jdavisauto

My daughter came to the swingers party that I went to.

I have never run into one of my parents at club, or had any of my friends run into their parents, or children, but I did run into my sister, but naked, and going down on another female while she was being screwed. I just smiled, laughed, and went on about my business.

This was not at a club though, but at the house of some friends. I guess I should remember that we all have the same friends.

We ran in to a cousin that went something like that...... followed by " don't tell my mom" followed by "if you tell my mom she will tell your mom".. luckly it was a public meet and greet. not a private party but everyone knew why everyone was there.... It was priceless.....

We just got back from California from a visit with good friends, also into the lifestyle. They said they wanted us to go to a house party they were invited to, by another couple not the host and hostess. We agreed and drove with them to a very large estate type home. We knocked on the door and were greeted by the hostess. She showed us around and they had all different rooms for different likes and so forth. Anyhow, there were many beautiful people there. We went from room to room and were so horny observing, we went into a room filled with couples, orgy like , we found an open spot and the four of us started to get into it. The hostess was on a mattress with a pile of people licking and sucking and fucking, our friends friend came in an got into with us, she then said oh my gosh, and she says that the hostess was with her two daughters and son (all 19 or older) on the big mattress, she actually was having sex with them and others........well, the friend says, what should we do..........we left that room and went to another room, but then said lets leave because we weren't sure what was going on. It was strange but somewhat well, its hard to explain but we went out to the car and the five of us got into a big pile and enjoyed each other throughly. Then we went to my friends place and continued on through the night. So has anyone else run into the family fun night?

• Like 1

Now thats wierd and incest is still and always will be a big no no and i am glad to say i would never take part in anything like that..

Steve

Our story may be even more funny, but it was a hell of a situation...

We are sometimes quite shy and find it difficult to make first contact in a swingersclub (loud music doesn't help either). So we searched for some swinger-dating sites and have been succesful with two of them.

About 3 years ago we started meeting couple A from site one. The first time we met them in a club, later on we dated several times at our place as well. They're a bit older than we are and have teenagers at home (and one daughter already married), so we can't go over to their place (our kids are young enough to go to their grandparents).

Last year Couple A asked us for a date, so we arranged to meet each other at our favourite club.

That same favourite club is also a place where we have had some great times with couple B, which we know from the other site. Couple B asked us for a date that weekend too, but we already commited ourselves to Couple A. Couple B understood it perfectly but decided to go to the club anyway. We told them to come over and say hello. Maybe they might even like Couple A, but we doubted it a bit as they're quite a bit younger than we are, and hence much younger than couple B, but you never know...

Our favorite club has a lot of facilities (hot tub, sauna, swimming pool,...) and that night my wife and mister A started in the hot tub, then sauna. Mrs A. (horny as ever) and I went directly over to the playrooms and had a great time. We went downstairs to the bar and met my wife an Mr. A coming up the stairs for some fun. We told them to come to the bar when they were ready so we could grab something to eat together.

It was quite busy at the bar with only one seat left, so I offered Mrs A to sit down and I faced her (my back to the bar). We just started our drinks when I saw Mrs B coming into the bar. I excused myself to Mrs A, en hugged and kissed Mrs B. At that time neither of them had seen each other as Mrs A was facing the bar when Mrs B entered, and I was blocking her view when I kissed Mrs B. Mrs B had only seen briefly the back of Mrs A, and her look was focussed on me.

I then took a step backwards to introduce Mrs A. to Mrs B. and I started saying : "Mrs A this is Mrs B" but as I spoke my words I say by the look of their faces that something was wrong... My first idea was that they have had a bad experience with each other but Mrs A said : I know Mrs B, she's my daughter...

Luckily after the first seconds, they took it with a laugh and a few moments later when Mr. B when entered (he had gone to the bathroom) I saw the same look on his face, and Mrs A & Mrs B already had a big smile when they saw his expression. The whole scenario repeated it once again when Mr A came down with my wife, who didn't understand why the 4 of us where laughing like madmen ;).

