eurotrash

What would you do if you caught your significant other cheating?

I still want to fix things.

The problem isn't her, she is what she is, the problem is you. Quit being a fool.

If I were you, Eurotrash, I'd get the hell out of China. Paris is nice this time of year.

Thank you for your advice.

Stalking means I follow her around constantly, which is not the case. I tracked her down once and since then never forced myself on her or tried to look for her. I guess I could have hired a P.I. What that have made things better in your eyes?

I don't need to find honesty. You are right, however, I had to prove to myself that she was a liar. Love made me blind. It took catching her in the act for me to see the light.

I don't need a friend who will disrespect me to such an extent that I have to wonder if she isn't my enemy.

Imagine somebody disrespecting you (spitting in your face, spitting in your wife's face, imagine something that would totally set you off). Now, what would you do? Well, me. If I'm being nice to you and you punch me in the face, then continue to beat on me, I'm going to lash out. I'm going to beat you down. That's me. It's not about control. I understand I'm not Ghandi.

In fact, forcing Cloud into rehab is not really a bad thing, is it?

One thing that I understood from all the comments posted here is that I was right to be hurt. Nobody has said that Cloud deserved a another chance or that I should keep her.

Euro, You start out with the fact that your g/f could have sex with others as long as she was honest. Well you have some problems, some are major issues. We can clearly see your opinion about what she has done wrong in your eyes. But isn't there a part of you that sees you have taken this too far.

It seems you are quite controlling. How will you ever find honesty ? Forced confessions ? We learn allot about ourselves in a relationship. It Doesn't seem like you are looking within yourself.

You say she is breaking the law smokin some pot.

Well, your stalking someone. Yours carries a sentence as well....

You shouldn't judge your partner and controll her life. You should be a guest in her life. Possibly a friend. I would think you fucked that up......

I don't mean I want to fix her. I meant work out the relationship. If she was lying to me because she was afraid of the consequences as she may have done in the past, for example. I just wanted her to come clean. Trust me. Be open and honest with me.

Is that too much to ask?

The problem isn't her, she is what she is, the problem is you. Quit being a fool.

Best advice so far!

In fact, in a couple of weeks. I WILL be in Paris. I DO need a break from China. It's been an incredible ride, but I need to get off now and catch my breath.

Alura said:
If I were you, Eurotrash, I'd get the hell out of China. Paris is nice this time of year.

When you get to Paris, Eurotrash, I'd be grateful if you could go the the Boulevard Raspail and check to see if the American Center for Students and Artists is still there. You can post the results here.

It was my favorite hangout, especially when they showed classic films or when jazz musicians jammed. It was also a good place to meet interesting women and score a joint now and then.

I've heard that the center lost their endowment and had to close. I hope that's not true, but fear it is.

Bon voyage!

Susan here-- I was in Paris last Spring and the Gehry building is being sold. Most likely to the French.

They created an amazing facility and forgot to fund it. So it goes.

So the rumor is true, 'eh? Too bad, it was a wonderful place. I used to get my mail there.

BTW, I recently read your Paris story in the Swingers' Stories section, Susan. All I can say is "Wow!" and thanks for writing it.

OMG, and LOL. I just read this entire post and :surrend:

Euro

If your on the level, which I doubt then perhaps you should take a toke or two. Your SLS profile says you have been a member since 2005 and you say your gf isn't in the lifestyle. So....have you been lying to her all this time? Sorry bud but if I wrack my brain I'm sure I've seen parts of your story before on the late night movies.

Any similarity to movies you've seen is coincidence. Everything I've written is true. What is it about my story that makes so many people think it's nor real? Granted, I'm not a good writer, but what makes you think the story is not real?

What does my membership in SLS have to do with anything? She knew about my past. I already stated here that we'd talked about swinging. I told her about my sexual history, but assured her that was my past. "I can be monogamous if you don't want me sleeping with other women. I will respect your wishes and boundaries," I told her, "However, you are free to do "as you wish," as long as you're open and honest with me. I do not expect you to let me do the same." I told her I would even be open to inviting another man or men into our bed. "As you wish" was our way of saying, "I love you," inspired by the film THE PRINCESS BRIDE.

I told her specifically not to lie to me as I'd been cheated on in the past and the worst was discovering that I'd been lied to. I emphasized this. This was even before the 1st time I caught her in a lie. And, this is why I'm so hurt. I gave her EVERYTHING. What more could a girl ask for?

I can't figure it out. I really think it's the drugs.

I wonder if there's any correlation with drug usage and the current financial situation of the U.S. I was reading the thread about the guy who fell in love with the wife of a soldier that was fighting in Iraq... it seems that chronic drug users are intensely self-centered with no regard for others or how others might feel. As long as they benefit, it's all that matters.

LOL_OMG said:
OMG, and LOL. I just read this entire post and :surrend:

Euro

If your on the level, which I doubt then perhaps you should take a toke or two. Your SLS profile says you have been a member since 2005 and you say your gf isn't in the lifestyle. So....have you been lying to her all this time? Sorry bud but if I wrack my brain I'm sure I've seen parts of your story before on the late night movies.

Ok Euro, I'll assume that the story is real. At least you can take a little criticism well. I have noticed you keep blaming things on drugs, yet the only drug mentioned so far is pot. You deride anyone smoking it, calling them stoners etc. I am against drugs in general but do have friends that smoke quite a bit. One is a manager in a 'Large' corporation, the other runs his own recording studio, and yet another runs his own insurance business. From my experience some people that are hi-strung function better when smoking. If people are prone to be lazy or untrustworthy perhaps drugs will enhance it but I don't believe some smoke is going to take a good girl and turn her bad. In my opinion it's time you move on. Good luck.

Mr. Omg

Right on, Mr. OMG!

I have also known quite a few people who accomplished some surprising things while high on pot. It's a whole different thing from other, harder drugs.

One was a world-class motorcycle racer who handled a bike like a concert violinist handles a fiddle when he was stoned. He was in the chase for the World Championship for his class of road bike racing. His remark, "It's almost like cheating."

Cloud's problems are deeper than marijuana, in my opinion.

Any similarity to movies you've seen is coincidence. Everything I've written is true. What is it about my story that makes so many people think it's nor real? Granted, I'm not a good writer, but what makes you think the story is not real?
If it looks like shit, and smells like shit..... Don't smoke it :eek:

What does my membership in SLS have to do with anything?
Whelp, it has everything to do with this.... duhhhh. And by the way its not stalking you because I only followed you once... I just had to see for myself :D Do you think you sound very honest to me, looking at your profile ? Lets see, NOPE ...... What if you added that you followed the last girl across international borders. Checked into a motel and surprised them from the bushes.... Just to see if she was playing with someone els... And a kiss really sent you off.. :rollseye: Well that don't sound so fucking cheery now does it ? And by the way, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. I think it how you get your buzz...

She knew about my past. I already stated here that we'd talked about swinging. I told her about my sexual history, but assured her that was my past. "I can be monogamous if you don't want me sleeping with other women. I will respect your wishes and boundaries," I told her, "However, you are free to do "as you wish," as long as you're open and honest with me. I do not expect you to let me do the same." I told her I would even be open to inviting another man or men into our bed. "As you wish" was our way of saying, "I love you," inspired by the film THE PRINCESS BRIDE.

You don't seem to describe her feelings very well. You have control issues out the wazzue. Ever think about good communication ? It's pretty important.

Why didn't Sky have a say so, in all this drama ? It sounds like she dropped a few hints. We don't offer to pay for things out of generosity for women, and then send a bill.... Thats kind of what you did. Ya know, my grandfather once told me, don't ever loan anyone, something you wouldn't, or couldn't, give them. Something to think about.

I told her specifically not to lie to me as I'd been cheated on in the past and the worst was discovering that I'd been lied to.
You set yourself up here. For one, you ordered her when you might have expressed how you felt. And then Ask her to not do these Its all we can do my friend. You could have handled so many things differently..... I am not sure what kind of relationship you are seeking. Your missing so much here.

I emphasized this. This was even before the 1st time I caught her in a lie. And, this is why I'm so hurt. I gave her EVERYTHING. What more could a girl ask for?
Compassion and selfless understanding. Its just a thought....

I can't figure it out. I really think it's the drugs.
I don't know, I have never met SKY. An artist.... So what if she smoked a little weed. I can only imagine the inspiration in her mind. I could have only looked at her artwork and wondered how they made me feel.Wondering how she felt... What if she is someone who could make the world look through her eyes and see something we may have all overlooked ? What if just one person in the world, was inspired by her art. One person, that through her, changed the world... you never know. Did you enhance her life ? Did you even give her the space to live and understand herself.... I don't think so.

I wonder if there's any correlation with drug usage and the current financial situation of the U.S. I was reading the thread about the guy who fell in love with the wife of a soldier that was fighting in Iraq... it seems that chronic drug users are intensely self-centered with no regard for others or how others might feel. As long as they benefit, it's all that matters
We will solve our problems in time. I believe in that.

What about the guy who choked the life from an inspiring artist. A woman who sees beauty beyond the norm perhaps. Some one who met a self proclaimed person calling himself an open minded swinger. Then, took away her freedoms because he could only see things from his point of view....

I would have liked to have met Sky some day. Maybe even if she was just a poor artist on a street corner, with a painting that caught my eye and inspired me to think..... Ill always wonder how my wife might feel about Sky. Truth is, if they kissed. There again, I could ask her how it made her feel at that moment. The same as the first time I saw her kiss a male play partner. My wife Mrs.fun doesn't fear telling me how she feels. I don't say things like What are you doing I told you to be honest with me I asked her how she felt kissing someone els...... She shared with me how she felt. I have no reason to doubt her......

Your an unfortunate man Mr.eurotrash... Your ideas about relationships SUCK. Your ideas about swinging... Gives good single males in the lifestyle, a bad name.

If you have contributed anything at all to the Swingers Board, its the fact that there are men like you out there... Thank you for the warning.....

First of all, her name is CLOUD.

Secondly, my SLS was not updated for at least a year. NOW, what's wrong with my profile?

Thirdly, I did not cross international borders to see why CLOUD was acting so weird. I LIVE IN CHINA. It's a 1 hour, $100 flight to Dali from Beijing.

CLOUD does not smoke pot once in awhile. She smokes it daily, several times a day. She only hangs out with pot smokers and does not stray from places where she cannot get pot. We went to Shanghai together and we went to the same bar every night. I realize now that it was the only place in Shanghai that she knew where to get pot. It was our first time in Shanghai. There was so much to see and do, but she wanted to go to the same bar every night.

Furthermore, the guy she was with is a drug dealer. I suspect that he gave her more than marijuana, but that's just speculation.

The kiss did not set me off. The fact that I was being lied to hurt me. So far, nobody in this thread has said I didn't have a right to be hurt by what she did.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I think I made it clear that I tried to communicate with her. One of the things that has me so upset is that she refused to talk about what happened. She would prefer to cheat on me and hide everything than be open and honest with me even after I'd caught her cheating on me. What control issues are you talking about? I BOUGHT HER THE PLANE TICKET TO VISIT HER FRIENDS!!! I always encouraged her to go out with her friends, to go out, to have fun, come home whenever she wanted, not come home, not work, not paint... She had the freedom to do as she pleased. ALWAYS.

CLOUD had stopped painting long before she met me. I encouraged her to paint. I admired her work. One reason I fell in love with her was because of art. I had written before that I didn't care if she had an income or not. I would support her so she could paint without having to worry about getting a job. After a year or more of not painting, she actually painted a portrait and started another project that is still sitting half-finished in my living room.

