1. 1. How many inches are you vs others

• well hung

On 2/16/2005 at 11:19 PM, JacobSky said:

under 5" small

5"-7" average

7"+ large

8"+ very large

9"+ huge

I haven't measured, but my guess is that I'm an extra medium.

My wife brags that she can get off and has gotten off on every size dick that she has ever had.  So I don't worry about it.  She says that too much length can be uncomfortable in her pussy or mouth, but she's never had a problem with girth.  With anal it's the opposite, too big a diameter is a problem, but length is not.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I am not a sexologist or expert on men’s size even if I have seen many, more in the last 5 or 6 years to give me an idea of what most men have. I know from scientific studies most men, the average, are under 6”. I don’t measure men and can’t say how big a man’s penis is, I can only feel that science is correct. I heard and read over and over again that women don’t care, we don’t because we usually meet men that are average or a little outside the average range. I can answer does it make a difference for me, it doesn’t for most men I have been with if the question is larger more pleasurable. 
Where size does matter is in my visual excitement. It’s not physically better sex, I feel seeing a man who is larger excites me because we have all been convinced bigger is better. The reality is there aren’t that many that stop me and say wow he was huge. 

• Like 2

In a highly aroused state it can get a hair over 8 inches by itself, but erection size isn't always consistent...

A cock ring might bring me to 8.5+ and super hard while a condom (or a tired cock/ one which has already cum) might bring me closer 7...   

• Haha 1

Mywife's favorite swinger playmate has 8 inches. She says it fills her completely. 

His wife's a small girl and she enjkys my 6 inch cock. 

It's exciting watching  his 8 inch shaft disappear into my wife and listen to the errotic noises she  makes as it goes in and out of her vagina. 

• Hot! 3

We were discussing this subject the other day.

Steve is #1 with 9 inches. His wife Vicky says that's fantastic. My wife Amy says its a bit big but she likes the way it fits her tightly.  Lesley and Claire say no thanks.

Next is Ken with 8 inches which has wife Les,ey ca t take it all but Amy says it's lerfect for her.

I have just a bit more than 6 inches. A good fit for Lesley and  Claire.

• Hot! 1

Reading this is hilarious. What's the saying...the camera adds 10 pounds. Well, the internet adds 3 inches. I definitely won't be hiring any of the men out here to do any precision carpentry work as the measurements will be way off.

Look up the real studies of size (length and girth) and you'll be surprised twice over...(1) what the real average size is and (2) how every guy lies by at least an inch.

• Like 3

Gotta kick out of this post.   And the guys reporting…hilarious!

Erection size is like art……in the eyes of the beholder.   In the moment.

It has been our experience that if it reacts to stimulation, becomes hard and eager for activity, climax achieved, ejectulation has occurred……that’s a great penis.

The great part about sharing in the LS is that most every experience is/will be different than the previous.  Even with the same players.  The moment defines the the memory, satisfaction, how enthusiastic each participant had been.

On 10/13/2004 at 9:44 AM, us2maybe said:

I'm a "grower" not a "show-er"

I enjoy taking a man from flaccid to erect, especially in my mouth.  And even more especially if he's recently finished with another woman and is struggling to get it back up to a functional level.  One of the reasons that I find FFMs so enjoyable. 

On 10/13/2004 at 9:44 AM, us2maybe said:

when was the last time breast size truly affected your ability to have mind-blowing sex with a woman?

That you for that.  As a small breasted woman I find that some men, and women, enjoy the variety of playing with small tits sometimes. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 2

On 2/26/2024 at 7:13 PM, David Lovell said:

We were discussing this subject the other day.

Steve is #1 with 9 inches. His wife Vicky says that's fantastic. My wife Amy says its a bit big but she likes the way it fits her tightly.  Lesley and Claire say no thanks.

Next is Ken with 8 inches which has wife Les,ey ca t take it all but Amy says it's lerfect for her.

I have just a bit more than 6 inches. A good fit for Lesley and  Claire.

