duo33470

Do guys always want to cum on her face?

10 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

When a friend asks me why I let him do something my standard answer is if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t do it. At my age I’m there for the laughs and giggles. 

Good for you. I wish others looked at sex as only a fun thing. 
If it doesn’t hurt anybody it should only be fun. 

46 minutes ago, cplnluv1 said:

Good for you. I wish others looked at sex as only a fun thing. 
If it doesn’t hurt anybody it should only be fun. 

Old joke: how do you get to Carnegie Hall?

I've talked about this on here before, but when Mrs. E and I first met, she was actually pretty reluctant to give head. Sometimes it would happen in the course of third dates, etc., but she felt it was extremely intimate and a little too scandalous to do casually. I was from a very different background where I was used to women giving head casually to put off intercourse.

The funny part is, she gives amazing head. When we started talking about exploring with others, one of my biggest fantasies was seeing her suck cock, and she was open to it but struggled with the idea of finding a third comfortable to try it on.

As we got started, whenever she'd get a little anxious about boundaries around trying specific sex acts, what I'd think of her, if it was too much too fast, my go-to was "it's just cum". You've picked somebody you're comfortable hugging, comfortable kissing and exchanging saliva with, comfortable having your nipples stimulated by, comfortable stimulating their penis. Ejaculation is what men's bodies do. Sure, we reserve cumming inside her for us as an intimate act, but the fluid itself is just another thing that gets spread around during play and it's not a big deal.

We've both evolved a long way about sex and bodies through experimentation. She's at the point where she just wants to know her hair is out of the way and there's a towel and a shower, she's putting on a show with her body and comfortable in her skin - which she really should be. She doesn't think twice about semen anymore, and she knows I'm sincere about loving the theater around it and don't think less of her.

The punchline: Practice, practice, practice.

Edited by EastInWest
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 9/23/2023 at 2:15 PM, Numex said:

One woman in our group likes to be "slapped" on her face with an erect dick.  It doesn't do any damage and I don't think she's does it to be degraded, more of a defiant challenge to a guy.  I've done it to her, more like for her, several times, but I didn't enjoy it.  It sort of hurt.  Maybe that's the point she's making. 

Hey, this is Daniela. I read this post by my husband and have to respond. I had a lover before we got married and he liked to pull out of my pussy or mouth and have me finish him with a hand job for us to watch him shoot. He was pretty good in the amount and distance. At first, to me it looked like an eighth rest in the air. Once he said, if you rub the lamp the right way it will make the genie come out. Thereafter, that image was on my mind whenever I finished him that way. Out popped Aladdin above him. I was Jasmine! Do I get three wishes? I would get my wishes granted only if I asked and he agreed before the genie came out of the lamp, not after. Playing with the mess I’d tell him that well, You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. He never shot it over my face, but sometimes into my mouth and on my belly or tits, and on my back if we were doing doggie. He wouldn’t lick it, but would spread it around, fill my belly button, make designs on my tits. I like doggie, but if he was going to pull out and shoot, I preferred to see it. None of the men I play with now do this.

• Hot! 3

On 9/24/2023 at 6:13 PM, Numex said:

In my experience, some men and women really enjoy the visual of a guy shooting out his cum.  Visual confirmation of the moment of orgasm.  Some guys can really shoot a large quantity and/or shoot it far.  It can be impressive.  Not me, however.

Damn, I (Daniela) quoted the wrong post right above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is Daniela again. I wrote this and asked my husband to post it on his account here because I know how he portrays me.

You’ve been told of me being attracted to married men. The guy above was and is married. Besides liking to shoot his load outside me, he mentioned that his wife went to yoga. I do yoga, so I figured out where she went, joined the studio, and went to the classes she attended. I would put my mat diagonally behind her or aside her. I would think about her, and them. We talked, and I enjoyed getting to know her. It made me feel much closer to him, and knowing him the way I did let me understand her. After about a year, she became pregnant. I left that yoga studio shortly after she did, but continued to see and take care of him until a couple of months after their daughter was born. They are happily together and now have a son too. Our paths still cross; we smile at the memories. 

I also always wanted to, and did, meet the other wives as well. Having the husband would create the opportunity for me to cross her path at a coffee shop on weekends at 8am, or preferably introduce me to their wives, was a condition of continuing the relationship. Although it made him nervous, none of the wives knew of my involvement with their husbands, except for one who figured me out. She was good with it, and I didn’t feel pressured to end it. It was the reverse of all the other situations, she and I had the secret from him. In the end she thanked me, saying that he had become a better husband. I told her it was because I was a shitty lover; actually I worked him hard to appreciate her. She and I still exchange messages.

