Meggybear

What % of the population swings?

Petra, it's very sad about your sister. :( I'm curious, and I hope you don't mind my asking, does your father know about her escapades and what is his acceptance of her?

I don't mind you asking at all; that's why we're all here - you can ask me anything. My parents do not know about my sister's sexual activities, they just know that she and her husband fight occasionally, and nowhere near the full extent of it. They think that she is virtuous having one husband/sex partner and one father for her children, which is almost certainly true. I just wonder whether their relationship is stable, in that they are both good with the game that they have going on now, or that her husband at some point will have had enough. I think he both dreads and looks forward to her meeting her next fling. He hates her having sex with another man, but loves the entirety of the make up ritual afterwards. From what sis tells me, he has never had sex with another woman since they been married, and she brags she keeps it that way by keeping him "depleted."

• Like 1