Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

The $20 bet

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Mrs Naughty and I went on a weekend vacation not to long ago and booked a room at a motel.

When we get to the motel we find the parking lot full of men (at least20) throwing a party, Mrs naughty's eyes lit with delight, and I knew exactly what she was thinking :hahaha: . We check into the motel and hang out on the balcony over looking the party. The men notice us up on the balcony and I go inside for a minute, when I did Mrs Naughty flashed her titties to the group below, which was met with great cheers :claps: .

I walked back outside as she was putting her titties away, at this point we quickly get an invite down to their party.

So of course we went.....

Well, it ended up that it was a bachelor party.

Mrs Naughty, not being able to resist herself started heavy flirting with the bachelor boy (BB).

All the men where cheering her on (including his dad) and she proceeded to give him a lap dance right there in the front yard (BTW, I should mention she was wearing a bikini ;) )

As time progresses and the sun goes down things get a little hotter,

By now the guys at the party know "what we do" because they asked an we told.

Somewhere along the evening Mrs naughty got her hands on his cock and found it pleasently thick (Which she enjoys the most :8-0:: )

She comes up to me whispers in my ear "He's thick, I'm going to fuck him!"

So I told her "I bet you $20 you don't fuck him tonight" (Mrs naughty loves a challenge :cool: )

So off she went...

Later in the evening the party moved upstars to the balcony of their motel rooms. Mrs naughty and her soon to be fuck toy went out on the back deck and began to kiss and fondle each other. She carressed his cock until it started to become hard. While he sat in a chair Mrs naughty pulled out his cock and began to give him a blow job. Meanwhile all the guys at the party were wondering what they were doing out there and kept interrupting so they locked the door. At this point point Mrs naughty straddled him, slid her bikini bottom to the side and slipped his thick cock into her now wet pussy and began to ride him until she reached orgasm facelick .

She said it didn't take very long because she was turned on, not only by his cock, but the naughtieness of what she was doing.

At this point I had no idea that she was blowing or fucking him, I just knew they were out on the back porch.

After their encounter Mrs naughty and her fuck toy came back in from the porch and she wispered in my ear that I owed her $20, at which point my cock got hard immediately because I knew exactly what she was talking about :bowing: .

We went back to our motel room and she told me of her playtime and how it unfolded.

So, needless to say, I had to give her the 20 I had in my wallet, she said it was the funnest $20 she had ever earned and after that we fucked like rabbits :fun: !!

We haven't shared an adventure with you folks lately and figured it was time for one.

Life Is Good!!!! facelick

Great story!!

That sounds a little like a situation that came up with us last night. Since moving to FL, we've found that several of our co-workers (we work together now) are into "wild and crazy fun" if not full fledged swingers. Well, amongst the women there's a $20 bet (that's what caught my eye on this thread - though ours is 4 women putting $5 apiece in) of which one can seduce one of our new young sweet innocent (seeming) co-workers who swears she has no bi-tendencies, but as time goes on she seems to be intrigued more and more by the other women's flirtations with her.

Although I'm not involved in the bet, Mrs. NWMIFUN is, and I'm enjoying sitting back and watching the results. I sure hope she brings home that 20 bucks!!

Not to throw water on everyone, but is seducing a bridegroom right before his wedding a great thing to do?

People do stupid things at bachelor parties and people also talk. A night of cheap thrills wouldn't be worth it to me if I thought I might have helped fuck up a marriage, or marriage to be. We have friends who tried to seduce (one sided) a vanilla married couple they had been friends with for ages and it may have destroyed that marriage. Yes they were having problems prior, and I think we all know what adding swinging to a non-solid marriage can do.

The groom is ultimately responsible and bares most of the blame, but as the ‘supplier’ you bear some of the blame as well.

I find the whole espisode very sad.

but as the ‘supplier’ you bear some of the blame as well.

Your right, McDonalds should not make their coffee so damn hot either that you can not hold it between your legs while driving.

Your right, McDonalds should not make their coffee so damn hot either that you can not hold it between your legs while driving.

Sorry if I don't find exploiting peoples weaknesses a good thing for cheap thrills.

As you stated, "The groom is ultimately responsible ." He was a grown man getting married so I would believe that he is capable of making his own decesions in life. Including the one he made that night.

