Spoomonkey

After party eats: A swinger's best friend?

Where do you stop for after swinging food?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stop for after swinging food?

• Taco Bell - soft or crunchy? I like options!
    • White Castle - screw Harold and Kumar. I'd kick their ass for one of those belly bombers...
    • Waffle House - because of the juke box, dammit!
    • Random gas station - chips! I need chips!
    • I have food at home - and I'm NOT too drunk to cook - even if I maybe shouldn't be driving...
    • Other

It really depends what part of town we're at. If at a hotel we usually bring some food like chips, cheese and crackers and maybe some salami and I don't mean Rob's.

If we are close to an all-night Deli, I will usually go for that, otherwise we will opt for breakfast. Truck stops usually have good food and are open all night, too.

If we are out and headed home after, we will usually stop at a 24 hour restaurant, Perkins, Denney's ect... If we are staying at a hotel we always bring snacks and water with us. Things like fresh fruit, chips, dip, lunch meat and bread. It only takes a few minutes to pack the cooler and since we are bringing lots of bottled water throwing a few things in to eat is no problem.

Taco Bell, yum! Taco Bell has been our favorite post party snack for years now. But, since McDonalds started serving breakfast after midnight, sometimes a bacon egg and cheese biscuit just hits the spot. It's good to have choices :)

Some people get sleepy after sex. I get hungry! I vote for breakfast at a 24hr diner. Eggs, waffles and or pancakes. Mmm.

Thank god for Waffle House! Nothing like a greasy plate of eggs, bacon and hash browns to sober us up and send us on our way home with some coffee fueled conversation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Fuse
      We like cooking dinner for vanilla friends, and also for non-vanilla friends. However, when sex could happen that night, I do not consider recipes with a lot of foods that... how do I put this... are likely to make anyone gassy. I've had two conversations recently with playmates that make me curious about whether others think about what they're cooking.

Now, it could be that I'm unusually occupied with this, because I've unfortunately always been gassy. Thank goodness for Beano (ching!). But I can't be the only one who's thought of it!

A few months ago, a playmate joked to me about a dinner date he and his wife had had. The lady had served a cabbage dish. He was appalled. "Can you imagine serving cabbage to someone when you think you might have sex later?" I thought this was hilarious. He had a house party a few weeks ago, and I teased him by saying I'd bring a nice cabbage dish (I didn't).

Another playmate happened to mention he was cooking beans and rice as a side dish for a date this weekend. I sputtered, and then suggested that might not be a great idea, or at least it might raise an eyebrow on the other side of the table. Not only was this funny to me for the above reason, but I found myself giving advice to a playmate on how to score with another woman, an extremely sexy one by the way.

Don't get me wrong-- I don't stress over what to cook. I just think this was funny and wondered if anyone else does too.
    • By cplnuswing
      Stumbling upon the thread Giving the best oral sex to a man schooled me on some things I had heard but not tried (Altoids, Pop Rocks), some things I hadn't (Hall's cough drops), and some things that made me go hmmmm, might want to try that (champagne).

Thinking back over many years, it's not really something we have done much. I think there was one night where maybe a banana was more jokingly than seriously used on her, and a time or two we tried the blindfolded taste test game where you put different things on your naughty bits to get different flavors and sensations (sweet, salty, hot, cold) and then the blindfolded partner samples them, but that didn't turn our crank too much so after a few tries we dropped that one from the playlist.

Care to share? Have you ever involved any type of food or drink item in your sex play, whether alone or with someone else?
    • By JustAskJulie
      Ok, this is one of those things that has kinda crossed my mind a few times since my visit to Trapeze. Granted, they do keep the sex to a separate area of the club and they do have staff that serves the food. But, it does beg the question...

Would you eat out (dine out, that is) at a swinger club? When you are at a club and about to grab some fruit or a brownie off the tray, does it ever cross your mind to wonder who else has been touching that food and where their hands have been?
    • By funinnhtoo
      We are going to have our first orgy at our home next weekend. We told our guests that the event would be BYOB and that we would provide light snacks, water, and perhaps wine. We are looking for suggestions for light snacks that are good orgy food.

Thanks for your input.
    • By SW_PA_Couple
      What do you serve for breakfast to overnight swinging house guests:?: