Fantasy01

How big does penis need to be?

That chart is fairly accurate when stating the "ideal" size, which I'd call the size of greatest utility. Yet it is not accurate when considering those very long lengths over 9", particularly when paired with a woman that has average vaginal depth. Sure, there are some women with deeper than average vaginas that could appreciate over 9", but these women are in the minority. There are actually very few women with such deep vaginas when compared the whole female population that is sexually active.

I'd say that 7" is great for swinging, and 8" ads a bit of novelty to the size of the penis, but the "law of diminishing returns" can be applied to penis size too. 10" can be too much of a good thing.

From what I've learned about sex over the years, I'd ask the dick fairy to make my dick a solid 8" long, end especially thick! If the lady wanted more than that, I'm always happy to bring a large toy into the action.

Yea that graph looks a bit wonky.

Plus I do have to ask how they determined it.

Still a hilarious site on some levels.

The size of a man's penis is not really very important so far as I am concerned. I do like my playmates to be completely shaved however. What I am looking for in my partners is physical attraction and a certain chemistry between us mentally.

Jo

Yea that graph looks a bit wonky.

Plus I do have to ask how they determined it.

Still a hilarious site on some levels.

it's all explained on the site... we didn't stop to read it all when we saw this posted on another board, but it supposedly combines what is physically ideal to what is psychologically ideal into the graph.

funny thing is... mr. had never even measured his junk until we saw this. next thing we know, we're having a funny session between us and a measuring device.

There isn't a particular size that makes me want to play with a guy, but there is definitely a size that makes me say "i can't". If the guy is too big (which for me is not much bigger than average), no matter how much I like the guy, I'll say no.

if you're average, you'll be fine. Every woman has her preferences, but there is something for everyone too.

Please send me the ones you say no to!:lol: I'm not a size queen at all, but a thick one is nice once in a while.

I think that anybody who feels comfortable in swinging should feel comfortable enough about themselves to state any requirements they have in regards to penis size.

If a guy doesn't meet requirements, he sure as hell wouldn't want to spoil an evening out with a woman who insists on more than he has to offer.

At the same time, many of the women I have encountered when in a group setting who insisted on a guy packing 8 inches or more, didn't seem to be the most enthusiastic partners in "the pile", no matter what it was that was jammed into them.

ive never really had a problem with my small size, about 4 inches, but i also realize some women might be expecting more. thats one of the reasons we decided to put that im small hung in our profile. one of the reasons i enjoy swinging is so i can ejoy watching my wife have pleasure with other men and they are usually larger than me down there. its all good.:)

one of the reasons i enjoy swinging is so i can ejoy watching my wife have pleasure with other men and they are usually larger than me down there. its all good.:)

Exactly! I'm single, but I have the same type of fantasies.

No, contrary to what some will say about my fantasy type, I'm not a cuckold. I don't want to be humiliated, but on the other hand, I don't mind putting others "first". I'm just slightly passive. I don't have a smaller one, but I do have an average one.

One thing I've learned since become active in the lifestyle is that dicks come in all shapes & sizes. For me it doesn't really matter (the very big ones are scary though) as long as there is a connection with the male.

I once had a LTR with a man who felt he was small. He was average but could not be convinced that this wasn't an issue. I was happy with him and our sex life but...over time his concern with the size of his dick really took something away from the relationship. His constant need for reassurance in this was difficult for me to deal with. He couldn't understand that there was a lot more to making love than the size of his penis.

quivers4me.... your post should be printed, copied, and distributed to every young guy. LOL. This is such an issue for so many of us and, its sad to say, that many actually project it onto their partner and then it really DOES become an "issue" but not in the way they think.

In this way guys are every bit as insecure with body image as women (more maybe)

The other thing is... 10,000 gals like you can tell a story like this, but then so many guys will seek out that 1 out of 100 gal posting "8"+ ONLY! no NEEDLE DICKS" (and most of the time, this is actually probably a guy posting - oh the irony) and it will send them back down the spiral of insecurity.