I think back on the wives that I met and marriages that I was involved in, the husbands I gave myself to, it was all for the better and very satisfying for me. It was an honor to be the undisclosed mediating intermediate between two spouses. I was like a spirit moving within their intimacy. When he spoke of her, I would compliment her and tell him how lucky he was to be married to her. If he criticized her, I would defend her. If he complained about sex with her, I would tell him that’s why I’m here. What do you want?

When she spoke of her marriage, I said how envious I was of her having a man at home, of someone to share a bed at night. She inevitably asked if I had a serious boyfriend. “Not really.” If I had been married before. “No.” My relationships with these men were understood to not be long-term, especially after the first few months, when love’s violent tempest had become a gentle breeze. Sex and conversation. I was like the ghost of Christmas past, present and future for him. Although the wives didn’t know about my relationship with her husband, she could sense in me what was lacking, my loneliness.  How lucky they are. 

What we do now, playing with our other couple friends is better because it not only gives me the chance to be involved with married couples, but also to be open and honest so I can talk with both spouses about our activities and feelings, as well as the opportunity for girl/girl sex, which with the unknowing wives of married men I was never able to pull off. I used to have to find it separately elsewhere. But just think if I had managed to become involved with both of them as a side piece. It was much more emotionally powerful for me, however, before when our relationship was surreptitious, and I used my sexual wiles to convince him that his wife was better woman, that his future was using, then leaving me for the woman he had already married. And showing her that despite my career and single girl hotness, or whatever, I was a lonely, incomplete woman. 

It was, however, as if my role in life was to be the other woman, a mistress; something that I was suited for. Judge me if you like, I sometimes now judge myself harshly. 

• Like 2

Wow! Awesome post!  I wish I had met you at that period in your life.  I'd love to meet you now!

On 10/17/2023 at 8:40 PM, Numex said:

It was, however, as if my role in life was to be the other woman, a mistress; something that I was suited for.

Any insight on how you became this way?  Were you parents swingers?  Did one of your parents cheat?  Some type of daddy issues? 

What made you change? 

On 10/18/2023 at 6:36 AM, TnA83 said:

Wow! Awesome post!  I wish I had met you at that period in your life.  I'd love to meet you now!

My above post is interesting not because it is rare or unusual, but because I gave the thinking and motivations behind who I was, am, and what I did.

A married man involved with a single woman lover is very much a cliché, it is found everywhere, across most cultures. What I was trying to dispel was the notion that we such women, or at least I, are desperately looking to pry a married man away from his wife. During that time, I wasn’t looking for a husband or long-term partner at all. I was happy and content to a large degree being an intimate third in a marriage.

What I like about our current arrangement is that I still have intimate relationships with married men, including my husband, and including but beyond sex, but it also includes intimate relationships with their wives, including but beyond sex as well. Now I not only still have the dynamic of having relationships with married men and their knowing wives, but I also now explore the dynamic of my husband being in very intimate relationships, one in particular, with other women. I’m glad that my husband and I were monogamous for a while after we got married. I played that role and know what it is like, and am glad my life didn’t go down that route.

If you want to meet a woman like me, I’m sure you know one of your friends or coworkers who has a piece on the side. Get him to introduce you to her. Get to know and understand her.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2023 at 8:22 AM, couplers said:

Any insight on how you became this way?  Were you parents swingers?  Did one of your parents cheat?  Some type of daddy issues?

My parents and my upbringing can only be described as normal. I learned about sex, but nothing libertine. My parents were not involved in any form of consensual non-monogamy or cheating or homosexuality; I would have definitely picked up on that after I was twelve or so. There was very little drama in my house. Daddy issues? Mommy issues? Freud says we all have them.

On 10/19/2023 at 8:22 AM, couplers said:

What made you change? 

Do you mean change to being a married woman and having a husband of my own rather than always borrowing one? And couples swapping? I met a man who transformed me, someone I wanted to share a home with, have a child. It was unexpected. As I said, we tried the monogamy route for a couple of years, actually he was monogamous with his ex-wife for twenty years, so it was nothing new for him. He was the one who recognized that I wasn’t built that way and encouraged me to venture out. It was only me at first, but my husband always met the guy; then he got involved as well for threesomes. This led to full swapping with couples a bit later, then the closed group, bareback, no rules, emotional involvement thing after that.

• Like 2

If you hadn't picked up on it, this is Daniela writing again, and having my husband to post under his account. I think he would rather me get my own account. Maybe later if I keep posting.

