Alura

Did you have sex in high school?

Did you have sexual intercourse in high school?  

693 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have sexual intercourse in high school?

• I am a man and I had sexual intercourse in high school.
    • I am a man and I did not have sexual intercourse in high school.
    • I am a woman and I had sexual intercourse in high school.
    • I am a woman and I did not have sexual intercourse in high school.

Hubby and I met and started dating/having sex in 10th grade, we were both virgins when we got together. He was 15 and I was 16. He's still only been with me and my only sex with other people has been during swinging with him. :)

We met in our early 20's. And although neither one of us were virgins, we sure didn't have a lot of experience ( you know, sexually). it took us twenty years of vanilla ( don't get me wrong it was good- just very, very vanilla) before we started to stretch our wings. I would only want to be with my love, but I wish sometimes that we had met later when we both weren't so damn uptight! We lost a lot of good times, but we're making up for it now. We don't swing, but burn up a lot of brain cells thinkin' about it!!

I assume this question means "with other high school students": not a BJ from a stranger while hitchicking? With that caveat, I am part of that shamful minority who did NOT have sex in high school. But I sure as heck should have.

When I was 16, I was "in love" big time with a really popular girl who placed a high degree of value on retaining her virginity, and did I at the time. Hence, we did everything imaginable, except actual penetration. As the

not real well liked

boyfriend, I typically did everything I could around her parents (especially her tyrant Mom) to be helpful, not in the way, never late, never stayed to late, lawn that was mowed three times a week, etc. Near the tail end of our relationship, we were on the sofa making out when her mother unexpected came home with bags upon bags of groceries to be carried in. I was completely dressed. My girlfriend was completely nude.

My girlfriend heard her mother at the door and quickly dashed back into her room. That left me just sitting there. As I started to get up, I realized I would appear to the already suspicious mother to be somewhat deformed. It looked like I become attached to a 10" hard steel rod that just wouldn't detach, move or get out of the way. There was absolutely nothing I could do. Hence, I just sat there and watched this poor lady struggle with bag after bag of obviously heavy groceries.

To make matters worse, this little lady pulled out a step-stool in the kitchen so she would reach the upper cupboards. At 6 feet 4.5 inches, (and just under 200 lbs), I could have easily handled all the groceries without a struggle. She would take about 3 cans out of the bag, drop one of them, step up on the stool, reach really high for her, and look at me. She repeated that what seemed like two dozen times.

When I checked to see if I could possibly get up, the condition had not improved. All the earlier symptoms were just as plainly visible as before, except now there was a little wet spot right at the end of where that "steel rod" was pressing outward on my trousers.

Not long after that, the mother's constant (and usually quite vocal) theme was how I was becoming "too familiar" around their house, and was revealing my "true colors" as just another lazy teenage couch potato. I really wasn't "lazy". I just had more pressing concerns at that moment.

• Like 1

I (Bill) actually had sex in Jr High, but the sixties were good for sex anyway. Dam I had sex with a teacher in High school so the seventies weren't bad either.

The only people mrs. won't even consider for swinging are the women from my hometown that I was with 20 years ago... we had our reunion recently, and she was like 'I can't explain it... I know it's not rational... but I don't want anything happening with those girls' lol

We have, however, had a 3sum with one of her old boyfriends.

What's with the double standard?!? :D

I had sex with an 18 year old babysitter when I was about 8, she taught me how to eat pussy and finger her. But I never had intercourse until just out of HS, I creamed my jeans many times though....If that counts for anything.

Nope, got out of high school in 1980, and had never had sex with anything other than lefty or righty. Actually never had it till 1 1/2 years later when I cam back home from tech school. Its not that I didn't try just wasn't lucky with the women.

I started in high school. Knocked up my first piece of ass and have been with her ever since. I wouldn't change a thing.

I was a total slut in high school. I lost my virginity on a dare in the 2nd stall of the boys bathroom. Am I proud of myself? Not even close. I think I was a closet Domme or something because I really got off on shocking the shit out of people. I was a geek and had that librarian-by-day-super-slut-by-night thing going on. I guess I never really outgrew that. ;) Although now I'm old/wise enough to recognize exactly what I'm doing. Back then, I see that it was just a lot of insecurity. Like I had something to prove.

