Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

The $20 bet

I took the Naughtys story for what it was...a story. I didn't pass judgement on them. Since when has this become the conservative right wing Swingers Board?

Hey now! Watch those political comments! :P

Seriously, tho folks I can see both sides of the argument. Cheating is cheating regardless of whether or not the parties are married or almost married. But, everyone involved bears their own portion of the blame. Did the Naughty's go in knowing that the Groom to be was a groom to be and that his wife to be probably didn't know what was going on? Yes, and they made their own choice accordingly, as did the Groom to be. Are all bachelor parties the same? I doubt it, but I think in general society it is almost accepted and expected behaviour for the groom to be (especially, if not the wife to be) to have that one last fling the night before. Who knows, he may just tell his wife what happened and we may find them here on the board months from now talking about how they got started because of his bachelor party and a couple he met there.

Everyone has their own rules, it's up to them to enforce them. If you don't like someone else's rules, don't play with them. Simple.

Having read 90% of the stories posted to this site in the stories section (and having had to read many of the comments posted in response - especially before the current comment system for the stories was installed) I can say without doubt that almost everything that anyone enjoys when it comes to swinging, someone else (who is also a swinger) will take offense at.

Chill out folks! Keep your perspective, remember in the grand scheme of things swinging isn't all that important in and of itself. Remember how lucky we are right now just to be able to be sitting comfortably in our own homes thinking about the fun of swinging and enjoying this debate while using our own computers and the internet. Consider yourself lucky and remember those who don't have that ability right now (many of whom are our fellow swingers).

*Edit*

For the record, best bet if you just want to share your story of fun without getting hammered about the right or wrong of it, post it to the stories section. People who read there tend to read for the enjoyment much more so than assuming you are posting expecting comments (even tho you will get them). But then, that's one of the reasons you guys were so missed during yoru absence was the lack of your sharing of your adventures within the forum and said discussion of adventures (and hopeful adventures, how is that waterboy anyway?).

Mrs. Naughty. all I can say is YOU GO GIRL! Mr. Naughty, RIGHT ON BROTHER!. I am so sorry that some of the people on this board want to act "better than thou." I have been following this board for several years and have found your posts to be both informative and I must say, entertaining. If your lifestyle works for you, then GREAT! Please don't let these few naysayers be the cause of your getting off this board because from what I'm reading, the majority of the people enjoy your posts and ENVY your approach to your happiness. I don't post often because when I first joined this board I asked what I considered to be a legitimate question and several responders treated me like I was a dumbass and gave me instructions to search the archives for my answers with the implication that I was wasting their time. I guess as a result I don't post very often, so I know what you're feeling to a certain degree, but please, please don't let the

"do gooders" and self appointed "experts of swinging moralty" be the cause of you leaving. I, for one am GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!

I want to apologize to everyone for my outburst above in this thread. I've had some medical issues in the past weeks that have caused me a lot of stress. I've been irratable and not my usual self.

I respect everyone's right to express their opinions here and hope that you all will continue to do so freely.

-B

Just Ask Julie wrote:

If you don't like someone else's rules, don't play with them.

There it is in a nutshell, folks. That's been our philosophy for a long time. By the same token, we would say, "If someone doesn't like your rules, don't get huffy."

Alura

Having sex with the groom a week before his wedding is in extremely bad taste. :nono: Obviously the groom was intoxicated and obviously the bride was told. I don’t see how something like this could happen at a bachelor party without someone telling someone.

It seems pretty clear to me Mr&Mrs Naughty don’t consider others feelings when it comes to their pleasure.

I wonder if Mr&Mrs Naughty would be prepared to sit down with the bride and explain that what happened meant nothing and that it was all in good fun?

Somehow I doubt it.

That bride’s world was most likely ripped apart and all it cost Mr. Naughty was twenty bucks.

Sad, Sad, Sad! :(

• Like 1

My wife and I have been swinging for a few years now. But we have rules. One is we only swing with couples. Why? Too many times there are guys out there who claim to be single but are not. Or claim their wife is ok with them playing, but are lying. Only with a couple can you know that both parties are ok with it.