How did I ORDER her? What are you talking about?

This is not about a kiss. This is not about her having SEX with another guy. (Another point you seemed to have missed.) THIS IS ABOUT HER LYING TO ME. REPEATEDLY. THEN, TREATING ME WITH THE UTMOST DISRESPECT. THIS IS ABOUT BETRAYAL. THIS IS ABOUT TURNING AGAINST ME FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT.

You seem to have a bone to pick with me. It's not my writing. It's not what happened to my relationship. This is some sort of personal vendetta. You don't even care what I've written. Something about me bugs you on a personal level. I wonder why that is?

If it looks like shit, and smells like shit..... Don't smoke it :eek:

Whelp, it has everything to do with this.... duhhhh. And by the way its not stalking you because I only followed you once... I just had to see for myself :D Do you think you sound very honest to me, looking at your profile ? Lets see, NOPE ...... What if you added that you followed the last girl across international borders. Checked into a motel and surprised them from the bushes.... Just to see if she was playing with someone els... And a kiss really sent you off.. :rollseye: Well that don't sound so fucking cheery now does it ? And by the way, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. I think it how you get your buzz...

You don't seem to describe her feelings very well. You have control issues out the wazzue. Ever think about good communication ? It's pretty important.

Why didn't Sky have a say so, in all this drama ? It sounds like she dropped a few hints. We don't offer to pay for things out of generosity for women, and then send a bill.... Thats kind of what you did. Ya know, my grandfather once told me, don't ever loan anyone, something you wouldn't, or couldn't, give them. Something to think about.

You set yourself up here. For one, you ordered her when you might have expressed how you felt. And then Ask her to not do these Its all we can do my friend. You could have handled so many things differently..... I am not sure what kind of relationship you are seeking. Your missing so much here.

Compassion and selfless understanding. Its just a thought....

I don't know, I have never met SKY. An artist.... So what if she smoked a little weed. I can only imagine the inspiration in her mind. I could have only looked at her artwork and wondered how they made me feel.Wondering how she felt... What if she is someone who could make the world look through her eyes and see something we may have all overlooked ? What if just one person in the world, was inspired by her art. One person, that through her, changed the world... you never know. Did you enhance her life ? Did you even give her the space to live and understand herself.... I don't think so.

We will solve our problems in time. I believe in that.

What about the guy who choked the life from an inspiring artist. A woman who sees beauty beyond the norm perhaps. Some one who met a self proclaimed person calling himself an open minded swinger. Then, took away her freedoms because he could only see things from his point of view....

I would have liked to have met Sky some day. Maybe even if she was just a poor artist on a street corner, with a painting that caught my eye and inspired me to think..... Ill always wonder how my wife might feel about Sky. Truth is, if they kissed. There again, I could ask her how it made her feel at that moment. The same as the first time I saw her kiss a male play partner. My wife Mrs.fun doesn't fear telling me how she feels. I don't say things like What are you doing I told you to be honest with me I asked her how she felt kissing someone els...... She shared with me how she felt. I have no reason to doubt her......

Your an unfortunate man Mr.eurotrash... Your ideas about relationships SUCK. Your ideas about swinging... Gives good single males in the lifestyle, a bad name.

If you have contributed anything at all to the Swingers Board, its the fact that there are men like you out there... Thank you for the warning.....

I'm totally open to criticism. I appreciate that you're acknowledging this. That's why I started this thread, to examine myself and my actions.

CLOUD does not smoke pot once in awhile. She smokes it daily, several times a day. She only hangs out with pot smokers and does not stray from places where she cannot get pot. We went to Shanghai together and we went to the same bar every night. I realize now that it was the only place in Shanghai that she knew where to get pot. It was our first time in Shanghai. There was so much to see and do, but she wanted to go to the same bar every night. Her and her friends go to Dali for the same reason and frequent the same bar for the same reason.

Now, I understand why she was so reluctant to go to places like Hong Kong or Paris. She didn't know where to get drugs there.