Think you should buy lottery tickets. 
Statistics say the US has 2.4 million swingers, men making up half 1.2 million. 
Of those men .6% or 6 in 1000 are 9”. 1% have 8”  For some perspective, an erect penis of 6.3 inches falls into the 95 percentileTrusted Source, according to 2014 research, meaning that only 5 out of 100 people would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches.

I’m not a statistician, what are the odds of an 8”, 7” and over 6” group of swingers are fucking the same woman on any day? 
FanDual says that parlay will make you a rich man. 

• Like 3

On 2/26/2024 at 9:50 PM, discreetplay said:

Well, the internet adds 3 inches

Absolutely.

39 minutes ago, MidwestHoneys said:

I’m not a statistician, what are the odds of an 8”, 7” and over 6” group of swingers are fucking the same woman on any day? 

It has been awhile since I ran numbers like this (maybe the Vegas tables before I was banned) but somewhere around .0003%. Getting struck by lightning falls somewhere around .006%.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, couplers said:

I enjoy taking a man from flaccid to erect, especially in my mouth.  And even more especially if he's recently finished with another woman and is struggling to get it back up to a functional level.  One of the reasons that I find FFMs so enjoyable. 

That you for that.  As a small breasted woman I find that some men, and women, enjoy the variety of playing with small tits sometimes. 

This is just my experience, but I find that smaller breast women are easier for me to get aroused by sucking and playing with their nipples. One woman in particular would soak her panties while playing with her small breasts. I would choose a small breast woman over one with implants any time. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, couplers said:

As a small breasted woman I find that some men, and women, enjoy the variety of playing with small tits sometimes. 

I've been on these threads for awhile now and have seen many women speak of their small breasts. I totally understand someone being self conscious about their bodies. From a man's perspective, when a woman takes her clothes off, there isn't an analysis about what things look like. I've never done it at least. I see a woman taking her clothes off in front of me and I'm ecstatic. Breast size? No clue...she's naked and naked for me! I would bet Ms couplers has perfect breasts. I say that without ever seeing them. However if I was lucky enough to see them...naked breasts are perfect. All of them! 

• Like 1

Overheard at a party:  "My dick is not only small, but it's skinny too!"

• Haha 2
  • Hot! 1

12 hours ago, MrMrsswinger said:

I've ... seen many women speak of their small breasts.

I used to be self-conscious, but not anymore. 

12 hours ago, MrMrsswinger said:

I would bet Ms couplers has perfect breasts.

They fit the rest of my body perfectly.  My avatar is a statue in a Maine college museum we visited. (Bates? Bowdoin? Colby?) Red said it looks like me, including my tits.  And just as firm.

20 hours ago, let's do it again said:

One woman in particular would soak her panties while playing with her small breasts.

I used to soak through my panties and pants when I first got excited with David.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

Reading all the older posts makes me laugh because almost every guy is above average. Also find it hysterical that the men know the size of the dicks of the men screwing their wives and no wives bragging about the men. Do the men bring rulers to the bedroom? 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

Reading all the older posts makes me laugh because almost every guy is above average. Also find it hysterical that the men know the size of the dicks of the men screwing their wives and no wives bragging about the men. Do the men bring rulers to the bedroom? 

No their women do, or 2 of mine has and brings up a debate because of the 2 that measured me, each measured different ways. Do you measure on top of the penis from tip of the cock to the pubic bone or do you measure underneath from asshole to tip of the cock ?

• Haha 1

Reality is average is real which means some are more some are less. Size is not important unless someone is in the outside limits. As a couple looking for our first meet we looked at profiles together and saw an attractive young lady with a man who in the profile was larger. We both thought they would be fun as a first. How big was he? I didn’t measure, just bigger. 

Back in my school days we used to talk. I had a friend talk about small making fun of a date she had. I had a friend claiming she was with an arm sized guy. I thought she was just stereotyping a boyfriend, the so called myth. Eventually I had to check out her lie, it wasn’t. I said he had to be 12”, I have no real idea to his real size. 