How do you know the bride to be would be ok with it? Even if he told you it was ok, he was probably lying. And just as likely, it was something he would not have normally done, but was drunk and being egged on by his drunk buddies.

What you did was wrong.

Hey there Naughties........We enjoy your posts.......and adventures.

I personally am too busy trying to walk my own moral line most days........and find i don't have the time or inclination to attempt to tell anyone else how they should behave or manage their life.

It is enlightning to see how folks come across with judgments....some who i would have expected better from....when they let their true colors fly they expose a bit more of their self aggrandizing morality. I'm so pleased that they are pleased with themselves. For that......this has been an eye opening thread and a lesson about actually sharing anything of much interest at this site.

I now remember once again why we don't bother to share much here.......or find much here to be very useful.

We hope you continue to share and titillate......it's one of the few bright spots at the site.

D

Loved this adventure. This sounds like something we would do given the chance. Once Angel made a bar bet of $20 vs. a blow job on a dart game. She won but only because he was more afraid of winning than she was of losing. We have always admired the naughties and their relationship. To have enough confidence in your relationship to be comfortable with your spouse enjoying her/himself without recipication (sp?) is truely awesome.

On a different note. Why can't we just enjoy someone else's story without passing judgement and picking things apart. For instance, if someone does not specify that "he slid his condom covered cock into her" we automatically assume that condoms were not used. Why do we jump on the part about cheating instead of saying "Yeah, that was awesome. We read it together and ended up fucking our brains out last night." Just asking.

On a different note. Why can't we just enjoy someone else's story without passing judgement and picking things apart. For instance, if someone does not specify that "he slid his condom covered cock into her" we automatically assume that condoms were not used. Why do we jump on the part about cheating instead of saying "Yeah, that was awesome. We read it together and ended up fucking our brains out last night." Just asking.

Dito Dito Dito Dito

Well said. Everyone involved were adults making their own decisions. Does it matter whether there was a condom or not? Does it matter that he is getting married in a week? Does it matter...anything?? NO!

Great story Mr & Mrs Naughty. Look forward to more.

Great story, Naughties!

I've followed your threads and adventures and always looked forward to your posts - even missed you when there were no more updates on the Maintenance man adventure (thanks for the update on that, btw).

Glad to have you back. No judgements here. If I like a post I'll read on. If not, I'll skip to the next one.

Simple as that, folks. Take your Crusades elsewhere.

Having sex with the groom a week before his wedding is in extremely bad taste. :nono: Obviously the groom was intoxicated and obviously the bride was told. I don’t see how something like this could happen at a bachelor party without someone telling someone.

It seems pretty clear to me Mr&Mrs Naughty don’t consider others feelings when it comes to their pleasure.

I wonder if Mr&Mrs Naughty would be prepared to sit down with the bride and explain that what happened meant nothing and that it was all in good fun?

Somehow I doubt it.

That bride’s world was most likely ripped apart and all it cost Mr. Naughty was twenty bucks.

Sad, Sad, Sad! :(

WOW... I have been away and was so excited to see a Naughty post... until I started reading the responses.

Now I didn't take the time to read every single response, and all I can say is that I am really surprised at the negitive reactions from some.

Considering this was story of an experience and a delight to read, how can an opinion be formed about the actions at all....?

I am all for differing opinions, in fact I love a good debate, but this seems a bit much.

How do you know the groom isn't a swinger?

How do you know the bride wasn't doing similar things at her party?

How do you know that they didn't have rules that allowed this type of thing?

The only thing we know is what Naughty told us... they had a hot time, and I am glad for them. Other than that, we have no idea what the other person involved in the story has to do with anything. How can one person (or the Naughty's) be expected to control another persons actions or reactions.

Would you blame the strippers jumping out of his cake for his moral and marital (assumed) demise as well?

If there were a "Professional Standards Committee" for swingers and I were on it, I'd simply say this thing doesn't pass "The Sniff Test." But there isn't, and I'm not, soooo...

