Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Seduction of the Maintenance Man.......

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I must add what I thought was the best part:

He told her that one of his friends wanted to see a naked picture of her.

She told the him that he (the maintenance man) could have as many naked pictures of her as he wanted as long as he was in them :hahaha:

Arrrrggggh!

Mrs. N.! :sad:

This is killing me to read.

M.D.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

okay....

saw him again at the same intersection!!! :hahaha::D

He saw ME this time & honked! I just about wet my seats when I realized he noticed me!

Tomorrow I plan on giving him a call & see what he's doing for lunch-if nothing, I meet him wearing a skirt with no panties & lots of cleavage showing!

Tomorrow I plan on giving him a call & see what he's doing for lunch-if nothing, I meet him wearing a skirt with no panties & lots of cleavage showing!

You're so bad... you're good! ;) Good luck!

It is detail such as this that keeps this interesting. Please, Mrs. Naughty, don't hold any details back. I really do look forward to tomorrow afternoon, when we can see the result of your planning. Have fun.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the Naughties are an inspiration to many!

Mr. Funk

Looking forward to my next lunch date with the Mrs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the Naughties are an inspiration to many!

Mr. Funk

I agree, Mrs. Naughtie's posts have convinced Muffy that making a play for the "Coffee Guy" might be possible. I won't detail the situation here, it might derail the Naughties' most excellent thread, other than to say the potential corruption of a seemingly vanilla aqaintance has a thrill all it's own. Do keep us posted Mrs. N, this is much better than any daytime soap! soapbox :claps:

Chip

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Not to leave everyone hangining from Mrs Naughties last update........

The Maintenance man was not available for lunch :sad: but they (Mrs Naughty & him) are trying to work something out for next week..... facelick

Mr. Funk

I agree, Mrs. Naughtie's posts have convinced Muffy that making a play for the "Coffee Guy" might be possible. I won't detail the situation here, it might derail the Naughties' most excellent thread, other than to say the potential corruption of a seemingly vanilla aqaintance has a thrill all it's own. Do keep us posted Mrs. N, this is much better than any daytime soap! soapbox :claps:

Chip

Dito

Same here, with a vanilla friend of ours! I don't think I would have dared without following this thread!

Mrs. Naughty,

Do you actually think your masterfully cool and calculated web of enticement is going to succeed with the maintenance man. . You have to realize that most moral and ethical single vanilla men can resist just about anything, that is, except, well , "temptation". Especially, temptation from an intelligent and attractive young lady.

I think you're giving us all very good educational lesson - and that is:

"To pick the fruit of the tree, You have to go out on a limb"

We are all anxiously waiting to learn of the next episode of "The Conquest of Everest" ( is Everest his name?) and then "My Summer Vacation".

Thank you , Thank you, for keeping us so intrigued .

This thread is so cool

We just finished reading this thread and loved it. I work at our local college as the maintenence man. My beautiful wife is a full time student studing to be a lab tec. I wish that I was the "ONE". There are a few guys on staff that my wife thinks are really hot and was joking that she has some ideas as well. She says that maybe we can try to plan some thing too. I hope it works out...

Don't stop. We would love to find out how it works out for you and good luck!!!

Mr. Naughty wrote:

they (Mrs Naughty & him) are trying to work something out for next week.

Is this to be a lunch to get to know him, or is Mrs. Naughty hoping for a "nooner?"

The most exciting thing about y'all's situation is that y'all're plotting it together. Mrs. Alura and I have successfully done this twice, once with my high school sweetheart (at a reunion) and once with a contractor who did remodeling work for the apartment complex she managed. That may be confusing... We did the planning together. We each had sex with our quarries. There were no threesomes. :(

The plotting was far more fun that the "coup," though, and we haven't tried it since. Might be fun with the right person... :) I think I'll mention it tonight in bed...

Keep it up, Mrs. Naughty! I hope you are enjoying the telling as much as we are enjoying the unfolding story!

Mr. Alura

Update??

My lady has played something like this out in her head many times with 2 different men. But unfortunately both are married.

RU

OMG! ::P: I've just read this thread from the start and I've now got a dull aching sensation around the groin area. :rollseyes

I can't wait for the next instalment. The Sexual Life of Catherine M? *throws in the bin* - give me Mrs N and the Maintenance Man any day. ;):lol:

mrs naughty and mr naughty...you guys are awesome....looking forward to the update

You just about creamed your pants??? I'm creaming mine waiting for the inevitable to happen. Good luck and when you do finally get your hands on that man, give him an experience he'll never forget.

In another thread, Mrs Naughty mentioned vacation plans in June and July. I imagine they are at the lake, relaxing, soaking up the sun, and generally living the good life. I certainly hope that is the case anyway! Dang, if I only knew which lake............... :lol::lol:

Chip

Did anything ever happen with this? Its been a long time since we've seen any activity on this topic. Just wondering.

