Samsa

How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?

Samsa said:
I am a bisexual male who is new here and wanted some opinions on this idea. I feel that intimacy shouldn't be restricted between gender. I understand having a preference of pussy or cock, but what I don't understand is being able to form a preference before trying the best of both worlds. A huge part of this, of course, is the stigma of being bisexual or gay, but anyone with the guts to overlook that will likely find something pleasurable.

I'm going to leave it at that for now and just wanted to get some feedback from you guys on this, since I figure people in the swing community are likely a bit more open minded and willing to step outside their immediate comfort zone.

I considered myself 100% straight for years, could not even imagine.

Then several events changed my thinking. One was I was on a website like swinglifestyle and saw this profile that intrigued me. When I opened the profile this guy had this huge gorgeous cock. I started starring at it, then thinking I would like to touch it.

Shortly after that I met a man, normal next door neighbor type, who had been swinging for years. He told me about some bi activity... intrigued me more.

This same swinger man told me about bunches of guys that told him they were straight... but when the action happened.... things changed from straight to bi....

Lascivious L&L said:
Ah, it's too bad this thread petered out a year ago.

One point missed is that bisexual curiosity is demonstrated by the mere fact of reading this thread. It is even more strongly demonstrated by posting in this thread.

Have to disagree 100% with you on this one. You are in a forum where everyone is encouraged to participate across all topics to provide different perspectives.

I read the hot tub article that Julie pointed out about a pedophile claiming to be a swinger. By virtue of reading the post and then the article, does that mean I'm secretly curious about wanting to have sex with children?

If I would have put my revulsion to what happened in that thread would that have substantiated that even more?

The premise that some of us are just in some kind of denial about our sexual orientation to some degree is silly. Am I homophobic, far from it, but it really boils down to my attraction being to feminine qualities and there is just nothing that turns me on about another male.

It has zero to do with social stigma. I don't think Chicup has any real hostility against bi-sexual men but just against bi-sexual people who think we are just in denial and have yet to see the light.

I can accept the fact that some people have less concerns of where or who is playing with their cock as long as it feels good. My question is why can't most of you accept that we don't?

I think what the OP misses in the first place is that there are somethings you don't have to try to decide that its not for you personally. I for one have no desire to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, yet there are those who skydive. Personally the whole thing causes my stomach to do dry heaves, but hey that's just me, to each their own.

As long as everyone is in agreement as to who can do what, to which and to whom, it does not matter what other people think of their beliefs. Thus although bicurious, Mrs. bi and I respect that the other couple may not wish to do this and thus would not force them to do so. Just as we would expect them to not push their preference for strong D/s on us.

If the mere fact we list ourselves as bicurious causes a purely straight couple to reject us, then it is their decision and no loss to us. They may miss out on a perhaps truly wonderful time and so do we, but those accept us as us are out there as well. I'd rather play with them and respect their ground rules than worry about what they will attempt. I will deal with that when it comes.

• Like 2

The strong posts on this subject demonstrate that this is not merely an issue of preference, but rather of strong emotional significance.

If you were not at all curious about "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" you wouldn't be here posting on this thread. Curiosity about skydiving doesn't necessarily mean you want to jump, it means you're curious. I've always been curious about skydiving but would never try it.

Being curious about pedophilia has nothing to do with wanting to have sex with a child. Virtually all of us are curious, most likely in a negative sense, in that we want to know who is a pedophile so he can be dealt with appropriately.

The emotions inspired by this subject show that it's not all about preference. If there were no societal programming against homosexuality and bisexuality, then there would be a possibility it was about sexual preference. But our programming makes it a very emotionaly charged issue. Yes, some may indeed have a simple preference for heterosexuality. Yet that cannot be assumed when for our whole lives this society has instilled the not normal message about homosexuality and bisexuality. How much is programming and how much simple preference? None of us know that.

I can see your "curiosity" point but the thread is not about being curious as you would think about "skydiving" and a curious person responding "wow, I wonder why people do that."

The thread is "how can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious" which implies a conscious or subconscious thought of of possible action such as "wow, wonder what it would be like to ...[fill in the blank]... with another guy."

