foozballnow

What is your swinging age difference limit?

Age is a state of mind. Our first experience was with a 26 year old lady. The male half of this couple was 52. She initiated the contact. It was good for all three of us.

We never limit our play by age. Some of the best we have enjoyed have been on the lower and higher end of the age spectrum with us in the middle.

Come to think of it we are getting aroused thinking about an older couple we played with in Yuma. Damn we would sure like to do it again.

We are closing in on the upper end of the swinger age curve (both in our 50's) and so find that most couples are younger than we are. Consequently we find ourselves taking the Ronald Reagan approach where we won't allow "the relative youth and inexperience" of potential partners to influence our choices.

Our first full swap was with a guy in his mid-60's and his wife was in her mid-50's. We had such a great time...they were really fun, and we have remained friends. He made Mrs. Rex so comfortable that her jitters about full swap disappeared and her enthusiasm went through the roof. More recently we were on the other end of the spectrum and a much younger couple thanked us for "choosing them" at an event. That blew us away. We thought it was just mutual attraction! We try to look at compatability, and don't really think much about age. Age seems artificially limiting. You could miss meeting you new best friends!

I think it's more the personality of the couple than the age itself. There are some immature fifty or sixty-somethings that I'd be uncomfortable with and some pretty darn mature and sensible thirty-somethings that I'd like a lot.

I remember being very turned on to some older, much older than me, ladies when I was young. It was their attitude that turned me on!

I always liked older women a lot. But now, there just aren't nearly as many! LOL!

We have an age range we prefer because I like to have a some things in common but if the situation was right I don't think there is necessarily a limit on a specific age. When I was 30 we played with a couple where the husband was 53 and it was amazing.

We don't really have an age limit on either end... so long as we find them attractive. Those we enjoy most we don't even think about their age. However, experience has told us to avoid couples under 25ish (give or take a few years). It just seems like there's still a lot of immaturity there and we don't really connect with them.

We never set limits. As it happens, I have had partners between 15 years younge to 2 yoaers older. My wife has had partners between 21 years younger and about 4 years older.

As said above, age makes little difference if the partners are good for each other.

We haven't had the opportunity yet to play with people other ages. Mostly the people we play with are about our age(s).

Now my daughter is 24 and I have been with many women her age and yonger, two being one of my best friends daughter and another a good friend of my daughter.

I am totally with you. I do have one question, and that is whether your best friend is aware of your relationship with his daughter. I would think he would, but just curious...

We don't set age limits per say, It's all about chemistry for us, we have had playmates much older than us 30+ years in one case and many fun times with those 10 to 15 years our junior.

At one point we had said that we wouldn't play with people our children's age but as someone else pointed out our kids got older, and we also used to say that if you were as old as our parents that you're to old for us, that also flew out the window.

Interesting thread.

My husband is 25 and I'm 24. We very rarely, if EVER swing with people our own age. I agree with Julie, there does seem to be alot of immaturity with early twenties couples, but then again, we're still that early-mid twenties couple...and we've never, ever had age be an issue for anyone we've met/played with. We've been with couples well into their late 40's...wild, fantastic, long-term experiences with people we still see to this day :facelick: and the majority don't even think of our age, and most tend to forget until we throw a light-hearted old joke out there:lol:

Just goes to show you really can't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case, by it's date of publication. LOL.

We will meet couples of any age, and some of the most immature people we've met have been a great deal our senior...so IMHO, age is completely irrelevant in this lifestyle. On our profile we have our preferred age range at 21-50 so they're actually old enough to have cocktail with us and the 50 cap is only because we attract zero interest from the 50's age-group.

Judging from past experience (5 years in the lifestyle), late 30's and early 40's seems to be the crowd we connect with the most. We sense that apprehension about our age often when we make plans with people much older than us. We do, however, tend to surprise them. :kissface:

The nice part about swinging is the variation and excitement. While we have always tended to stick with our own age range, at parties we have met both older and younger partners. I am sometimes surprised to befriend much younger women who enjoy sex with older men. We have never been confused with thoughts of incest being complicated by age anymore than we would be concerned by having sex with someone who looked like a sibling. Over the years we have never had any rules about age.