I think they have gone extinct. No post in quite a long time. I wornder what happened to them

Let's all send good vibes their way...

Hopefully, they'll come back just to let us know their doing ok.

No juicy details required.

As I recall.....they spend the summers on a lake :cool: . Probably no internet access.

Brett (and Tammy)

That's how I remember it as well.........

Maybe we all need to pitch in and get them a Wi-Fi hookup. :D

You mean to tell me I just read thru this whole thing with no conclusion!! aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! Woody with nothing to do with it.:( Please give us an update.

Just in case the guy doesn't come through, I happen to know where you can find a substitute, teacher............*wink*

Ya know school should be starting up soon again!!! This is probably the only time ive been excited about that!!! Let us all know he juicy details of that first day back!!

Dam i knew i should have taken that maintenance job in texas 2 yrs ago. Lol if your ever in ohio and need a maintenance man let me know.

What a great thread! I have a woody too, and I'm a girl. LOL! ;)

I have been trying to get into the pants of a cute gym boy for about the last year. He was 21 when I first got a hankering for him, but has since turned 22. Damn shame that he's so old now. The chemistry is unbelievable but I just can't close the deal. It would helped if I looked like Mrs. Naughty of course, but that's WHY I'm going to the gym!

So along with everyone else on this thread, I now await the "happy ending."

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Okay,

I geuss it is time to wrap this up...

Mrs Naughty and the maintenance man were making great progress, which is obvious in the thread. But school ended and so did day to day run-ins.

To best sum it up I think of that country song "Strawberry Wine".

"A few letters and one long distance call, and we drifted apart like leaves in the fall."

Only there were no letters and the calls weren't long distance :lol: .

They talked once or twice to try and make plans, he called one night at like midnight, I think.

But after that..... :(

We are getting ready to move so Mrs Naughty did not return to work this fall so no more contact.

Sorry this didn't end with a mind blowing orgasm, but god knows we tried!! :fun:

As for the waterboy,

He got promoted and no longer is a delivery driver. :(

Mrs Naughty and I were talking the other day and she decided no more bullshit. She sees someone she likes she is going to cut through the crap and tell him what's up. Either he can handle it or not.

She even made up little cards on the computer with her number on it :hahaha: .

God, do I love my Naughty little woman!! facelick

He may not be making water deliveries anymore but I say a personal call is in order to congratulate the Water boy on his promotion and see if you can't get one of your own :)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

The waterboy thread died off because he was married. After Mrs Naughty's propostion to him about some adult fun (That is when she found out he was married) he would try to make sure he delivered when she was home, which he didn't do before. She looked forward to it, as did he (I would assume, since he would call to make sure she was home before stopping by). Nothing happened but a little innocent conversational flirting on delivery day.

But now he is gone. :(

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Well, in all fairness, the new waterboy is pretty cute-but will never be the ORIGINAL waterboy.

I am almost sure last time I saw him that he was offering to be my 'naughty waterboy'!!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Actually, It was just the 'cartoon' effect of the software. But thanks for making me feel like shit, Dbld-consider it a memory. :mad:

Don't worry-I won't have the fucking nerve to post an avatar again. I'll take my ass over to the hotwife forums where they don't treat me like shit.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
Geez Mrs. naughty...From your avatar it looks like you are missing a tooth or two. :confused:

Was that the result of an MFM accident? :eek: Get hit by a water bottle? :sad:

Seems like someone captured the moment pretty well anyway though. :)

Don't spank me...AGAIN! (We really are very glad to have you back contributing to our board.) facelick

Male D

What kind of shit was that?

Could you be any more disrespectful to my wife?

Out of all the shit I have seen written on this board this has got to be the most uncalled for, disrespectful, unprovoked posts I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

I would think an apology is in order, but I don't expect to see one coming.

And if it did it would be hard to believe it would hold much meaning coming from someone that would post such a thing in the first place.

Completely unbelievable! :nono:

I Absolutely didn't mean it that way! I was just making a stupid joke! I Adore your posts...we both do. Please you guys....

I AM SORRY!!! Aw Fuck...Tell ya what...I'll leave the board instead. You think you feel like shit. Well, You Are Wrong. I Am SORRY!

Male D

The waterboy thread died off because he was married. After Mrs Naughty's propostion to him about some adult fun (That is when she found out he was married) he would try to make sure he delivered when she was home, which he didn't do before. She looked forward to it, as did he (I would assume, since he would call to make sure she was home before stopping by). Nothing happened but a little innocent conversational flirting on delivery day.

But now he is gone. :(

Ah, sorry for not keeping up better (it's hard when threads get that long - just shows you how interested everyone was in the outcome - myself included, I'm just bad at keeping up). It was definately fun for all of us to follow along in your potential escapade. I'm sure there are plenty of others who would be happy to "deliver" to Mrs. Naughty in all her pink glory :)