Irishsakura

I experienced my first 3some!

And I loved it! I can't wait to do more couples! I can't believe I waited this long. One of my favorite parts was the wife and I both sucking on her husband's cock then stuffing my face inbetween his legs while she feasted on me. I can't believe how great it feels. Why didn't anybody tell me it was going to be this great? I don't know what I would do if I had to go on without this lifestyle. ::P:

• Hot! 1

Hello there and glad that you're enjoying it so much!!! keep it up and suit yourself, one of the great things about it is to think new things to do on the next encounters, games and more fun! :)

Take care

Congrats, Irishsakura! So glad your first experience was great. Several years ago, my first experience was as a single female with a couple, too. :)

Hey, would you do us all a favor and spread the word to all single females about how great it is? You'd be doing all of us a great service. ;)

Have fun!

Thank you everybody for your encouragement! I probably shouldn't have said I can't wait to do more couples as if I were to have new lovers every night. In fact I have been seeing this one couple when our scheduling permits. Last Friday we met for the second time and this time I got to eat her out! I never dreamed of eating another woman's pussy but now I don't think I could get enough. I now know what guys mean when they say they could eat them for hours. What fun!

• Hot! 1

Hey, would you do us all a favor and spread the word to all single females about how great it is? You'd be doing all of us a great service. ;)

Ditto!

Congrats! Hope even more fun is in your future!!

Female half of Swingcouple69

*I'm Jealous!*

So glad you had a great first and second time! I know exactly what you mean! Congrats!