northindycpl

What is the monetary cost of swinging for you?

"Admission". If they tell you it is a "suggested donation" they are trying to scam you, the IRS, local zoning officials or all 3. Even ongoing regular house parties should be held to this standard.

The "Suggested Donation" has always been a pet peeve of mine.

The "Suggested Donation" has always been a pet peeve of mine.

Mine as well...it tells me two things...The "club" is not legit from a buisiness standpoint, and they apprently think you are extreamly gullable and naive

Just curios. How many events a year and what type of venue?

On-premise club. They are open Weds and Thurs from 4pm-11pm, Fri 4pm-2am, Sat 6pm-2am, Sun 11am-8pm. I would say on average they have theme or special events 1-2 times per month.

On-premise club. They are open Weds and Thurs from 4pm-11pm, Fri 4pm-2am, Sat 6pm-2am, Sun 11am-8pm. I would say on average they have theme or special events 1-2 times per month.

Great deal than....

A boat load! Single men get absolutely raped in the wallet having to pay insanely higher costs to to everything in this lifestyle! It's shameful and I feel it's intentionally done to get club owners and event planners extra cash!!!

Ours varies greatly... Normally, it's pretty darn close to $0. Maybe a dinner or a few drinks here and there, but that's nothing that we wouldn't spend anyway. Occasionally (a few times a year at the moment) we'll visit a club which will cost anywhere from $50-100-ish. We're not willing or able to spend much more than that and still get to do other things that we enjoy. Maybe after the student loans are gone we won't feel as guilty about splurging more often. :)

A boat load! Single men get absolutely raped in the wallet having to pay insanely higher costs to to everything in this lifestyle! It's shameful and I feel it's intentionally done to get club owners and event planners extra cash!!!

I know this sounds cynical (because it kinda is), but it's an issue of supply and demand. There is both a large supply of single men and high demand from them, ergo they're charged as much or more than a couple. Conversely, the supply of single women is low and demand is high, which is why many clubs give them a significant price break. I'm sure that extra cash is much appreciated and a factor, but high costs soften the demand as well.

We've spent about $400 this year, including a hotel room.

Single guys. I don't know about other places. We don't charge insanely higher cost to single guys. WE do not let them come to our parties alone. A couple has to bring them in. This tends to keep the ones away who have no manners. Not all single guys are bad but well enough of them in the lifestyle have ruined it for all the others. My parties are run at a cost that does not break the bank and you can stay over if you want. Show up to enough of the parties an you get a discount. Just my two cents on the single guy whine.