So I believe that there is a distinguishable difference between being curious about something in a educational way versus a hidden emotional feeling of curiosity to consider doing something which is what I believe the OP is implying.

Having said that, I am not even curious in an educational way. It's like the thought of fingernails down a chalkboard. The moment I start to think about it I cringe and stop the thinking.

Sorry, I don't buy your lack of curiosity. You're here in this board posting. To deny your curiosity is quite a curiosity in itself! :) How can you say you're not curious with a straight face when you've invested time and words in the discussion about being curious???

This thread is precisely about curiosity in the sense that I'm curious about skydiving. When I say I'm curious, I mean I'm curious not just about the mechanics of parachutes, but far more about the emotions and feelings of doing it. I would love to try it! But I know myself well enough that the intensity would be too strong for me. I certainly have imagined trying it, what I would feel, how I'd react. Trying it in my head is quite enough for me.

The OP makes an implied point you may not have gotten. If you say you're not curious, as you have, is it genuine lack of curiosity or the result of all the negative programming we are instilled with. I feel it is the latter.

Your engagement in this discussion is evidence enough of your curiosity.

Sorry, I don't buy your lack of curiosity. You're here in this board posting. To deny your curiosity is quite a curiosity in itself! :) How can you say you're not curious with a straight face when you've invested time and words in the discussion about being curious???

This thread is precisely about curiosity in the sense that I'm curious about skydiving. When I say I'm curious, I mean I'm curious not just about the mechanics of parachutes, but far more about the emotions and feelings of doing it. I would love to try it! But I know myself well enough that the intensity would be too strong for me. I certainly have imagined trying it, what I would feel, how I'd react. Trying it in my head is quite enough for me.

The OP makes an implied point you may not have gotten. If you say you're not curious, as you have, is it genuine lack of curiosity or the result of all the negative programming we are instilled with. I feel it is the latter.

There is a huge difference between participating in a discussion about something and having any actual curiosity or interest in doing it oneself. It is stimulating to discuss and learn about many things. It doesn't indicate the slightest bit of interest in experiencing something in the first person! If we didn't talk about a wide variety of subjects in our lives, we could not consider ourselves educated.

I can participate in discussions of various alternative activities, including sexual ones. It doesn't mean I'm interested! I sometimes like girls, but I would read a discussion of people who liked a lot of different things I wouldn't find the least bit enticing. It is good to learn about what goes on in the world. If I shut off any discussions of subjects just because they don't entice me, I'd be worse off for it. Even things that repulse me. They are still part of the human condition. Anything we can imagine, and more, has fans, participants and groups built around it. It's a wonder to learn about all sorts of things, but my interest in many of them is academic, to put it charitably.

Lascivious L&L said:

Here we go again.

Lets try another topic. I actually tivo the "Hoarders" show (and if anyone isn't aware, hording is a mental illness where you keep saving tons of crap and can't throw it away, leading to homes overflowing with stuff, often even garbage). Now I have no curiosity what its like to be a hoarder, I don't think 'I wonder if I could join the hoarder lifestyle', but being I am intellectually curious I want to know how other people think, and in this case how they think when they are mentally ill.

Having a curiosity on why SOME people do something is not the same as having a curiosity about doing it yourself.

Added the thread title was a challenge, it was How can you claim to not be a tad bi-curious?

And yet by your logic by clicking the thread, you therefore must be by default bi-curious even if your reason was to post why you are not.

I suppose if the thread title was 'How can you claim to not be a tad coprophilic?' it would mean that by clicking the thread and posting we are fond of shit, and we would be showing that secretly we are poo lovers, just a tad?

I find the idea that I have been programmed and have no other choice but to feel a certain way to be highly insulting! After all, has not society programmed us all to have one partner and one partner only once we are married? How could we even begin to fill the ranks as swingers if this programming were so effective?

I am not at all curious about a sexual encounter with another man! I am and have been heterosexual my entire life. The thought of being with another man in anything other than friendship does absolutely nothing for me. I am not enticed, excited or aroused in the slightest. I can honestly say, I am the least “controlled-by-society” individual that you will come to meet!

