rosie812

Anyone tried VICKS for lube and a good time?

A few years ago my girlfriend of two months was bending over the sink brushing her teeth when I accidentally brushed her butthole with my finger that had mint tooth past on it. Her comment was "OH you want to play, huh".

Sherry then got into the medicine cabinet and got my jar of Vicks, pulled me into the bedroom and greased me up with Vicks. And not the way my mom used to. She then jumped on me till I came, then a cream pie 69 while I was getting my butthole lubed with Vicks, next thing I knew I was on the receiving and of her vibrator, which with the Vicks was an unreal feeling filled up and hard as a rock again. It didn't take to long to give her a mouthful.

I was then out like a light, but she still wanted to play. Sherry started beating me off with more Vicks for lube, sure wakes you up. She then proceeded the slide me in her Vicks lubed butthole. Can I say what a hot ass??

LOL When we woke up the next day we had another go around but I could only shoot foam. But I could breathe really good.

Guest screaminggood

Never done it, but it sounds fabulous! I'll definitely add it to my to-do list! I have heard of "figging" with ginger, and I have a friend who swears by oral with Altoids.

I accidentally got a little bit of Vicks on my wiener once and it was red and sore for a week, Can't imagine how painful it would be if I did it on purpose and thoroughly coated it, ouch!!!

I've never heard of Vicks as a lube.

However, for the first few weeks after I've been waxed, I use this stuff called finipil (or something like that). It's supposed to help with slowing hair growth and ingrown hairs. And it has a sensation ... I call it the peppermint patty sensation :) (I love it, actually!). Well, we've had sex after I've put that on, and feels damn good to me! I wondered if the sensation desensitized Mr. Fun and he says no, it's different. I don't think he likes it as much as I do.

The stuff I use is on the outside of my skin ... not inside. I don't know if I'd like a lot of that on the inside...

Vicks Vapo Rub!!!!

Holy crap that has got to hurt. :eek: I think I will stick to having it on my chest. I like gentle warming sensations, that is neither gentle nor warming.

But having said that, perhaps.....ya, sorry I can't make this alright in my head.:(

Please clear this up. Were you talking about the Vapo rub, or something else?

China Nymph Cream works for about $7 a tube. Wife describes it as a mild icy-hot and is mint. Gets her going and she tastes good.:facelick:

Vicks... not so much. :surrend:

prettylady said:
Please clear this up. Were you talking about the Vapo rub, or something else?

Hi prettylady, :Vicks Vapo Rub. Actually, it obviously felt pretty damn good. I forgot to include that the next day I asked Sherry where she learned that trick. Seems when she was a kid her mom greased up her chest before bedtime and she (Sherry,not her mom) unknowingly got some on her fingers and started playing with herself. And life went on from there...

Glad it was a good experience for you...but I just couldn't help thinking 'yeeeowtch!' :flamthro: lol :D

I just don't think it's something I want to try.

Vicks uses petroleum jelly as a base, so obviously anyone having sex with condoms would want to avoid this as a lubricant, since condoms don't like petroleum based products.

Vicks also has turpentine as one of it's ingredients. As for me, I don't think Mrs two4you would be excited about knowing I'm going to slather my dick with a product containing turpentine and then sliding into her punani. :nono:

I don't know if there would be any nasty side effects, but it just doesn't sound kosher.

There are plenty of products out there specifically made to give the hot/cold sensations you are looking to achieve.

But that's just me. I've been wrong before.

• Like 1

A Punani? I thought it was called a Va Jay Jay.:rolleyes:

To each their own freak. I still can't help but crunch up my va jay jay at the thought of how painfully hot that must be. :eek:

• Like 1

BiloxiCouple said:
Would Bengay be a better alternative?;) It is for sore muscles.

Let us know how that works out...

O.k I have had a few beerz, and a guy at work told me once, his wife put a halls up his butt and gave him a blow job :eek: .

I dont know,:rolleyes: but that seems shitty :rollseye:

O.k I have had a few beerz, and a guy at work told me once, his wife put a halls up his butt and gave him a blow job :eek: .

I dont know,:rolleyes: but that seems shitty :rollseye:

Only if he ate the Halls afterward.

LM

lovinher said:
I double dare anybody to try it and report back to us.

I asked Mr LM if he'd be game, but he said, "NO WAY!"

I might try a little on my clitoris while masturbating tonight.

