Guest Unregistered

Can you swing and be overweight?

Guest ncdragonpair

Swinging is about being attracted enough to someone to have some sort of relations, so of course. It's not much different from getting a guy or gal to have fun with, you just already have one to work with. It's extra hands and holes. I've always been more attracted to thick gals than thin ones. If a woman is too thin, I am actually turned off. One of the couples we met locally was way too thin, I mean, WAY too thin. If anything else, we didn't mesh well due to that. We still hung out a couple times and visited their home, but we both knew no one was taking off any clothes. Me and my gal are both big, and enjoy big ladies. We're just very particular in our choices, and have complications as well.

rAy

Before reading this I was feeling the same way sort of I am 5'7'/about 200 pounds most of it right in the front from having a baby used to be a size 13 USED TO being the key words. I have a decent ass that moves nicely when on all fours, thick thighs, a sexy smile and nipples that begged to be sucked. Now while I have my favorite features and am very proud of certain assets I am very self concious at first about my size. Once I am confortable however I am very confident but was a little worried that my size would stop any chance of anything happening but hearing everything you all have to say I feel great thank you all

I have weighed 190 and felt like the sexiest thing on earth - and I have weighed 120 and felt like crap - it's all about how you vew yourself at that time in your life... you can feel sexy or crappy - and it all shows in your attitude and stature...

You go girl !!

I really want to get into this lifestyle with my boyfriend, but I am fat (5'11", 190 lbs.) He's bigger than me, but hey, he's a guy.

How do you feel about such a large woman trying to swing? Will I be ridiculed at parties? I feel sexy and confident, but god knows some people would vomit if they saw me naked! Is it rude for a fat woman to attend because of this?

Hello dont be so hard on yourself noone is perfect and diffrent people look for diffrent things. I know that my wife and i dont look for ken and barbie, alot of our fun times have been with couples that have some extra weight and there is nothing wrong with that. So my point of view on your question would be go for it. why not right if they dont like what they see they dont have to approach you you guys now do they. good luck twstedlvrs

facelick

Actually, yes, you can swing and be overweight... You my Dear are NOT obese... curvy yes, obese, no... I am a BBW, and I do get both men and women wanting me, and from what I am FINALLY learning, self-confidence and acceptance of your body is a HUGE turn on for [people, as well as your personality. Smile, talk, be yourself, don't fidget (Boy, I am good at giving advice, I should listen to it myself! lol)... I would give my right arm to weigh 190 pounds and be tall.... Oh well, i am who I am, and if people are shallow enough to not want you because you have very nice curves, than the hell with them, their loss.. even though everyone is entitled to what they find attractive and want, being judgemental is not nice...

Keep your chin up Honey, you will be fine, and if you are ever in my area, look us up!!!

Sweetness :)

My wife and I are both plump.

We have great sex, and we both GIVE great sex. As someone else mentioned earlier. It's all bout attitude. If you feel sexy you ARE sexy. Our lifestyle is about openness and honesty. You can't waist time worrying about how you think you look. Just be yourself, that's what I find sexy in a woman.

And yes. Bones are for dogs. I prefer a soft, round woman facelick .

-Jim

I'm a BBW, and for the record, i don't think 190 constitutes a BBW. I never lack for play partners at the house parties we go to. Most of the time, i'm worn out and don't get around to all the guys (or girls) that i want to be with.

This is a subject that really hits HOME ....

5'11" and 190lbs ?? there are many more woman that would die to be in your weight height category.

My Sweets is a "Big Chick" (her words not mine) 5'4" and over 250lbs .. VERY beautiful ... I always tried telling her that but it wasn't until she started hearing that from other men, and now that we are swinging and I LOVE to see her with another man, she loves being the center of it all.

We are finding there are a lot of men that don't see her weight, she's hates the way her tummy looks but but none of us guys are staring at her stomach, her face, her smile, her eyes, her breasts, compliment the rest of her body and she is by far the HOTTEST woman I know (of course I am partial)

The one thing I love the most about the swinging lifestyle is seeing her excited, smiling and enjoying herself.

