Guest just4fun986532

Christian Swingers

There are 40,000 Christian denominations. If you need to adjust your religion to your lifestyle, surely there is at least one in that group that will fit.

We have had several swinging experiences over decades but when we look at our most comfortable experiences in reflection, we see that our fellow church members (and those of other churches outside our own membership) have held the most relaxing and comforting experiences.

Perhaps it is because we not only share an intimate physical experience, but we also share a basis of faith that offers other guidance. We really live modest "vanilla" lives supporting family and our community. Discovering that others inside our church are also LS participants adds to our enjoyment of our faith and our LS fun.

The most apparent trait aside from our personal belief of God and Salvation among our church friends is the single mindedness that as spouses, we are one. We share the LS enjoyment as "one" and we lift up our friends in their time of need both in spirit and however we can as a couple.

We don't go out of our way to seek out members of our church and recruit for the LS, but the discovery has happened and we are very close knit.

We suppose that if anything, we have added to our spiritual family with physical. Maybe the same reflection of joy and comfort is not sought by others in the LS, but we have found solace, comfort, and joy swinging with our church friends. Guess by some measurements we are "back sliding Baptists"

• Like 2

I can totally see that. The most comfortable swinging experiences, which usually means the most enjoyable too, are the ones where you feel the most in sync with the other couple, not only sexually but overall. So, that common ground gained through being part of the same faith community is no less valuable than any other commonality two couples find they share. The commonality can be mutual raw sexual attraction, personality, interests, or even faith, but finding that common ground is the first step in putting together good chemistry between playmates.

• Like 2

I don't remember if I've commented on this thread before or not, and I'm too lazy to go look. So you get my 2 cents again. :D

Just to add to the last couple of comments, I personally find the human-to-human connection found in swinging to be one of the most rewarding things about it. I have this altruistic bent that makes me want to make the world a little better for my having been in it. The best way I can do that is to positively affect those whose paths I cross.

You ever had a deep, meaningful conversation with a complete stranger, then went on your way feeling richer for the experience? To me, that's what swinging is: a conversation. I like to make a safe space for strangers to - if just for a short time - let down their guard and be themselves without being judged. I'm pretty good at that. I love people. Sometimes I don't love what they do, but I love that part of them that Christ saw and loved enough to give His own life for. Every human being carries this spark of the divine.

Swinging lets me get beyond the polite social barriers, the etiquette, the personal space thing, etc. and see the vulnerable person there. They are imperfect and just doing the best they can on their journey down here; I see my job - my life purpose, if you will - to be someone who reminds them of who they are, why they're here, and gives them a hug and a friendly slap on the ass as I send them back to the game. Honestly, we're all supposed to do this for one another. I don't want to get involved in your life/story; I just want to recharge your batteries a bit, restore a bit of faith in humanity. Swinging is one of the ways I get to do that.

• Like 3

I'm christian. I believe there is a God and Jesus is his son. I go to church from time to time. I may have somethings to answer for.

Hubby is what I call a reformed Catholic with agnostic highlights. Several wars has altered his meaning of life.