The VapoRub jar says it expired in JUL 2000 so this may be dangerous.

lovinher said:

I triple dog dare you to do it!!!

Warning, if it actually has turpentine in it I would be careful. I recently spilled some turpentine on one of my sensitive areas and didn't wash it off immediately. It soon started to itch and after a few days all of the skin in the area fell off, kind of like a bad sunburn. Now this was straight turpentine and I am sure Vicks has a small amount, if any, but be careful.

Mr. Sweet said:
I triple dog dare you to do it!!!

I knew it... It was just a matter of time :rolleyes:.

:eek: No one on earth, can turn down the triple dog dare !!! :eek:

Now I have to go to the store and get supplies .

Hummmm,:rolleyes: Ben gay, Turpin tine , Halls (The cherry flavored),SCOPE mouth wash ( in case of a mistake)..Vicks vapor rub.

What else? I'm going In, Ahhhhhhhh :eek:

Ain't no sissies in the fun house!!! Triple dog dare. Huh... I'll show ya. Bring it on.

fun4Ds said:
Now I have to go to the store and get supplies .

Don't forget to let us know how that works out . . . and be sure to send pics . . .lol

😃

Hey pretty ladie and likeminds, Just got off of the vicks web site and called them also for confirmation. The turpentine is turpentine oil used for fragrance very little of it in the product. Thymol contributes to warming as does the menthol and eucalyptus.They also have a $10,000.00 video contest if you really want to shock them. Thinking back, if it was really turpentine my ass and dick would have been really burning when she lit up her cigarette. LOL. Ya know, It must have been a good time or I wouldn't have such fine memories of that night. Have I done crazier things?? Yes, like when I tried to shave my balls. Should have changed my name to Nick, now that hurt. Have a good time.

rosie812 ~

Thanks for investigating the Vapo.

I gently circled my clitoris last night with a very small amount of Vicks and it took only 10 seconds for me to say ENOUGH! I headed to the bathroom and ran warm soapy water over my clit for 5 minutes.

:sorry: VICKS VapoRub, you get a "no" vote from me.

I gently circled my clitoris last night with a very small amount of Vicks and it took only 10 seconds for me to say ENOUGH! I headed to the bathroom and ran warm soapy water over my clit for 5 minutes.

You know, I've always respected you for your insights and your great attitude.

But damn, you just went a couple more rungs up the "Ladder of Respect and Admiration". That took guts and a serious level of curiosity to try that out.

You rock!

LikeMinds321 said:
rosie812 ~

Thanks for investigating the Vapo.

Hey FUN4D'S,

Looks like LM let you off the hook....and they didn't even have to bring in the Fire Department :eek:

:flamthro:

For real, I came home for lunch and Mrs. fun gave me a blow job with a halls in her mouth. No anal insertion. To be honest, there was a little added pleasure.

Still going to try the others, Except the turpentine.... That's out :nono: !

Our favorite playmate will be over tonight :facelick:, and I'll mention the research project.

Well..... maybe.

LikeMinds321 said:

We love your dedication LikeMinds :kissface:

fun4Ds said:
Still going to try the others, Except the turpentine.... That's out :nono: !

Our favorite playmate will be over tonight :facelick:, and I'll mention the research project.

You gotta let me know how that turns out....I have such a plan!!!

Mrs. Sweet comes home late tonight to a candle lit house, her enigma CD in the background, :EG: Me naked on the bed with a jumbo can of Vicks waitin' for her a$$!!!!:eek:

:rofl:

two4youinswva ~

Shucks, it weren't nutin' at all.

I might try toothpaste next, Sensodyne, maybe it would be better for my "sensitive" area. ::P:

Mr. Sweet ~

Fun4Ds could trump me by using Vicks on his penis, but I DO NOT recommend it.

you 'accidently' brushed her asshole?! I had to laugh at that one....even if it was an accident, it sounds intriguing.

Isn't it amazing how often those little "accidents" happen!:facelick:

The Vicks story just boggles the mind. I gave my wife a massage after a workout (gym) with some Vicks rub one night. Washed my hands pretty good. Was on a messenger voice chat later, and reached down and adjusted the "Jewels". The other 15-20 members got to hear some anguished screams and yells about "Lava" and Fire down below..etc...and my asking for on the spot suggestions about how to cool the fire that was it felt incinerating my "Jewels". There was peals of hilarious laughter.....which made for a funny thread on the Forum later entitled "Maul's Balls"....and members recalling my pain that night.