*Sigh* My 13-year-old daughter starts high school this year. I pray to God Almighty that she's got more sense and sense of self-worth than her mother did.

I had sex in high school but the lady half did not. She waited until she was 18 before she started have sex. I started at the age of 14 was my first true full intercorse with a lady that had a heart beat.

Yes, I told my parents I needed special help in a class. Of course, I forgot to tell them it was SEX ED.

I'm a 23 year old male, And yes I had sex in high school and proud of it. I don't know why everyone on here regrets they had sex in high school. I think sex was the best part of high school. :sex:

The wife- no,no,no. The ultimate good girl. The husband- oh, yes. Started before high school and just kept on going. Classic bad boy.

Yes I had sex in high school. I was 17 a senior and had sex several times with my girl friend :facelick: in a school dark room (it was a tech high school) and also 1art teacher. :nono: I loved school! :cool:

I did, yes. I was 15, she was 13. When I was getting close to 18 I was getting worried, but we broke up just before my birthday. We almost had an MFM around that time too, but the guy chickened out. I had to wait another 10 long years to become a swinger. :)

No, I didn't. I had sex for the first time (and only time) with my other half, two weeks after we started dating and two weeks before before we got married.:surrend: Had many other chances with other women but was to blind to see that or just too stupid :confused:

Im a 23 year old male, And yes I had sex in high school and proud of it. I don't know why everyone on here regrets they had sex in high school. I think sex was the best part of high school.:sex:

Because I was too young and screwed up to know how to handle it maturely. I think back to how unbelievably stupid I was on some occasions - ie: not using condoms "just this once" - and I swear I must have a horseshoe up my ass. I break into a cold sweat when I think about possibly getting pregnant by one of the bums I'd dated in high school!!

Do I regret losing my virginity the way I did? Yeah, I do...because I did it for the wrong reasons. Would I do it again, now that I'm in my 30's? Yeah! Because now I'm old enough to handle getting naughty in the boys bathroom. :EG:

Yup! My first full sexual experience was with a girl in the trees by the playground. She was 16 (legal here!) and I was 15.

Come to think about it: she knew a hell of a lot more than I:blush:

I, the male half, had sex in high school. It was after my junior prom with one of my friends girlfriend in the backseat of the family station wagon.

Interesting timing for this poll. Today is actually the 30th anniversary of my losing my virginity. It was about a week before I started my junior year in HS and I was 2 months past my 16th birthday. Thank you Tammy, wherever you are.

Wifey was a senior in HS, and it was with her bf at the time.

Im a 23 year old male, And yes I had sex in high school and proud of it. I don't know why everyone on here regrets they had sex in high school. I think sex was the best part of high school.:sex:

First, I don't think "everyone" stated they regretted having sex in high school.

For those who did regret it and the "whys", it's because it's their life and their experience and their lessons learned from that experience. We aren't carbon copies of each other and I wouldn't expect us all to have the same experiences, feelings and outcomes any more than I'd expect others to understand that particular viewpoint.

I did, but only with one boyfriend and we had been together all of junior high and then high school, when I finally gave in at 17. I don't regret it.

The Mr. waited till college, and I was his first. His second wasn't until we had been married for 11 years and started this whole swinging thing. :)

Had sex in HS with the lady who is currently my wife. We were both 16 at the time and each others firsts. Never regretted it :) I believe it was the beginning of the bond that lead us through some very very bad shit in our early years all the way to where we are today in our upper 30s and considering entering the LS.

I lost my virginity and had my first child in high school.

Not the best years of my life.

But I learned my lessons and I am proud to say my niece has learned from my mistakes. I am praying the my daughter, son, other niece, and both nephews will learn as well....Is that asking too much?

No I did not have sex in High School. I was raised in a Catholic school. I didn't even go on a date until my senior year. Now I enjoy having sex with other men.

Mrs. Cpl had a cople of partners during HS I was the last one. I had several partners, the highlight being a teacher. Although there are the ethical issues of a teacher/student relationship, I was 18 at teh time, and did take her out to eat before I took her to eat out :)

I thought I posted on this thread some time ago. I guess not.

I recently encountered a girl that I had quite a few sex engagements with IN high school. We did it in the auditorium during class when it was empty. I must not have made much of an impression on her because she didn't even recall going to school with me, let alone the many great blow jobs she gave me, or the orgasms I gave her while retuning the favor. She did tell me she had to have both of her carotid arteries worked on, so she may have lost a bit, upstairs.