I know of bigger women who have had similar experiences, there are enough guys out there like me that LOVE all sizes. It's not all about your weight.

Enjoy yourself it will be FUN . . . :D

I hope I did this right, my first response, and yes, I'm a larger girl myself, and always wondered about this.

My response-

THIS is one of the HOTTEST( mental hot ), and ENDEARING thing thatI have ever read! A REAL TESTAMENT to you, your wife and your relationship! I commend you! It's so true that most of the pleasure comes from what's going on between the ears!

You know the two hottest women I had the chance to play with were both BBW. One is currently an interest in me and she's a stripper who had four kids and her tummy is definatly sagging around; one couple is truly BBW but is the sexiest, most demanding, and most bawdy woman I ever met. We fucked for an hour or so because it was so hot and intense and I thought she was incredible.

Bren would be in the category of BBW and I think she is the sexiest person I ever met. But what I think is a real turn on is not so much if you are the "ideal" model woman slim and cute (I've had the chance to play with a couple of women in that ideal) but how comfortable are they in their own skin. Being sexy is more attitude and confidence and not so much of what the old shell looks like. Now I do have limits and there are some women who would never get close to me or Brenda at all because they are just plain gross to us. Others are absolutely incredible and we'd love to play in a heartbeat. It depends on the person.

Ed

(EdNBrenda)

Darlin'... At 5'11" and 190, I wouldn't think you were "fat"... curvy and sensuous, probably...

I agree with Dynamar, I am 5'7 and 195-200 and Im not fat, a little thicker than Id like to be.

Even though we are new, we've noticed there are all sizes and colors.....so dont worry too much.

Both Mr. intuition and I have put on more weight than we're comfortable with over the past year or so, and to be honest, it's one of the reasons we're not swinging right now. I know. We have some self-image issues. :rolleyes: I'm not in the BBW category, and I tend to carry weight really well. Even though I'm about 20 lbs heavier right now than I'd like to be, I still tend to look proportionate. Even so, we're uncomfortable with the way we look right now. We really enjoy it when we eat right and work out regularly, but life right now is not conducive to keeping up the standard of healthy living that we've grown accustomed to.

I'm sure we could swing right now if we wanted to; we're still attractive. But our greatest impediment seems to be our discomfort with ourselves. When you don't find yourself sexy, it's a turn-off to others. And vice versa.

We may not be politically correct on this issue, but when it comes to physical encounters, we prefer relatively lean bodies, especially on women.

I'm sure we could swing right now if we wanted to; we're still attractive. But our greatest impediment seems to be our discomfort with ourselves. When you don't find yourself sexy, it's a turn-off to others. And vice versa.

Yes. There are overweight people who we regard as physically attractive. But, if a person dresses and behaves like they want to hide from the world, we are not likely to be physically attracted.

In fact, we would apply the same criteria to any person with average body proportions who exhibited a body dysmorphic disorder. If you want the room to be dark, and you want to keep your clothes on - you're probably not sexy in our minds.

We may not be politically correct on this issue, but when it comes to physical encounters, we prefer relatively lean bodies, especially on women

You are right, you are not being politically correct, but who cares? You are attracted to who and what body type you are attracted to. As a BBW I understand that some people will not be attracted to me, but that is cool, there are enough people that are. There is no reason that anyone has to play with someone they don't find attractive. If big, skinny, short, tall, black, white, purple or whatever is not your cup of tea there is no reason to force yourself to go there.

Both Mr. intuition and I have put on more weight than we're comfortable with over the past year or so, and to be honest, it's one of the reasons we're not swinging right now. I know. We have some self-image issues. :rolleyes: I'm not in the BBW category, and I tend to carry weight really well. Even though I'm about 20 lbs heavier right now than I'd like to be, I still tend to look proportionate. Even so, we're uncomfortable with the way we look right now. We really enjoy it when we eat right and work out regularly, but life right now is not conducive to keeping up the standard of healthy living that we've grown accustomed to.