We have met a couple where the woman was in her 20s. It did feel strange to me seeing DH with her - although he loved it, still says its one of the most fun times he's had. Being a woman in my 40's I feel uncomfortable around a girl in her 20s because she made me feel more insecure about myself. Its a personal choice thing, we know couples younger and older, as long as people are happy and comfortable it doesn't really matter. Besides, I'd certainly not say no to a young man in his 20s!!

We have never been confused with thoughts of incest being complicated by age anymore than we would be concerned by having sex with someone who looked like a sibling. Over the years we have never had any rules about age.

Few years ago we was in swingers club with friends (all 23-25). We was in the same room, and played.. Our friend came, with older women. She was about 45years. She wore only lingerie. We was surprised and watched her nice mature body. We was with slim girls, so it was something new for us. Our friend was no sure, it’s good idea with her, but she was horny. She took her panties off, his too, grabbed his cock, kissed him and told: “come to mommy pussy.”

She was “star of the night” in our room. Our “straight” girls, had some fun with her.

John and I have no age limits (other than 'legal') and we often seek out the folks who appear to be being neglected at an event (ah, the gratitude).

That often can mean the older or less beautiful, although very good looking people are sometimes being neglected, I guess because their looks intimidate folks. (That issue has been discussed in a thread somewhere on this board, though I couldn't point you to it.)

I have a particular boner (so to speak) for women about ten years older than me, which is one of my kinks. But I guess ten years doesn't qualify as much of an age gap.

Our first experience, the husband was 50 and the wife was 45. I was only 22, and Jason was 25. I loved it the fact that they were so open, honest and patient with us. We've mostly met up with couples in their 30's. Once with a couple that was a little bit younger than us (huge mistake). Our SLS profile says 18-45..although we would meet up with someone in their early 50's. We actually have a couple that are 60 that keep messaging us on SLS. And it's not really their age, but when looking at their pictures I'm not attracted to him in the least bit. They keep inviting us on their boat or to dinner. And I know sometimes people look better (or worse) in pictures, so I'm entertaining the idea of meeting up for drinks just to see if we all click. We aren't huge on age. As long as we can have a great conversation and we are all mutually attracted to one another, we go for it.

We've been thinking about age lately and how it relates to how we choose playmates. Most of our swinger friends (not necessarily playmates, but those we are around the most) are older than us by 10 years or more. Lately, we've been wanting to try to find playmates that are around our ages. We are late 30s and have been trying to find others that are about our age, but there really just aren't a lot of mid/late 30s couples in our area. We're comfortable with up to about 10-12 years older without blinking much of an eye. We've noticed that generally we don't look too hard at couples who are more than a few years younger than us (under 30 and we probably aren't really considering it, unless we meet them at a club and there is just no reason to really think about their age - as in they don't give us a reason).

What we've realized lately is that we probably aren't alone and that perhaps generally people are more comfortable playing with couples their age or older rather than going younger. We've had several encounters lately where we've been talking with couples in their early to mid-40s, who seem to almost take issue with our age. It may not help that we both look younger than we are, but it was a little off-putting until I really thought about it, and about how we basically would be the same way towards a couple who was the same variance younger than us.

So, that got me thinking. What's your age variance +/- from your own ages to those you are comfortable playing with. Are you more likely to play with couples older than yourselves than younger?

We're both approaching 38 and we seem to be most compatible with those who are within 5 years older and within 10 years younger. We've been with couples who fall outside that range but usually it's even younger couples.

Well mr occ is 54 and I am late 40's (woman's perogitive not to give an exact age). So everyone seems younger to us. We have been with several couples in their 50's. We have been with more in their late 30's and early 40's. A few much younger but not too many.

There's four year age difference between the two of us, and generally we look at a zone 10 years younger than the youngest of us, to 10 years older than the oldest of us. We have went above and below that range though. Things kind of happen sometimes at house parties.

It is an interesting coincidence that you should ask this question just now. Within the past month, I have had intimate encounters with two women who represent, respectively, my greatest difference in years-younger and greatest difference in years-older. More than one person has told me that they draw the line at the age of their oldest adult child. I have no such artificial boundary. The young woman who shared a bed with me is the owner of her own business having twenty-some number of employees, is much younger than any of my daughters and has gained a maturity that most sixty-years-old have never gained. There are others of the same young age I would not care to touch. The older woman has a youthful spirit that will probably never extinguish. Age is just a number.