I think if you're average, you have more important things to worry about. Like how to connect with a womans mind and really learn how to please her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

it's all about the right size and shape fitting the right person. a penis that's good for one person may not be good for another.

my wife sometimes complains that i'm too big (i think she means with the angle and all it's too deep) and i'm only like 7.5" which certainly isn't what most people would consider "too big".

Don't want to brag, but when I lay my penis on the keyboard, it goes all the way from A-Z.

(heard that joke today, and had to share) :D

Don't want to brag, but when I lay my penis on the keyboard, it goes all the way from A-Z.

Unfortunately I can't argue with your bragging rights, but your keyboard is, um, upside-down, isn't it?

Thrax

Go for Esc, or what's a heaven for...

(heard that joke today, and had to share)

Unfortunately I can't argue with your bragging rights, but your keyboard is, um, upside-down, isn't it?

Thrax

Go for Esc, or what's a heaven for...

O.k. I dont get it :rollseye:

Looking down at my keyboard I can touch... ASDqsawqw.....OOPS :lol:

Alt/windows/Ctrl, Z/Shift,A/Caps Lock,, and I could just touch Q/Tab.... Its a little chilly this morning... Brrrrrr :confused:

Ohhh, I get it now. Pecker track on my Keyboard. HAW HAW HAW....

Glad Mrs fun didnt walk in on this :eek:

Made ya look down though...... didn't I....... Cock lookers :hahaha:

I'll be brutally honest here.

I look for a fat head. Length isn't an issue, girth is.

Since we're normally at a nudist club, I can "shop around". ;)

Sorry but had to comment, as someone who spent many a day naked at a nudist club, this is not by any means a fair measure of size. I remember (very well I might add) the suprise on one partners face once "it grew". She called to her husband and said "look at this honey!!, I wasn't expecting that after...well after watching you by the pool."

So keep an open mind!...lol

I wasn't expecting that after...well after watching you by the pool."

Casual appearances can be deceiving. Some guys are show-ers, some are grow-ers. The only way to find out for sure is when things heat up ;)

Guest warrencouple
Sorry but had to comment, as someone who spent many a day naked at a nudist club, this is not by any means a fair measure of size. I remember (very well I might add) the suprise on one partners face once "it grew". She called to her husband and said "look at this honey!!, I wasn't expecting that after...well after watching you by the pool."

Mr is the same way. Flaccid, he's not that big and you wouldn't expect him to be when erect. However, once the blood starts to flow, he's 9". His is the only penis I've had so I can handle his size but I know it can be scary to other women. (he told his brother's wife once and she was freaked!)

I think for most women, it's not the size but what you do with it that counts. Anyone shallow enough to say they don't want anything smaller than a certain size is gonna be disappointed a lot.

Mrs

it's all about the right size and shape fitting the right person. a penis that's good for one person may not be good for another.

my wife sometimes complains that i'm too big (i think she means with the angle and all it's too deep) and i'm only like 7.5" which certainly isn't what most people would consider "too big".

Probably is the angle. It is best for long penises to go up behind the cervix by following the rear wall of the vagina up to the pocket (the end or culdesac) called the rear fonix (posterior fornix). Even then, it's best not to jab the fornix, unless she wants it hard. Follow her lead. Curiosity, I'm not meaning to direct this just at you. I'm sure that you pay atention to how she wants it. I'm just suggesting some things to all members about deep penetration, and how to avoid ramming the cervix.

Guest newplaytoys

i enjoy wathching my wife enjoy herself, we play with a couple , where he is big . 9-10 long and fairly thick . i am avg. so no problems there. she has learned to accept him , and even can handle him anally ::P: she enjoys sucking and jerking off big cocks . she really enjoys doing this . i enjoy listenning to her moan , and squirm with him as he pumps her good. she will orgasm 3-4 times with him before he finally cums in her .

its all about the enjoyment and sexuall pleasure . :D