I wouldn't get bogged-down in "semantics"...the question of whether he was technically "committed" or not. I know what's right and what is not, and I know that if I were engaged, and found out that my own bride-to-be had done something like that a week before we were to be married, I'd drop that bitch like a 2-dollar pistol. End of discussion. And with lots of guys there..."20 at least"...I absolutely, positively GUARANTEE you that the story WILL get around. It's just too good to stay a secret for long.

Maybe the bride has already postponed the wedding. Or maybe the experience made "Bachelor Boy" realize that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with somebody less like his fiance and a lot more like Mrs Naughty, so he called the wedding off. Either way, Mrs Naughty has done them, the family court system, and the rest of the world a huge service. She should be commended.

The more likely outcome is that he'll be in here shortly, wondering how many other "Mrs Naughty's" are out there waiting to be tapped. In that case, she's "chummed the waters" with no-strings, recreational sex, and is partially responsible for him and all the other married guys in clubs and on swingers websites. Gee thanks, from all of us...

I'm glad the Naughty's posted their story for 2 reasons. One, it points up how differently those in the Lifestyle (and those of us who've been in the lifestyle) regard sex. A little harmless "fucky-sucky" might not mean much to the Naughty's, but it could be a major happening to a guy that's had little of either up until now. We need to think about how sex is being received by the other person, not just how we meant it to be received. In the swinging world, a blow job carries about the same weight as a congratulatory handshake. To a Sunday School Teacher, however, it can be tantamount to an expression of love and an expectation of committment. Personally, I got a chuckle out of The Naughty's story, but I wonder if "Bachelor Boy's" fiance will find it equally funny when she finds out?

The other reason I'm glad thay posted it is that it raises once again the issue of the double-standard many swingers have about cheating. Infidelity by males seems to be tacitly approved, so long as the couple initiates it. But let a married or otherwise committed male try to initiate it with a couple, and he gets lectured about "the difference between cheating and swinging" until his freakin' ears bleed.

Jeeze...where were the "Mrs Naughty's" of the world when I was getting married????

In diapers, probably...

• Like 1

One, it points up how differently those in the Lifestyle (and those of us who've been in the lifestyle) regard sex. A little harmless "fucky-sucky" might not mean much to the Naughty's, but it could be a major happening to a guy that's had little of either up until now. In the swinging world, a blow job carries about the same weight as a congratulatory handshake. To a Sunday School Teacher, however, it can be tantamount to an expression of love and an expectation of committment.

I thought that was an good example.

We need to think about how sex is being received by the other person, not just how we meant it to be received.

Now, old friend... thats a bunch of BS. It isn't my job to make sure the other person, who is recieving the grand fucking I am throwing at him, is within his moral standards, no more than is it my job to encourage him to not cheat if he is wants to join us. It is his life, not mine.

I am really tired of the blame game. Everyone is personally responsible for themselves, finished.

I just want to say that we enjoy reading the Naughties stories. THANKS FOR SHARING THEM!! Now I can't say I would have enough guts to do what Mrs. Naughty did, but all I can say is YOU GO GIRL! Sometimes I wish I had balls to do things like that. As far as everyone condeming you for your actions, don't read their stories anymore! We who love reading them want you to keep posting!

It isn't my job to make sure the other person, who is recieving the grand fucking I am throwing at him, is within his moral standards, no more than is it my job to encourage him to not cheat if he is wants to join us. It is his life, not mine.
My apologies...I should have made myself more clear on that.

Of course you're not responsible for enforcing his moral standards. What I meant was that we need to be cognizant of how our behavior is perceived by others...3rd parties, for example;

We once hosted a party in our home, at which both lifestyle and non-lifestyle friends were in attendance. One of the non-lifestyle couples was my wife's personal trainer and her husband. Both were somewhat religious (Christian), although she knew that we practiced an alternate lifestyle and had expressed some interest in it. (Her husband, on the other hand, was as muscled as they come, as straight as an arrow, and as dull as a rock) She spent the better part of the evening in the living room, going through some of my books about sex and sexuality, while he looked on, obviously bored out of his mind.