No reason to look anywhere else to try to lay blame. If he could not make that decesion then he should not be making the decesion to get married.

Where does weakness come into play here?

I was under the impression that most, if not all, bachelor parties were like that.

You should see the photos from my husband's party. We weren't swingers then, but I didn't bat an eye at the red-lipsticked chic with her mouth around his (very) hard cock.

...and that was an uncompromising photo compared to the rest. :lol:

Interesting thread. Do most swingers feel that all is fair until after the wedding? The zeal with which most here express their distain for "cheaters" and subsequent unwillingness to play with same seems a tad in conflict with the responses to this story that I've seen so far (except for Chicup.) Or do most swingers feel that the Bachelor Party is a special case neutral territory and presents a get out of jail free card for those involved and is somehow expected behavior? We of course don't know whether the groom to be had permission from his intended or not. But like Chicup, I don't see how all responsibility lies with just the guy. If your belief is that a Bachelor Party is a totally different situation, then how can you hold the guy responsible either? I don't get it. :confused:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
.....We of course don't know whether the groom to be had permission from his intended or not.....

Exactly!

If he didn't, he should have said no.

It wasn't like Mrs Naughty "slipped him a Mickey", he was a ready and willing participant.

In Fact, he was the one who suggested, more than once, taking it to the next level (above flirting).

Good lord, this was suppose to be a story about a hot adventure, not be disected and analyized to death by those who want to read more into it than what it was, a good time.

Right! Consenting adults had a good time and to find fault in it would mean someone would have to do a great deal of assuming about the people involved.

Since I was not there I do not feel qualified to do any assuming.

Glad all involved had a good time. That is what this is all about.

When Laura and I get married, Mr. and Mrs. Naughty are invited! :lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
....When Laura and I get married, Mr. and Mrs. Naughty are invited! :lol:

:lol:

Thanks Vegas! ;)

We agree everyone is responsible for their own actions, but supporting it and encouraging it is the same as encouraging the guys that come here to go ahead and "swing" when their wife doesn't know. His wife to be likely had no idea he was having sex. That makes him a cheater. On the other hand, there was probably a lot of alchohol, and some guy has a sexy woman on him hot and heavy....He may be truely sorry that he let himself do that: Unfortunately that in itself may destroy his new marraige as we all know how guilt can make people act. Hope his new wife doesn't have to suffer for this.

I was under the impression that most, if not all, bachelor parties were like that.

You should see the photos from my husband's party. We weren't swingers then, but I didn't bat an eye at the red-lipsticked chic with her mouth around his (very) hard cock.

No. They aren't and your hubby to be hopefully knew you well enough to know you'd be ok with that.....Makes a big difference.

Personally either of us would have called the wedding off, and if the photos were seen after the fact (especially had the other one not come clean and just let the evidence come out on it's own): The divorce courts would have gotten more money.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
....His wife to be likely had no idea he was having sex....

Enough said.

You don't know if she did or not. So you can stop jumping to conclusions and the finger pointing and move on.

Maybe next time we decide to tell of an adventure we will run it through the morality police to see if it is accteptable to everyone.

To those of you who enjoyed our story; you're welcome :) .

To those who didn't; You know what they say: "You can't make everyone happy all of the time" :)

Continue with your rants........

I took the Naughtys story for what it was...a story. I didn't pass judgement on them. Since when has this become the conservative right wing Swingers Board? Take a chill people....Take the story in the nature that it was meant - to entertain us and for the Naughtys to share one of their sexcapades with us. GEEZ ya'll lighten up......

Jenn

Enough said.

You don't know if she did or not. So you can stop jumping to conclusions and the finger pointing and move on.

No finger pointing intended.....If she knew, good for everyone. If she didn't, shame on him for cheating. Just stating our opinion. :)

Not to throw water on everyone, but is seducing a bridegroom right before his wedding a great thing to do?

I guess I (Mr. T&P) would think of it as this:

Would you play with a married man if you knew his wife didn't know about it? If not, why would you play with a groom if you knew his fiance didn't know about it?

We're newbies here (we haven't had our first swinging experience yet), but the wife and I agree that if we ever swing with a single person (single = one) we want to make sure they aren't doing this behind their partner's back.

