, he was wearing old cut-off dungarees and a black tank top; he selected his cloths with comfort and the weather in mind. Steve is not big enough to be hulking, but at an even six feet, his broad muscular shoulders and powerful legs reflect his Celtic Warrior heritage, not a love for the gym. His fine brown hair is short but no longer reflected his military days. His soft brown beard is starting to show a little gray, although his hair does not. His chest, legs, and arms were covered in soft hair that is ample, but not excessive

Steve carefully selects the spot to lay out the large blanket he had chosen, spreading out the softly quilted cotton he places the picnic basket and sets out fine china plates and delicate crystal wine glasses that sang. Each place setting does not miss a detail. Taking the two bottles of wine that he had brought, we walks to the stream, secures a line to each, then lowers them into the coldest part of the stream to chill. Looking over his preparations, he decided that everything was perfect. Sitting back on a large, smooth, flat, white stone which extended like a diving board over the crystal clear pool at the base of the water fall, he pulls off his tank top, lights a cigarette and soaks up the warm sun while waiting for Terry to arrive.

The glen was nestled in a forested valley. Nothing can be heard there except the slight rustle of the trees, the gentle roar of the falls, and the occasional sound of wildlife. Almost a half circle of short green grass fifty yards across, it faces the south side of the stream. The West end of the stream, as it enters the glen, is an eight foot water fall that had formed a deep crystal clear pool perfect for swimming. The stream had smaller pools that were fed as the waters gurgled between the rocks. At the head of the falls and at various places along the stream, water from hot springs mix with the icy chill of the mountains to create varying temperatures depending on where you were. The north side of the stream is heavily forested and soars with rocky outcroppings that sparkle with waterfalls large and small. Always lush, even in winter, the glen is a place out of time.

Hearing a slight rustle from the other side of the stream, Steve looks and sees a large whitetail buck step powerfully from the forest. The buck decides that Steve is no threat and lowers his head to drink. Suddenly the buck’s head comes up high and with a single leap disappears. Turning his head the other way, Steve sees Terry enter the other side of the glen. Rising from the stone, he walks toward the picnic blanket that is between them and prepares to meet his guest with a rapidly beating heart.

As Terry walks out of the shadows of the forest toward him, the sun turns her hair to an auburn fire and her sundress into a white fog. A fog that only shadows her nudity as the swell of her breasts and the curve of her hips fill Steve’s eyes. As his eyes drink her in, his eyes move up until the only thing he sees are the pools of brown that are hers.

As Terry steps up to Steve he takes her hands in his and while still swimming in the pools of her eyes says, “Welcome to my glen, you just missed a huge whitetail buck.”

With a chuckle and a smile, Terry responds, “Damn, I’m always missing the good sights, but that is ok, because I have a great sight right here in front of me.”

Steve turns to face the glen, the falls, and the picnic, with an encompassing wave of his arm he says, “I hope you like the glen, it is my favorite place to get away and relax. You are extremely beautiful this afternoon and as you walked across the glen, the sun dancing in your hair, I couldn’t help but notice the sun outlining your body through your dress. Do you often walk in the woods practically nude?”

Slightly surprised at the turn of his words Terry said, “Ahhh you are very observant. Is it ok with you that I am not wear anything under my dress?”

Smiling into her eyes he said, “Of course ... I wasn't planning on swim suits when we take a swim later anyway.

With a slight theatrical look of fear, Terry replied, “Hmm will you make sure I don’t drown. I’m not a good swimmer.”

Squeezing her hand firmly, “It’s not too deep, you can touch bottom most places, and besides, I will be right beside you all the time.”

Moving closer to him so that the warmth of their bodies, though not quite touching, could be felt Terry replied, “That’s good honey. I would love to have you holding me while under the waterfall. Hmmm which would you like to do first, eat, the waterfall, or what?”

Hearing Terry call him “Honey” caused his heart to pound as the sight, warmth, and smell of her caused his manhood to start to swell and strain against his shorts, “We have plenty of time to eat.”