By the end of the evening, they, along with a couple of our lifestyle friends, were all that was left in the house. As we said our goodbyes in the kitchen, my wife became engaged in a passionate, tongue-wrestling, boob-grinding kiss, while her husband and I began our own grind against the asses of the others mate. An "MFFM," if you will. I looked over to see the trainer standing in the doorway to the living room, her jaw open and her eyes as wide as saucers, smiling.

The whole scene meant little to us, but was captivating to her while being positively repulsive to him. Although she wanted to stay longer, he grabbed her arm and headed her out the door.

What meant little to us freaked him out. And in fairness to him, had I been seeing that for the first time, I would have freaked too...

My point is...or was...that although fucking Bachelor Boy might have been seen by Mrs Naughty as nothing more than a little bit of mischief, it no doubt had larger implications for BB and his friends, and potentially profound ones for his fiance and their future together. A little restraint would have been in order...maybe forego the suck-n-fuck, and give him a lap dance instead?

(BTW, shortly after the above incident, the trainer began an affair with one of her clients, an equally religious bodybuilder who happened to be my attorney. I don't know if her husband is around any more or not)

She said it didn't take very long because she was turned on, not only by his cock, but the naughtieness of what she was doing.

I think this is the reason you've taken so much heat for this post. It makes it sound like you had ill intentions. We certainly don't believe he was innocent or that it was all your fault, but the whole story kind of supports that sentence above. We do tend to be opinionated, and we express our opinions. That is what a discussion board is for...discussion. If it were just giving support it would be a support group. As we said before: We hope everyone was cool with what happened and that his wife to be is cool with it too. Welcome back to the board, by the way, we've been away too and didn't know you were gone.

I just got home from a night on the town with friends & got to see all this. :rolleyes:

The story was edited for time so I will insert something Mr. Naughty left out. At no time did I proposition HIM.

So think what you may, but you weren't there, & cannot judge me. ;)

He is a big boy and could have said NO.

He did not and the Naughties had a great time, as I am quite sure HE did as well.

Good for you.

Great story!

Wow! First we would like to tell Mr & Mrs. Naughty that we love reading your stories and have no opinions on your actions one way or the other except for how hot they make us! We have been married for 17 years and together for more, but so far swinging is just a fantasy for us. All the comments on this post were surprising, but informative for us. If you do decide to make a video I would happily pay to see it!!! Please keep on writing here!

A condom was supplied by him....

Apparantly many of the moral police missed this point. Seems to me he came "prepared" to his own party.....or perhaps his bride to be sent it with him to have a good time and be safe ;)

I'm one who believes you, and only you, are responsible for your own actions.

Brett (and Tammy)

Guest Pinmonkey

Personally, I thought it was a great story, and I'm sorry I didn't get to witness the flashing. ;)

Thanks for the stories Naughties. Any morality questions I may have I'll keep to myself because other have morality questions about any sex other than for procreation.

Off topic but following the current line of discussion.....

If a person (male or female) decides to "cheat" at what point is it our job to deter their behavior. Americans today seem all to willing to blame everyone and everything for their own screw-ups. Even if I leave the keys in my car and the door unlocked it still does not give anyone the right to steal it. The naughties are no more responsible for "BB's" marriage than they are for his mortgage payment. We have had several MFM's and accept the fact that one or two of our partners may have been married. If a partner was cheating on a spouse that is between him and his mate not us. If we know that someone is married and do not have verbal permission from the spouse to play we wont play with them. We usually ask but never go out of our way to try to trick someone into admitting they are married.

That said, what is it with the double standard? Everyone gets up in arms if a married man steps out but very few of us would turn down the chance to have a FMF with an attractive female even if she was married. I realize that the law of supply and demand comes into play here but it doens't justify the double standard.

Guest Pinmonkey

We recently turned down an offer from a male, married, and swings, but not with his wife. We didn't turn him down so much as because he was cheating on his wife, as we didn't want to get into the middle of any "ugliness" that might come of it.