We were in almost exactly this spot last year at this time. It seems everyone has a different definition of fat on this board, but to us, we were fat and unattractive, and thats all that matters.

Finding the energy to do the exercise can be hard, for the Mrs. its been a lot easier this year since she is at home, but lately for me the last thing I want to do after getting home from work is lift heavy things (and getting up at 5am to do it in the morning isn't very appealing either). That being said the weight part can still be taken care of without a whole lot of effort. Its all energy in vrs energy out. You might still not be eating as healthy as you should but eat less and the weight WILL come off.

Instead of my former usual 2 burgers and a coke from fast food places I'll do a grilled chicken and an iced tea from the same place. Cuts the calories in half. Subway may talk about being healthy but unless you are eating an all veggie without any mayo don't count on it. So instead of my usual 12 inch I'll do a 6". Amazingly I didn't starve and I dropped 4" off the waist to the point where some women I know told me 'You look good now, but don't lose any more weight or you will look too skinny'. One important thing is to count calories for your size, take what the sites say is healthy, and then take more off. The reason I say this is the 'diet' sites said I should be eating a minium of about 2400 calories a day to loose weight. When I worked out how much food that was I knew it would get me no where so I went down to 1800 a day. I had no negative side effects, was less tired, and managed to lose 15 lbs between August and October. Based on all my research into atkins and other diets, I've concluded the problem is no one really has a clue what 'good nutrition' really is, and no diets really take into account differences in individual physiology. Scales like the BMI are almost TOTALLY worthless for anyone who isn't in a coma. You need to play around, using the diets and numbers as a base, but not a bibel.

The last thing is to CONSTANTLY monitor your weight. Natural fluctuations are normal, but you soon get a feel for it and know when you gained a pound or two and should re-assess your eating habits. What most people do is they don't want to 'look' and by the time they do its up 10 lbs which seems a lot more demoralizing than 2 pounds.

This month I was up about 5lbs after a vacation and a couple of bad weeks prior. Just by watching what I ate for the last two weeks I've lost 3 of those pounds, and should be in line to lose the other two soon enough.

So in conclusion you CAN loose the weight if you want to, even on a busy schedule, it just takes a little research into what you are eating and a desire to see it through.

Now if someone can figure out a way to keep me motivated on the exercise end of it, let me know :D

Finding the energy to do the exercise can be hard, for the Mrs. its been a lot easier this year since she is at home, but lately for me the last thing I want to do after getting home from work is lift heavy things (and getting up at 5am to do it in the morning isn't very appealing either). That being said the weight part can still be taken care of without a whole lot of effort. Its all energy in vrs energy out. You might still not be eating as healthy as you should but eat less and the weight WILL come off.

Very true. You could get 100%l of your calories out of a pizza box and a whiskey bottle, but you can still lose weight if you don't over consume.

Instead of my former usual 2 burgers and a coke from fast food places I'll do a grilled chicken and an iced tea from the same place. Cuts the calories in half. Subway may talk about being healthy but unless you are eating an all veggie without any mayo don't count on it. So instead of my usual 12 inch I'll do a 6". Amazingly I didn't starve and I dropped 4" off the waist to the point where some women I know told me 'You look good now, but don't lose any more weight or you will look too skinny'.

Establishing momentum is much harder than maintaining momentum. Sounds like you are off to a good start...

One important thing is to count calories for your size, take what the sites say is healthy, and then take more off. The reason I say this is the 'diet' sites said I should be eating a minium of about 2400 calories a day to loose weight. When I worked out how much food that was I knew it would get me no where so I went down to 1800 a day. I had no negative side effects, was less tired, and managed to lose 15 lbs between August and October. Based on all my research into atkins and other diets, I've concluded the problem is no one really has a clue what 'good nutrition' really is, and no diets really take into account differences in individual physiology. Scales like the BMI are almost TOTALLY worthless for anyone who isn't in a coma. You need to play around, using the diets and numbers as a base, but not a bibel.

