neoparadigm

Wife won't swing enough for my tastes

Your right TeamSoBe....but hopefully they will see this guy for what he is and realize most swingers aren't like him. It will also make them aware that there are people like this and to be on the lookout. Sometimes having a troll around shows others that not all in the lifestyle are good people. You will run into nuts every now and then.

Obviously you are all so full of shit about putting your mate first in your life..

Why aren't you doing something positive like writing a love note to your mate or

buy him or her that little thing they never seem to get around to getting for themselves?

or any other thoughtful affectionate thing you could think of rather that bashing some poster like myself the amazing "Neoparadigm" here today online ..

Put that thought on the back burner and take it to the grave..

Funny how you can sit here and preach about how to put our mates first, yet you originally come here looking for acceptance in manipulating and controlling your gf. Hmmm...and here I thought you said WE were hypocrites. Ummm, sure whatever.

And my spouse does come first. Unfortunately he is at work right now, and I do all the little things, like sending text messages to his phone, (I would email him but no computers in his truck.) saying nothing more than I love you and I miss you. In fact, (not that its any of your business.) I reserved a room at a hotel near us for this Friday and Saturday without his knowledge. Its our anniversary you see, and I have planned for the kids to spend the weekend with their grandparents. I also called a friend of ours and asked him to take care of the yards my husband mows for his own business he does on the side of his full time job so he doesn't have to worry about that. Then I called everyone we know and told them we are unavailable, dont call unless you really need us this weekend. And I have done all of this without his knowledge. I did it, because he deserves a weekend off for how hard he works the other 51 weekends out of the year.

But, since he is at work today, the kids are playing at their grandparents house for a bit, the house is clean, my homeworks done, and my laundry is washed, dried, hung and folded and put up, I thought I would get on here this afternoon and "bash". (your word, not mine)

Besides, its not like you have anything better to do than "Bash" us because we actually see you for what you are, and because we refuse to justify your controlling your gf, and because you are now defending yourself (or so you think). So I fail to see where you can jump us for being on here, but hey, thats what hypocrites do I suppose.

Why aren't you doing something positive like writing a love note to your mate or buy him or her that little thing they never seem to get around to getting for themselves?

Actually - WAAAY ahead of you, pal...

or any other thoughtful affectionate thing you could think of rather that bashing some poster like myself the amazing "Neoparadigm" here today online ...

Real husbands do more before 8 a.m. than you'll do all day ;)

So - we have time for a little levity. And you sure are funny :D

Spoomonkey

With all the craziness here ...one thing is clear..the only people on here are who are consistently respectful and genuinely helpful are TNT. Diplomatic even to the crazy "neoparadigm".

I am signing off this thread for good.. and will no longer respond here. I will start with a fresh

thead addressing my real concerns about my personal situation and hopefully we can all learn from TNT about true respect and diplomacy. Any attempts to chase me off the board are just showing a cultish behavioral tendency and the need for acceptance from your like minded peers.

In the end my opinions are as valid as yours.. like it or not. The "holier than thou" effect here

shows spiritual immaturity and is a clear reflection of the insecurities and fears that slither under your words like crap in a sewer under a highway paved in gold bricks.

We have all wasted a lot of time here.. including me..!

The "holier than thou" effect here shows spiritual immaturity and is a clear reflection of the insecurities and fears that slither under your words like crap in a sewer under a highway paved in gold bricks.

Funny - I was about to say the same thing about feeling the need to manipulate your SO into swinging...

Spoomonkey

Guest CandPinSA
With all the craziness here ...one thing is clear..the only people on here are who are consistently respectful and genuinely helpful are TNT. Diplomatic even to the crazy "neoparadigm".

I am signing off this thread for good.. and will no longer respond here. I will start with a fresh

thead addressing my real concerns about my personal situation and hopefully we can all learn from TNT about true respect and diplomacy. Any attempts to chase me off the board are just showing a cultish behavioral tendency and the need for acceptance from your like minded peers.