My clicking on this thread has nothing to do with interest in bi-sexuality! I do not care if another man is bi. I have no concern over ones sexual orientation. I am not interested in hearing about male bi-sexual activities nor the advancement of such an agenda. The reason I clicked on this topic is simply to read the replies to what I find to be a clear and direct insult to any thinking human being! The OP refuses to believe that there are people in this world who do not “Drink the cool-aid” or follow the popular crowd!

I have no curiosity toward bi-sexuality. I have no feelings toward anyone’s sexual proclivities save Mrs. CXXC’s. To come across a thread title and debate that clearly sides with ones inability to make a free and clear choice for one’s self is like driving by a car wreck and not taking the slightest glance. Gore seekers all, we have to look! Much like this thread, I simply HAD to look! Certainly, I accept the insult as unintentional. Some individuals cannot help but defend their way of life without attacking the status quo or society as a whole for their lot! It is human nature to tear down the main stream while pushing the advancement of one’s own agenda! Being a heterosexual male in today’s society incidentally lumps me into the main stream school of thought. This is an unfortunate side effect of being hetero. HOWEVER!!!!! I am not a puppet of society. I am not one of the sheep who walk calmly to the slaughter. I am an individual who is well aware of my desires, likes, wants, needs and things that I care NOTHING for! I am NOT AT ALL curious about bi-sexuality! This I have achieved all on my own!

One point missed is that bisexual curiosity is demonstrated by the mere fact of reading this thread. It is even more strongly demonstrated by posting in this thread.

If you were not at all curious about "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" you wouldn't be here posting on this thread. Curiosity about skydiving doesn't necessarily mean you want to jump, it means you're curious. I've always been curious about skydiving but would never try it.

Sorry, I don't buy your lack of curiosity. You're here in this board posting. To deny your curiosity is quite a curiosity in itself! :) How can you say you're not curious with a straight face when you've invested time and words in the discussion about being curious?

These arguments just don't hold water, at least in this case. The OP asked, "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" obviously, the person the title of this thread is designed to attract responses from are those, like myself, who have absolutely no bi-curiosity at all. If those folks that are not at all bi-curious chose not to respond to this thread it would have died for lack of response.

In addition to that, their are several reasons those with no bi-curiosity whatsoever would want to read or respond to this thread. For one, these threads that imply, or outright claim, that everyone must be a little bit bi, are always lively and often entertaining debates. So, many might read or participate in these threads purely for the entertainment value.

Their is also the idea that if no one responded to these threads with an opposing view to the, "everyone must be at least a little bit bi, or be bi curious" claims, Then the uninformed folks reading the threads would be left with a false impression. So, some will respond to these threads simply to set the record straight, so to speak.

The bottom line is, this is a discussion forum. One can get enjoyment from discussing something that they find uninteresting just as easily as a subject they are personally passionate about, if for no other reason than the pure pleasure of an interactive discussion or debate.

• Like 1

I am in marketing. I get paid to analyze and understand peoples motivation for some action. The OP made the same mistake I see business people make everyday. Because he has a vested interest in some action (in the case bi-sexuality) then others must too.

The long labored debate over biology vs choice applies here. If it is biology, the the OP is built on a false premise. If it is choice then it is hardly reasonable to assume that everyone has an interest in the same choice. Hell, living is not even a universal choice, why would sexuality be.

As for Lascivious has carefully implied that if you have curiosity in a conversation on particular subject matter, then that translates to a desire to participate in the acts contained in the subject matter.

I have no interest in "water sports", riming or being trussed up like a pig, but I have read about all of those topics. In fact my curiosity is primarily about what people find appealing in those acts. The same would be true of bi-sexuality. I am always curious about what motivates people. I would find life terribly boring if I were not willing to learn about new things, even things I have no desire to participate in.

Ok, but curious about what? You appear to make the assumption that it is any curiosity is is about the act alone to the exclusion of any other possibility. I for one am curious about your motivations for reviving a post that has been dead for more than 8 months.

Understand what the word curious means. It does not assume positive or negative, curious can be both. If you all had no interest in the statement "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" you wouldn't be reading it let alone responding to it. Whether we agree or disagree with it, each and every one here is curious enough to enter the discussion.

