Corinne

Does size really matter?

90% of the gals I have had sex with seemed completely in awe of my size before we made love.

The main point is that 95% were in awe afterwards.

SO size doesn't really count to at least 5%.

Or maybe I'm just the kinda guy girls don't like to lie to.

John, who really knows it counts to not only have it but no how to use it.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

90% of the gals I have had sex with seemed completely in awe of my size before we made love.

The main point is that 95% were in awe afterwards.

SO size doesn't really count to at least 5%.

Or maybe I'm just the kinda guy girls don't like to lie to.

John, who really knows it counts to not only have it but no how to use it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, hit it right on the head with this one!!:claps:

it doesn't matter how big your are, just as long as you know how to use it that counts:fun: :claps:

Yeah, size doesn't matter.....

That's why it takes seven pages to answer a yes or no question.

Originally posted by MattMann

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by MattMann

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

does this really take 8 pages. I guess this tells u how much of an emotional issue it is. :confused:

All I know is my wife is 6' tall and I'm only average in length( 6-7 ") and not particularly large in girth. When we first got together was the first time she came during intercourse. She was 26 and not totally "new" to sex. We also have a problem with causing her pain. The doctors have told her I'm too large at times. We do have to shift positions for her comfort.

Under exceptional circumstances, after many orgasms, she has been able to try a rather large guy. Her response? No better than someone who knew what they were doing. It was just a challenge she wanted to try and found no difference. As far as girth, pussy dp is her favorite thing ( check out her response on that thread) and too big won't work, so shes happy. :fun: Besides, you can only suck so much dick. ( again that comes from her).

Enough for my 2 cents worth. lets all just enjoy more sex with whatever we encounter.

Just by the odds I know that most females that I parted ways with are with a guy that has a smaller dick than me. Maybe they have a larger brain tho. Who cares.

John

well, coming from a womens view {mine that is}

if a guy doesn't know what the F*#@ he's doing or how to satisfy a women with his big dick, then whats the point ?!?!? :sad:

big or small does it matter? as long as you can please the one your with;)

i'd rather have a guy with a small dick, who can be able to make me feel like theirs an earthquake going on.

:bricks:

: facelick

I too have a problem with the size that I am but you only have what you're blessed with. My wife says that as long as I satisfy her thats all that matters. She also says that if I were any larger it would hurt , something I never want to do to her. I have always said to other women that what I lack on manhood I make up on tongue size and thus far I haven't had any complaint's . I guess it's time that I practice what I preach. :)

I am the male half of an older couple and being in my 60's, I have heard all of this many times before. Size seems to matter much more to the younger 'uns, but for some reason technique and lasting power are down-rated by those same women. I have less than average size now that things have become worn and tattered....even seems to me that shrinkage has set upon me. But it is also true that I have not missed the women that have turned away from me (few) because of size. Most are either stuck on themselves or stuck on parading their "hunk" around in front of other women! Having never 'lacked' for repeat requests, I would say to men 'forget it' and forget those that would humiliate them. In closing I would say also that I still can get it up and hold it erect for long periods of time allowing for mutual pleasure and multi-orgasmic women to come back to me for more when their huge hubby's can no longer maintain an erection. GRIN!

I go along with "size doesn't matter" to a point. Some people actually have a size preference. To go over a couple of points I notice that often one will say size doesn't matter then follow it up with a remark that large penises are painful. Well if a guy with a small dick lbs away like a jerk and isn't gentle when thats what is wanted he's gonna hurt someone also. Someone else says dick size is couterbalanced by tongue size, again size counts to a point.

If a guy is big and he is experienced he knows how to use it without hurting a female. First of all you really don't need to use the whole thing unless she wants it.

Having a big dick doesn't mean you are a good lover,but it sure doesn't automatically put you in the "fuck like a horny ape" category either. Proper sexual technique includes more than one organ. The brain, the heart, the penis, and the skin (yes skin is an organ, and it always seems to be better if you are well endowed to insure there is proper lubrication before using it).

I personally have found age to be of little importance. I don't get any complaints, and have been told that I am actually above average in the screwing dept. by almost every women I have had the opportunity to experience it with.

To me the secret of lovemaking is knowing what the female really really wants. Some like very gentle non-penetrative oral as an example. If you start fucking her with your tongue she may feel like its horrible. You can ask her if she prefers clitoral stimulation first, or if she likes you to just dive in. Many women love a combination of finger and tongue play simultaneously, but usually after plenty of foreplay.

Most women do not like to be on top with me cuz it is hard for me to control the depth of penetration. So, simple, ask them. Of course if I'm feeling good I can contol the depth of penetration by tightly grasping her hips before I "hit bottom", and hur her.

I have undoubtedly gotten laid many times just due to the size of my dick, but not more times than the nature of my personality.

