ShellyM

Masturbating in front of others

I love being watched while I masturbate and I love watching others masturbate! It's such a turn-on!! I like to include it as part of play quite often.

• Like 1

We do it with each other a lot.

There were times when we were swinging more that she would be involved with another couple FMF or one other guy while I just watched and masturbated. The others were so involved in their own thing that I doubt they noticed me. So, that may not really qualify as doing it in front of others. But, even if they were watching, I would not mind.

She, on the other hand, has never done it and never had any desire to show off like that. Well, that's a maybe. We are planning to go to Club Relate in Orlando sometime this year. That's a masturbation club. (Google it for more info.) Maybe then she will.

:lol: you would think most of them would be: :drool:

Yes I agree you would think so; however, the face was a face of complete shock lol.

My honey likes to watch me, and I love knowing it gets him off. I've done it in front of others, too. But I like it when it's a "just for me" thing, too.

I LOVE to watch her! And she seems to love me watching too! Once in a while she'll text me and tell me that if I get to her place soon, I might "catch" her in the act!

I wouldn't mind letting her watch me, but she doesn't seem overly interested.

Moreso(and I don't think I've seen this addressed in all the replies), guys don't have the pleasure of multiple orgasms, so I think if I did it, it would be a waste!

Of course, if she asked me to, I would. But for us, it's just great foreplay, and even better intermission!

When I was a really young guy, just out of college, some of my girlfriends ask me to masturbate while we played around. They said, "Can we watch it shoot?" It was sexy and fun to do.

I love to watch a girl with her fingers or a vibe make herself cum. Sexy. It was also fun as a young man to learn how sexy nurses really are, and how eager they are to experiment.

• Like 1

Now, this is interesting....because Jay says that it is SO erotic to watch me masturbate! I'm like ewwwwww lol. Give me your opinion on this, I just didn't think there was much to see lol.

Just me, my hand and Tony Stewart lol.

My wife and I have masturbated while watching each other at the same time. She loves it when I time my ejaculation right after she has cum and I direct my stream right on her clit. She says the warmth and the sensitivity of her clit at that time gives her an hugely erotic feel.

• Like 1

We both don't have any problems doing it in front of the other. We both find it really sexy and erotic. If she's going to have a serious self-pleasuring session :), then she likes for that to be ME time with just her and her toy and her thoughts. I can understand that, females have been blessed with multiple orgasms but for most it also takes them longer too, and distractions can impede the process, which is no good :sad:

With other people, we have on occasion, but only with people we are comfortable with, and then as just kind of a side activity while taking a break while watching the others go at it.

We both and our play partners like to watch others self-erodicate, but no one wants to do the performing if there's real sex to be had.

I would love to do this. Haven’t been with someone openly interested though. At least anything more than as foreplay. But to watch someone or a few people together and try to cum together seems exciting.

Just the other night, it was 2AM, my wife woke up from a dream that had make her really horney. She ended up waking me up searching for her toys. When I was fully awake she told me she had to get off, so we masturbated together. Then back to sleep. Awesome.

• Like 4

.. When I was fully awake she told me she had to get off, so we masturbated together. .
Wow, we've faced the same situation but never masturbated, we have all kinds of boy/girl sex.

Wow, we've faced the same situation but never masturbated, we have all kinds of boy/girl sex.

She had to go to work soon, she just wanted to get off. When she starts I have to do it to, too sexy not to.

• Like 1

Chris&Suzanne said:
She had to go to work soon, she just wanted to get off. When she starts I have to do it to, too sexy not to.

Understandable, and whatever does it for you. But for us, penis-in-vagina missionary is the fastest (we can both be really fast when there's a deadline) and most satisfying way for us both.

Besides, whenever I'm alone and masturbating, I'm generally thinking about either a) having my dick in a play partner's pussy while watching my wife humping another guy or b) taking my wife sloppy seconds.

It wouldn't bother me to masturbate in front of someone, but I'd rather just do it with him or her.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2006 at 8:53 PM, ShellyM said:

For me, getting to orgasm takes a lot of concentration, it's such an internal thing. In my mind I'm somewhere else....    If Jay or someone else is there I feel like I need to be "on", and need to please them.

You are not alone, achieving orgasm is completely mental for me also.  Now having said that I do not mind performing, I like showing off, but I probably will not cum if I'm "performing", I'll be more concerned with looking sexy for the watchers.  So when I put on a show its not really for me it is for them, But if I wanna really enjoy the sex I'd need privacy.  

when I was about 13 my sister caught me jacking off to a hustler, instead of telling dad, she made me Jack off for her. 

In my early 20’s I got hooked up with a Domme, I would be made to masturbate for her friends. 

Kim always loved to be watched masturbating at the house parties. Dianne and I would attend Jack & Jill parties, I really enjoyed watching her masturbating sitting in a chair with us watching.  The person masturbating when done would pick the next person of the opposite sex.  Then when I was single I would go stag, then after everyone was done, we would mingle & recover. Then it became a swing party. 

One gal would always masturbate her ass, which was very hot.  

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I have never masturbated in front of a stranger and have always wanted to is there any body willing to help me out

On 11/13/2007 at 5:37 PM, crazycatz said:

I love being watched while I masturbate and I love watching others masturbate! It's such a turn-on!! I like to include it as part of play quite often.

I have never had any body watching me masturbating and would like to try it out

I tend to masturbate alone however I don't mind the slightest to do it in front of someone else if they want to watch. Helps to reach a strong pleasurable orgasm seeing another getting all turned on watching me.

• Like 1

I prefer to masturbate alone, but if someone asks to watch ,I will accommodate . One of my first sexual experiences was with 2 girls asking to watch me masturbate, they had never seen cum before and they jumped when I exploded.