SBcpl

OMG -- It's REALLY gonna happen!!!

"A"

I am so sorry for your loss. I just finished reading Woody's post and had to step away from the computer to gather myself. Your story was/is my all-time favorite when I first joined this board, as well as an inspiration and one that my wife and I can only imagine ever happening to us, if ever. Be comforted in knowing that "B" is in a good place now and Woody will always be there for you. God bless.

What an amazing thread. This story from start to now(can't sat finish), has felt like an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing such intimacy. It reinforces why I feel so drawn to the lifestyle and the people in it. Best of luck to you, A.

A, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of B. I'm sure his last year or so was consumed with his love for you and I hope you will take comfort in that. Again, many of us are so sorry for your loss.

A and I thought we would tell you all our news.

We were married on September 6, 2008. We had a small ceremony with family and close friends present to witness our joyful day. We are so happy and so much in love!

We continue to swing and have made more friends than we thought was possible.

We share our lives with one another and with others too, relishing every moment because we both know how fleeting our time here is.

Thank you all for your thoughts on this thread. We are grateful to you all for being here.

Hugs,

A and W