Damn... you're away for a few days and look what happens. First, Mr. and Mrs. Naughty, great story. I loved it and even emailed the link to Mrs. WS.

I can't believe the outpouring of supposedly open-minded, enlightened minds chastising the Naughty's for this encounter. However it was ironic that I just posted on a swingers site about something similar, that being, "don't think that just because I don't swing like you swing that I'm doing it wrong." I'm sure that given 15 minutes I could pick apart anybody claiming to be more righteous than the Naughtys, or us, or you.

northindycpl is right, too. I have been to some pretty out-of-hand bachelor parties in my day and I've learned to expect the unexpected, and what happens at the party stays at the party. Bachelor and bachlorette parties are intended as one last stand as a single, and everybody knows what happens at most bachelor and bachelorette parties, and if they don't, they live in a different world then the real one. Strippers at both parties are a given.

A friend of mine had a bachelor party at the house he and his fiance were living in the same night her girlfriends threw her a bachelorette party at another location. She came home while the strippers were doing their thing and threw a fit, ended the party and threw us all out. While I'm standing on the lawn one of her girlfriends says to me "I don't know what she is so upset about, she fucked one of the male strippers in the bathroom just an hour ago." So don't assume the bride-to-be wasn't just as guilty that night.

And, as many have pointed out, he was responsible for his own actions. He could say "no". It's not ours or their responsibility to police his actions. If it wasn't Mrs. Naughty it would have been someone else by the end of the night. We have a no married-and-cheating man policy (unless we talk to their wife first ;) ) but I have to say, this is a totally different situation then being emailed by a married man on a swinger site. And like several have pointed out, we don't know the rest of the story. They may have given each other a "pass" for the night for one last fling if the opportunity arose.

So before anybody attacks anybody else on this board with such faux morality, sit back, think about it, and take it for what it is: a really hot encounter and a story that will fuel a million fantasies. :D

Mr. WS

I'm one who believes you, and only you, are responsible for your own actions.
Americans today seem all to willing to blame everyone and everything for their own screw-ups. Even if I leave the keys in my car and the door unlocked it still does not give anyone the right to steal it. The naughties are no more responsible for "BB's" marriage than they are for his mortgage payment.

I completely agree with this. That is a big problem in our society now. People can not take responsibility for their actions. HE was the one getting married. Not Mrs. Naughty. She already is! And perfectly well, I think.

HE had the choice to fuck Mrs. Naughty or not. And what do you think will happen when HE has an opportunity like that three months after the wedding? I think he will probably go for it again. HE decides he wants to cheat. Nobody else. If somebody has to feel bad in all this, it's HIM. Only HIM.

People make me mad. "What about the poor bride-to-be?" "What about if you broke up their marriage?" My goodness!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anybody is blaming her for his infidelity. It's more of a philosophical question..."At what point are we responsible for the bad decisions others make in the conduct of their lives?" If an elderly person in a grocery check-out line drops a $20 bill, are we morally beholden to call it to their attention, or should we just wait until they've left before picking up the bill for ourselves?

It's not our fault that they can't mind their money, is it? And if we don't pick it up, somebody else will, right?

Another example, and one that's happened to almost every guy I know. You're in a bar, and a woman who's obviously well under the influence starts coming on to you. Many times, she's married, and just having a little too much fun on "girls night out" Are we fools not to take them up on their offer? Should we reason that since we're not the ones responsible for her intoxication or her apparent frustration with her husband, that it's OK to screw them?

If so, then I'm a fool. But for me and a lot of other guys, while a piece of ass is a nice thing, getting it isn't worth knowing that we've violated our own principles about "taking the high road" when dealing with others, especially those whose judgement has been clouded by alcohol or a fight with their spouse.

Naaah...Mrs. Naughty should have ended it with the lap dance, kissed him on the forehead, and maybe offered a few subtle hints as to what's kept her marriage to Mr. Naughty alive and interesting. Their story would have been just as good. Fucking the groom a few days prior to his wedding wasn't for his benefit, it was for hers...an act of total selfishness on her part, and one that undermines everything that the Lifestyle is supposed to be about. She wasn't helping to celebrate his upcoming marriage, SHE WAS MOCKING IT.