I have seen the same female go absolutely nuts over a very small cock and on the same night go ape over a donkey cock.

It is not a matter of which is better overall. Diversion is neat. The same gal that may prefer smaller dicks may get off on a great big one now and then. OFten the husband is turned on by watching his lady take in a big dick, orally or otherwise also so it can be a pleasure shared.

I see no reason to feel inadequate because I have a large penis and I see no reason for anyone to feel inadequate for having a small one either.

Just my 9 cents.

John

• Like 1

I would have agreed with the "size doesn't matter" group until recently when my wife and I met a black guy with an enormous dick (at least 10" long). It seems like it took him for ever to work that big thing in her, but once he did she screamed, bucked, and actually came over all his cock. She said it was the most intense orgasm of her life and the first time she had actually had an orgasm just from penetration. She is seeing him again.:lol:

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Something to ponder.................It is not the size of the barge, it is the ability to remain in port until all passengers have dis-embarked!!!:lol:

Originally posted by 4funfriend

Something to ponder.................It is not the size of the barge, it is the ability to remain in port until all passengers have dis-embarked!!!:lol:

Following the line of your analogy then, surely a bigger barge would permit the carriage of more passengers, and allow more of them to embark and disembark at the same time?

Goofin, just goofin

;)

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

Goofin, just goofin

OMGoodness!!! I need a laying on the floor, smelling salt needing, passed out smilie!!!

Mr. Brit saying "Goofin, just goofin"? !!!! OMGOODNESS!!! OMGOODNESS!!!

Someone wake me up when reality strikes in again!

Clicking heels three times....

;)

30 Mean Things A Woman Can Say To A Naked Man:

1. I've smoked fatter joints than that.

2. Awww, it's so cute.

3. Why don't we just cuddle?

4. You know they have surgery to fix that.

5. Make it dance.

6. Can I paint a smiley face on it?

7. Wow, and your feet are so big.

8. It's OK, we'll work around it.

9. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?

10. Oh no... a flash headache.

11. (giggle and point)

12. Can I be honest with you?

13. How sweet, you brought incense.

14. This explains your car.

15. Maybe if we water it, it'll grow.

16. Why is God punishing me?

17. At least this won't take long.

18. I never saw one like that before.

19. But it still works, right?

20. It looks so unused.

21. Maybe it looks better in natural light.

22. Why don't we skip right to the cigarettes?

23. Are you cold?

24. If you get me real drunk first.

25. Is that an optical illusion?

26. What is that?

27. It's a good thing you have so many other talents.

28. Does it come with an air pump?

29. So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality.

30. I guess this makes me the 'early bird.

Originally posted by wrnakedru

30 Mean Things A Woman Can Say To A Naked Man:

I really could have used these a few weeks ago!!! However, I would never say them either. Mrs. wrnakedru and Mrs. Couple are both so nice and delicate and would not ever hurt anyone's feelings. ;)

P

Originally posted by Couple_DFW

30 Mean Things A Woman Can Say To A Naked Man: Mrs. wrnakedru and Mrs. Couple are both so nice and delicate and would not ever hurt anyone's feelings. ;) P

How very true! And it would be a sign our mama's hadn't raised us right! :(

I have a sister-in-law who thinks differently, though. She says one of the advantages of being "southern" is that you can make any remark you want, so long as you follow it with "bless your heart" - and then it sounds ever so kind and compassionate.

Example: "I never saw one like that before, bless your heart."

I guess it's all in the delivery, whatdya think? :)

Originally posted by wrnakedru

How very true! And it would be a sign our mama's hadn't raised us right! :(

I have a sister-in-law who thinks differently, though. She says one of the advantages of being "southern" is that you can make any remark you want, so long as you follow it with "bless your heart" - and then it sounds ever so kind and compassionate.

Example: "I never saw one like that before, bless your heart."

I guess it's all in the delivery, whatdya think? :)

:rofl:

Yes, most definately, it is in the delivery. And I never had seen one like that.......bless his heart...perhaps the heart was bigger. Oh what a shallow person I have become!!

P

women like big cocks have you ever heard of a little dick man getting all the women.

i have a friend who has a huge dick and has fucked every woman around. alot of women CHASED him. many more wanted it he just dosent have the time

women like big cocks have you ever heard of a little dick man getting all the women.

i have a friend who has a huge dick and has fucked every woman around. alot of women CHASED him. many more wanted it he just dosent have the time

Some guys do have women chasing them for their enormous size, but I for one don't mind, there are plenty of women who have uncomfortable sex with "huge" men and say they prefer average to smaller men. In my own experience (average size) gets around especially if they like a good "warm-up" with a guy that enjoys oral sex and is willing to show them how to treat a woman for long-lasting sexual intercourse.

