LikeMinds321

Surprises you hope never to discover when meeting swingers

What are we going to do. If we listed all of our dislikes in our Swing Lifestyle profile, we would look like a couple of sourpusses and the profile would be tediously long to read. I have advised many people that displaying "negatives" in a profile is a poor idea. Even if we had made and displayed a list of our dislikes, here is one we would never have considered including in the list. And we were faced with it this very afternoon during an initial meeting with two people who had found our on-line profile and invited us. About fifteen minutes into our conference across a restaurant table, the guy turns to his left, throws his legs over the side of the Naugahyde-padded bench, lowers his head, pulls his lower lip out with one hand and uses his other to put a big wad of snuff between his gum and cheek.

It was all JoAnn could do to not upchuck into her cocktail glass. I was speechless. Needless to say, we will not be seeing them again. It was truly a surprise you would hope never to discover when meeting swingers.

~Michael

Ugh! At least it didn't happen after you played! Then you can't take it back!

Sorry to all those out there who chew, but that's a way bigger turnoff than smoking. Might as well raise one leg and let out a big wet noisy one.

Guest ic7175

Find out you've been calling Pat, Chris and calling Chris, Pat. Damn androgenous names!

Or worse, you meet Peggy and Wayne but don't can't figure out which is which :-).

Might as well raise one leg and let out a big wet noisy one
:eek:

From experiance, silent but deadly is just as bad also, when meeting new people. :nono:

:eek:

From experiance, silent but deadly is just as bad also, when meeting new people. :nono:

So that's why that great new couple last weekend turned us down! I'll have to make better use of the Beano.:lol:

And I'm not a big fan of race play. For every date that ends lighthearted, "So, did you enjoy a taste of dark meat?"-style banter, I've had my share of, "He's sticking that nigger prick in you, gonna make you a black cock whore, give you some coon babies..." ramblings. I don't like it, and I will leave without consummation if it happens to me.

Holy crap! Where do you live?! Where I come from you say something like that you'd best be ready to duck and run!