jojo_man

"pay for the party"

Wow. Guys like Jojo are one of the two things that worry me most about going to a club as a single woman. *shudder*

Hey, guys like Jojo are one of the reasons single guys period have such a hard time getting other people who swing to trust them. I used to talk about guys like jojo and how everyone gets blinded by them and stops looking at single men as individuals. I see that's pointless now, because most people that used to be open to single men get so overwhelmed by guys like jojo, they give up on trying to meet them. The rest have already met their two or three SMFB so they too aren't looking to meet anyone else. Again, because they don't feel they have a reason to look for anyone new when most of the men they meet are immature, insensitive jerks.

Thats also his problem. He doesn't know how to see people as individuals. Everyone's a category, and that screws him up and makes him angry at something he thinks he should have jus by virtue of being there.

It all comes back to respect. If you don't treat people like people first, men or women second (and you have to treat them as the appropriate gender...treating a woman like a man doesn't work even if she dresses, talks, and says she is just one of the guys...and vice versa), and ask for clarification when someone seems to send a mixed message, you are going to be wrong 99% of the time.

Me, I'm not swinging at this time. Different priortities right now. Too me, its not worth the time and energy I could put to better use meeting single women that may or may not be interested in the lifestyle, and its not worth the time or money to takes travel across three states to the clubs where I believe I would still be welcome. Yes, that means I'm not serious about swinging. I'm only serious about relationships, and not necessarily the kind that leads to marriage or even long term dating. If I can't find that with the people I swing with (and for some reason the one couple I did have that with here in michigan moved first to Ohio, then to South Carolina for his job), its not worth the effort for the investment I have to make. Casual sex is casual sex. I can find that ANYWHERE! I find it everywhere. But swinging has a different dynamic that simply picking someone up in a bar doesn't have. Some guys never understand this. They are the ones that think going to a swingl club is the same as going to a brothel.

Then again, I've seen some well dressed, well groomed, wealthy men get thrown out of brothels in Nevada and Germany because of how they acted either when they showed up that day or when they were there before.

When I was single going to swinger events, I always left with a phone number or got me some because I DID NOT EXPECT SEX AT ALL. I never expected sex at swinger events simply because I don't need the crap with trying to conversate with a woman and they dont find me attractive enough but then they go and screw this ugly sea monster with black shit all on his teeth which is not a good look lol. I've gained my playmates simply by participating in contests such as the oral sex contest to display my skills and my reputation built from there BUT if the price is too high then really dont waste your time because from experience the single guys paid to get in and then were ignored all together but I either knew someone having the event or I went with a female companion for that couples discount lol

Pay for the party?? --NO! Think about it dude, single males are a dime a dozen and would overrun an open party and drive all the couples and single ladies away. The open parties the mrs and I attend try to price out the low lifes by charging the single guys outrageously more. This has 2 affects,

1. Unless yer really hard up you aint payin that much for the opportuntity to get laid! But if you have friends at the party you will pay to attend.

2. Because you spent that kinda money to get into the party, you're not going to act up enuf to get yerself thrown out.

We've been to clubs and swinger's bars where it was almost a fist fight to get away from your kind of asshole. We even had one who had arranged a meeting as a couple, then showed with a story about his wife couoldnt make it and actually tried to follow us when we said no thanks and left.

Now we have met a number of nice respectful single guys and made some good friends with them. But on the whole, you have to keep the number of single guys in proportion to the single girls or the party will be FUBAR totally!