What is the easiest way for you to achieve an orgasm?  

1,073 members have voted

1. 1. What is the easiest way for you to achieve an orgasm?

• Intercourse, missionary style
    • Intercourse, her on top
    • Intercourse, doggy-style
    • Intercourse, other positions
    • Anal sex
    • Oral sex
    • Hand (or finger) job
    • Masturbation
    • Just look at it and it spews!
    • Other

The best way for me is missionary with my legs up on my hubby's shoulders. I gush like crazy as soon as he hits this spot. I also have a good one with masturbation. I just really like when he fucks the shit out of me.

I love her on top as it is so erotic for me to see my wife's lovely 42 dd's dangling above my face for me to kiss & caress it always brings me to orgasm in a short time. I always satisfy her first orally before going to the her on top position. :facelick:

For Him, a hand is the easiest for all involved. But He rarly wants the quickest and easiest.

For Her, The slim line G is the quickest, but any intercourse is just as functional when we have the time.

R&C

I like so many different positions for different reasons...but being BI one of my favorites is being in a sixty nine with the lady while her partner is doing her doggie.

Most of the times my sex_slave gets me with the finger first, but after that I am like the energizer bunny but backwards, I just keep cumming and cumming and cumming :facelick:

I can't vote in this poll, but my answer for easiest and/or best way for me to orgasm is all of the above, minus anal (that's just not a particularly easy-orgasmic thing for me).

I'll add one more clause: easiest/best way for me to orgasm is virtually anything done to me by my husband. It's not only the familiarity he has with my triggers, it's also just him - it's been like that with him since Day One... :lightning: (hot hot hot)

...Which is one of the most important reasons I married him. :facelick:

When I give, I like to give; when I receive I like to receive. Best for me is reclining spreadeagle whlle being hand-masturbated, with the speed gradually increasing, the grip tightenng until my come rockets up my upwards pointing cock, hesitates for a glory moment, and then bursts forth lilke a Fourth of July rocket. Hallelujah! Bob :kissface:

My last swing partner says the best for her was missionary but once I'm in for her to close her legs and I get on outside, just go from there. Gives full contact and blows her mind.

She loved the doggy position. Size was what she was into, and size into Her...my best position was watching Her have a real good time!!! It didn't get any better!!!! She'd sweat, totally naked, totally into it!!!! Real polite, real respect, real REAL naked totally deep into it!!!! If you haven't done this...you've got to .... you won't regrete it, and it WILL make your relationship stronger, at least it did for us.

Of all our experiences, we've found that as Su climaxes whilst being double penetrated pussy and anal or with both guys inside her pussy, this is enough to set one or other of the guys off. The feeling of his dick beginning to jerk and spasm continues the inevitable chain-reaction by bringing the second guy off, too.

That is, without doubt, the most delicious way to orgasm and as we are currently exclusive to each other, so condoms are not required, it is always followed up with lots of fun in a three-way shower to freshen up.

It's anal for me. It's a little embarrassing cause I feel like a slut but all my husband has to do is breathe on it and I lose it. He can give me multiple orgasms with beads, his finger, his tongue, his penis, a vibrator. Doesn't matter. I don't know what it is. Sometime we have sex for an hour and he never touches my vagina.

He has just given me the green light to introduce anal into our group play. I know it's not for everybody, but one time I'm going to find that one stud who just wants to make me climb the walls as my man does at home. Looking very forward to it.

I'm the same way... although I used to cum splendidly while riding on top, but now it has become difficult to cum on top anymore, as I'm very self-conscious of the weight I've gained since the day we've married.

My deepest and most intense orgasms arrive when my husband performs what we've affectionately called, "The Chair." All this entails is our computer chair is brought up to the side of the bed... and my husband sits down facing the side of the bed. I lie on my back perpendicular to the length of the bed... my ass-cheeks just hanging over the edge... and I bring my ankles up behind my ears and hold them there so that my ass is gaping for him. My husband begins slowly with cunnilingus... his fingers and hands caressing my inner thighs. After a while, my husband inserts his index and middle fingers of his right hand into my pussy... palm up... never ceasing with his tongue on my clit. He slowly starts performing this come-hither motion with his fingers. This feels heavenly against my g-spot... and I often start experiencing mini multiples at this point.

He gradually increases the tempo and pressure with his tongue and fingers... sometimes pausing to rim my anus deeply... until I get so wet that the sloshing sounds of my wanton, sopping pussy being throttled fill the air while an ever-expanding puddle of viscous pussy juice drenches the bed sheet. When I feel I'm ready, I then give him this fallen succubus look right into his eyes... and then I say through gritted teeth something really lascivious like, "Hollow out my ass, Sweetheart!!!"

At that point, I bring my ankles back as far as they will go... and then, never ceasing with the come-hither motion in my pussy and his tongue lapping at my clit, he brings out my favorite toy with his left hand: this monsterous veined obsidian dildo that also has this handle for power thrusting. Here follow the dimensions so you've a good idea of what I'm talking about... insertable length: 9 1/4" circumference: 6 1/4"

He holds it up into the air for a moment in order to taunt me. I'll then growl at him... and then he shoves that black monstrosity to the hilt into my gaping ass as hard and as savagely as he can. At this point he's standing up bent over me... one foot back for maximum torque... and then, while his mouth continues feast on my clit and his right hand is churning my pussy into a seething froth, he pistons that dildo in my ass so ferociously with his left hand that my eyes begin to roll back into my head. Very soon this throaty, husky, low, guttural moan begins to rise up from deep within me.

The orgasm spawns from deep within my ass... and then I'm thrown suddenly into the ethereal sensation that I'm falling. My hearing becomes muffled... and a pleasure washes over my entire body that, try as I may, I can't adequately describe. I often lose my awareness of what is really going on. Sometimes my husband says I'll suddenly become hauntingly quiet, my body becomes frighteningly rigid... my head thrown back violently... my mouth open wide in a silent scream. He says I stay this way like Linda Blair possessed for at least 30 seconds. Then he says my thighs begin to seize... tiny seizures at first... intermittent.. and then more violent and frequent for another 30 seconds or so. Finally I begin to come to... and the pleasure slowly subsides. Damn it's fun!

I've the capacity to have these deep anal orgasms only very rarely... like once a month or so. My thighs cramp up for days afterwards... sometimes I have moderate whiplash in my neck, as my husband says I throw my head back so ferociously at the onset of the orgasm prior to becoming rigid. And my poor ass... :eek: Sometimes I feel like I've been tied up bent-over on a railroad track and left for dead. Not a comfortable or secure feeling at all behind me down there for about a week afterwards... but it's completely worth it all... I often jill myself off at the mere thought of it.

Other = Sort of modified missionary. We have a bed that is higher than normal. She lies on her back with her bottom very near the side of the bed. She puts her legs in the air. I stand at the edge of the bed and enter her in what would be missionary if I were on top of her.

I selected finger because I've always needed clit stimulation to have an orgasm... but oral is also a GREAT way to have a nice trip to the moon! :D