Looking deeply into each other’s eyes, they move into each other’s arms and kiss very passionately. Molding their bodies to each other, slowly without breaking the kiss, he relaxes his embrace and moves around her so that he can gently caress her breasts with his hands through her dress from behind. As his hands lightly touch the curve of her breasts, lightly touching the tip of each nipple, Terry raises her hand up behind his neck, pulls their lips closer, opening her mouth, and lightly flicks his tongue with hers. Arching her back, she pushes back against his groin while lifting her breasts more firmly into his moving hands.

Steve slowly moves his kiss from her lips moving across her cheek. Gently brushing her skin, he kisses the lobe of her ear and kisses her neck. Slowly working down to gently kiss the back and side of her neck, a low moan of pleasure comes from deep within Terry. “I love it when you kiss my neck.” She says as her eyes close and her head tilts so that he has easy access to her skin. Her hand and fingers move up from the back of his neck and move through his hair, she moves her other hand around behind her onto Steve’s stomach and moves it slowly downward.

Massaging her breasts, he gently roles her erect nipples between his fingers then works with a feather light touch down around the tender skin at the curve of her breast. The touch of his hands and the feel of his lips upon her ear lobe forces another deep moan from her lips as she pushes her entire weight back against him. Fanning his fingers he slowly spread them down across her stomach and gently bring them across the swell of her hips then slowly up her sides across her breasts, then up to her shoulders. Sliding a finger under each shoulder strap of her sundress, he pulls them down off her shoulders and then slides her dress down over her breasts. Bare skin touching, like a floodgate of fire opening between them and the dress moves slowly downward. Only the pressure between them held the dress at her waist as his hands move back up her silky sides and stomach to caress her bare breasts and role her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Pulling gently then pressing them to her firmly under his hands.

Loving the warm feeling of his chest against her back, Terry turns around to face him. The feel of her breasts and rock hard nipples moving through the soft hair of his chest were burning points of pleasure for both of them. Putting her arms around him, her hands massage his back pulling him closer. With Terry’s height and long legs Steve is able to slide both of his hands inside the precariously perched sundress to cup both of her cheeks in his hands, pulling her as close to him as possible. With his fingers spread, he moves his hands up the cheeks of her ass with this thumbs tracing the line as they move up to the base of her spine.

Terry’s lips and tongue continued kissing and licking his neck. Slowly she moves her lips all around his neck kissing him as she moves. Her tongue comes out and licks his ear and neck, slowly sucking in the skin of his neck. While they are embraced with one another her hands move to the front of his cut-off jeans and she unbuttons them. Unzipping them, she pulls them down low enough so they just drop to the ground at the same time that the pressure is released and her sundress also falls.

Terry’s long legs are a perfect match to Steve and as they move together the top of his erect cock slides along the lips of Terry’s pussy. Like perfectly matching parts, they slide together, the warm moisture of her silky caress on the top of his throbbing manhood. Their passion building, their moving hands and hips and lips exploring each other at a pace that is becoming enflamed as their bodies move together.

One of Terry’s hands slide down Steve’s chest and she grasps the base of his cock. The other slides down the other side and she gently grasps his balls, slowly and very gently massaging them. She gently rolls them around in her hand and her fingers playing with them. Her hand on his cock is stroking it very gently. Pulling it and pushing the skin back and forth while guiding him closer and closer to entering her as she started to raise up on her toes in expectation and desire.

Steve knew that they were losing control. He moved his mouth down the right side of her neck and down her breast until he could run his tongue around her nipple just before he sucked in her incredibly hard one-inch nipple. Rubbing it with his tongue just as he slid his cock back along her lips as he moved his body lower. Massaging her back and the cheeks of her ass, he pulls her toward him, pressing his face into her breast.

As Terry feels him suck her nipple into his mouth and the lost sensation of his cock against her, she releases a moaning growl that quickly returns to a moan of pleasure. As one of his hands reaches around her leg then gently traces the lips of her pussy pulling the moisture and her mind with the edge of his hand as he brings it up between the cheeks of her ass. Terry bends her head forward, hugs, and kisses his head while he sucks on her breast.

