leigh254

single women looked down upon?

Are single women looked down upon in the swinging lifestyle? I just got out of a relationship but I still want to have fun even though I am not attached. :confused:
It's my personal experience (having, a number of years ago, been an active swinger for a year or so as a couple and then breaking up with my partner and attempting to continue on as a single female swinger) that BI single women are covetted in the swinging lifestyle, but that STRAIGHT single women are often ostracized. It was obviously never said to my face, but the feeling I got was that as a single straight woman I had become a threat to the female half of the couples, ergo the male half of the couples were no longer allowed to play with me.

Fortunately, not long after becoming single, I met a wonderful couple where the female half already had plenty of "bi-female exchange only" playmates (female halves of couples) and she was open enough to be comfortable letting her husband play with me (unfortunatley none of the other male halves of the couples who were part of the group were allowed, but they enjoyed watching the one male and myself play while they watched the other females play together :grouphug: )

M&H

Looked down upon?? No way. I feel that being a single female in the lifestyle is one of the greatest positions a person can be in. Especially if you are a bi-sexual female. Remember to be patient and make sure you find a couple that fits your needs, just like you would do if you were searching for a husband. If you are looking for a one night stand, you can find that, if you are looking for a couple that will accept you as a part of their marriage, then you can find that too. I kind of rushed into my first swinging experience with a couple and found that they were looking for someone to come over in the middle of the night and leave before their children woke up in the morning. The second couple that I wound up dating for over two years really accepted me as a part of their family and we still have a great friendship. Be careful of couples that will do the bait and switch, like saying she is bi-sexual in order to get with you but then she doesn't participate very often. Also, if you detect any jealousy from the female half of the relationship or she wants to burden you with her marriage woes, run the other way, quickly. The longer you are in the lifestyle the more signs you will see. Trust your first instincts and remember to have fun!! ;)