frosteyes

Do you find red heads sexy?

I dated over a dozen redheads before I married my redheaded wife.

Her hair was a medium red and skin was very fair. When we finally did it on

about the fourth or fifth date, her hair was much lighter down there.

She started out with a quiet and shy personality who said she felt that oral sex was dirty and didn't like to do it.

Ten years later she was the first to bring me to orgasm via oral! And soon after that we became swingers.

She wass amazing! Once you go red, you can never go anywhere else.

• Like 4

I am or was one. Grey & the current fashion of clipped pubes have removed most of the evidence. & redheads have been a attraction from my early adult days. That attraction led to one of the most adventurous episodes of my life at age 21. I might not have gone over to talk to a blond or black haired woman.

Guest Stayingactive

I have the pleasure of being married to a natural red head. So yep, I am partial to red heads for sure. But I also find it fun to see the attention she gets when we are out just because of the red hair. When we enjoy time at nudist locations like beaches or resorts she seems to get looks from others as well. I do think it is because there are not as many red heads, especially natural ones.....And that when naked it is very sexy to see ones that keep a little hair down there letting people know they are natural red heads, and lastly....so far the red heads I have met all seem nice, social and approachable.

My high-school girlfriend was a natural redhead, with a gorgeous red-fringed pussy. To this day, it's really easy for me to get turned on to a natural redhead.

• Like 1

1st girl I kissed and made out with was a redhead….oh, and her freckles!!! My ex-wife and mother of my children is a redhead. She was difficult but when she was "on" she was and remains incredible. Since we started this hobby, Mrs Doc knows that if we're approached by 2 couples and 1 has a red headed woman, She has to make the call cause Im just lost!

• Like 1