redeye69

Tattoos and swinging

I'm thinking since this thread was started nine years ago, we've hit and passed "peak tattoo" and they are so ubiquitous that this wouldn't be an issue for almost any swinger.

So, as a final follow up, have you recently run into a No Tattoos rule?

'No Tattoos Rule'...LMAO...I have quite a few now, and they are more common than not. Even the people that don't have them, like the ones I have.

Yeah I would guess that's over?!?!

Guess I am kind of old school. I have a small one I put over a scar but I am cautious of those who have large ones or are covered with them. I know it is much more common with younger people and perhaps copied by some who want to appear to be so. Dad’s view, Marines put tattoos on their biceps and they deserve to do so, sailors put them on their forearms, and prisoners, pirates and perverts cover their bodies with them. If only life were so simple.

Dad’s view, Marines put tattoos on their biceps and they deserve to do so, sailors put them on their forearms, and prisoners, pirates and perverts cover their bodies with them. If only life were so simple.

Oh know I'm a pervert!!:4some:

• Like 3

...and prisoners, pirates and perverts cover their bodies with them.

I used to be a pirate and am arguably a pervert and I don't have any. I must have done it wrong :(

• Like 1

Certainly, Tattoos are not a big issue. However, I must say that I've not seen a tattoo more beautiful than the natural skin it covered.

• Like 1