We agree that personal physiology plays a role in determining optimum caloric intake. But, you did not mention a crucial factor - as one increases their lean body mass, their body burns additional calories. And the best way to increase lean body mass is to build muscle through strength/resistance training. When you cut calories without increasing your physical activity or muscle mass, you send your body into a preservation (starvation) mode and your metabolism actually slows - defeating the purpose of consuming fewer calories.

The last thing is to CONSTANTLY monitor your weight. Natural fluctuations are normal, but you soon get a feel for it and know when you gained a pound or two and should re-assess your eating habits. What most people do is they don't want to 'look' and by the time they do its up 10 lbs which seems a lot more demoralizing than 2 pounds.

Absolutely! Weigh yourself daily, and track the way your clothing fits. And take immediate action when things move in the wrong direction.

This month I was up about 5lbs after a vacation and a couple of bad weeks prior. Just by watching what I ate for the last two weeks I've lost 3 of those pounds, and should be in line to lose the other two soon enough.

Excellent!

So in conclusion you CAN loose the weight if you want to, even on a busy schedule, it just takes a little research into what you are eating and a desire to see it through.

Now if someone can figure out a way to keep me motivated on the exercise end of it, let me know

What has worked for us in the past: Devote an occasional vacation towards a stay at a fitness resort (we have been to Canyon Ranch in Tuscon a couple of times.) Hire a personal trainer at a local fitness center (having an appointment motivates you to show up, and work harder than you otherwise might). Invest in some home fitness equipment - we have dumbells and a treadmill in the master bathroom. Get in the habit of doing pushups and crunches at random times while at home. Start with 5-10 pushups, and concentrate on perfect form. Before you know it, you will be doing sets of 50 - and the added muslce mass will have boosted your metabolism significantly.

Be motivated by vanity, health, sex, whatever...it doesn't matter - just do it!

We agree that personal physiology plays a role in determining optimum caloric intake. But, you did not mention a crucial factor - as one increases their lean body mass, their body burns additional calories. And the best way to increase lean body mass is to build muscle through strength/resistance training. When you cut calories without increasing your physical activity or muscle mass, you send your body into a preservation (starvation) mode and your metabolism actually slows - defeating the purpose of consuming fewer calories.

True enough, and weight lifting has been a HUGE help to Mrs. Chicup. I think the key though for staying out of starvation mode if you are not doing the exercise is increasing how often you eat a day. The same total calories over 6 meals is better than 3.

What has worked for us in the past: Devote an occasional vacation towards a stay at a fitness resort (we have been to Canyon Ranch in Tuscon a couple of times.) Hire a personal trainer at a local fitness center (having an appointment motivates you to show up, and work harder than you otherwise might). Invest in some home fitness equipment - we have dumbells and a treadmill in the master bathroom. Get in the habit of doing pushups and crunches at random times while at home. Start with 5-10 pushups, and concentrate on perfect form. Before you know it, you will be doing sets of 50 - and the added muslce mass will have boosted your metabolism significantly.

Be motivated by vanity, health, sex, whatever...it doesn't matter - just do it!

My main motivator for exercise has always been sex. This has been true since I was a teen so as that need has been met my motivation goes down. I have a body type that can hold a lot of muscle if I were to use it, I just need to find that motivator. Swinging has helped, but once I got into 'swinging' shape my motivation waned again. Now if I were to be denied for the next six months I'm sure I could look like Mr. 2j ;) I did tell the Mrs. that I'd be starting up again, which is good for her too since her normal lately is mon-friday, with me going again she will add sat to that.

Oh well I'm looking at my weightlifting gloves and I have those bowflex adjustable weights in the basement with a bench (and those are very nice weights btw) so I know what to do :cool:

I really want to get into this lifestyle with my boyfriend, but I am fat (5'11", 190 lbs.) He's bigger than me, but hey, he's a guy.