How you could rub that stuff on your crank...(it'd HAVE to spill down to the Jewels!)...or have it slammed into your starfish is quite frankly beyond my imagination. I'm not calling B.S...but you must have an UNREAL pain tolerance. Any couple considering this...the male better be ready....a case of "Lava Balls" :nono: is something you'll NEVER forget...you've been forewarned.

Mad props to LM and Mr. Fun for your pluck and willingness to try something new.

Perhaps tomorrow, I will conduct a little research of my own...

The power of Oprah? Piffel! Oprah is even telling people how to vote nowadays. I think I'll vote for The Punani.
Punani might be more pleasant to your ears -- and tongue :D -- but it's hard to "piffle" Oprah's va-jay-jay term. She, or her terminology, may be trifling to you maybe, but she and her words are very important to a large minority in the USA, I fear. For good or for ill.

You and I and the folks on the SB might not think the word "vagina" is difficult to say, but there are millions of people in the USA (not just in our SW PA corner) -- who would be much more comfortable using the euphemism, or any euphemism, rather than say "the word". Oprah's giving them a chance to talk about something that they might have avoided because of their fear of saying something that is too "forward."

I don't watch her show, but I appreciate the fact that Oprah is getting her fans to read. It's great that she's convincing a couple of million folks to turn off the tv for a few hours and getting them to work their ways through some books, no matter how superficial some of the subject matter is. I appreciate the fact that she does talk up reading, and there is no question that she has recommended some good books to her fans. However, my sense is that she exerts much more influence over her fan-base than is warranted, and just like any other pop-culture figure, she receives acclaim and praise beyond reason.

So discount and/or mock her at your peril! She has the power! :lol:

Ummm...so where were we? Oh. Yeah. I don't care which term -- va-jay-jay, cooter, punani, etc. -- is used in place of the word "vagina," I'd just suggest keeping the Vicks stuff away from those tender tissues!

And MY tender tissues.

YMMV.

Thrax (the former librarian)(...and forever word-nerd)

Getting some people to use even a euphemism is, I agree, worthwhile and is to Oprah's credit. One of the books that she recommend to me and to her millions was David Brinkley's. David warned that those who have a broadcast television audience have a profound responsibility to not promote a personal agenda. Encouraging people to read is in-line with this responsibility.

So as not to seem to hijack a thread, if the Original Poster had actually put Vicks onto his penis, he would not be recommending it to us so enthusiastically unless, of course, he has some kind of sadistic hope that the gullible would actually give it a try. When you get to a certain age, you no longer hold back on opinions.

Michael

I think most of the people who have responded to this thread are having fun with it, just as I am, and aren't taking it seriously.

I figured a "touch" of Vicks on my clit wouldn't kill me, and would provide this thread with some realism.

I get squeamish thinking about eating raw oysters - I fear I'd get sick to my stomach and vomit. The thought of doing the Vicks test was easy for me in comparison...and I did it for the benefit of all my SB friends. :D

...and I did it for the benefit of all my SB friends. :D
Thanks for taking one for the big team!

:D

Thrax

On 3/6/2008 at 9:33 PM, lovinher said:

Just did and at first it did burn like a son of a bitch but then it started warming my insides and felt amazing tho like someone said it does have chemicals that may harm the body so I'd only do it if your willing to take the risk

Just to give my two cents, we've never just "lathered" Vicks as a lube, but there's been a time when trying to get my hubby off, via hand job, and needs a little extra to help, we've used a tiny bit of Vicks. But this has also been after a heavy session of fucking and everything in between where I've already been done and spent, can't fuck no more, my mouth isn't getting him off, I've used my hands to where it's like we both agreed to see if that tiny bit of extra "spice" helps, and I'm meaning a very very tiny bit of Vicks. Now, if you and her enjoyed it? That's awesome! It's just something we've turned to only a small of times when he absolutely can't get off. The afterburn is something less than desirable, but during? With that small amount? It helped, but he for dang sure isn't gonna be touching me with it 🤣

Edited by clover588

Have used Pop Rocks and Altoids with BJs.  The Altoids was fun at first but definitely brought the burn.  Can't imagine vicks.

We too have used Altoids for oral and a warming lube. I didn’t get much out of the warm lube as it seemed mildly warm, the Altoids were cool.