In the last 10 years I never saw a man as big as that one memory, most are 5-6 some look bigger, not many are huge as some have written. 

• Like 2

I knew a guy who had a 12" dick and thick as a Coke can. He passed out every time he got an erection. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TnA83 said:

What's the Readers Digest version on this? 

I had to look up what you meant.

large.Screenshot_20240304_202601_TikTok.jpg.1a8e8a3f875a55d1ffbd5df97b3f2372.jpg

"I don’t think you know how big 12 inches is. Do you see that, just in scale? Where is that going? Not in here, okay? The average gal is gonna get about that much, maybe this if they’re a pro, but the rest of that, completely unmanageable. This is the biggest I’ve ever seen in real life. But this is fine, it’s completely fine. This fabulous. Almost too big. Definitely too big. Fucking sick day. ER. 27 Club. And now I’m just skipping my next life. Anything after that is highly unethical. I don’t think we know what we’re talking about."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, couplers said:

I had to look up what you meant.

large.Screenshot_20240304_202601_TikTok.jpg.1a8e8a3f875a55d1ffbd5df97b3f2372.jpg

"I don’t think you know how big 12 inches is. Do you see that, just in scale? Where is that going? Not in here, okay? The average gal is gonna get about that much, maybe this if they’re a pro, but the rest of that, completely unmanageable. This is the biggest I’ve ever seen in real life. But this is fine, it’s completely fine. This fabulous. Almost too big. Definitely too big. Fucking sick day. ER. 27 Club. And now I’m just skipping my next life. Anything after that is highly unethical. I don’t think we know what we’re talking about."

Alright I get this, but how do you explain women that call themselves " size queens ?" Also the ones that say " if a woman calls you average  it's just a nice way to say you are small", it seems to me the women I have encountered say it's about 50 / 50 that size matters. Personally I have been on many nude beaches and men's locker rooms and I have never seen a guy that was overly larger than the average guy. 

• Like 1

I've never personally seen 12 inches but I know they're out there and so are the size queens who want them. Neither are "average" people, but they absolutely exist.

I'm average but almost every SM we've played with has been above average - noticeably bigger and thicker than me sometimes by a little, sometimes by a lot. But still never saw 12 inches.

• Like 2

Why do we men are more interested in dick size from the women. The first time i was with a girl I worried if I was big enough or smaller. I wondered what she would tell her girlfriends or if if girls talked about it. I found out they do talk schoolgirl talk. Guys bragged about who they fucked and girls talked what fucked them. 
I got married and we didn’t talk size even if I wondered how I measured up. Swinging for years now I still wonder what the other guys have, again she hardly ever mentions it. I asked her to be honest if size matters or if it ever mattered. 
She always said size doesnt unless….

I push her about Big Ones, I don’t know if she just said because she thought I wanted to hear she gets excited at larger then adds very few are that large. 
She doesn’t take a ruler to bed not needing to know exact size. On one occasion when dick size came up she learned way back how to measure without measuring. 
A few of her school friends were high talking about guys they knew and who had a big one. Her friend taught her a trick, her hand is 3” wide. I said a hand is 4”. She was right, her hand is just 3”. She said almost every guy she dated were two hands, a few had a dick head sticking out. I asked was anyone 3 hands, she said almost but not a full 3. She added she was able to wrap her hand around most too. 

• Like 3

On 3/4/2024 at 12:37 PM, TnA83 said:

What's the Readers Digest version on this?  I don't do Tiktok.

Okay Boomer, Tik-Tok is not that hard and it won't kill you. Just click the link.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I get this, but how do you explain women that call themselves " size queens ?"

I can't, I don't know any, but for me, when it comes to size, it's diameter that I appreciate, not length.  After a certain length, longer is a liability, not an asset, because it's going to bump my uterus. 

If he's going in my bum, however, it's the opposite. Slender is better and long is good. 

