Who are you?  

598 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you?

• We read and post together.
    • Usually it's just me, the female half.
    • Usually it's just me, the male half.
    • I'm not telling!

I (female) mostly do the posting (hard to shut me up) and he does a lot of reading and suggesting of topics or pointing out good posts I might have speed read over. :)

I am the one that posts under this name 99.9% of the time. Jay has his own on here, he is lost_j1.

I voted "me usually, male" but that is because Mrs Spoomonkey has her own profile. I do post more than her, but she is pretty active herself.

Mostly me (female half) because I'm more of a writer/talker, and I spend more time at the computer. If my post doesn't make it obvious by the context, I try to remember to sign it as the Mrs.

Guest AltaGid

Hello! Help solve the problem. Very often try to enter the forum, but says that the password is not correct. Regrettably use of remembering. Give like to be? Thank you!

It is mainly me- the female-- I am K he is A... We are very new to the forums and we read together, but ther posts you will see 9.5 times out of 10 will be me.

I (mr. CXXC) do all the leg work. I find articles, blogs or forum posts that are of interest and forward them on to Mrs. CXXC. When there are particular questions that she must answer, I ask, she tells, I write and post.

One day, she will take over.

It's always me. He doesn't have the patience to sit at the computer and hates typing.

Guest warrencouple

Me, although I'll sometimes drag her over to read a post, or look over something I've posted...

I'm the geek, it's hard to get me off a computer, even after spending 8+ hours a day staring at one at work, and dealing with trying to troubleshoot PC problems over the phone with clients.

Always me. I live on the computer. And have spent years traveling, training, speaking in public, so I have no issues warming right up!

Mr. NC, while getting much more comfortable, still hates dealing with typing out anything. Especially now that he's getting used to texting - he can abbreviate, but not a great speller, and does not want to come across as "sum dum redneck". So I do all the emailing, but he is always next to me and knows the status.

Oh, it's definitely me, the female half. Mr. Sweet has his own profile, but I post way more than he does.

=)

It's me...but I keep him informed on subjects I know would interest him. He keeps saying that he is going to come here and check it out... I know he will eventually, and once he does I expect he will become more involved.

it will almost always be me Mrs. Cat posting as Mr. Cat says he would rather be "doing it then reading about it":rolleyes: He doesn't understand my obsession with online forums (I have a board for every topic in my life or interests...from swinging to parenting to belly dance):lol: I do show him what I post though, and he will read over my shoulder if the topic interests him. Sometimes he teases me while I am trying to read....don't get much reading done on those occasions lol:facelick:

Bumping this up...For our Swingers Board couples, who does most of the reading and posting - him, her, or both?

Just me, hubby, posting. Wife knows the site is here, but has very little time or interest. She is active and interesting, but this is not what she wants to do.

We are both on here under different names, (she posts more frequently than I do)

Our intrest in the lifestyle occasionally wanes but we always enjoy this site. Have a great New Year.

• Like 2