Spoomonkey

The worst come on lines you've gotten?

We just got this reply:

like to meet up with you chick looks hot but im not a bi guy would love to do a mfm no guy touching

Our ad is for a single bi male for bisexual MMF play.

I'd delete the email just on the bases of the slaughtering the English language! :lol:

We just got this reply:

like to meet up with you chick looks hot but im not a bi guy would love to do a mfm no guy touching

Our ad is for a single bi male for bisexual MMF play.

A good reply might be, "Thanks! We were almost flattered."

:D

Spoomonkey

Sounds similar to a flasher. They get off on showing their equipment on the off chance that a woman will be so enamored with "Mongo the Magnificent Member" that she'll fall to the ground and begin to wildly masturbate. The REALITY is about 180 degrees opposite. Yet they persist. Go figure.

LOL, well said girl!

Personally, I like the feel of a woman over the feel of sending kinky e-mail. But that may just be me.

NOPE, its not just you lol. Of course, I prefer the feel of a man lol. I have found out here that there are people who for whatever reason prefer the tease...and I'm talking women as well as men. I have found in my past experience the following. Usually notorious shit talkers, are just that, full of shit lol.

I'm like this. If you really have it, why do you have to brag so much about it? Bring it! Thats our play couple. I talked with him for awhile, just chit chat about this and that..we both grew up near Chicago, things like that. Really never sexual at all. I have been told by more than one man that they don't appreciate the way I dont talk dirty. Hey, I just don't see the need for it. But when that bedroom door closed WOWSA!

Thats just me though. We met a girl who is so full of crap I'm surprised she doesn't leave a trail when she walks. She would have men just foaming at the mouth, begging to meet her...."I've got three holes, and they all need to be filled"..oh brother lol. But she loves the tease only, it turns her on. Those poor guys lol.