• Like 1

We don’t have that much experience so I don’t have many to compare. 
So many say size doesn’t count, could be true for others. 
I see a naked man my first instinct is to look down to below the waist. I see his eyes, his smile, his body and no matter what he looks like my eyes go there. 
Since we entered this new change in our life I can’t stop looking at crotches to see if there is a bulge. Some men don’t show much through jeans others you can make out the shape and size. 
I learned more that men grow in different ways and hanging is not pointing. 
Back to being new I realize most are most likely average that’s what average means, I did notice what I perceived was larger. I don’t think he was better it was just more exciting. 
Secretly I found out the other ladies all noticed him as larger and giggle like younger girls when we discuss and are having fun. 
Now the fun truth we have no clue to how big he is. If me have a party I’m taking that tape measure with me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

I realize most are most likely average that’s what average means,..

The spread from the "average" is the standard deviation, and I agree that it isn't large, most men seem to be in the middle.  That's why people are so fascinated by the outliers.

1 hour ago, couplers said:

The spread from the "average" is the standard deviation, and I agree that it isn't large, most men seem to be in the middle.  That's why people are so fascinated by the outliers.

Average is the definition of being in the middle. 
I have played with a 9” penis for as long as I remember. Always hard, gives be great pleasure, never hurt me and goes on for hours or until the batteries die. 
IRL my cervix has been safe, my uvula is another story. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

Average is the definition of being in the middle. 

No, that's the mean.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 6:43 AM, couplers said:

I can't, I don't know any, but for me, when it comes to size, it's diameter that I appreciate, not length.  After a certain length, longer is a liability, not an asset, because it's going to bump my uterus. 

If he's going in my bum, however, it's the opposite. Slender is better and long is good. 

I have always wondered about penis size and oral sex, can a cock be to big for oral ?  I see comments as far as size in the context of vaginal and anal sex but not oral .  I would think size would matter more for oral than vaginal or anal ?  I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, let's do it again said:

I have always wondered about penis size and oral sex, can a cock be to big for oral ?  I see comments as far as size in the context of vaginal and anal sex but not oral .  I would think size would matter more for oral than vaginal or anal ?  I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Size matters only if it is way larger not a thing that happens often. Someone said i had a fetish looking for monster cock. We would pick up men just to have oral sex with larger ones. For length, never a problem i learned how to relax, no gag reflex. If you think about it an average penis will reach the back of your throat so most women who can take the full length overcame the gag reflex. A fat cock can be a problem if you cant relax your jaw because a mouth only can open a finite amount. My problems were thick and were brutal. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TricianMike said:

My problems were thick and were brutal.

Yeah. Didn’t you post you were hurt by a pickup? Glad to see you are back 

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, let's do it again said:

In all our years, there was never a guy that Mary couldn't easily get into her mouth and satisfy him.  She told me that before she met me, she tried one guy who was enormous; he hurt her during PIV, and giving him oral was uncomfortable for her.  She gave him a second chance, she said, to make sure she wasn't just having an off night.

Edited by AdamGunn2

This is such a hilarious thread. So many men who claim they're "only" 7 inches when truly <5% of the population is "only" 7 inches. I feel so honored to be associated with so many from a finite population.

I bet everyone here also has a net worth beyond $2M.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Slightly under 6” … maybe a little over 6” if *really* aroused. That said, I’ve never given being average a second thought. I’ve always operated on the basis that by the time a woman finds out what size I am, she’s ALREADY decided to have sex with me!   ;-D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

can a cock be to big for oral ? 

I'm not close to being a deep throater, so even a normal dick isn't going in my mouth all the way, just most of the way.  But guys don't complain, I work it good then they want my pussy.

• Like 1

I never saw a cock Honey couldn’t handle even when I thought it was huge. I sometimes have penis envy when it comes to size even when it is not any bigger. 
Honey had a man who watched her fuck and looked for above average cocks. I’ve watched too as she cowgirled and always went all the way down. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

I never saw a cock Honey couldn’t handle

My wife says that she's never had a cock that she couldn't orgasm with.