Furthermore, the guy she was with is a drug dealer. He's gone to prison for dealing. I suspect that he gave her more than marijuana, but that's just speculation.

She's also taken mushrooms while we were together, but not with me. I remember her having a bad trip once when she ate a mushroom her drug dealer friend (in Beijing) warned her not to eat, after the fact. She came home and slept for 24 hours and wasn't the same for a week thereafter. Maybe she wasn't the same ever since?

She's also talked about using LSD, which I suspect is what the guy in Dali gave her.

I have moved on. Thank you for the advice. I'm just cleaning house now.

Ok Euro, I'll assume that the story is real. At least you can take a little criticism well. I have noticed you keep blaming things on drugs, yet the only drug mentioned so far is pot. You deride anyone smoking it, calling them stoners etc. I am against drugs in general but do have friends that smoke quite a bit. One is a manager in a 'Large' corporation, the other runs his own recording studio, and yet another runs his own insurance business. From my experience some people that are hi-strung function better when smoking. If people are prone to be lazy or untrustworthy perhaps drugs will enhance it but I don't believe some smoke is going to take a good girl and turn her bad. In my opinion it's time you move on. Good luck.

Mr. Omg

First of all, her name is CLOUD.

My mistake,. I Hope you can accept my sincere apology. I'll make no excuse. That was truly ignorance, on my behalf. I truly work on getting peoples names correct even pronunciation. Again, my apology.

Secondly, my SLS was not updated for at least a year. NOW, what's wrong with my profile?
It doesn't seem to match your personality here. You are this happy go lucky, perfect lover guy. All knowing ,caring, giving. You give your demands about what a girl should look like... So your saying, all this happened between you and CLOUD, before you posted your profile on SLS? Then why not be honest and say in your profile. If I meet you in a bar in a shady part of town. I will assume you dont smoke pot. But after I have tolerated it enough.... I'll get you, and anyone you know busted. I mean isn't that what you did ? Isn't that where this was going ?

Thirdly, I did not cross international borders to see why CLOUD was acting so weird. I LIVE IN CHINA. It's a 1 hour, $100 flight to Dali from Beijing.
Again, I was wrong and truly apologize. This is a confusing situation geographically..... I actually thought you were farther away. No different than when we tell people we are from Lafayette, they expect a cajen accent I suppose.... ;)

How long did she fool you with this pot smoking ???? I mean I would think if I fell in love with a woman to a point we were living together at times.... I would have known that, and either excepted it, or walked away in the beginning. Then you post to others about knowing all this, all along ?? That's really the core of how I see this whole story. You dont even have a clue how Cloud feels...... :confused: Nothing here on the Swingers Board, not a thing.... I guess the sad thing is you didn't introduce us to Cloud, and give her a chance to speak... There is always two sides to a story.

The kiss did not set me off. The fact that I was being lied to hurt me. So far, nobody in this thread has said I didn't have a right to be hurt by what she did.
You have every right to be hurt for being lied to. You had a right to walk away.... I was correct in one judgment in all of this. That's why I posted fighting in the beginning. I knew you were going to jump in and start swinging. You did say you hit Cloud. Like others said, this wasn't about sexual swinging. This is about physical swinging.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
You are correct, and again I will apologize for a very big mistake. This is something I will consider and learn from, again my mistake. I cant change what I have done here in my previous post. I can accept my mistakes. I can only learn from my mistakes. Its one of the reasons I post here, and in actually communicating with others in life. You should have known me twenty years ago....:eek:

You really need to work on your relationship skills. Ill be honest, Mrs.fun finds you very attractive. However hearing what you did to Cloud....Well, Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly goes clear to the bone..... People change you know...

I think I made it clear that I tried to communicate with her. One of the things that has me so upset is that she refused to talk about what happened. She would prefer to cheat on me and hide everything than be open and honest with me even after I'd caught her cheating on me. What control issues are you talking about? I BOUGHT HER THE PLANE TICKET TO VISIT HER FRIENDS!!! I always encouraged her to go out with her friends, to go out, to have fun, come home whenever she wanted, not come home, not work, not paint... She had the freedom to do as she pleased. ALWAYS.
What do you think the reason is that she couldn't be honest with you ? It looks like you are only one way.... your way. We will never hear Clouds side to this story will we ? How does she feel about your profile on SLS? How does she feel about any of this ? I mean you fly around swinging with whom ever. What if she was the one in the bushes and took a swing at your playmate ? I mean you dont seem to understand anything about her.... Sound like you want to be martyred for your kindness hoping for what ?

CLOUD had stopped painting long before she met me. I encouraged her to paint. I admired her work. One reason I fell in love with her was because of art. I had written before that I didn't care if she had an income or not. I would support her so she could paint without having to worry about getting a job. After a year or more of not painting, she actually painted a portrait and started another project that is still sitting half-finished in my living room.
Well that's not in your profile, is it? What happens when you hook up with another woman from your profile on SLS and she comes home with you and asks whose stuff is this ?
How did I ORDER her? What are you talking about?
You just seem demanding. You expected gratuity with a fishy story....

This is not about a kiss. This is not about her having SEX with another guy. (Another point you seemed to have missed.) THIS IS ABOUT HER LYING TO ME. REPEATEDLY. THEN, TREATING ME WITH THE UTMOST DISRESPECT. THIS IS ABOUT BETRAYAL. THIS IS ABOUT TURNING AGAINST ME FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT.
You don't have to scream at me. I hear you... You do have issues...

You seem to have a bone to pick with me. It's not my writing. It's not what happened to my relationship. This is some sort of personal vendetta. You don't even care what I've written. Something about me bugs you on a personal level. I wonder why that is

No not at all. I dont have a bone to pick with you. I make mistakes. There is no vendetta. I wish you well in your relationships and life. You have missed judged me from my mistake. If I may ask your forgiveness about the mixed up names. That again, was so rude on my part. But its not like your names are JACK & JILL....If I may now call you Mr. SKY and Miss. Cloud, from the land of Eurotrash. Its important to me meeting people, knowing their first name. I actually make a note of peoples first names, before we meet through SLS. With all the peoples screen names/real names its a flaw...Sue me.. I like that note feature on SLS they have now. Yours has been noted now :)

Here is the real deal. I'm in a good relationship. I'm an authentic swinger. I dont have to question my partners doings. I dont have to suspect her of lying to me. I dont have to change her, or her friends, in any way with the help of the police. I don't and would never stalk her and surprise her from the bushes. You do, not me. I swing with couples and singles. I make that decision based on good impressions... If you would like, I could give you references to the single males we play with. None of them have all these relationship issues you have.... Do you play with couples? I mean your on a swinger site with the majority of us being in a sound, healthy, relationship. You like keeping me and others in the grey area. I think you like it ! It works for you. I think you are that type. I think you are just using the swinger idea to get laid. And that's cool, so do the single males we play with. I however, have a choice to veto my partners choice of sexual playmates. Why, because she trusts me. I would be the one you have to ask. Your pissed, because that didn't work out for you with Cloud. You are one of many men looking for a sexual partner. On one hand from your SLS profile, Your a great guy, while keeping a messed up relationship with a woman secrete. Why dont you mention Cloud, or the painting in your house in your SLS profile ? Cause it would keep the girls away ?

I dont think you want anything more here than to be martyred for your giving everything in a relationship.. with Cloud...

Get out of the grey area and step up to the plate. What are your intentions. What do you want here. We can symphonize with your pain from a broken heart, we are not cruel. Do you pull this story out with other single women you meet through SLS? What?

We have a great relationship. We Swing. You need to move on with things between you and Cloud. There are fists being thrown just as I speculated in the beginning. Now the police are involved.

Mrs.fun likes your profile and finds you very attractive. That's the truth. I, on the other hand say "No way honey, No way" I dont trust you. Cloud doesn't either, right ? I have to wonder again.. Who didn't trust who, in this story?

I'll work on my reading skills and getting names right. I can do that and swing. You work on getting your relationships right... Cool?

• Like 1

You quoted me as saying, "Well, I cant smoke pot any more. Honestly, its because I am against drug testing in my profession. I make my choice. I don't hold anything against those who do. My choice/ their choice. If I find myself in Amsterdam, give me a toke..... And then lets see the sights... You are old enough to know where you were."

HOWEVER, I NEVER WROTE OR STATED THAT. EVER. Did you make a mistake and write that in the wrong place?

I think you did write that you are a pot smoker who resents not being able to smoke anymore. That explains a lot about your vehement attacks against me, your campy, fluffy visions of who Cloud is, your inability to comprehend what I written and remember details.

As for my SLS profile, it was written before I even met Cloud. I think I made this very clear, in writing before. It's true I never took it down, but never used it and certainly never got anyone writing me. So, it just fell by the wayside. I am not an active user at SLS nor do I spend a lot of time here... normally. AS I WROTE BEFORE, I BECAME MONOGAMOUS AFTER CLOUD AND I GOT TOGETHER. You accuse me of "flying around swinging." Where are you getting these ideas?!?! Are you sure you've really stopped smoking marijuana?

I see that you think that I'm upset about marijuana use. To set the record straight, as I wrote before: THIS IS NOT ABOUT POT SMOKING. "THIS IS ABOUT HER LYING TO ME. REPEATEDLY. THEN, TREATING ME WITH THE UTMOST DISRESPECT. THIS IS ABOUT BETRAYAL. THIS IS ABOUT TURNING AGAINST ME FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT." And to say I jumped out of bushes and the bar was in a shady part of town? What's this about me assuming "you" don't smoke pot? WHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF? I never wrote that.

I knew from day 1 she smoked pot. I know lots of people who do drugs. I have good friends that do drugs. I think at one point 70% of the people around me were drug users.

Until now, I was fine with people doing drugs. My opinion has been that you can do drugs until you cause damage to someone other than yourself. Then, you're busted. It's the same with alcohol. You can drink, but if you drink and drive and kill someone. It's all over. So, drink responsibly.

The first time I realized that Cloud was more that just a recreational drug user was when we came home one night and she wanted to smoke her joint like she did every night. Well, this night, she'd run out of rolling papers. She became so desperate that she tore out a page from a magazine and was going to roll a joint with it. I stopped her because I imagined all the toxic chemicals from the inks on that page getting sucked into her lungs. She was not happy to say the least. I promised her I'd buy rolling papers for her 1st thing in the morning. Actually, I think that was our 1st disagreement we'd ever had.

You wrote that I hit Cloud. I NEVER HIT CLOUD AND I NEVER WROTE THAT I HIT CLOUD. Where are you getting these ideas?!?! (I will use caps to help you read better on points that I've made clear over and over. Hopefully, something will stick.)

I did take a swing at the guy, but only after he had the nerve to be a disrespectful ass to me and provoke me in such a delicate situation, but I think I already wrote this clearly enough for most people to understand.

You accuse me of wanting to be a martyr. Explain why you think I want to be a martyr. Out of everything you've written so far, this may hold water, so I'm curious.

If Cloud and Eurotrash are too hard to remember for you. I think that's a sign that you need help. So, I suggest you stop giving me advice, or should I say passive-aggressive attacks on my character masked as advice.

• Sad 1

If Cloud and Eurotrash are too hard to remember for you. I think that's a sign that you need help. So, I suggest you stop giving me advice, or should I say passive-aggressive attacks on my character masked as advice.

This is an open Board. If you post your issue, you should expect a response, which may not be to your liking, especially since you are talking about a situation that is far beyond what many of us encounter in "real life" or in swinging.

Fun apologized at least twice for using the incorrect name and he, like others, have reasonably responded to your rather incredible thread. A few just don't really buy your story, but have been reasonable in telling you that. Further, people will make mistakes. No one is perfect, not even you.