It is fascinating that so many feel that the word curious means you must want to try it. As I pointed out about sky diving, I am very curious about it but never have wanted to try it.

I think the OP was playing with the precise idea of why so many have gone to such great length to assure the world they are not even a tad bit curious. Such energy asserting a negative assures the importance that others must see you as negative...why? Too often the energy of denial implies that any hint of the positive within must remain hidden, must be denied.

Oh yes, I can hear the sizzle of denials that denying implies the positive. Psychology is so much fun. Emotionally laden subjects inspire lovely discussions.

Understand what the word curious means. It does not assume positive or negative, curious can be both.

Or even neutral.

If you all had no interest in the statement "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" you wouldn't be reading it let alone responding to it. Whether we agree or disagree with it, each and every one here is curious enough to enter the discussion.

Not to get to deep into semantics, but it is not a statement, it is a question, which elicits answers. Some to agree, others to answer and explain their position.

It is fascinating that so many feel that the word curious means you must want to try it. As I pointed out about sky diving, I am very curious about it but never have wanted to try it.

Which is exactly why I was specific in my wording that you seem to imply exactly that. And now you have resolved that that is not what you intended.

I think the OP was playing with the precise idea of why so many have gone to such great length to assure the world they are not even a tad bit curious.

Well, the OP made a statement that he did not understand how people could form an opinion without trying it first. Then went on to imply that the primary, if not singular, reason was the stigma associated with same sex lifestyles. Which logically is a reasonable assumption that for some, this is the motivating factor. But like most questions and assertions, there is rarely a single motivating factor that can be universally applied.

Such energy asserting a negative assures the importance that others must see you as negative...why? Too often the energy of denial implies that any hint of the positive within must remain hidden, must be denied.

This is pretty flawed logic. A question was asked, a question was answered, but regardless of the answer, the mere fact it was answered implies a particular position. You are also equating an answer to the question to a denial, but there is a difference in the two.

So in essence what you are saying is, if you bothered to answer this post at all then you are bi-curious or lying about it. This lies in the face of what you said earlier about not implying curiosity in the question equates to curiosity in bi lifestyle.

Oh yes, I can hear the sizzle of denials that denying implies the positive. Psychology is so much fun. Emotionally laden subjects inspire lovely discussions.

I am not a psychologist. I consider psychology a soft science, but science none the less. But this is hardly a sound psychological argument. You have attached the answer you believe to be true, regardless of anything else. That is not science, it is dogma.

For me I love the challenge of trying to get someone to understand the flaw in their reasoning. Usually I am unsuccessful because when one has latched on the what they feel is a universal truth, regardless of the logical flaws, it virtually impossible to move them off their convictions.

Except in this instance the word curious has a very specific meaning, or at least a commonly accepted meaning around here. Bi-curious is generally accepted to refer to someone who is looking to act on having sex with someone of the same sex. Not someone who is curious about the subject, but doesn't have interest in actually participating. So the replies and comments in here are based on the connotation of "bi-curious" and not your attempt to infer another meaning.

My interpretation of the OP has nothing to do with trying. The question posed was "How can you claim...?" The OP seemed to anticipate the claims of being not a bit curious. And I have commented on those claims.

I am not a psychologist either. Studied physics in college. The interpretations and motivations of people, especially as applies to the sexual arena, are endlessly fascinating.

The OP and I seem to find it curious that whenever there is a thread about male bisexuality, negative expressions are posted with passion. Granted the OP of this thread provoked such expressions, but the need to post negative curiosity is no less interesting. Does posting that you aren't make it more sure within yourself that you cannot be curious?

We humans are amazingly adept at denying. When denying becomes emotionally important, as it has for some here, it often points to other factors involved in the denial. Denying one's sexuality can power repression so thoroughly that some priests actually end up fucking young boys. The process of denial has amazing power to hide.

When you've experienced within yourself the power of denial, it becomes easier to not take denial quite so lightly.

The OP and I seem to find it curious that whenever there is a thread about male bisexuality, negative expressions are posted with passion. Granted the OP of this thread provoked such expressions, but the need to post negative curiosity is no less interesting. Does posting that you aren't make it more sure within yourself that you cannot be curious?