We both met in HS and were each others first. Had lots of fun back then -parking, getting caught by the police, etc. Enjoying it still after 20 years, but also enjoying exploring the LS

Yes I did...I lost my virginity my freshman year and had sex with 5 guys by graduation...hubby was a virgin till sophmore year of college.

I the male half was too shy with women and didn't have sex till i was in my 20's. So i am now lucky to of found a wild child of a wife who has let me catch up for lost time. :D

I probably could have but was too naive to realize there was a girl that was after me (my body) my senior year. I was 17 then and sexually stupid. I didn't wait long after graduation though; one year later I lost my virginity to an older woman, 10+ years older. That was a summer I'll never forget. :eek: My wife was just the opposite. She had sex in HS with the boy that would become her first husband. We met many years later since we didn't grow up in the same state. We've had a wonderful life together. I guess since we met in our twenties, what we did in HS never figured in to our relationship. That's good because it took me a few years just to catch up to where my wife was as far as sexual experience. :lol:

I had sex in high school too. Thought I was just a horny rabbit because I needed it all the time.

I just came across this poll that Alura posted a few years back. Sex sure did not happen for me during high school. Not that I didn't have an opportunity or two, I was just painfully shy and naive. Actually, besides that I was really hoping to find an "older woman" to show me the ropes. Sadly I was 21 before I finally had sex and it was not under the circumstances I really was hoping for. This happened when I was stationed in Northern Japan. When I returned to the states, I had a golden opportunity with the mother of a kid I grew up with, but again my shyness took over and my total lack of knowledge of how to handle the situation. Finally, 3+ years later, I had met my first wife and finally had the kind of sex I was hoping for, when we got married. I sure feel like I have missed out on a lot, but my shyness and the real fear of getting a girl pregnant, shut me down.

We both had lots of sex in high school. We were each others' thirds and we started dating (and having sex) when I was a sophomore and he was a junior in HS. We each started having sex the summer between our eighth grade and freshman year so he has an extra year on me. :)

Lots for me as well, including 2 FWBs that lasted from the time I was 16 until shortly before I got married. Mr. Doe did not, according to the OP, because he and his girlfriend only did oral and anal until after she was 18.

I am with the guy I had sex with in high school. Had a few years break and we been together for 5 years now. I knew in high school he was kinky...

yes sure did. Had my first FF relationship, had sex with NSA and FWB (although there was no such term back then) and I had a relationship with a male also. The best thing from it... my lasting forever friend (with benefits still to this day) that I've had since I was 19 and he is still as hot as ever!

UH yeah~! Nothing like having a rock $ roll band in the 8th grade.. I suddenly realized why I learned to play a guitar.. ahhh those were the days.

Didn't have sex per se in high school. Fondled some nice little tits and got my finger wet a bunch the summer between sixth and seventh grade though with a friend's younger sister. First real sex came shortly after high school with a girl I worked with who was about 4 years older than me, and already had a 5 yr old kid. She was a sexual freak. Nothing like having your cherry taken by an "older" thoroughly experienced women. First time I ever had my cock sucked, first time I ever ate pussy, first time I actually fucked a pussy, and first time being bent over the pool table in our basement jacked off from behind like she was milking a cow while being finger fucked up the ass. I shot my load 4 separate times that night. The first time in her hand, in her pussy, on her tits and pussy a second time. With my grandmother sleeping upstairs right above us. Ahhh....the good ole days of testosterone!

I was fifteen when I first had penetration sex with a woman. She was thirteen and a virgin. We were both horny and it was very frustrating for both of us. She looked like she was in pain every time I tried to push into her. I didn't want to hurt her. She was determined and after many times of me trying with her laying on her back she had me lay on my back and got on top of me. I let her do what she wanted. She forced herself down on me until it finally happened. I'll never forget her reaction. It was one of those oh my god moments for both of us.

Nope, the wife and I did NOT have sex in school, high school.

She was a senior in high school when her and I met. We were each others first and ONLY for 16 years. When we started the LS we jumped right into it. Full swap at a private house party, 3 weeks after we just started talking about it. Then MMMFF the next weekend. And a triple hitter the next weekend... just got crazier after that... lol.