You were o.k. with this, and you weren't swingers?? Back when we were first married I would have been pissed!!

Reciently my views have changed and I say " You are a bigger woman than I Vespertine." :bowing: Mrs.101

Exactly!

If he didn't, he should have said no.

It wasn't like Mrs Naughty "slipped him a Mickey", he was a ready and willing participant.

In Fact, he was the one who suggested, more than once, taking it to the next level (above flirting).

Granted. But (like jcb eludes to) given the outpouring of scorn :nono: directed at people that come to this forum hoping to "swing" possibly without their s/o's knowledge, and given the fact that the screening process to exclude cheaters seems so maticulous with couples here in most situations - it just surprises me that you would be so cavalier about knowing whether he had permission or not. But maybe you guys don't subscribe to my perceived consensus of the other regular posters here. Different people have different rules. Maybe my perception of the consensus is incorrect.

Maybe next time we decide to tell of an adventure we will run it through the morality police to see if it is accteptable to everyone..

I'm not intending to pass judgement. I'm just trying to understand. I did enjoy the story. I'll shut up now. :)

I have noticed over the past several months, that there are a lot of people here in this forum that come here to "flame" others. Since this post wasn't in the Advise on Life or Political Discussion board, there was no good reason to denigrate the author. If y'all (flame throwers) are just getting your kicks by disparaging others, I suggest that you find someplace else to do it.

By the way, I reaaly enjoyed the story!!!

You were o.k. with this, and you weren't swingers?? Back when we were first married I would have been pissed!!

I guess that's why I make a good swinger-wife. ;)

I was Ok with this because we weren't married yet (so I wouldn't really consider that cheating) and also because I don't view physical intimacy as betraying to me. Emotional intimacy is another story.... That would bother me to no end.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I just got home from a night on the town with friends & got to see all this. :rolleyes:

The story was edited for time so I will insert something Mr. Naughty left out. At no time did I proposition HIM.

So think what you may, but you weren't there, & cannot judge me. ;)

Mrs naughty and her soon to be fuck toy went out on the back deck and began to kiss and fondle each other. She carressed his cock until it started to become hard. While he sat in a chair Mrs naughty pulled out his cock and began to give him a blow job. Meanwhile all the guys at the party were wondering what they were doing out there and kept interrupting so they locked the door. At this point point Mrs naughty straddled him, slid her bikini bottom to the side and slipped his thick cock into her now wet pussy and began to ride him until she reached orgasm .

She said it didn't take very long because she was turned on, not only by his cock, but the naughtieness of what she was doing.

Rather I feel it's right or wrong 24hrs before it's a legal marriage is not going to change any minds on here; so I will point out one other surprising event.

There's no mention in the OP or follow-ups about condoms or such.

Here's a complete stranger who; if you think he's totally responsible for his actions, apparently didn't think fucking a stranger was wrong. How many other strangers could he have been with in the last couple weeks-unprotected?

So how do you know he was disease free-or how did he know you were? I've seen so many previous posts about only playing condom free with people you really know & trust-can someone clarify why it doesn't seem to have even been questioned when it's this particular set of players? Btw, I am assuming(wrongly?) that if only a bikini was worn there's not much place to keep condoms.

I am not the morality police but damn, why is it ok for some folks to make questionable decisions & get a high 5 but then I read negative/judgemental posts about others that decide to do similar things?? :nono:

I think for some of us, especially myself; it just seems like a double standard and could be confusing to new swingers or posters.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Rather I feel it's right or wrong 24hrs before it's a legal marriageThere's no mention in the OP or follow-ups about condoms or such.

Perhaps you did not read that I am ALWAYS prepared. A condom was supplied by him but thank you for the concern for our well being. ;)

Next, It wasn't 24 hours, but a week before the wedding.

Are you also trying to tell me that I should edit my behaviour so as not to "confuse new swingers"? Pu-leeze. I will leave that for you, as you know so much better than I.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Rather I feel it's right or wrong 24hrs before it's a legal marriage is not going to change any minds on here; so I will point out one other surprising event.