I find it difficult to agree with you here for two reasons.

First, the OP was posted as a question. An explanation of why/how someone can form the opinion without having tried it should have been expected, unless it was meant to be rhetorical. Denial is tacit to the question. Most, if not all, of the passion has stemmed from attempts to attribute an underlying reason to the denials. To which, a passionate response is logical.

Second, the OP goes on to give an answer to his own question. That answer loaded the question, in affect invalidating any answer that disagreed with the OP premise. SO it is reasonable for people to post with some passion. Frankly, I felt given they style of the question, the responses were fairly sedate.

When you've experienced within yourself the power of denial, it becomes easier to not take denial quite so lightly.

You are assigning flaws in yourself to others here. An answer in the negative does not equate to a denial in the Freudian sense. You clearly have struggled with that issue, but it does not mean others do as well. By continuing make that implication, intentionally or not, you inflame passions, because it arrogant and condescending to assign your flaws to others. Sometimes and answer is just an answer.

First of all, I disagree about the interpretation of the term bi-curious. I find it is integral to the conversation. We aren't going to agree on that though.

On the quoted section, we can just go around in circles with armchair psychology about this. You claim anyone who posts in such threads explaining why they aren't bi-curious shows the underlying psychology that they are. Even if you didn't express that explicitly in this post (it was more sedate in this one), you have made that claim in others. This can be turned around as well: why are you so vehemently trying to show that the straight guys explaining their lack of bi-curiosity must actually be bi? Are you trying to convince yourself of something? Trying to make your own choices ok within your own head? I could go on with possible reasons there, but that isn't my real point. These over simplifications of the underlying psychology are just that; over simplifications. You can't make those assumptions about someone posting in these threads anymore than they can make assumptions about you.

OMG! I have a flaw! Just when I think I was reaching perfection...

Do you imagine for a nanosecond that I might be the only one here who has experienced denial? Please, you aren't that naive! Denial in sexuality is likely one of the most common of human attributes. To imply that I assign a "flaw" that is mine only and not common to each and every one of us is, well, misleading, dishonest???

You are well aware that human sexuality includes immense quantities of shame, guilt, phobias, societal lists of do's and don'ts, religious proscriptions and prescriptions, legalities, and peer pressures. What part of society is not affected by the emotions, passions, and denials of sexuality?

Notice that I don't use terms like "anyone", slevin. Attempts to put all inclusive terms like that into my posts is an unwelcome tactic. I've suggested that denial may be a factor in those who frequent male bisexual forums to post "I cannot be..." If you think that is unreasonable, say so. But don't try to foist words I did not use onto me.

Notice that I don't use terms like "anyone", slevin. Attempts to put all inclusive terms like that into my posts is an unwelcome tactic. I've suggested that denial may be a factor in those who frequent male bisexual forums to post "I cannot be..." If you think that is unreasonable, say so. But don't try to foist words I did not use onto me.

Nope, you don't use the term anyone, but you infer that just the same:

So while you were talking directly to someone, you were also capturing /anyone/ who posted in this thread. My statement was not unreasonable, nor inaccurate. It's the last point I'll make here though.

Do you imagine for a nanosecond that I might be the only one here who has experienced denial?

Please, you aren't that naive! Denial in sexuality is likely one of the most common of human attributes.

To imply that I assign a "flaw" that is mine only and not common to each and every one of us is, well, misleading, dishonest???

To answer your questions in order. No, No, I never said it was your flaw alone, but it is your self professed flaw so I addressed it.

You have implied, discussion + negative response = denial = hidden desire. You have told us of your have "experienced within yourself the power of denial." Somewhere within yourself you have realized your negative response equates to a denial and have deduced that denial equates to hidden desire. I think most people can honestly answer a question, particularly in a forum that offers so much anonymity, without there being some underlying physiological meaning that belies their answer. Do others share your self professed flaw? Certainly yes, but it is irrational to assert it is universal.

You are well aware that human sexuality includes immense quantities of shame, guilt, phobias, societal lists of do's and don'ts, religious proscriptions and prescriptions, legalities, and peer pressures. What part of society is not affected by the emotions, passions, and denials of sexuality?