If you can't accept an apology and respond reasonably in return, and not tell people where and what they can post, and keep the toolishness/rudeness down to a minimum, perhaps you should consider finding a different forum to get your advice.

Tell us about the police chase. Finish your drama.....Stick with your thread ! Was that going to lead to some swinger sex ? Its your story.... You tell it.

I'll second what rpu3 has said about "Expected Behavior and Rules" and use of the board.

If you have a problem with a member take it off line and/or report it.

eurotrash said:
I did take a swing at the guy, but only after he had the nerve to be a disrespectful ass to me and provoke me in such a delicate situation, but I think I already wrote this clearly enough for most people to understand.

Whoa

He had the nerve to be a disrespectful ass while you were stalking them? It would not have been a delicate situation if you would have gotten things straight with your girl before all the drama, or left her which is still my vote.

PS

I saw nothing out of line with anything Fun4d said other than getting names wrong, which I have done on a few occasions.

Alura said:
Right on, Mr. OMG!

I have also known quite a few people who accomplished some surprising things while high on pot. It's a whole different thing from other, harder drugs.

I am sorry Alura, I adore you but...

I know someone dear to me who is going through cancer treatment because of smoking. He is a pot head (god love him).

No one will EVER convince me that smoking pot is "not a big deal".

My families life was turned upside down and inside out when I was a child because of my brother and his pot smokin' ways.

That's all he did, he smoked pot.

Now I get to watch a guy who prided himself on his strength and fit body wither away into nothing but a bag of bones.

I don't however believe you needed to go to the cops about her pot smoking. That seemed more vindictive then a genuine concern for her well being.

Let it go my friend, damage is done.

Learn from what happened, see your destructive part in this whole situation. You will then grow as a person and become a better lover and partner to the next woman who is lucky enough to have her cake and eat it too. :rolleyes:

:wow: Just :wow:

I can't believe I read that whole thing. :rolleyes:

prettylady said:

I am sorry Alura, I adore you but...

I know someone dear to me who is going through cancer treatment because of smoking. He is a pot head (god love him).

No one will EVER convince me that smoking pot is "not a big deal".

The feeling is mutual, Pretty Lady.

I was, of course, talking about the effects of marijuana on one's mind, not the body. It's ill advised to take anything but air into one's lungs.

That is yet another reason I believe marijuana should not be illegal. Because it is, and therefore much more expensive than it needs to be, people smoke it because the effect is more economical.

In some countries (Afghanistan and Kashmir come to mind) one can buy hashish candy in the bazaars and escape the damage to the lungs. If the drug were legal here, it would be feasible to make candy and perhaps other products that need not be smoked, thereby eliminating the lung cancer threat. Hershey's would probably make some dynamite treats. :)

We could also tax it and use the revenue to control drugs, research their effect, and treat medical problems that may result.

LOL_OMG said:
Whoa... if you would have gotten things straight with your girl before all the drama, or left her which is still my vote.

It seems obvious to me that Cloud is NOT Eurotrash's girl. If she were, she would not be cheating and he would not have the need to stalk her. Eurotrash has no one to leave.

The answer, Eurotrash, is still Paris.

The feeling is mutual, Pretty Lady.

I was, of course, talking about the effects of marijuana on one's mind, not the body. It's ill advised to take anything but air into one's lungs.

Mr. Alura

Of course you were.

It is amazing how quick one reacts when something is close to your heart.

I should have taken a minute and a few deep breaths.

Sorry:surrend:

Your friend,

Prettylady extra :kissface: for you

On 10/10/2008 at 6:01 PM, fun4Ds said:

I would have kicked his ass. I wouldn't have given him the chance to see me a commin.

Then I would steal his dope if he had any on him.

Then I would look at Mrsfun and ask. "we still on good terms"

Were swingers, :)

Hilarious, you are a beast lol ha ha ha ha ha ha