Guest Pinmonkey

Would you play with someone who has undergone gender reassignment surgery?

I've played with M2F individuals a couple of times at parties. One of them was the mist beautiful woman in the room. But while surgeons do a remarkable job of constructing a vagina from a penis, one look and you'll know.

If I enjoy her as a Lady with her clothes on I would want to give her an "O" so great time with them off even if she had not completed transition. The Lady I mentioned before just lit up, areolae and labial folds got red and swollen and it went on and on.

• Like 1

If I was attracted to them then sure I would pursue it. As far as knowing, prefer to be informed b4 hand however don't believe it necessarily important.

Those folks represent a very small portion of the population and I'd guess that the number is incredibly small among the portion of the population who are swingers. Consequently, I doubt we'll ever be faced with a 'to play or not" choice. so it's not something that we'll even think about or discuss at this point.

Yes, absolutely! why not? he/she is still a person and if they meet the criteria for a good person with similar sexual interests then what's the problem? even better if it's a female that can't get pregnant ;)