The Naughty's are probably nice people, but in this case, they screwed up. I would have expected better from a couple who identifies themselves as "swingers."

• Like 1

Naaah...Mrs. Naughty should have ended it with the lap dance, kissed him on the forehead, and maybe offered a few subtle hints as to what's kept her marriage to Mr. Naughty alive and interesting. Their story would have been just as good. Fucking the groom a few days prior to his wedding wasn't for his benefit, it was for hers...an act of total selfishness on her part, and one that undermines everything that the Lifestyle is supposed to be about. She wasn't helping to celebrate his upcoming marriage, SHE WAS MOCKING IT.

Wow, my faith in the swinging community has been restored. :)

Excellent post JnCC!

Fucking the groom a few days prior to his wedding wasn't for his benefit, it was for hers...an act of total selfishness on her part, and one that undermines everything that the Lifestyle is supposed to be about. She wasn't helping to celebrate his upcoming marriage, SHE WAS MOCKING IT.

While I see your point, and its a powerful one, I'm not sure if it was really mocking. Yes it could have been but thats not the feeling I get from it, I doubt it was malicious.

My thought is this is when swinger morals vrs vanilla morals collide. Lets take me for example. Last night I watched my wife get nailed by another guy as I did his wife in front of him. We also talked about a lot of topics, and had a lot of non-swinging fun as well. To us it was just part of what we do, and a spot of fun. To 99-98% of the world it would be shocking. I'm sure a very high % would think I was somehow sick for allowing and doing such a thing.

I think sometimes seasoned swingers forget that the rest of the world doesn't think like us, and what is just 'good times' for us can be devastating to someone else.

..Yes it could have been but thats not the feeling I get from it, I doubt it was malicious.

If they were malicious...then I will admit that I was malicious when I made the comment about their avatar. Since I wasn't, I don't believe they were either. I think they saw what shaped up to be a potentially memorable evening and went for it, hell be damned. Their actions may have even been shaped by knowing that they would write to all of us about what they were trying to and succeded in doing.

...Last night I watched my wife get nailed by another guy as I did his wife in front of him. We also talked about a lot of topics, and had a lot of non-swinging fun as well. To us it was just part of what we do, and a spot of fun. To 99-98% of the world it would be shocking. I'm sure a very high % would think I was somehow sick for allowing and doing such a thing.

I think sometimes seasoned swingers forget that the rest of the world doesn't think like us, and what is just 'good times' for us can be devastating to someone else.

Well I don't think that 98-99% would be shocked if they heard about what you did but I do think that a high % would feel we are doing something wrong, but it is what we do. The thing to remember about this is what most of us feel that swinging is! I never condemned the Naughties for what they did, I only said I thought what they did wasn't "swinging". Not my thing. Perhaps most of us feel that swinging is between 4 people who if they decide to have an MFM or FFM it is done within that group, consent is known and given all around, but I am not stupid enough to think that some people won't think that swinging is much more involved than that. Why are clubs called swing clubs when a lot of those that attend basically go their own way and don't even see their SO all night? Do I begrudge these folks? Just because it doesn't fit my view of what swinging is, does this invalidate it as an alternative lifestyle. NO.

But is it true swinging? I guess maybe most of us might consider this kind of clubbing an advanced activity. However, most of us are also quite willing to do it the traditional way and when someone comes along that challenges how we view things we have to give our opinions about how we feel. That is life. We all have to get used to alternative viewpoints.

Now if y'all don't mind...I'm gonna move on to a new topic or two from the days posts.

Male D

I haven't posted in a long time but now I have to, as what I think is there is jelousy issues here as some of you are knocking The Naughties, why? coz Mr. & Mrs Naughty had a good time with this guy. It was his bacholar night for gods sake, he wasn't married. You are about 10 years behind the times of the U.K. Maybe write this in your diary and look back on it. :lol:

...You are about 10 years behind the times of the U.K....

