Sir Dude

MFM threesome advice

Sounds like a HOT time, but I'm a little confused, were you at his place or was he at yours? Who left where?

.....After we all freshened up we went back to the den and watched T.V. and had a drink. We didn't speak much about what happened but when WE left around 1:30am he thanked us and said he had a really good time. We both agreed and HE left in a cab.......

Sorry about the confusion, it seems I can't edit my post. Anyway, yes, it was at our house. He left in a cab somewhere around 1:30.

So we had our quick round of golf today. Since we live in Canada there isn't much golfing time left for the season. He confirmed the great time and we talked about what happened, the best parts and wether or not we would do it again. He told us to call any time.

We would call any time but our sex life is mostly for just the two of us. We'll hook up with him from time to time as long as he is still into it. There is no one at the moment that we want to invite into our life.

My ultimate goal is to have a foursome with another couple but we'll explore the MFM threesome a little more first. She is not ready for another couple yet. I won't push it.

Cheers

I remember reading your original post, and it is absolutely wonderful that you returned to tell us how things went. Thank you very much!

"That sounds awesome! Not for me though, I absolutely abhor being the center of attention"

Why Shelly.... Your shy!

I'm not shy. Its hard to explain lol. I'm very uninhibited normally, I just hate being the center of attention. I have always been this way. Instead of making me feel special I will actually regress...I don't even like it when people sing me happy birthday lol. Perhaps I am shy in just that way...but in other regards I'm not. I'm the one that will walk up to someone and talk like I have known them for years. Go figure lol.