My sex life started pretty early, I’m not sure if it is permitted for me to give my age here. I began with both boys and girls at almost the same time. Being involved with women was much more gentle and understanding than the boys’ approach. My first experiences with males was with boys who were my age, but some of the females were older, older teenagers, that is. Those were great learning experiences. I think my early hetero experiences would have been better if I had sought out older, more experienced males as well. Like, when you’re learning to drive you don’t go out in a car with someone else who has gotten his license or is just learning.

Another major thing was that I was able to get an IUD put in me when I was fourteen. Long story, but my parents didn’t know. Thereafter, I didn’t need to worry about going back for refills, hide anything, or remember to take something every day. My mom would take me in for regular gyno checkups because I couldn’t drive, but I was able to get the word to my doctor that I had an IUD and he kept it secret.

Besides my older female sex partners and a couple of boyfriends, my first married man was the father of my female high school friend. I don’t know what the law is in the state we were in at the time, but it may have been a crime. I, however, had and have no regrets. It all seemed so normal, and things were the same with my friend and her mother, his wife afterwards. You could say that I was the aggressor, I enjoyed it, kept it going, and thought, “What’s the big deal”?

In college I dated guys my age, but I also had relationships with two married male professors and several female ones. From this, I learned that married men (and women) are more appreciative of me and the sex that I gave them, even though they are getting it regularly at home. I knew because I pressed them to give me that information and the details, which made me happy and satisfied.

My most intense relationship during this time was with the husband of a female friend, both of whom were in graduate school. This time, not only did it seem normal, but I learned the pleasure and satisfaction of knowing the wife of the man who I was involved with. At times I thought that she may have been suspicious, but she had no problem leaving me alone with him for many minutes or hours.

Right out of college, you could say I dated normally, but more so, even conservatively. At first, I dated trying to develop a relationship. If I slept with a guy, or girl, it was never sooner than a month and the third date. I aimed for a long-term relationship and still dated regular guys with goals of permanence, but then eventually pretty much stopped in favor of married men. That eventually became my default. Usually having two married men going at the same time worked best and was very satisfying for me.

The other thing about our current arrangement is that I and my husband have gotten to explore sexual things that I’ve heard about, but never tried, like threesomes and swapping spouses next to each other. It’s not just whether it is an MFM or FFM, but also the relationships among the players. An MFM where one of the men is my husband is a lot different than where neither are. An FFM where I am the third to another couple, which my favorite, is totally different for me than another woman joining my husband and me.  Although we've done other things like some of our all-in orgies, multiple men with one woman, a bunch of women with one guy, I prefer threesomes and foursomes.

I don't know why I felt compelled to further explain myself, but if there are any other questions I'll look in sometime.

• Like 4

Thank you, Daniela. You say that an MFM where neither guy is your husband is different from one in which he is. Care to explain the difference?

• Like 1

I think back on the wives that I met and marriages that I was involved in, the husbands I gave myself to, it was all for the better

Don't you think that in some way your relationship was taking some of his emotional and sexual energy from his wife? 

Especially sexually, women can give to multiple men without being depleted, men require recovery time.

On 10/23/2023 at 9:51 AM, AdamGunn2 said:

Thank you, Daniela. You say that an MFM where neither guy is your husband is different from one in which he is. Care to explain the difference?

When my husband is in an MFM with me, it is another man participating in our relationship, our marriage, our love making.  When I am having an MFM with two other men, it is a fresh experience.  So much of them trying to take me and me taking them.  I like both.

• Like 1

I think back on the wives that I met and marriages that I was involved in, the husbands I gave myself to, it was all for the better

On 10/24/2023 at 7:00 AM, couplers said:

Don't you think that in some way your relationship was taking some of his emotional and sexual energy from his wife? 

Especially sexually, women can give to multiple men without being depleted, men require recovery time.

It may seem strange, but shortly after my first sexual encounter with a married man I would ask about and turn the focus towards his wife. I wanted him to tell me everything about her, including intimacies. I would urge him to buy her gifts, often buy them myself and give to him to give to her. I would make reservations at restaurants for him to take her, buy tickets to events, plan getaway vacations for them. It would bring them together, then I would demand all of the details. It was complicated, but fun, and satisfying for me.

As for the sex, even after starting with me it went up between them; he had to report back and give details. As for him losing energy, men get an ego boost, a charge from getting new pussy, having another woman going along with a wife. His libido went way up from his involvement with me. Christ, even when he would see me on a Saturday or Sunday, or even a weekday morning, after fucking his wife and I got the leftovers, which I liked, he was so excited going from one woman to another that he was charged up.

It proves what people say on this forum - non monogamy improves a marriage. In my case, even when one spouse didn't know, so long as the other woman respected the marriage, knew her boundaries, and was behind the scenes kind to the wife.

• Hot! 1

Daniela posting again.

