Poll - Where are you from?

What region are you from?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. What region are you from?

• Northeast / New England / Maritime Provinces
    • Southeast / Caribbean
    • Midwest / Central Provinces
    • Southwest / Central and South America
    • Central Western States (Colorado, Utah, Etc...)
    • Northwest / Alaska / Western Provinces
    • Europe
    • Pacific / Asia
    • Other (Africa, Antarctica, Mid East)
    • Western North American Continent Coast (California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Vancouver..etc.)

i confess to being what you call a new to the sport kind of guy...untill i moved to bama i thought only nfl teams played ball boy was i in for the lesson of my life

"last thing you want to say in alabama is that you dont think collage football is any good"

Originally posted by ATAK

(mumbles under his breath) birth of aviation my ass..mumble grumble mumble mutter mutter mutter..mumble...

Awe, we are used to hearing ya'll squawk in this here land of the Buckeyes. We just chuckle about it here, 'cause we know better. And for the record our quarter got to boast both John Glenn and the Wright Bro's,

Not to mention that we had the best football team in the country last year! Go Buckeyes!!! (Hey, Skipper is it football season yet?)

How's that for one upmanship? Or would that be two upmanship? :lol:

:kissface:

Originally Ohio, the Buckeye state, home of the National Champion Ohio State Buckeyes! With my dad being in the service, we moved quite a bit and I've been transplanted a number of times. I am now securely rooted in San Diego, but I still have the scarlet and gray running through the veins.

Originally posted by OhioCouple

We are in the midwest from the home of aviation. (yeah, yeah, don't all ya'll North Carolina'ans start) :lol:

Great to see Ohioans standing up for the Wright boys, does my heart proud.

Originally posted by Perseus

Well, I thought that California is southwest and I am sure that Washington and Oregon are northwest, but I have been wrong before... No offence intended. ;)

All of those would be considered Pacific Region, Southwest sorta stops in AZ,NV(Vegas area mostly).

Originally posted by OhioCouple

WooHoo! SDFuntimes! Stick around for "Battle of the Borders 2003"..... Go Buckeyes!

I was there at the 'shoe last year, and then followed to the big tostito for the championship game, and hope to reign on their parade up in the jailhouse this year.

I am wondering who is the third single person (or couple) from Europe and in which part he/she is lurking ?

My friends Brit_Pair are in UK, I stand in France, so where are You number 3 ?

Hugs and Kisses

JC inquiring mind wants to know

Originally posted by Uneed_Love

My friends Brit_Pair are in UK, I stand in France, so where are You number 3 ?

We actually have quite a few from across the pond and some in Asia and Australia.... Or are you looking for a specific person?

I have been all over but there's no place like south Louisiana. Some are fun to visit, but I'll take home anyday.

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

"last thing you want to say in alabama is that you dont think collage football is any good"

The only reason to have the NFL if so college players have a place to retire to.

:)

Mr. Alura

Go Sooners!

Originally posted by Roxysbayou

Possibly MistralWind?

I assume You are probably right Roxy. I looked at her profile : she is from South West UK.... How could I forget such a gorgeous natural blonde... :eek:

But there is also the possibility of someone else who don't want to talk and is just reading and voting to the polls ?

Hugs and Kisses

JC

Well I'm from the Northeast, was born in New England. I guess a person may say that I have been both. I have been Northeast since 1977 so I guess that's what I am then, NinjaBabe. :)

I am from a day -- a lot of days ago, when two people who live to make each other crazy, got together - yet again. I wonder - on that day, did they know - that would be the day that I'd come from?

;)

(Cathy) I was born and raised in Maine and lived there for 44 years. Mike and I moved here to Florida a year ago this month and haven't regretted it. We just love it here in the south!

Originally posted by jen

I am from a day -- a lot of days ago, when two people who live to make each other crazy, got together - yet again. I wonder - on that day, did they know - that would be the day that I'd come from?

;)

A most interesting response....I actually followed that.

A most interesting response....I actually followed that.

See, I'm understandable...;)

Just thought I'd bump this back up since we have a bundle of new people of which a lot of 'em seem to be coming from that there southern parts...

If ya haven't already voted, please do so. We wanna retire where the swingers are! :D

"Southwest / Central and South America".... interesting grouping.

It's a funny thing... our "hopefully" outgoing governor thinks that exact same thing about where we live. He looks forward to the day "when California and Mexico are all part of the same glorious region".... Joseph Graham Davis, Governor, Peoples Republic of California.

Por cierto, yo hablo la lengua de la Republica de los Pueblos de California y las areas incluyendo del sudoeste, del sur y de la America central.

You pretty much have to anymore. The weather is turning hotter. Just right for people living in a handbasket. flamethrow

We are from the midwest. Indiana to be exact, yes there is more than corn here. But the corn is good!!:lol:

I'm in Pittsburgh, so I voted Northeast, although there are many Noo Yorkers, Bostonians, Philadelphians, and other coastal or near-coast dwellers who consider Pittsburgh a Midwest city.

Most of the Midwest USA would consider Pittsburgh an Eastern city.

So there you are.

I consider the Burgh to be a big town with a Northeast ethnic history (after all, this was the original Gateway to the West but also supported a vast settlement of Euro immigrants) and a Midwest sensibility (we have a compressed not-quite-naive-Chicago-friendliness).

We're in the middle. The muddle. Make of that what you will.

Vote! It'll be fun! And please include comments, if necessary.

I'm a real rebel she's a yankee that moved to the south and found me:facelick:

I think we needed more options for the east coast

Sunny central Florida here very close to the home of a big mouse:lol:

J

We live about 45 min from the Smokey Mountains..love going to G'burg.

Big Nikki here.

You may or may not find this funny, but since my family refuses to acknowledge where we're descended from, or even say it's name, our standard riff, in answer to the question "Where are you from?" is to say "Fresno."

-- Big Nikki

I was conceived in Northeastern Oklahoma and born in Western Kansas.

Alura

F half from columbus originally and from west coast florida. I was born and raised in s florida. We live in miami now but work play all over south florida

Both born and raised Hoosiers and now transplants to Oregon. Lucky for us, Oregon feels much more like home than Indiana ever did.

Guest thewriter

We are from the panhandle area near the alabama border.

Guest thewriter

I see we all from many places I wonder what state and what country has the hightset population of swingers.

Hmmm Since Vancouver, Canada, is between the norhtwest and Alaska, I picked that one... I still think that Canada should have its own spot...

Agreed!

Hugs, kisses and licks from South-western Ontario

Well as indicated by our location under our name we currently live in a town known for it's famous rat...um I mean mouse. But since we're both originally from Philly and that's were we started our life together we choose Northeast region, though technically it would be considered the Mid-Atlantic.

CB from Ohio originally stuck in N.M for work for a while now though. DD is from N.M.