discoandvyper

Feeling like she's getting all the fun

Ok, having just returned from a long haitus I just read this entire thread in one go.

I'm stuck with a bit of confusion (that was touched on a few posts ago). In the beginning the main complaint seemed to be that Vyper was not involved and that he wants more of a full swap deal something less centred on Disco. No it seems that the concern is that Disco is not interested enough in men.

Add to this the fact that in the beginning the theory that Disco may be more lesbian than bi was sort of shot down as not too too likely. Then Disco came out and said that she was more into gals than guys. Now enter the concern that Disco could actually be a lesbian.

Could it be that Vyper is just plain not happy with things and therefore attributing the unhappiness to any reason that seems easiest to agree to? I'm hoping that makes sense to you... but I know that sometimes when I'm not happy and I can't admit (sometimes even to myself) the real reason for my unhappiness, I attribute my unhappiness to something that seems probably to be unhappy about... it's easier than going into the real reason for my unhappiness.

I sense myself going out on a limb. It's been a while and perhaps my advice giving skills are rusty. I do know that you need to be really honest with yourself and each other about what you want and what your concerns are. You seem to be waffling in your ideas over the course of this thread... leading me to believe that you're a little confused.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Dito Lumina and Pepper, I have been in this situation were I found out after the fact that the woman I was playing with was only doing it to please her husband, and it was no surprise to me because she was no fun at all in bed. This is something that I don't think has been brought up before in all the taking one for the team discussions around her, and that is how it is usually no picnic for the one you are taking one for the team with either.