So we're finally catching up with you. :kissface:

Male D

I can't believe the response to the Naughty's post. It was obviously a wild group - the Batch's Dad was encouraging them on. For them it was just an erotic fuck. Nothing more. I'm jealous that it hasn't happened to me, or that I might have chickened out.

Hello Naughty's. Great post (again).....you guys rock!! :D As for the Taliban on here, we were surprised to read about their views on the "morality" of the situation. They must be kidding. Right? As open minded adults, and belonging to this site, this was the last place we expected to see somebody chastised or given a lesson on morality for a post. Like Taliban everywhere...shame on you. flamethrow

Hello Naughty's. Great post (again).....you guys rock!! :D As for the Taliban on here, we were surprised to read about their views on the "morality" of the situation. They must be kidding. Right? As open minded adults, and belonging to this site, this was the last place we expected to see somebody chastised or given a lesson on morality for a post. Like Taliban everywhere...shame on you. flamethrow

Mmmmm I guess open minded means you accept all views that agree with yours and call the rest names? :rollseyes

There is a place to take your political discussions folks......but dont mess up this board. Also, Can someone lock this thread please and put it into the swingers board hall of fame?

Jenn

Lets just cut the fat and chew here....

People who respect marriage and consentual disclosure who swing are basically offended by the motive and intent of the offending swinger. Her intent and her excitation derived from it's concept (possibly even more than the physical result obtained) is more of an example of manipulative selfish promiscuity than an act of legitmate swinging, yet it is being disclaimed as the genuine article. And if you are swinging for the right reason it most likely will offend you on some level based on the principle alone.Keep in mind that all people who swing are not necessarily doing it out of healthy motivation. Examples: Those who derive their self esteem through sexual conquest, those incapable of monogamy, serial cheaters, etc. etc.Sometimes they find their own ilk and marry. Do not assume that just because you may enjoy the erotic exploits of a particular couple in a narrative that their concept of swinging actually resembles your own. We have met some real pieces of work during our voyage into various adult extracurricular activities. Remember....

Ted Bundy successfully manned a suicide hot line for several years with nothing but lauding from those who observed him. I am not by any means equating them with Ted Bundy. I just find that hyperbole is often the shortest distance between point A and B. Think about what I said objectvely before you attempt to flame me. Put yourself in the brides place and think about the offending swingers intent before you attempt to flame me. I am not excusing the grooms behaviour by any means. He was wrong as well. But that does not excuse the predatory, self serving, and malicious intent of the offending swinger.

Hyde

If it wasn't them, it WOULD have been somebody. How does anyone know that while Mrs. N & the groom to be were gettin' it on, the bride to be & a Mr. N (no not THE Mr. N) weren't doing the same thing? I'll bet one thing, you've probably seen the last story from the naughtys on this board. I wonder if the maintenance man or the water boy were engaged, or even worse yet, married :rollseyes ?

Chicup, did the taliban comment hit a little too close to home?

No not even close.

I don't get where all these low post count people are comming in to insult, nor do I care what lurking rock they crawled out of.

Mrs here,

previously posted by Chicup....

"First, if you want to just post your story, there is a stories section. This was in a discussion forum and unless discussion only means high-fives for everyone, then it was open for discussion and that includes things that people may not agree with."

This says it all. There is a place for these "stories" and it is in the story section. IF the Naughty's did not want opinions then they should have posted else where!!!

I agree with you for the most part Chicup, but just because someone doesn't live on a chat board does not diminish the validity of their statement or indicate they reside under a rock.Keep it above the belt. Other than that,I'm pretty much in agreement with you on this one.

Hyde

If it wasn't them, it WOULD have been somebody.

Following that line of reasoning, anything is acceptable both in the vertical world and the swinging world.

Example-looting in NO was considered wrong but hey if those folks hadn't done it someone else Would have-right??

Swinging is supposedly a couples activity; yet by that reasoning if some single playmate turned one partners head & heart there should be no fingers pointed at the single mate stealer or need for an apology or guilt on the married swingers part because hey if it wasn't that person it Would have been someone else!