So my "allowed age variance", I allow any legal age. My life's partner sees it differently. She does apply the rule of nobody younger than her oldest.

We tend to be most interested in people around hubby's age (25) up to... Well, the oldest we've played with was 45 at the time, although you'd never guess it looking at her. Usually people get freaked out about my age before I get weirded out by theirs.

I tend to be most attracted to people between 28-35, although I've noticed a new trend where I'm liking men closer to 40-45 on a more regular basis. Hubby would probably put his preference between 18-30.

In the heat of the moment, at a club or party, I don't check id, even if I suspect playmates are out of my zone. Otherwise, I really prefer upper 30s and above (sometimes way above). My partner doesn't have the same limitations, but my children are older than his. :)

We are both in our 60s and our regular group of couples are all in the same age range of 55 to 65. We prefer to play with couples and singles of a similar age to us but that does not prevent us from going outside the range if we find a new couple with whom we are compatible. We have played with a few couples in their thirties and in each case both the man and woman were younger than our children. We were flattered that they thought a much older couple was sexually attractive. We sometimes play with a couple in their mid-70s. They both look much younger than their age, keep themselves fit and active and have maintained their figures. They are both wonderful partners in bed.

When were we * meeting people * we refered tht we were ( what we were ) , and were looking for mature late '20s to youthful '50s .

Even when I ( and also to degree Mrs ) didn't really relate to "youth culture" even when we were young. Both of us had hobbies / intrests / musical tastes that had broad range of people involved.

I went to bars or clubs tht had people of all ages.

When I was younger I looked way older than I was. During my 30s my apearence froze while the calender cought up.

At a club or party we don't give it much thought. If we find you attractive (many ways to define that) and you're feeling the same, it's game on.

When we're meeting folks online we're interested in mid 30s and up. It's that whole perceived maturity thing. We are mid-late 40s ourselves. We'll probably not seek out your phone number if you're younger and we meet at a club or party. Having said that, we do have an under 30 couple as friends from a party. It's a guideline, not a rule.

We are 36 and 37. For us we do not (in general) consider a single or couples below 25. That is our only age restriction though. We have played with people in their 60s. It is all about attraction and connection for us not age.

We prefer a range 30-55. I am early 40's, him late 40's. We connect best with those within that range, that's not to say that we haven't or wouldn't meet someone outside of those parameters...or if we hit it off at the club or party, we'd turn you down if you were outside our range.

Lower end - Soft cut off of 30.

Upper end - Its about millage and upkeep.

Funny how our lower range never changes and is stuck at 22 but our upper range has grown recently to upper 40's. we started when we were 34/35 and said no older than 45. We basically put it at a 10 year limit on the upward scale.

I like an age difference! Older woman are so much hotter but there are some other things I like about an older couple too. I think you can feel more comfortable with them and things will be classy even if no one gets laid. With younger couples my biggest concern is the husband only agreed to the MMW so he could have a MWW. With an older couple you know they are in it because they want to be. Mostly for me, I just get more turned on by older women doing naughty things :kissface:

Our lower age bracket has not changed over the years (I believe we set it at 25), but our upper age bracket seems to keep rising as we get older (50, though not set in stone). Funny how that works . . .

=)

We're mind 50's and late 40's. Not by age selection on our part but most of our playmates have been in their early to mid 30's.

We're 30. I wouldn't want to go any lower than 25, he said 20 but promptly accepted my shut down. I said around 45 for limit, he said that was too old, but then I told him there are tons of good looking men at my work older than that (not that I would ever even get involved with anyone at my work, but he needs everything explained to him with an analogy) so it didn't seem too old for us, and as long as we were both attracted I'm cool with it. He agreed :) I'm looking forward to see how this may play out for us!

I'm 34 he is 38. I like older men, so my male age range is 30-55. However, I prefer a woman very close to my own age, for sure less than 40. He doesn't care at all (go figure LOL )