pakidesires

Wife Does not Enjoy, Will she change her mind?

I think every couple is just different. In our case it was my idea to enter into the lifestyle. We moved at Jay's pace and now have a lot of fun in this. Gentlemen, you must understand what you are asking a woman to undertake when you say lets become swingers! lol. Society teaches us that we are to be "good girls"...yes, even in the 21st century. Still to this day commercials show only Mom cleaning the house, chasing the kids, etc. I don't see any swiffer mop commercials with a dad...they only show Mom cleaning...perfectly dressed, smiling away and oh so happy to be mopping her floors. Just a different hair do from the 50s lol. So you ask this woman who has been taught to be a good girl to become a swinger. You have to be patient and give her some time to think about things. Don't push, just let her go through her own thought processes.

Shelly

I think you should stop swinging and start discovering your sexuality as a couple. You may not be explicitly pressuring her, but she may feel a sense of duty and/or obligation to please you.

It is always sad to think about someone doing something that they do not enjoy. She has clearly stated that she does not enjoy it. To me, that says it all.