And one last thing, everyone was so into high fiving and trying to demean those who found it sad to enable an engaged guy to cheat; can you remember how you felt a few days before your own wedding?

When you were first a couple and ready to be married, assuming you weren't into swinging-how would you have felt finding out after the wedding that your beloved screwed a woman he just met and knew nothing about concerning her physical/sexual history? Try humiliated, wondering about his committment, as well as scared that he may have infected her if there was something contagious. Assuming and that's still a big assumption that condoms were used-there's other STD's that he could have passed on. Herpes & HPV both come to mind. Nice potential wedding present !! Would you have wanted to be the new bride who had to go for an STD screening to find some peace of mind?

It is truly amazing how poor choices can be rationalized if they fit with one's own ethical standards. One should have ethics even if they don't have religious based morals so this has nothing to do with religion-in fact I'm not even Christian!

Don't bother flaming me; I now see how those who don't follow the herd mentality are treated on this board. The few who spoke out against being an enabler to infidelity were all labeled as religious, holier than thou prudes -real open minded & mature I must say. This isn't a open discussion board; it's a cheering section for a select group-opposing opinions just get you labeled & shouted down.

I have gained a lot of respect for the few that maintained their ethics and choose not to enable cheating. You guys are what I thought swinging was all about!

I now see why some non swingers get the impression that swinging is a free for all where no one is off limits from adult/adult sexual conquests because hey if it feels good do it-even if it hurts someone who's unaware!

I truly thought that swingers were in it to enjoy responsible non monogamy; where folks tried very hard not to be involved in cheating or causing marital/relationship discord.

I was so wrong!

No not even close.

I don't get where all these low post count people are comming in to insult, nor do I care what lurking rock they crawled out of.

Defensive and aggressive. I think we hit a nerve. flamethrow

Naughties, Great story !!!!!!!!!

to all to morality police --- wow maybe the groom went home and told the bride to be what happened, and she was turned on and they'll become future swingers.... or maybe he told her , and she was hurt by the whole thing and called off the wedding...so maybe the naughties saved a bad marrige from happening, or maybe they opened a new door for a happy non monogamis relationship.... either way its all good..... to assume curcumstances is assinine.....oh and pardon me for any wrong spelling....

OK - my .02 worth.

This story is posted in a discussion board and for anyone, including the author to get upset because it is getting discussed is a little absurd. If I were the naughty’s I would be happy that I had generated a post that provoked this longwinded discussion.

InvisibleTouch wrote:

I truly thought that swingers were in it to enjoy responsible non monogamy; where folks tried very hard not to be involved in cheating or causing marital/relationship discord.

I was so wrong!

No, InvisibleTouch, you were right. In our opinion, the so-called "Hot Wife" syndrome does not readily fit into what we call "swinging." (Actually, we call it "Intermarital sex.")

To us, intermarital sex is done together by couples who do it with other couples who also do it together. All participants are aware; all have something to lose; none flagrantly disregard harm done to others.

"If they hadn't done it, someone else would have." ???? Such a lame justification boggles the mind and undermines civilization.

That doesn't mean that the "hot wife" folks shouldn't do what they want to do. They must follow their own moral guidance and they need to allow those of us who enjoy responsible intermarital sex to disagree with them and consider their acts to be irresponsible.

Hang in there Chicup! There are more than a few of us who are with you!

Alura

You know, I can certainly see and accept the point that for some people what happened was morally wrong. However, if there is blame to be cast, it cannot be solely put upon Mrs. Naughty as an act of "manipulative selfish promiscuity".

Unless you believe that men have absolutely no self-control when it comes to sex, he could have said, "No" at any point. He didn't.

-B

InvisibleTouch wrote:

"If they hadn't done it, someone else would have." ???? Such a lame justification boggles the mind and undermines civilization.

Alura

Undermines Civilization???? We are not talking about Armageddon here. I can assure you that civilization will continue and flourish (as it has for thousands of years) even in the presence of swingers, hot-wives, cheaters etc.

However, I will grant to you that that was a lame excuse.