Guest Unregistered

really kill the mood for me

On 2/25/2009 at 11:32 AM, Guest Unregistered said:

Good day,

I know the answer to my question, but just in case this has happen to anyone eles they may have advice or a different view of these statements. We are setting up 3 some for Saturday.

"If you ___ mess this up in any way, then I will boot your ass to the door , right in front of HER, any problems and I will never see you again, ever. I dont care how much you cry to get back with me . You make any problems your out, forever."

Why would a Man (Lovers for 10 years) say this to his woman, after she has helped plan the 3some and really kill the mood for me to even want to now! I am so upset, and confused .

I am serious, this is our first 3 some with another woman. I know everyone is going to tell me to tell him to take a hike, but any insight? WHY would he do this?

Thank you so much!

much appreciated...

Awww sweetie he is a shit person and quite honestly you deserve better.  He has no excuse for talking to you that way.  If it were me I'd boot his ass out the door and I'd have twenty threesomes in twenty days and make sure he flipping knew it.   

• Like 2

On 2/25/2009 at 11:32 AM, Guest Unregistered said:

Good day,

I know the answer to my question, but just in case this has happen to anyone eles they may have advice or a different view of these statements. We are setting up 3 some for Saturday.

"If you ___ mess this up in any way, then I will boot your ass to the door , right in front of HER, any problems and I will never see you again, ever. I dont care how much you cry to get back with me . You make any problems your out, forever."

Why would a Man (Lovers for 10 years) say this to his woman, after she has helped plan the 3some and really kill the mood for me to even want to now! I am so upset, and confused .

I am serious, this is our first 3 some with another woman. I know everyone is going to tell me to tell him to take a hike, but any insight? WHY would he do this?

Thank you so much!

much appreciated...

Because he is scared to death

Old thread, but it almost goes without saying that this relationship wasn't cut out for group sex.

He's short-tempered, resorts to threats, doesn't care if the relationship lasts, and puts the session above his own partner's happiness.

Anyone with common sense who plays with him is in a bad situation and shouldn't want to be in the same room if they knew.