Pulling back, Steve lets her right nipple pop from his lips just before he starts moving his mouth over to her left breast to suck her fantastic nipple into his mouth. All the while he is using his hands to explore every inch of her golden skin. Sucking strongly on her left breast that tiny drop of mother’s milk that never goes away dropped from the tip of her nipple onto the top of his tongue. Pulling again, he let her nipple pop from his mouth and his tongue flashed out and licked the underside of her breast.

Slowly he worked his way down her stomach, kissing and licking around her belly button. His tongue thoroughly explored the skin of her belly. Tasting the tender skin that would normally be covered by her pubic hair, a new experience that excited him. He moved his tongue down the right side of her mound just at the crease of her leg.

Terry had never really liked oral sex. Something had always been lacking. But the tip of Steve’s tongue drew a line of sensations wherever it moved. She spread her legs farther apart in anticipation of where his tongue might choose to travel. She grasped his head gently, letting her fingers run through his hair. Holding him as much as an anchor, to keep her from falling backwards as she arched her back then leaned forward, instinctively trying to move as her body tried to completely take over her mind. As his tongue moved up the inside of her right thigh, it moved higher, just touching her swollen pussy lips his tongue traveled up and just glanced the exposed hood of her clit. A throaty moan and shiver passed through her body at that fleeting touch.

Feeling the shiver pass through her, Steve moved his tongue down the other side of her pussy, letting just the tip brush her clit causing another shiver as his tongue moved down the outer edges of her pussy lips. Moving along her lips then down her thigh a short way then back up her other leg and across her pubic mound. He moved up until he gently kissed the underside of each of her breasts as her pubic mound ground into his chest.

Holding her in his strong arms, he gently lowered her onto the blanket. Sucking one nipple then the other into his mouth, he leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips then moved back down to her breasts as her arms spread out above her. Her back arched pressing her nipples into his mouth. He moved downward again, more rapidly, but keeping his lips in contact with her skin as he passed over her silky smooth pubic mound. Parting her pussy lips with his tongue he sucked the hood of her clit into his mouth and rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue over the delicate exposed skin of her clit. His warm mouth and lips placed firmly against her pussy as his tongue strummed a rapid cord on her soul.

Her whole body was shaking and her legs became very tight as she felt his tongue all around her pussy and clit. The warmth and wetness of his tongue felt so good. She felt herself cumming and thrust her hips upward. He let her pussy travel upward and let his tongue travel down her pussy plunging it deeply into her as he felt the gush of her cum flow across his tongue, into his mouth, and soak his already wet beard. Her hips moved downward again and he let his mouth move up to her clit. Again sucking the hood out of the way and strumming his tongue on her.

Terry let out another moan then said; “I want you to turn around so that I can suck you. I want you so that I can lick and kiss your cock. Turn around baby so that I may have you.”

Steve slowly rolled her onto her left side as he moved from between her legs; always keeping his mouth and tongue on her quivering pussy lips. As he lay beside her, he rolled her over on top of him. He could feel her breasts breast against his skin and her lips touch the end of his cock. With his excitement, a drop of cum formed and she gently licked it off. His hands moving slowly over her body and cupping her breasts. Rolling her nipples between his fingers, he sucked her clit into his mouth again...

She sucked the small amount of pre-cum that had seeped out of his cock. Her tongue moved up and down his cock slowly licking his balls. She felt his hands on her breast and pushed them deeper into his hands and he squeezed them. As her tongue and lips slide over his balls, she sucked his balls inside her mouth and rolled them with her tongue. Sucking on them every so gently. Her hands are between his legs, moving them outward so that she could feel his muscles tighten as her mouth sucked on his balls. She slowly released his balls and starts to lick his cock.

Starting at the bottom and slowly working upward, her lips came to the tip of his cock. But she does not place his cock in her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue over the tip and licked the slit of his cock. She tasted his excitement and licks it from the slit. She slowly moves down the other side of his cock and back up again to the tip. Slowly she placed just the tip of his cock into her mouth. Just to the base of the head so that he could feel the wetness of her mouth on the tip. Her tongue rolled all around the tip then placed her tongue into the slit.