How do you feel about such a large woman trying to swing? Will I be ridiculed at parties? I feel sexy and confident, but god knows some people would vomit if they saw me naked! Is it rude for a fat woman to attend because of this?

My SO and I agree that you're not fat. Frankly your build sounds incredible. Your stature would definitely turn our heads and get our attention!

I'm so happy that some people stay model thin. *claps hands* Round of applause to you.

I happen to think that turning a thread that was written by an overweight woman into a fitness thread shows a lack of respect. Many women struggle with their weight (even those who are not overweight) and it feels like you are mocking them.

Just my point of view.

I'm so happy that some people stay model thin. *claps hands* Round of applause to you.

I happen to think that turning a thread that was written by an overweight woman into a fitness thread shows a lack of respect. Many women struggle with their weight (even those who are not overweight) and it feels like you are mocking them.

Just my point of view.

This is a very old and now 'dead' thread. It was revived and a current member is unhappy with how they look, being we were there before I gave advice on how to change it based on personal experience. We have to work on our weight every day to maintain and it is hard, but it is also doable.

I refuse to walk on pins and needles around every thread that involves weight because some people are oversensitive.

If you can explain how some diet and exercise tips is ‘mocking’ I’d love to hear it.

First things first...girl, 190 lbs and 5'11" I bet you are looking good and not overweight at all. Sometimes self image is the hardest to conquer. My advice, go, have fun, hold your head up high, carry yourself with pride, and watch the men flock to you. I know they will. :D

Secondly,

Just my point of view.

I don't think anyone here is trying to "mock" anyone. I do believe nearly all, if not everyone here replied with a similiar form of "its not fat, its attractive." Or perhaps I misread. Feel free to correct me if I did misread ALL those posts.

As far as bringing up fitness in an overweight thread, where better to address fitness. If we were all "model thin" fitness would not be something people did, because it would be unnecessary. I respectfully disagree. I believe that each and every person here addressed fitness in a way that was respectful and kind. I didn't think they were saying "you're fat, go on a diet, lose weight" I believe they were saying, "First, be happy with yourself. Noone is perfect, we aren't. However, If you are unhappy, then there are some things you can do to change it. Here are some pointers." It seemed like their comments were based on their concern for other people. They focused on advising the person to realize noone is perfect, be happy in yourself.

Again maybe I am wrong, but that's how I took it. Just my two cents worth though.

Ok, just read Chiccup's post, and feeling a little sheepish. I would have sworn the date on the first post said 2006. Evidently I do misread :rolleyes: But I still stand behind what I said earlier LOL...

Boy, I need to get my glasses/contacts checked. :D

I know this is now a dead thread but I would like to put in my 2 cents. I dated a model from NY about 5 years ago. She was not famous but did have some pictures in a few of the major mags. She was by most standards physically perfect. I lived in Dallas at the time and would fly to NY every weekend to see her. After a few months I really started to get tired of her. First, sex was really boring. She was so into herself that her focus was always her. My wife is beautiful but after our child, no one is going to be banging our door down to put her in cosmo. My wife is the best sex I have ever had. She is not perfectly physically fit but she is VERY confident in bed. If she wants to do something to me or have something done to her she does it. If I would have spent the rest of my life with Evelyn, my sex life would have been miserable. All my friends could not understand how I could break up with someone like that. But I did, and now my life is amazing.

In short, confidence is the key. Yes Evelyn was hot but I would take 1hr with my wife any day over her.

three words bbw==bodacious bedroom warriors lol..... never let weight get you down. being 5ft 5 and anywhere from 190 to 210 myself i have been called fat been called obese but one thing stands out.i never lack for playmates. as many have pointed out its all in how you carry yourself.everyones taste run different and that will never change....and god knows theres enough varietys out there for everyone to have their slice.and yes some do like the larger size and some don,t to each their own take care and relax and have fun