Society as whole is affected by all of those, but individuals differ in the degree. If a majority, even significant majority share a certain trait, it virtually impossible that all share that trait.

I think Selvin just used the word that you have implied.

To quote you,

"One point missed is that bisexual curiosity is demonstrated by the mere fact of reading this thread. It is even more strongly demonstrated by posting in this thread." (I would argue that you more than implied here, you actually defined the parameters of the discussion and what "curious" meant to you)

AND

"Sorry, I don't buy your lack of curiosity. You're here in this board posting. To deny your curiosity is quite a curiosity in itself! How can you say you're not curious with a straight face when you've invested time and words in the discussion about being curious???" (Based on context of this and other post I assumed plural you)

Had you qualified your statement in the original post, as you have done in response to Selvin, my guess is the poor horse we have been flogging would have already been resting in peace and this thread would have died along with him.

I hoped for more awareness from you, Couple, than flogging this poor horse. If you don't understand denial from your own personal experience with it, then that poor horse is likely to suffer more. To expect that denial will NOT be involved in any way in a discussion of sexuality, especially male bisexuality, seems curious. As well as naive, as if you've never been engaged in discussions of sexuality.

If you are speaking of denial not being shared by virtually all humans, then I think you are even more naive.

Isn't defining your terms in a discussion helpful? Yes I have fun playing with words such as curious, so then defining terms helps even more.

Slevin admits posting that he tried to insert his words into my mouth, but seems to think nothing of it, other than to bow out of the discussion once his tactic has been pointed out.

And Chicup once again posts words so appropriate to himself.

Slevin admits posting that he tried to insert his words into my mouth, but seems to think nothing of it, other than to bow out of the discussion once his tactic has been pointed out.

Annoyingly drawing me back eh? I just have no desire to continue to discuss this when it's become obvious you think what you think and won't consider otherwise. I did not use a tactic, I used a word that you didn't, but I didn't just make up the interpretation. You used statements that encompassed anyone posting in this thread, even if you didn't use the word anyone.

If we're talking about debating tactics, how about the fact that you continuously nitpick on someones posts to avoid tackling their actual points. You've generally been able to distract from the various points that have been brought up that way. Like my posts; you outright ignored my points and tried to assign some ulterior debating tactics to my comments instead. It has become obvious you're not willing to actually discuss this.

My impression on what you've posted is that you don't agree that when you participate in this or other male bi-curious threads, you're curious about male bi-curiosity, whether negatively, neutrally, or positively. That's been your big beef with me and we disagree. My impression also is that you don't understand or are confused with the psychology of denial. I've attempted to be clear about my perceptions and experiences with denial, but Couple also doesn't understand and seems to feel it's a "flaw" not intrinsic to all humans.

Chicup has compared male bisexuality with bestiality in another thread dealing with male bisexuality and has also revealed his preoccupation with gayness in still another totally unrelated thread that had nothing to do with male bi's or gays. I find his comment in the thread about the woman who heard a rumor and wants to meet an old acquaintance quite funny and revealing.

What, now we can't make a joke without being accused of being in denial? I guess we're in denial no matter what, with the evidence being as clear as being willing to have a discussion with someone who won't give up.

I am admittedly "curious", or weakly bi-sexual, or whatever you want to call it. I'm posting in this thread to say that if a person tells me they have no curiosity, I believe they more than likely have no curiosity. I happen to believe denial is the strongest human force -- stronger than love, greed or thirst for power. But that doesn't mean denial is ALWAYS at work.

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious. You (LL) obviously don't think that's possible. Haven't we discussed it enough? How many more people do you think are going to become curious by the magical power expressed by clicking on the thread?

What, now we can't make a joke without being accused of being in denial? I guess we're in denial no matter what, with the evidence being as clear as being willing to have a discussion with someone who won't give up.

I am admittedly "curious", or weakly bi-sexual, or whatever you want to call it. I'm posting in this thread to say that if a person tells me they have no curiosity, I believe they more than likely have no curiosity. I happen to believe denial is the strongest human force -- stronger than love, greed or thirst for power. But that doesn't mean denial is ALWAYS at work.