Sorry I left that out. :o:lol:

From now on when we post a story we will be sure to contact you to make sure we cover anything we might have left out that you may missinterpret as offensive or confusing. :)

Perhaps next time we will also video tape it and post for all to see to clear up any confusion on the events that took place. :)

No disrespect, but it is appearing more & more like when you're called to clarify on points that have been brought up on other threads (that recieved negative comments), you get snippy. That just seems to show a certain defensiveness ; maybe because in hindsight it may not have been the most ethical or safe decision?? From my POV, there is a difference between morality & ethics just as there is between safe & risky sex.

Guess double standards are alive & well in the swinging world just as they are in the monogamous world. :rollseyes

Gee, I must have misread a book that was suggested on this site; called Responsible Non-monogamy! head bang

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
No disrespect, but it is appearing more & more like when you're called to clarify on points that have been brought up on other threads (that recieved negative comments), you get snippy. That just seems to show a certain defensiveness

All right you want to know why we're 'snippy'? We didn't realize when we told of our adventure that it would be picked apart like a lesson in swinging. It's not defensiveness, it's plain pissed-off'edness. Apparently what we like.....doesn't work for you. Fine. Just go ahead & 'ignore all posts' from us. That is your right.

We do what we like, you do what you like. That's what makes the world go round.

Am I a bit more pissy than usual? Yes. I am tired of defending our 'cup of tea' if you will.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
No disrespect, but it is appearing more & more like when you're called to clarify on points that have been brought up on other threads (that recieved negative comments), you get snippy. That just seems to show a certain defensiveness ; maybe because in hindsight it may not have been the most ethical or safe decision?? From my POV, there is a difference between morality & ethics just as there is between safe & risky sex.

Guess double standards are alive & well in the swinging world just as they are in the monogamous world. :rollseyes

Gee, I must have misread a book that was suggested on this site; called Responsible Non-monogamy! head bang

You're god Damn right we get "snippy'!

Defensiveness?

yes it is, which is sad.

This is suppose to be a board of like minded individuals. It seems more and more it is only "Likeminded" as long as everyone thinks the same way.

We went to a party, Mrs naughty got together with the bachelor, and all of the sudden everyone (or maybe it's just few) is bewildered & confused by this? :confused:

If people are basing their relationship decisions solely on what they read on a message board, they need help, there is nothing we can do for them.

We come here to share what WE consider the "lifestyle", thinking it is an accepting place for all views.

But time and time again we run into folks like you who want to bash us for our decisions. We are who we are and will not change ourselves because some unknown person on the internet disagrees with us. :nono:

If our lifestyle doen't fit into your "pretty little picture" take Mrs Naughty's advice and ignore all future posts. :kissface:

We loved your story, Mr and Mrs Naughty....And, as for all the morality police on this board, are you sure you really want to be here??? It certainly does not sound like you are having much fun.

Perhaps next time we will also video tape it and post for all to see to clear up any confusion on the events that took place. :)

Great idea Naughtys!!! When you do, please send to P.O. Box 555, Birmingham, AL 35055 facelick

Enough said.

Maybe next time we decide to tell of an adventure we will run it through the morality police to see if it is accteptable to everyone.

To those of you who enjoyed our story; you're welcome :) .

To those who didn't; You know what they say: "You can't make everyone happy all of the time" :)

Continue with your rants........

I loved your story, as I always do!!! However I did kinda wince a little at the thought of what the bride to be would be feeling if she found out. :( I can't help it, by nature I am forced to look at all sides of things.

I would sure love to give a bachelor the thrill of a lifetime, as I'm sure MsNaughty did!!! But I would not like to be the groom should the bride find out! Ouch! That is what made this adventure naughty! I think my little wince was because this guy and his girl were not swingers to begin with, but I have had friends that got introduced to swinging in the same way. It depends on how the groom handles the situation, and hopefully no one gets hurt by it all.

Don't be too upset with people posting their reactions, even if they are negative- ie: don't YOU get hurt by what people say because of what you did. You guys ROCK, I adore your adventures, I wish I could be more like you (God, do I!) and I aspire to that, but you gotta let people have their opinions and just take them with a grain of salt. That's just the way it is on a board like this. You just keep being you - but let people have their say too and try not to get offended. You are raising our consciousness! Right or wrong (and is there ever anything so cut and dry? "NO!") you have a right to be here and to say what you want. As long as we all learn, "it's all good..."