His muscles quivered from her touch and her tongue. Slowly he ran his tongue across the skin inside her pussy lips and plunging it deeply into her pussy. Then he ran it over the skin between her pussy and her ass then back along the edges of her pussy and back to her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth and rapidly fluttered his tongue against the tip as his right hand moved down her back and massaged the cheek of her ass. Running his finger from the base of her spine down the crack, passed it over her ass, and reached one finger into her pussy in search of her G spot. Keeping her clit in his mouth he constantly flicked it with his tongue trying to bring her a powerful orgasm as he started to quiver into his.

As she felt his finger go deep inside her pussy she moaned with excitement. She could feel her aching pussy want to release its cum into his mouth. When she felt his finger moving all around inside of her she gasped for air and her mouth suddenly plunged down on his cock. As she deep-throated his cock she tightened the grip around his cock with her mouth. He can feel the back of her throat with the head of his cock.

She began to suck on his cock very strongly as she felt him looking for her G-spot. She moved her head up and down on his cock. She was sucking his cock so hard that he cum seeped inside her mouth just a little. Stroking his cock with her mouth, he could feel her tongue running up and down his shaft. She stroked a little faster and harder with every movement of her head. She began to rapidly use her mouth and tongue on his cock.

As he felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat he came with an explosion that caused his whole body to shake with spasms. When he regained control he moved his mouth up to her pussy and licked and sucked, drinking in the juices that were flowing from her pussy. His face was slick and he felt the inside of her pussy with his tongue.

Faster and harder. “Ahhhh I want to cum in your mouth and with your tongue flickering my clit and you finger finding myeah G-spot Ahhhhh ...” Her quivering body released a flow of cum dripped from his hand and flowed into his mouth.

As she hit her peak he rolled her over so that he had her pinned then he goes back to her clit to bring her back to another orgasm. As he felt her hitting another one he slowly and gently ran his tongue around her pussy, gently flicking the tip of her clit on each pass until he felt her starting to relax.

He turned and laid down beside her on the blanket, holding her as their arms and legs entwined. The warmth of the sun and the smell of the grass mingled with the sheen of sweat that covered their bodies. Trembling slightly they kissed, gently and slowly, tasting each other and themselves on their lips. Slowly they relaxed and restored each other in the warm sun of the glen.

The huge whitetail buck tossed his great rack of antlers, took a sip of water from the stream, and then quietly disappeared back into the forest.
    • By Wife4Play
      I asked my wife to share with me some stories from her past sexual adventures. It's quite a turn-on to read these when she sends them to me. Below is one of many she has shared. If response is good I will share more. Names have not been changed so maybe her old boyfriends will look her up for more fun. Maybe they will recognize her tits...

One night when Mike and I were dating it started to snow. He asked me if I wanted to get laid in the snow. We were at his house and it was probably 9:30 on a Friday night. I said sure and we just walked out of his house and walked to the side of his house. His parents were inside along with some of his neighbors.

When we got to the side yard we took off all of our clothes and immediately my nipples got so hard because it was snowing and extremely cold and I was also very turned on. We just started kissing and then laid down right on top of the snow. He was so hard and I just couldn't help myself and I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth and started sucking him hard. He was getting so turned on and I was getting so wet inside my pussy.

He proceed to go down on me and was sticking his tongue inside my pussy and it felt sooooo good, I didn't want him to stop. He knew he was really getting me turned on so he got on top of me and stuck his dick inside of my pussy. My god it felt so good and I was extremely horny with the thought that anyone could walk right out of his house and look over and see us fucking. That was really a turn-on and I couldn't help myself so I told him I wanted to ride him and I flipped him over with his dick still inside of me and I just started riding and fucking him so hard.

He was pulling on my nipples and with the snow and his pulling and me riding him so hard and fast I exploded. I came so hard and fast and then he came and filled my entire pussy up with his cum and the whole time outside it is still snowing. We were exhausted and freezing and very wet along with our clothes.

We laid there for several minutes and then put our clothes back on and went into his house. His parents asked us where we went and why we were so wet. We just started laughing and said we were out playing in the snow.