• Haha 1
  • Hot! 2

Posted (edited)

Bigger than most, not as big as some.  Based on size alone I had more “refusals” in high school.  

it was pointed out to me that I had not actually responded to this thread.  Fully excited/rock hard 8.75” X 6.75” (no orgasm in 48 hrs, independently measured by others using a garment/cloth measuring tape).

In the lifestyle there hasn’t been anyone who declined, some that were hesitant, careful.  I have never been a charging bull and more then giving so other than a handful of playmates over the years that I would be careful with (shallow) not taking full penetration (surprisingly body shape, age, children) didn’t affect this out come. all playmates (personality, humor and sense of adventure are my attractions) with normal foreplay and build up had no issue with me.  Except for a few times oral was limited to hand and mouth, licking, handjob only. Maybe a dozen over the years could/would take me completely in their mouth/throat.

But PIV penetration…build up, slow start once comfortable that we both fit…..could be as crazy as we wished.

The Queen regularly enjoyed and played with men of all sizes, ethnicity and penis size/shape.  Personality and the ability to please and cum for her was more important.  Playmates ranged 3.5-4” up to 11” long 7.25” circumference.  Most often a mix throughout an afternoon play session.

The real take away is everyone is different and brings something fun and exciting.

Edited by Billygoat
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 12:50 PM, MidLifeFun said:

Yeah. Didn’t you post you were hurt by a pickup? Glad to see you are back 

Thank you. I’m better now. 

• Like 3

I once got heavily into traction and was enlarging steadily till 196.

It's girth that matters more they say however.

6 inches of girth puts you in the 1% club.

Personally I think if you can get it up and keep it up

more you are doing better though.

My boyfriend is a distinctly average(ish) 5.5 - could do with more if I am honest. 

Posted (edited)

I'm too lazy to search Amazon, but is there a device to measure vaginal depth and gives a tightness profile?  Something for us women to be competitive about. 

Edited by couplers

Way back when……we used to sell adult toys of all kinds.  We literally had an over night/weekend travel case that had at the least….3 - 4 dozen various dildos all sizes length, thickness, shape, material, color, smooth, veined, realistic and “what the hell is that”.  For our party/club friends to try before buy.

it can be a bit pricey but having a variety, length and girth, you can try under playful and stimulated conditions and use a cloth/garment measuring tape.  Base your selection of what you know you already enjoy, toy or lover and progress from there. There used to be a pump up that was really interesting sold at the fetish Flea.  Once inserted and comfortable being used you can hand pump the bulb allowing it to grow upwards of a 1” - 1.5” length (6” - 8” +/-) and from 5.5” to 7” in circumference.  It was made from similar material to an inner tube but thicker.  Highly important to cover well with condom for use, never raw.

with women it is contingent on timing, not being tense, level of excitement and willingness to participate are just a few issues that would effect the outcome. 

in our own experiments, unscientifically, in our group a range of up to seven inches long and under six inches circumference was enjoyed by all.  Note: used after several minutes of oral then gradually introduced until fully penetrated while giving oral.  Orgasms were usually more intense.

This came about from regular play sessions then those ladies that desired multiple males but didn’t want someone two big.  So it made sense to experiment.

There were a few ladies that could/did handle more.  Up to ten inches with lots of play/oral but mostly more girth/diameter (6” - 7” around) less length was preferred.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 9:45 AM, Billygoat said:

There used to be a pump up that was really interesting sold at the fetish Flea.  Once inserted and comfortable being used you can hand pump the bulb allowing it to grow

Clair and I used to have a double ended dildo that was squishy flexible that we used with each other.  When one of us tightened and squeezed, the other would feel it.  It was a nice once we going and both squeezing. 

• Hot! 3

On 5/30/2003 at 3:56 PM, alabamafuntonig said:

Ok, men and women, single or couples. What is your penis size and how does it compare with the rest of us? Be truthful...