We love you Naughties!!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Don't worry, we're not going anywhere. ;)

Glad those of you who enjoyed it, enjoyed it, that was the intent. :)

Here's a complete stranger who; if you think he's totally responsible for his actions, apparently didn't think fucking a stranger was wrong. How many other strangers could he have been with in the last couple weeks-unprotected?

So how do you know he was disease free-or how did he know you were? I've seen so many previous posts about only playing condom free with people you really know & trust-can someone clarify why it doesn't seem to have even been questioned when it's this particular set of players? Btw, I am assuming(wrongly?) that if only a bikini was worn there's not much place to keep condoms.

You've got to be KIDDING!!

I don't think it's ANYONE's business if Mrs. Naughty uses a condom or not. It is her choice, her vagina and she shouldn't be preached to about it.

As the Naughtys previously pointed out, their thread was not posted in the Situation Help forum. They were not seeking advice about their adventure, or asking for pointers on how they could have improved their encounter. They were sharing their adventure.

If their story didn't appeal to you, simply click the back button and move on to other threads.

BTW, I read in your SLS profile that you and your husband have an open marriage. I'm sure you and your husband have a contract, signed by a notary, for you to present to your potential playmates so they're positive you have permission from your husband to play alone. Or maybe you do interviews?? You also wrote that you will not play with married men who are cheating. Do you require an interview with your potential's wives or permission in writing? I'm sure you believe that your potentials are not capable of taking responsibility for their own actions, right?

Just you know, you failed to mention that condoms are a must in your SLS add. You do say that "I'm d/d free and safe". Good to know you say you are STD free and can't get pregnant... but it really doesn't specify that you require condoms. Might want to clarify that. It's a bit confusing.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion but you seem to encourage unsolicited advice. :)

First of all Mrs Naughties post are great. Second no one should be judging others. It would be very easy to judge each and everyone that is reading the posts or swinging for that matter.

Also how do we know that the bride did not have a little fling also?

For all anyone knows she told him to go out and have a good time; it's practically expected in our society these days.

What I don't understand is why some people felt compelled to turn a fun little thread into something else entirely. There's a world of difference between someone having an impromptu fling before tying the knot and a married guy lying about his status and making a career out of cheating on his wife. Everything is not black and white in this world and I truly feel sorry for those of you who cannot see the shades of gray all around us.

Honestly, it's things like this that make it not so much fun to come around here anymore. Too much nitpicking for my taste....

-B

Mr&Mrs Naughty.....I enjoyed reading your encounter very much. There seem to be many of us that look forward to your posts :kissface:

Brett (and Tammy)

Im all for that! :claps:

But that's the thing about it...called to clarify? It's a story. They don't owe any of us a clarification. You don't really know them, and I'm assuming you don't know the man involved, so you are in no way directly affected by their decisions, so why give them a hard time with it? We all have our own rules and that's fine for each of us to decide for ourselves. There would be many who would "call" you (and me) out on the ethics and morality of swinging...or even talking about it or considering it.

I enjoyed the story too, Naughties...

Pepper

First, if you want to just post your story, there is a stories section. This was in a discussion forum and unless discussion only means high-fives for everyone, then it was open for discussion and that includes things that people may not agree with.

For all anyone knows she told him to go out and have a good time; it's practically expected in our society these days.

My wife and I were not swingers when we got married, and we had already been together 7 years at that point. There is a trust you like to have in marriage, and I think all marriages that are meant to last have it. While strippers are common at bachelor parties, not many people would approve/condone/accept their soon to be spouse having sex with a random stranger just prior to that marriage. Mrs Chicup would have most likely forgiven me if I had, eventually, but perhaps not, her feelings on cheating are very strong. Likewise if I found out she fucked some random guy, and mind you this is YEARS before we even talked about swinging, I would have called off the marriage. If you read the cheating thread here I’m sure you will find out that sort of thinking is not uncommon even among swingers.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Not agreeing is one thing, thats fine, we see things differently. But to hear about the poor groom and whose to blame and exploiting weaknesses etc....