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious. You (LL) obviously don't think that's possible. Haven't we discussed it enough? How many more people do you think are going to become curious by the magical power expressed by clicking on the thread?

Fuse, you are just in denial. Apparently we all are, about what I am uncertain. And if asked, I will deny I wrote this.

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious.

I'd even say "often." I've heard it said that the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference, which seems to apply to this thread as well.

Alura

I know this thread is supposed to be for the guys, but my answer would be this: When it comes to personal preferences, one doesn't always have to try it to decide whether you really like it. I'm sure if you thought hard enough, you could come up with a hobby or job that you have no interest in doing, and therefore have not given it an attempt or any serious consideration.

Chicup, you are the master of misinterpretation. And of bestiality comparisons.

Jokes often are more revealing than statements.

My point is that within discussions of sexuality, especially male bisexuality, denial, while trying to remain hidden, often rears its head strongly. Is anyone on this board completely unaffected by sexual programing from birth to present? I find extremely naive the wish for many here to call the lack of curiosity toward male bisexuality unaffected by the strong anti bisexual and homosexual sexual programming of our society.

To say you aren't curious about male bi-curiosity when participating passionately or even jokingly in a male bisexual thread is silly to the extreme.

And that is where denial enters the stage...

I chose to post in this thread only because of the outlandish excuses used to label anyone who disagrees either "homophobic" or "in denial." I submit that heterosexual males are apt to find MM sex to be at least boring, perhaps on a level with baseball where one is expected to watch grown men spit for several hours, while occasionally throwing, catching, batting a baseball, and breaking into a trot ... rarely a run.

It's either totally uninteresting or disgusting, as the dugout must be after an extra-innings baseball game.

I don't have a fear of baseball, nor do I have an non-admitted desire to go to a game. It's the same with male bisexuality.

I'll admit that there exist men (and women) who like baseball and, I suppose, watching grown men spit. Enjoy, y'all! I'll pass. Thanks.

Lascivious L&L said:
I find extremely naive the wish for many here to call the lack of curiosity toward male bisexuality unaffected by the strong anti bisexual and homosexual sexual programming of our society.

To say you aren't curious about male bi-curiosity when participating passionately or even jokingly in a male bisexual thread is silly to the extreme.

And that is where denial enters the stage...

I'm just a hick Okie and I claim no expertise on "what lurks within the minds of men" but I doubt "sexual programming by our society" has as much to do with a "lack of curiosity" as does "survival of the species" instincts developed over a hundred thousand years, or so, of propagating ourselves. For that one needs a man and a woman.

Alura said:
I chose to post in this thread only because of the outlandish excuses used to label anyone who disagrees either "homophobic" or "in denial." I submit that heterosexual males are apt to find MM sex to be at least boring, perhaps on a level with baseball where one is expected to watch grown men spit for several hours, while occasionally throwing, catching, batting a baseball, and breaking into a trot ... rarely a run.

It's either totally uninteresting or disgusting, as the dugout must be after an extra-innings baseball game.

I don't have a fear of baseball, nor do I have an non-admitted desire to go to a game. It's the same with male bisexuality.

I'll admit that there exist men (and women) who like baseball and, I suppose, watching grown men spit. Enjoy, y'all! I'll pass. Thanks.

I used to think I was Baseball-curious, but after I went to a game, and realized how really going to a game just changed my whole outlook on the sport, I realized I wasn't just BB-C, I was just into baseball.

Based on your post, I can tell you are just afraid of baseball, and the fact you try to equate it with watching men spit is quite telling.

• Like 1

OK...I have wasted (apparently), a lot of time drifting through this thread. I would love to set the record straight (for those who are willing to listen to reason). I AM NOT BI. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BI-SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

Is that clear? I am not curious. I have bi friends. I like them for friends. They do not try to entice me because they know I am not bi. My SO is bi. I love bi women. Bi women are a lot of fun. Bi men can have all the fun they want with each other. Not with me.

The title of this thread is "How can you NOT be even a tad bi-curious?"

Easy...I AM NOT BI-CURIOUS. End of discussion. If you have a problem with that answer, then YOU are the one with a problem. Not anyone who answered the question that was asked...duh.

Alura, if your sex is as exciting as watching a baseball game, then your comparison may be apt.

