looker

Woman licked and fucked at the same time?

In our two-guy, three-girl closed poly family, all of us have been on the giving end of this and us three women have been on the receiving end. No matter how it's done its nice, but for me the feeling is different among who is doing what to whom. Little shards of joy, excitement, jealousy, love flying about.

• Like 1

I would have loved to do this. Since menopause, intercourse is pretty painful for her so oral sex and lots of finger play is what we indulge in now. We have had 5 other guys join us years ago and a fantastic time was ha Rd by all. Now I would be extremely happy to kiss and tongue her ass while she sucks another guys cock. I love her ass. She has had orgasms several times just from me doing a good rim job for her. Hoping this comes to fruition someday soon! Issue is finding a nice younger clean good looking gentleman who would be satisfied with oral sex only.and, she's REALLY good at giving head and loves cum!

• Like 1

After the first several MFM, I told hubby I would like to try this, some guy licking me while he is fucking me. The problem was, that my thoughts were that the other guy would almost have to be bi and hubby just isn’t. But, then had a married couple do it to me and it was really great.

After the first several MFM, I told hubby I would like to try this, some guy licking me while he is fucking me. The problem was, that my thoughts were that the other guy would almost have to be bi and hubby just isn’t. But, then had a married couple do it to me and it was really great.

It doesn't have to be a guys tongue..... :facelick:

• Like 1

This weekend i got licked and fucked by the same time. It is the best feeling ever!

I had my good sub licking me and my bull was fucking me.

• Like 2

I've had my husband lick me while another man is pounding me. I agree that it is a great feeling, and I usually come very quickly.

• Like 2

I've had my husband lick me while another man is pounding me. I agree that it is a great feeling, and I usually come very quickly.

Nothing compares!

My absolute favorite position in 3sum. Very arousing to have my love grinding on my face and I can watch another hard cock sliding in her. The double diddlin leaves her a dripping mess. Gives me considerable control over when he blows too. Just slip tongue right up in there with him and they can't help but start spraying huge loads deep in that pussy.

That is our most fun thing to do. Sky gets on the bottom and the other man takes me from behind. if I am lucky, I can suck another man at the same time. Sky likes it because when the man cums in me he can clean me up and all I have to do is sit up.

Deb.

• Like 1

We did a variations as part of an MFM. He and I were in a 69 position, getting pretty far along, and then hubby came in from behind and fucked me anally, that worked and was quite intense.

Absolute favorite position in mmf. Provides a very nice view of another male sliding in and out of a very hot and dripping woman. For those of us secure enough it is quite euphoric to slide your tongue deep inside feeling him throb and pumping a hot load deep inside.

My first was while he was sitting on a couch and I was on top facing the other guy. I was already excited with both of them but once he licked my I lost control and that was the first time I squirted. The guy I was riding had to hold me as I lost any ability to keep my balance as that was happening. It was the most intense continual series of orgasms. I am not going to say too many and too intense but I was literally without control! I have to tell you to try it but be prepared for what was for me the most intense orgasm I ever had!

• Like 2

I was at a party and I was on top of a man in 69 and was sucking him and he was licking me. another man offered me his cock to suck and I did then another man came up behind me and entered me. That is when my husband took a photo. I came many more times than they did but we all had a great time.

We’ve done this. Wifey was laying on her side with her FB fucking her from behind. He was holding her one leg up in the air where it gave me some room to lick her clit. I was laying sideways 69 position as she gave me head. It was Really hot.

I haven't felt anything bi about my late wife's favorite sport. Laura liked to ride Mr. Playmate reverse cowgirl with her feet on my shoulders and knees as wide as she could comfortably spread them,her hands holding my head. My focus was on her clit, not on Mr. Playmate's sliding cock. I did find I could help keep him inserted (using my chin) and still do my clit-work. This enabled him to take longer and faster strokes, to Laura's delight. If he did slip out, I was quick to help put his member back where it belonged. I was right there and could see what I was doing.

I think if a man is comfortable with his sexuality he's not concerned with how close he may come to a cock which is churning in his beloved wife's pussy while she's discussing her experience spiritedly in strange languages.

• Like 1

I've never heard of a woman who accepted her first invitation to an intercourse/cunnilingus sex act who turned down her second invitation.