Blame?

That would insinuate we believe we did something wrong.

Weakness?

None to speak of. Two horny consenting adults had sex. I know...the atrocity of it all, What is this world coming to?

And if the whole situation makes you so sad it makes me wonder why you are spending so much time here.

Just a warning to those who found this thread offensive:

You may want to avoid the next adventure where Mrs naughty sneaks through the bedroom window of a married man's house and has unprotected sex with him while his hife wife cooks dinner for their kids in the kitchen. :lol:

Once again, Chicup...

You are failing to realize that you have no understanding of the Naughty's situation. You were not there. You do not know the individuals involved. For all we know, like Brad said, the bachelor's wife told him to go out and have a good time. That bachelor's wife could have been like I was regarding my husband's bachelor party (when we were not swingers)- She was cool with it.

You cannot assume you know the particulars of a situation.

And as moderators for this board, I can say Brad and I have read the "Cheating Threads", if not all the threads. Our posts were to remind everyone to please lighten up and stop passing judgement, it is becoming habit on this board that is really unbecoming.

Once again, Chicup...

You are failing to realize that you have no understanding of the Naughty's situation. You were not there. You do not know the individuals involved. For all we know, like Brad said, the bachelor's wife told him to go out and have a good time. That bachelor's wife could have been like I was regarding my husband's bachelor party (when we were not swingers)- She was cool with it.

You cannot assume you know the particulars of a situation.

And as moderators for this board, I can say Brad and I have read the "Cheating Threads", if not all the threads. Our posts were to remind everyone to please lighten up and stop passing judgement, it is becoming habit on this board that is really unbecoming.

Shrug, sorry I had an opinion besides 'way to go!'.

• Like 1

If reading this board teaches anyone anything it should be that even in the swinging world there are all degrees of what people think is right and wrong.

I'm sure that the Naughties knew there would be those who looked at what they did as bad, as well as those that looked at it as a cool adventure.

Whether you agree with their adventure or not...it was THEIR adventure. They were nice enough to share it with us, something they did not have to do.

Is what they did a moral issues? For some yes, for other's no.

For us personally we strive not to play with those who are married without their SO's knowledge. This is not due to any moral issues on our part, more so that we just don't want an irrate person beating on our door, it would put a damper on the fun we had :) .

We are not here to police anyone's life, actions or moral ethics.

If you have a problem with a post that anyone makes, state your opinion then move on. People are going to do what they want to do and no one has the right to say it was right or wrong as that is a personal decision.

We are NOT all going to agree with every post made here, but we CAN discuss it without flaming.

Teresa

I'm sure that the Naughties knew there would be those who looked at what they did as bad, as well as those that looked at it as a cool adventure.

Good point, Considering we got beat up for our posting about finally letting a guy fuck her after he'd been begging for months (Pity fuck=BAD!!). I would think the Naughties would have known they were opening themselves up for attack with this story. I wouldn't want my wife to fuck a groom but I'm not going to judge-it was a hot story. I think the condom issue was way too preachy. Just my $.02

Incidently, has anyone here read the posts by Pelagic Argosy? They have got to be the raunchiest couple who've posted here by far and I haven't seen near the number of attacks on them as other couples who are much tamer.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

TNT & De and Ci hit it right on the money.

As I was hammering out this thread the thought occured to me that some would preach the evilness of our ways and even some of the most tride and true members would think badly.

I paused as I stared at the screen wrestling with the idea, should I make him just a generic dude, or the bachelor. I also asked Mrs Naughty for her input as she saw me sitting at the computer staring into what appeared to be some sort of abyss.

So I said fuck it, that is how it went down, that is how it happened. Why sugar coat it or twist it around.

If they disagree then they disagree, but it is the truth and it was one of our real experiences.

The disagreement part was expected to some level, but the Judging we received from some who must think they know more about this dude than we did, or at least his relationship was off the charts.

For you see, those who judged us formed opinions from what facts? How do they know his fiance didn't know, how do they know they aren't a little freaky themselves.

They don't know, but made assumptions to lead to conclusions that would, in their mind, support why we what we did was so wrong.

BTW,

We know many here enjoyed our adventure and thanks for your support, both in thread and through PMs. :kissface: