scott17201

How to get 2 girls together for their first time?

havefuninsun said:
To answer the OP's question, there's nothing left to say that you've been told. If the girls know you'd love to have them play together, they will if THEY WANT TO. You may be the lucky bastard who gets to participate, you may not.

One of the single males I used to play with when I was in college summed up a 3some he knew that I was going to be involved in. "Have fun, tell me about it. Wish I was the lucky SOB." ::P:

No amount of pushing could have gotten all 3 of us in that bed, but because the other female involved and I talked about it and ultimately determined when it was going to happen...it did.

So so everyone knows what happened. I emailed him and this was his answer:

scott17201:

hey it's been too busy, we haven't got together yet. do you have yahoo or aol messenger? if you do message me.

in response to susan, we have a life, she must not. We haven't had time to see them or anything since my girlfriend has a kid and it's Christmas time, we will pursue it after the new year.

Can you just imagine this poor girlfriend. He was on a 'mission from God' to get her bagged with another woman and now he's 'delayed' ?! This is soooooooooooo funny.