Divenaked, you've wasted a lot of time drifting through this thread. Why? Oh yes, you just had to let everyone know how not curious you are about male bicuriosity. No one in this male bicurious thread would have ever known that you're NOT curious about male bicuriosity unless you wasted a lot of time making absolutely sure that we know.

Chicup, you spend more time in male bi threads than I do! Oh yes, it's because...(same as for Divenaked). It's the male bi joking reply in a thread where it made no sense at all, a thread that had nothing to do with male bisexuality, that really got me wondering. You seem to have us male bi's on your mind more than I do.

• Sad 1

Lascivious L&L said:
Alura, if your sex is as exciting as watching a baseball game, then your comparison may be apt.

Did you really fail completely to comprehend my post, Lascivious, or are you putting us on?

My wife is dead. So is my sex life. You might find it helpful to look at the status of those to whom you reply before making inane remarks.

Alura, Lascivious has failed to completely understand almost every post here. I thought for a while he might just be flame baiting, but I concluded he is of the mindset that he knows best how everyone else thinks.

Based on the way he has responded to other post, I am am sure he will have some snide remark to make about your wife having passed or my reply to you. This is precisely why stopped addressing him in these post. It is not worth the time or effort to persuade him he is wrong. I am sure, in his mind, we are all just in denial that he is smarter, better informed and makes more sound arguments than the rest of us.

He also seems to have the need to get the last word (or last post in this case), so let him have it, what difference does his opinion matter when it comes to how we think? He can believe what ever he wants, it doesn't change what I know.

Divenaked, you've wasted a lot of time drifting through this thread. Why? Oh yes, you just had to let everyone know how not curious you are about male bicuriosity. No one in this male bicurious thread would have ever known that you're NOT curious about male bicuriosity unless you wasted a lot of time making absolutely sure that we know.

Chicup, you spend more time in male bi threads than I do! Oh yes, it's because...(same as for Divenaked). It's the male bi joking reply in a thread where it made no sense at all, a thread that had nothing to do with male bisexuality, that really got me wondering. You seem to have us male bi's on your mind more than I do.

L&L,

Are you actually admitting the question has been asked and answered? wow

Yes I agree saf. I was the straightest of straight. Like a lot of these guys say...never had any inclination for a man.

Then in my mid forties I spoke with a few swingers. One guy was very open and told me about his bi times... I thought hmmm,,, this guy seems normal, doesn't swish when he walks.... It took a while but I have received oral from a couple of guys. The first time was super erotic... and it was what it was.

I am like your husband. I don't look at guys and go yummy but I am fascinated with the penis even though I prefer women.

Guest erotichugs

I was a total homophobe.. never wanted to go near a man.. then my wife introduced me to anal fingering etc. and I really enjoyed it.. so we got to talking about it...

She does like Anal (when done properly of course) and if she enjoys something sexually.. it seems that I enjoy it too..

I have tried dildos and like it!! (both on myself and she has even done it to me with a strap on) ? loved it all!!!

Now I can not wait to feel a real one...

Don't have a desire to Blow another guy.. but have never really given a thought to getting a BJ from another guy... dont know if it would be better than the PERFECT BJ Rose gives me ?

So.. with me I stated off a total HOMOPHOBE.. Rose changed my mind on that one.. ?

I dont go and look at men and think.. and fantasize.. but when I do look at a nice looking DICK in PORNOs etc. I sometimes do think about that guy doing me or how would he feel holding him (I have never touched another guy yet!!)

The biggest problem we have is these definitions... everyone has their own unique preferences... so what would you call me? a BI? SEMI BI? BI CURIOUS?

Lascivious L&L said:
Divenaked, you've wasted a lot of time drifting through this thread. Why? Oh yes, you just had to let everyone know how not curious you are about male bicuriosity. No one in this male bicurious thread ...

Note the title question: "How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?" I thought this was a male NOT bi-curious thread. The question doesn't seem to be directed toward bi-curious males because they apparently do not "claim to not be even a tad bi-curious."

Wow! Too many negatives for me...

Maybe it's time to go to a Tulsa Drillers game and watch grown men spit... Nope! too disgusting.