We wanted to excuse ourselves so they could discuss it among them, but they wanted us with them. We all went eating something in the restaurant and had some great talks about it. They almost immediately felt quite comfortable with the situation (I guess I wouldn't feel that comfortable when I met my mom at a club), and we sat in the bar until closing time (we didn't play anymore that evening).

We still swing with both couples, even though it felt strange in the beginning. They now have a system so they don't go to the same place at the same time, even though even that wouldn't be a big problem (as long as they don't play in the same room).

Guest lovegeneration
Funny situation. I and my wife was invited to a swingers party that a couple of other couples we known also was invited. We went and met Jack and Jane there. Now Jack and Jane has a 26 year old daughter Sue. We was sitting on the couch facing the hall way door and facing jack and Jane who was on a love seat. Jane and my wife had their tops off but nothing was going on, we was just sitting there. Now here is where it gets funny. Sue walks in the room with a man in her arms. I had to look twice and yes it was Sue, and she did not notice any of us let. I bent over hanging my head down and whisper in Jane's ear that her daughter just walked in with a man. Jane kind of laugh and said yeah right. (She didn't believe me). So I pointed towards Sue showing Jane. The look in her eyes was priceless. By this time Sue had her top off (and she was looking hot). Jane told Jack and now the entertainment started. Jack must had forgotten he had his pants undone because when he jumped up they fell down around his knees. Jane was rushing to get her shirt on and Now Sue finally look over because of all the commotion saw mom and dad. She let out a shriek and off she took running with no top on and some guys hands in her pants with one hell of a look on his face. Daughter went out the front door with mom and dad right behind her leaving a bewilder man standing there with no ideal what just happen. I got up and introduce myself to the man and explained to him what has just happen. He left the party with a strange look on his face. We left the party latter on after it started to wind down. We have not let seen Jack and Jane let but will see them on Wednesday. I want to find out how this all turned out.:lol:

Oh, My God!!!!!!!! That's a great story!:lol:

At one of the swing parties I go to, there is Mom & Dad, Dau SIL, Son & DIL.

Its fun to be doing one while mom or dad is watching.

Frankly, i can't be amused by this.

from personal experience, i can guarantee you that swinging and family crossing over is an UTTER DISASTER. never, ever a good idea.

Frankly, i can't be amused by this.

from personal experience, i can guarantee you that swinging and family crossing over is an UTTER DISASTER. never, ever a good idea.

It depends on the family.

• Like 2

Yea, I can see where that would be embarrassing for Sue, I mean i know my parents were in the lifestyle before they got divorced(for reasons unrelated to swinging). And no matter how accepting we were of eachothers lifestyles, I couldnt imagine actually bumping in to them at a function of that nature. Nobody wants to see their parents naked, let alone having sex with eachother or other people, thats the stuff of nightmares.

It depends on the family.

Yes, I suppose it would. I'd bet that your relationship with your parents is quite different than most of us...and no, my mind isn't in the gutter.

Wife to random man; "your cock tastes like pussy, who've you been fucking?"

Random man to wife; "that younger blonde girl who looks a bit like you"

Wife; "...oh.....my....god!"

it does depend on the family. ours have had no bad situations or conflicts. our swinging experience even started at a club with family.

of course everyone is different, that is life. it works for us.

I never cease to be amazed by those who claim that if their personal experience turned into a disaster, then it will be that way for every person. In this case, it's about meeting family in a swinging situation. Right here there is evidence in front of your face that for at least one family it was an interesting, pleasant, and not at all bad experience. So why utter platitudes about it being a disaster in all cases when the evidence right here shows that it is not???

If in your life you haven't experienced that what is true for one person is not neccessarily true for everyone else, then you haven't opened your eyes. Does everyone like liver, brain, or brussels sprouts? If you don't, does it mean it will be a disaster for everyone else who tries them?