In the end my opinions are as valid as yours.. like it or not. The "holier than thou" effect here

shows spiritual immaturity and is a clear reflection of the insecurities and fears that slither under your words like crap in a sewer under a highway paved in gold bricks.

Do you remember this from those old usenet days of yours? (PLONK) I wish I could make myself do so, but I do find your posts entertaining and amusing. I only wish someone had managed to get through to you that that is exactly what we have been trying to say. YOUR opinions are as valid as anyone elses.... and that you need to accept that everyone elses opinions are as valid as yours. like it or not. But as opinions, none are wrong....only right for the person who holds them.

Enjoy little man.

Well, sweetheart, this is one thing we both thoroughly agree on. :rollseyes

Obviously you are all so full of shit about putting your mate first in your life.. Why aren't you doing something positive like writing a love note to your mate or buy him or her that little thing they never seem to get around to getting for themselves?

or any other thoughtful affectionate thing you could think of rather that bashing some poster like myself the amazing "Neoparadigm" here today online ..

Put that thought on the back burner and take it to the grave..

Hmmm, as a matter of fact Spoo does write me poems...try again. He also, opens doors for me, carries in the groceries, takes out the trash, holds my hand everywhere we go. We work together so we go to work in the same car, have breaks and lunch together and email throughout the day. We have amazing sex and we swing.

You obviously have no clue what swingers are like and have no interest in genuinely finding out. If you did you would do some of your own research...this board alone has more threads on swinger relationships then you could probably find anywhere else.

I am signing off this thread for good.. and will no longer respond here. I will start with a fresh thread addressing my real concerns about my personal situation and hopefully we can all learn from TNT about true respect and diplomacy. Any attempts to chase me off the board are just showing a cultish behavioral tendency and the need for acceptance from your like minded peers.

Don't bother starting another thread...

rather that bashing some poster like myself the amazing "Neoparadigm" here today online ..

Your reputation proceeds you... :rollseyes

And who is really doing the bashing here :confused: From reading through this thread most posts have been in response to your negative attitude toward swingers who like I said if you really did some research you'd find that they are great people, wonderful spouses and fantastic playmates and ... yes friends :eek: Maybe the reason you find it hard to think that swingers could have genuine friendships is because none of them want to be friends with you :rolleyes: Maybe instead of pointing that finger of yours at how terrible we are because we don't think you should be manipulating your GF you should take a hard look in the mirror and see what is wrong there first.

Any attempts to chase me off the board are just showing a cultish behavioral tendency

Woot we're a cult! But I'm wondering if we're a BBQ cult or a soccer mom cult... :confused:

Woot we're a cult! But I'm wondering if we're a BBQ cult or a soccer mom cult... :confused:

As long as we're not one of those "Kool-Aid" cults... :eek:

About 999,900 more members and we could be classified as a religion.

Hmmmmm...:rolleyes: then we could persecute the heretics...

Thrax

NOTICE TO ALL WHO MAY POST

Neo has the right to have his questions addressed as much as anyone else BUT what is happening here is that his posts are sucking up so much bandwidth, there are posts from others that may be neglected.

I suggest letting this post die. The issues have been hashed and rehashed, in so many different ways.

Sure I would love to respond to specific contradictions in his posts but it’s not productive for anyone, including him.

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE

Any attempts to chase me off the board are just showing a cultish behavioral tendency and the need for acceptance from your like minded peers.

I am calling terminex!! No it isn't cultish behavior..we just dont like lying, manipulating, bullying asses who will only take advice if it matches exactly what you want to hear! :nono:

NOTICE TO ALL WHO MAY POST

Neo has the right to have his questions addressed as much as anyone else BUT what is happening here is that his posts are sucking up so much bandwidth, there are posts from others that may be neglected.

I suggest letting this post die. The issues have been hashed and rehashed, in so many different ways.

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE

Thank you...wise words....

please allow the original topic to die.

I am a little late to this thread, but want to say how impressed I am at how the regulars have hung in and engaged this guy in such a classy way. I do not have the patience to do what the rest of you have done. I know it helps keep the board up to its usual high standard though, so...THANK YOU, EVERYONE!