If you are a bi-sexual male then your chances of exploring it are very slight.

I am not a bi-sexual male, but thought I was for a while.

Anyhow, obviously it is nothing you run around yelping about like your brand knew Monte Carlo.

Guys are discriminated against in the lifestyle alone.

Gay guys are abhorred.

Bi-guys are in the same category as Gay's.

Bi-curious guys make up half the lifestyle though.

Interesting huh.

I find it interesting to note that the bi female scenario is a much more full body fantasy for most. Kisses all over the body not just on the sex organs.

For men, I think they are not into the foreplay stuff as much. I know I wouldn't want to make out with the other guy. What I want to know is how a cock feels and tastes when it comes in my mouth... and I am not willing to go into traction for the effort

I think people put labels on things they are afraid of. Racists homophobics, turn verbal and sometimes physically abusive when they encounter something they dislike or that have been taught to fear "like all gays are going to hell" or" because they are a different color they are not compatible"

These people remind me of a scared trapped animal ready to inflict visous wounds on anything that comes near them even if that person is there to help them. But that is the great thing, about forums like this it brings people from all walks of life togather. To share Ideas and life expeirances. And this type of communication will help us understand each other. And become one with our own likes and life prefrences.

C@Y,

What an awesome post. I don't know that anyone could have said it better than you just did.

Lori

Originally posted by lauragirlchat

Also, while I fingered his arse and he has enjoyed fucking a girl's arse (not mine, yuck), he has no desire whatsover to have penetrative sex with another man.

I have heard on this site lots of men who think about and do play with cocks, but it seems few actually want to have a proper fuck with another man.

I think what constitutes a "proper fuck" depends on your definition of that term. I find anal insertion of anything bigger than a finger to be physically uncomfortable. Therefore, whether I want to or not, anal sex with another man is out of the question. I just can't take it. (Big wimp!)

However, I'm in the same boat with Harold. My wife is straight, but I'm bi-curious and would really like to have oral sex with another man. I started masturbating at 10 years old, so I think I know a little bit about pleasing a cock. I'd just like to take that knowledge, gained over 23 years, and apply it to pleasing another man.

Good luck Harold.

It's amazing what social conditioning can do to you.... My wife has repeatedly made the statement that she would love to see me be en flagrante w/ another man, which is a subject that can make the flagpole go to half-mast for me if you know what I mean. At one point in time, I would have been considered homophobic, but as I've gotten older ( and hopefully wiser), I find my previous view to be somewhat unenlightened. I've always been one to question the source; once I took a guy that was admittedly gay, and cajoled him into trying to explain to me what it was that attracted him to men, because I simply could NOT grok it. I didn't understand it then, and I don't now, but at least it doesn't give me the heeby-jeebies anymore. :D

Here's a question for ya. How many of you straight guys get hit on ALL THE TIME by gay men? My wife thinks it uproariously funny, and it happens all the time. If only I could attract women that way.

I was 'Bi curious' in my youth until I discovered it was not being 'curious' about having sex with two women.

These terms can sure get a kid in trouble.

Originally posted by PaulKing

I was 'Bi curious' in my youth until I discovered it was not being 'curious' about having sex with two women.

These terms can sure get a kid in trouble.

Funny you should bring that up. We have read many profiles in which the male is listed as bi-curious. As you read through the profile questions, many state themselves as being straight. The curiosity is only for watching or being with two ladies...

I know I am bi and it is exciting to be a part of this forum. I joined another couple by invite and I never expected such pleasure as he and I foreplayed with each other as his wife watched on the bed next to us. She watched and touched us both as she masturbated and while we sucked eached other off. It was unbelievable! I wish they were still around. I dream of them offen and I haven't met or know of another couple closely enough they may have the same desire. I truly desire to meet another couple where I can fully satisfy both with hours of foreplay and lots of sucking. Try me!

I think I would either go insane, masturbate about 10 times a day, or have to lose a few pounds so I could suck myself. :rofl:

Why is it that masterbation is still enjoyable even when one's sex life is full? Nothing like really being able to concentrate on self pleasure I guess.

Ya know,

All joking aside.

I haven't had real sex in almost 10 months now. My need to masturbate has gone down immensely. I wonder why that is.

When I was living with a real female that loved to fuck I masturbated quite often.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Maybe because you had something to ponder when you were not active at the time. Where as now you are going on 10 month old memories. :confused:

I would be more than happy to explain it! You have to masturbate because you are so turned on by just the thought of being with her, and then afterwards because it was so good that you couldn't stop thinking about it and had to relieve yourself again. It's quite flattering if you put it that way! ;)

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

Ya know,

All joking aside.

I haven't had real sex in almost 10 months now. My need to masturbate has gone down immensely. I wonder why that is.

WHen I was living with a real female that loved to fuck I masturbated quite often.

Can anyone explain this to me?

John

Whenever a person is sexually inactive for a long time, their hormone levels drop. My best friend went for 7 years without sex, and he could get by with masturbating once a month. He just lost the urge. He even had trouble maintaining an erection long enough to masturbate. Now he's married and the old urges are coming back.

I've always masturbated more when I'm in a relationship and I've found that the more I masturbate, the more my wife and I have sex (and vice-versa). I think both partner sex and masturbation kick-start the sex drive.

sawmill,

Thanks! I was kinda worried about it, but that makes perfect sense.

I sure hope I don't go 7 years though.

Do you think any of them have partners who get jealous of them being able to...help themselves?