Many say swinging is simply a disaster waiting to happen or even downright evil. If you've gone beyond that to be here, why can you not see beyond it in this case too?

• Like 1

A club in our state now holds parties in the same city my step daughter attends college. We have opted to not attend those for fear of running into her at one of the parties. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with her, and my wife and I have discussed that she would be the most likely of the kids to be a swinger.

We have been active swingers for quite a few years. Our daughters are grown and have families of their own. Our youngest daughter moved to the same city as us about 4 years ago and we have really enjoyed having her and her family nearby. We were at a swing party over the Christmas holidays in 2010. I was balls-deep in a nice lady and my wife was on her hands-and-knees next to us with a friend deep in her, when I looked up and saw a young woman on the couch in front of me. All I could see was from her waist down as a man was straddling her upper body, feeding her his cock. I was very pleased to be looking at her bare pussy just a few feet from my face, then the man fucking her face stepped to the side to shoot on her face and I saw that it was our youngest daughter! Needless to say I was shocked. I stared as she opened her lips and let him cum in her mouth, and since it was a black man I knew it wasn't her husband. I was so shocked I couldn't move and when the man quit shooting in her mouth she opened her eyes and looked down -- right into my eyes! Her mouth flew opened and her eyes got big as saucers. She jumped up and ran into another room. I didn't see her any more that night, but since, my wife and I have sat and talked with her and her husband about swinging. We have decided that we will make sure that we don't attend the same parties any more.

...dude!!! :eek:

Gotta be more embarrassing for the her than you, dad is a close second in this race though. I'd puke if my daughter showed up to swinger's event I was at and I don't even have a daughter!

We have decided that we will make sure that we don't attend the same parties any more.

Likes this!

Why are so many people shocked or embarrassed that their adult children are doing the same things they are doing?

They should either accept their childrens' participation: or start re-thinking their own.

I don't see it as surprising. Conciously or subconciously we impart our values to our children whether it be smoking, drinking, financial success or sexual interests. If we do, they do; if we don't, they don't.

Alura

I don't see it as surprising. Conciously or subconciously we impart our values to our children whether it be smoking, drinking, financial success or sexual interests. If we do, they do; if we don't, they don't.

Alura

My parents would be SHOCKED to find out both of their daughters swing. 2 for 2, they raised swingers.

If my parents wanted to swing (which, I don't see happening based on a lot of things, but isn't impossible) I still would NOT want to see them at a party or club I went to. I mean, knowing your parents have sex in general is vastly different than wanting to see them in action, no?

My sister and I were always careful about informing the other which parties/which nights we'd be at the club. Didn't want to risk an accidental "TMI" moment.

Yeah, keep swinging behind the parental curtain and visa versa. That way it doesn't ruin role playing!

it really does depend on the family, really it goes with out saying.

many consider the act of swinging itself a taboo experience.

we have been coxed into a mother daughter combo experience by some friends. it worked out just fine and no ones brain exploded. well maybe mine,lol the way our friends talked the mother daughter together with a guy is the greatest thing and many do it. who knew

• Like 1

The mother should not be upset at all. after all she is swinging so why can't her daughter. If she gets mad then she is a big hypocrite and should quit gong to swing clubs

This reminds me of a situation that happened at our local swing club. There was a couple who were regulars at our club. The couple's daughter and her husband were home for Thanksgiving and decided to go to check out the local swing club. They walked in , paid there admission fee and settled at the bar to have a coke (BYOB). After a while the decided to disrobe and go into the play area. At this moment the daughter realized that Mom and Dad where in the play area getting it on with another couple. Her mother saw daughter and stopped everything she was doing. Mom alerted Dad and he stopped what he was doing. Needless to say daughter was shocked (so was Mom and Dad). Daughter and Husband and Mom and Dad quickly got there clothes and left together.

While this sounds like an urban legend (I am sure every club has a story like this) several long time members of the club swear this happened. The funny thing about this story is that the next time the club was open all four where at the club having fun.

• Like 1