Guest CandPinSA
I would say that I have seen a lot of penis's (peni?)

pl. pe·nis·es or pe·nes ............ peni would be for multiple pen'us'es. ;)

Guest CandPinSA
NOPE!!! Not true! I like small breast. :p

Not trying to change the subject here, but....

Amen Brother!!! Me too... although I have to admit, breasts, period, are sexually appealing to me. Except if they're really huge (relative term I know)... But... small breasts are the most visually stimulating to me... and I prefer smaller size in my hands and mouth more as well. But I guess that's sort of like good sex vs bad sex..... The worst I've ever had felt damn good. :D

More on topic... I'm about the smallest my wife has ever been with... and I AM average (I think)... about 6'ish ('maybe' slightly more) and about 5.25 around... and I never get any complaints from her .... more I get a lot of 'DAMN YOU MOVE YOUR ASS GOOD....I LOVE THE WAY YOU MOVE YOUR ASS' .... AND... I get an awful lot of "GOD, YOU SUCK GOOD P*SSY!!!" So in short (no pun intended), I couldn't care less if mine was any bigger as far as satifying her goes, other than I think it could be more visibly stimulating. I'm perfectly happy with the way mine works, or the way I work mine... whichever. She had never had an orgasm from oral until me, so I know I'm doing that well. And long before we even had sex, we had a discussion once about multiple orgasms... which she stated, quite sincerely, she never had. I know she isn't lying about moving my ass good, as we regularly get her to a good 4 to 7 orgasms, in various mixes of oral and intercourse. Our record was 9... and almost 10, most of which were strictly during intercourse. The only trouble reaching 10 was that I just flat could not keep going... I was dieing. :lol: And she actually had some trouble sitting comfortably afterward.

It's not that she can't take a big one... we have SEVERAL toys, 2 of which are 8" and 9" long, and 6" and 6.5" girth. Both very ultra realistic material. They feel good to her, but only with a very small percentage inserted, and only for a few minutes. They get used only VERY rarely, because she has decided she just doesn't like 'em as much. In fact her absolute favorite... and the one she ALWAYS wants to use the most, is damn near exactly the same size and shape as me. So.... I'm happy.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Mr C

Guest CandPinSA
with about a 2" girth

I think you probably meant diameter. Right? That would be about 6.25ish girth.

C

The day the method of enlarging the penis becomes available.....then we will see the reality. If in reality 8+ penises are unconfortable...nobody would enlarge their to that size.

Also, if boys were to be checked at about 14 years of age, and, if by some method medicine could say w certainty that your boy will be 5, or 4, or 6, etc......and being told that corective action must take place than ( after puberty, it is set in stone, sizewise) ... ladies, w your experience as women, what would you do??? Would you allow your son to have a 4, or 5 in cock all his life?? would you tell the dictor that development should be considered satisfactory at 7? or 8? or 6?....I am asking this , because, if you allow your son to be 5 in all his life, knowing that you could had done something for him, how would you feel???

Size matters to an extent. Out of the four regular male companions my wife and I have had, Robert was about 50% longer than me. He was with us for about 6 months, but after he and Dawn had played for a couple of weeks, Dawn was a good bit deeper than before. She was like that when we first started dating and I recall the feeling when I would cum and we both could feel it "squirt" up inside her. We thought it was neat. :) A couple of weeks after Robert moved out, Dawn's vagina had shrunk back down to fit me. So, I think for #5, we may be looking for someone longer again. We've not had any experience with someone noticeably wider than me, so I can't say about that.

big and hard is always best i think mostly womens prefer big one they prefer above 7 inch. :kissface:

Julie is right about weight. Many years ago, I just put a bunch of weight on. I did not realize it at the time, but it had an effect on the quality of intercourse with a woman. Once I got back down to 5-10 and 160lbs, I definitely went deeper into a woman and if she wanted 'faster' it was no problem to speed up. Having that belly out of the way, also gave me a lot more manueverability and yes, it does effect the quality of sex.

So hit the gym, forget the Pepsi, the better sex has huge payoffs.

So hit the gym, forget the Pepsi, the better sex has huge payoffs.

Awesome advice!

Not easy for everyone - some folks simply can't exercise vigorously enough due to past injury, degenerative issues or other -osis. But for those who can and don't - exercise doesn't just make you look good in a shirt ;)

Spoomonkey

I've reached the conclusion that it's not as important to women but more of an ego thing for men. I'm slightly more than 5" fully erect and my wife's boyfriend is a full 9 inches and quite thick. While she enjoys sex with him she complains about being sore after a weekend with him. She often says that she wishes he wasn't quite so big.

but how would a new woman that he just met know he has a big one? :lol: sorry, but I don't get it.

my husband is around the same size as the original poster's man is except he is very thick. I love his size and how he knows what to do with it. He too had a lot of women that couldn't get enough of him in the past and he is not considered big at all. He's just very good with what he has. :)