On 10/29/2023 at 2:35 PM, Numex said:

shortly after my first sexual encounter with a married man I would ask about and turn the focus towards his wife. I wanted him to tell me everything about her, including intimacies.

Something that thrilled me when having a sexual relationship with a husband that wasn't mine, would be to have him call his wife and ask her about her day, tell him about his, tell her how much he appreciated and love her.  While he was doing this, I would suck his dick. Some could continue the conversation, some could not. If not, I would back off and just get naked and let him play with my tits. It was made clear that the nicer that he was to her, the nicer I would be to him. I knew my place.

My husband likes hearing about my past sexual experiences, but not the “with married men” and their wives part. So he hasn’t heard this facet of my sexual expression until now.

• Hot! 1

18 minutes ago, Numex said:

Daniela posting again.

Something that thrilled me when having a sexual relationship with a husband that wasn't mine, would be to have him call his wife and ask her about her day, tell him about his, tell her how much he appreciated and love her.  While he was doing this, I would suck his dick. Some could continue the conversation, some could not. If not, I would back off and just get naked and let him play with my tits. It was made clear that the nicer that he was to her, the nicer I would be to him. I knew my place.

My husband likes hearing about my past sexual experiences, but not the “with married men” and their wives part. So he hasn’t heard this facet of my sexual expression until now.

This goes both ways but maybe for different reasons.  Guys like fucking my GF and call me up during or have her call me up during.  Sometimes we've held conversations but a lot of times it's to hear the sounds of them fucking, say dirty things, hearing her gagging from facefucking, etc.  Occasionally when I'm lucky it'll be a video chat or come with pictures or videos during the call.

I think from the guy's perception this is a kinky and taboo thing but also heavily a humiliation thing.  Kind of like he is the one fucking her, so the harder he fucks her or more he humiliates her while I see or watch, then more I am supposed to be humiliated.  It can sometimes come off as a bit of a power trip.  And I can sometimes hear them instructing her "tell him you love him" "tell me where my cock is" etc.  I think it all plays into the cuckolding thing and gets them off.  Do you feel the same way being the woman?  Like you're involved in a cuckolding or that you have power over another woman's man?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, Numex said:

have him call his wife and ask her about her day, tell him about his, tell her how much he appreciated and love her.  While he was doing this, I would suck his dick.

You go girl. I had somewhat similar experiences, not exactly the same, and in reverse. After I started fucking both Red and David, felt secure with them, and was full of myself, I got the hots for a guy Sam at work, not a coworker, but a contract employee with one of the big consulting firms.

With husband’s approval, I started having sex with Sam. He wasn’t married, had a girlfriend. Occasionally I would call David, during foreplay, while screwing, and in the afterglow of sex with Sam. David was matter-of-fact about it, only interested in whether I was ok and having fun. Sam didn’t necessarily like it, although my chats with hubby were infrequent and short. Sam knew that if he wanted for me to keep satisfying his kinks (blow job/swallow and anal) he’d have to accommodate me connecting with my husband.

The dalliance with Sam was a disaster for me, left me unsatisfied, and frustrated. Talking it through with David, I ultimately learned things about myself, that failure with sex wasn’t my fault, and sometimes giving up is best is the best course.  And that David is truly a wise and loving man. 

• Like 1

Getting back to the original question ;-D I’ve never come on a woman’s face and have never had the desire to. I guess everybody has their own “things”, but I’m just kinda turned off by it, even seeing it in porn.

• Like 2

On 12/21/2009 at 7:10 PM, duo33470 said:

We have started doing a few group things with guys. It seems like they always want to cum on my wife's face. Is that the usual thing or have the guys we have played with been the exception???

I have yet to play with a woman who asked me to ejaculate on her face, but a number who enjoyed having me cum on (not in) them anywhere below the neck. When I was in grad school I had a stay-over girlfriend who sometimes asked me before she left for her classes to jack off on her breasts and massage the semen in. I wondered if others sitting close to her in class could smell the semen.

At a party once I was playing with a married couple while others watched. At one point they were fucking missionary. As he got close to orgasm he pulled out, rose to his knees and finished himself by hand. Mostly she got a pearl necklace, but one gob landed in her eye. She was super annoyed. Apparently this had happened before and she predicted her eye would be red and irritated for a day.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, Anon321 said:

It can sometimes come off as a bit of a power trip.  .  Do you feel the same way being the woman?  Like you're involved in a cuckolding or that you have power over another woman's man?

It's certainly a power trip for my wife Daniela, but it isn't humiliating for me, especially now since all is known to everyone in our swing group of married couples.  In the past when she was the woman with a cheating husband, she got satisfaction from inserting herself in their marriage and meeting the wife without the wife knowing her role.

• Like 1