TeamSoBe

Being hard on "single" swinger guys

r eh gee E.S. seems she likes you :) A single guy? sheesh. any way i am not looking for sympathy It would be nice though if folks would stop verbally bashing males single swingers and otherwise. I dont look at that as having sympathy to me thats just being decent. I do understand why some couples resent the large numbers of guys howling after them. If I were in there shoes Im sure id feel the same way.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

P.S. I dont care if my spelling is right or not...lol

Thats cool really wasnt aiming at you. It just seems some folks have a really negative slant. like I said its understandable esp. when a creepoid does something bad.

Peace,

Mike

A single guy? sheesh

Yes and I like what I've learned about ES from his postings. We know a couple of pretty decent single men in real life, and we were each once singles in this activity.

We've seen both sides (or all sides in the case of a group situation :rofl: )

Originally posted by yawanna

Yes and I like what I've learned about ES from his postings. We know a couple of pretty decent single men in real life, and we were each once singles in this activity.

We've seen both sides (or all sides in the case of a group situation :rofl: )

I was decent once then I took my cloths off HA!!! Some say YO some say WO Some say OH HELL NO!!

Bows humbly to the experianced yawanna ;-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dccc4fun
      So we are new to swinging for the most part. We've had some experiences in private with other males and females.

We are very interested in going to a swingers club but also nervous at the same time. My husband is worried about boundaries being respected and possibly pushy men. We are a secure couple so that's not the issue, we just don't want to deal with that type of behavior.

Is this a problem we might run into?
    • By lott
      I was wondering how would the man in a couple feel if another man makes his wife have more orgasms than he has and they were also more intense than anything she has ever felt before from sex?.

Do you think this will cause a break in the marriage or will it make it better?

I ask this because I know some techniques that can do exactly what I described but I don't want to cause a rift in a relationship. When I do it with a single woman I don't have to worry about her significant other getting mad at her constantly thinking about the orgasms I gave her but if it's a couple I don't know if this is the same case.

The techniques I use require a lot of exercises on my part to build strength and can't be accomplished in a week and some men might not even feel like doing the work and I'm worried the women might try to cheat with me to get these orgasms and I'm not into that. I really want to try some group sex with this knowledge because I love to see a woman in total ecstasy but I don't know if it's a wise thing to do.

Can anyone help me out?
    • By Robin1302
      Maybe because it is the climate we live in, here in northern Australia (i.e. tropical) but a good number of our swinging friends are naturists/nudists, as indeed we are.

The freedom of enjoying the outdoors sans clothing has certainly enhanced our swinging experience; we have met several couples and singles at our local (legal) free beach, sometimes engaging in activity right there at the beach or in the bush which backs our beach. Or we go home with our new friends.

The only problem is, like at so many nudist beaches, is the large number of men who seem to be voyeurs. They are not even nudists, but they are seen hiding behind trees clothed but with exposed genitals.

We have swung with guys we have met at the beach but only those who are nudists and whom we have approached. Only once have we accepted an offer from a single male who has approached us.
    • By adamgunn
      I'll start. We are a Lifestyle couple. We mostly enjoy foursomes and moresomes.
      However, my wife is also a 'hotwife', and we are happy to have a respectful single male join us for an MFM threesome; my wife will also 'solo' with a single male from time to time.
    • By lizandtom
      My wife and I have been together for 22 years, married 16 and have always had a good relationship. We've been in the LS for just over 4 years. Our first full swap was 3 1/2 years ago. She hit it off with the other guy great; she described him as a tomcat seeking prey. Apparently she likes a somewhat domineering male. Although I was with his wife 1 or 2 times, I really didn't feel the right chemistry, so that was it for me, with exception of some parties we had where it just worked out that I did her. He had asked my wife to call him after that first time, and they have been in in phone contact ever since, once or twice a week, which I had no problem with because my wife has always been upfront with me about all.

When it was known that his wife wasn't my type, he told my wife not to tell me that they had phoned each other because he didn't want me going into aol chat and telling his wife that they had been in contact. Apparently he kept things from his wife. My wife tells me everything so I said that wasn't cool at all. Nevertheless, after 1 MFM with my wife and him, I wasn't into him telling my wife to keep things from me, and him going behind his wifes back to do as he wanted. My wife was enamored with him and though I expressed my grave concern that he was cheating on his wife, I allowed my wife to get together with him on occasion, like once every few months over the past few years but still saying I didn't like him keeping this a secret from his wife, as its something I never would do.

Fast forward to our local club last month. We were chatting with a couple newly acquainted with us in our off premise club, and they said they knew that other couple (we didn't say anything about my wife being with that guy for the past 3 years occasionally), but the other couple says "we know them, his wife cheated on him a few years back; he found out was pissed and told the other woman and they nearly got divorced over it."

Well that was it. When I heard that drama, I said to my wife "that's VERY uncool, and if relative strangers are knowledgeable about their drama, you will probably become known as the other woman of a cheating spouse, and we'll be blacklisted from our local LS community."

So anyway, last night I said why don't we have 3 couples over Sat night because we've only gone dancing at our local club for the past month but haven't had any playtime. She said great, and that she had planned to go out on Friday night with this guy if ok with me. I said, here I am thinking about something for both of us on Sat., and she already has made plans for herself on Friday for an intimate encounter. So now I'm thinking that she really only goes along with all our playdates to keep me in the game, so I'll allow her to keep on going with this other guy. I called her out on it, and she says she just really likes him, but if I demand it's over then she'll be mopey and dissappointed, but will have to deal with it. Anyway, we talked some more and as a solution I am trying to convince her to convince this guy to get his wife in on it; I'll do his wife to take one for the team (she's actually very foxxy) for my wife to be happy and see the guy, but for her to keep on going with him while he's doing it all behind her back is just not cool with me.

What do you think? Thanks.