I have a question for my SB family. I'm the type of woman that's constantly moist. I can think about sex and get wet, like for instance right now, I'm writing this and I can feel myself getting wet. I'm known for leaving big wet spots in the middle of the bed, so much to where a towel is needed to cover it. My question is, is it possible for a woman to cum too much or is it a normal thing?

If I'm reading your post correctly, you seem to be talking about two different things here; orgasms, and getting wet frequently and in copious amounts.

I won't attempt to answer the medical aspects of this, since I am in no way qualified to do that.

The number of orgasms a woman has will vary widely. Some have a difficult time reaching orgasm. Others orgasm easily and often. I don't think there is a "normal", but rather an average.

If you are concerned about how wet you are getting (and how often), I'd suggest consulting your physician. With one or two notable exceptions, most of the replies you'll get here will be anecdotal.

A MAN'S OPINION !!!

Normal is a setting on a clothes dryer. Some women have a hard time acheiving an orgasm and us guys have to really work hard to make them happy. Just be thankful that you orgasm easily and use a towel. Most men love very wet ladies and ladies who can cum over and over again. If you enjoy it except for the inconvenience of a towel and your men seem to like it, just enjoy it and be very, very thankful you enjoy sex so much.

-Hal :surrend::lol::facelick:

Just be thankful that you orgasm easily . . . . ladies can cum over and over again.. . . . be very, very thankful you enjoy sex so much.

1) Difficulty coming.

Just like everyone else who enjoys doing women, husband John and I are frustrated and annoyed with women who have difficulty coming.

It's not their fault, it's not a choice they make, but it is sad to be dealing with that situation. A big part of the Joy of Sex is observing your partner's ecstasy. When it's hard to get them there, or they don't get there at all, well that's just not wonderful.

2) Ah, multiple orgasms.

Whenever I hear a woman complain about how men have life better, I'm tempted to say (and sometimes do) "to get what men have, would you give up multiple orgasms?" That usually gives them pause.

John and I fight a little, like most couples, but the only thing that creates conflict in our sex life revolves around multiple orgasms. He's more than a little envious of how many times -- and how often -- I can get off. And he resents that I can (must, really) masturbate every few hours at work.

(He just can't wrap his head around the fact that having that much sex drive isn't an unalloyed delight. He can't understand that I'm a slave to sex. I love sex, I love getting off, but sometimes relieving my horniness is a chore.)

I have a question for my SB family. I'm the type of woman that's constantly moist. I can think about sex and get wet, like for instance right now, I'm writing this and I can feel myself getting wet. I'm known for leaving big wet spots in the middle of the bed, so much to where a towel is needed to cover it. My question is, is it possible for a woman to cum to much or is it a normal thing?

Mrs fun is uncontrollably wet during sex. She is known to leave puddles and massive squirts everywhere. WE find it highly erotic, and many others do. Occasionally there are those who are turned off by it and we respect that. We let everyone know in advance of what will happen.

Most times, when we are having sex in a group or exhibition setting people will come over to us when we are finished and say what they just saw was the most amazing thing they have ever seen.

In deference to your question....if you are happy and enjoy the feeling, then you can never be TOO moist. Please yourselves first and foremost.

Most I've met would consider leaving wet spots on the bed to be very hot. Especially if it's not just from the "squirting" type of deal, but just overall wetness during sex.

It is something you need to prepare for though, not everyone is ready or used to it, and making someone else's bed all wet might end up poorly.

Multiples are really fun from the viewpoint of most partners. If you are capable of that, be thankful.

There's no such thing as excessive orgasms. As far as I am concerned the more the better. Being moist is a good thing as long as the cause isn't related to female problems like yeast infections. Nothing wrong with leaving a big ol wet spot, the only problem I see is if you have to sleep on it.

No, its not due to yeast. But with the last lover I had, I asked him if he thought I was too wet, his reply was yes. Keep in mind that he was only about 6 inches hard and his penis just slid in with no problem. I don't know if he said this because of the wetness or his penis size. Before him, I never had any complaints.

Being very wet can create the same problem that using too slippery a lube can - not enough friction.

If you're too lubed up, whether due to your own wetness or to too slippery a lubricant, it can make the action of the penis almost without sensation.

According to numerous reports, a lot of African men want their women dry, for more friction & feel. (Sounds like ouch! to me, but each to their own.) Do a little Googling and you'll read about it.

If you find you're too wet for your best pleasure, or your partner's, try wiping some away, and see if the pleasure increases.

(By the way, dry fucking is one of the reasons why HIV incidence is frighteningly high in some parts of the continent. Typically to catch HIV you have to have skin lesions, no matter how small or unnoticed; and a dry fuck is a sure way to risk getting micro-lesions).

If a man don't like his lady to have multiple orgasms??? :nono: that just not right... as for you being to wet?? some one need to get down there and lick it dry. :facelick::D

. . . as for you being to wet?? some one need to get down there and lick it dry

Bravo there. But we all know that outside the life style and sadly also within, there's plenty of cloddish men who demand what they want and don't give back.

Girls with men like that don't get to hold their likker.

Anyway, if you're too wet for your comfort or for the right amount of friction, and he won't do the right licking, a little judicious wiping could be wise.

If a man don't like his lady to have multiple orgasms??? :nono: that just not right... as for you being to wet?? some one need to get down there and lick it dry.:facelick::D

We volunteer for that duty. :lol:

We agree that multiple orgasms are a gift that we would not want to give up.

Also there has to be couples reading your post that would love to have your gift of wetness.

There is in our opinion never too much wetness. That could be why stores sell towels. :hahaha: