EUcpl

Sex with sister-in-law or brother-in-law

Reading in the different forums you will find out that many of us are fucking in a foursome with sis-in-law or brother-in-law. We think - after discussions - nobody will speak about that. What do you think and have you done it?

Our first full swap was with my wife's sister and her husband. We decided to do it in the same room to help prevent jealousy but it didn't work out that way. He finished with my wife and then came over to where her sister and I were then kinda took over... so I went over and joined my wife and we had a great time. We never talked about it and it never happened again.

Have fucked with him/her? And when yes, in a foursome? If not, is your wife/husband informed about that? Searching in the threads many of you have done it, but nobody wants to talk about it!

This is a story related to me by Angel about her past.

One Saturday afternoon before anyone had children, she, her ex-husband, his two brothers, and their wives got together for a cookout. After eating and drinking they began to play poker. As things go they ended up playing strip poker which led to swapping. Every girl did each brother at some point during the evening. Fortunately for me he could never get over the sight of seeing his wife with his brothers and the event contributed to their eventual divorce.

One night back in the seventies my wife and I were supposed to meet my brother and his wife at a local watering hole. I was the last to arrive because of working late, and by the time I got there the others were on a roll. After a few more drinks, the subject of swinging came up. Now my wife and I were active swingers at the time, but the brother and his wife weren't.

After quite a discussion, they asked if we wanted to swap that night. Since I was the most sober one there, and I asked several times if everyone was sure they wanted to go ahead. They all assured me they did, so I left for a local motel with my sister-in-law, and my wife and brother headed for our place.

Wow, what a night! The sex was awesome, and it brought all of us closer together. We swapped several times after that, and it was always a great time. They divorced several years later, but the swinging was not the reason. The subject of swinging has not come up since he remarried, which is probably just as well. We are still close and have great times when we get together!

We considered it early in our marriage but decided we didn't trust any of my four brothers to keep his mouth shut. We also didn't think any of their wives would be able to handle it.

We never have, and seriously doubt we ever will. There's just no attraction for us on either side.

Besides, no one on either her side or mine would consider it anyway. We're the family freaks on both sides of our families. Of course that's a badge we wear with honor. ;)

Very good question. When me and the Mrs. first started swinging, the only people on her side of the family that knew were her sister and her boyfriend. One day the Mrs. and me were joking around with her sister about swapping. Her sister agreed to bring it up for her boyfriend and they had both agreed to give it a try. All seemed like it would go off since me and my sister-in-law have always been sexually attracted to each other and her boyfriend had mentioned he liked my wife. We had stressed to them quite a bit beforehand to be sure this is what they wanted. Soon after that, they got cold feet and we never hooked up. I know we would have gone through on our end. :D

I think that my husband would consider my younger sister. A lot of it might be because we look almost exactly alike. But I am not sure if I could do it.

Just curious: For those females who said you would have gone through with a husband/boyfriend swap with sister, would you have included bi-play with your sister also? If not, would the "family aspect" of being in a sexual situation with your sister have been an additional turn-on?

P.S. When my wife and I were dating, I was attracted to her older sisters...would have loved to see them together (but didn't dare bring it up). I have always found the fantasy of consensual incest between adults fascinating. Although I realize that this doesn't appeal to most, just wondering if anyone would cross that line if involved in a sexual situation with a sibling since the "I've seen them naked; now how can I look at them at family gatherings" barrier would already have been broken.

For the record, I don't find my brother nor his wife even remotely attractive!

I have always found the fantasy of consensual incest between adults fascinating. Although I realize that this doesn't appeal to most, just wondering if anyone would cross that line if involved in a sexual situation with a sibling since the "I've seen them naked; now how can I look at them at family gatherings" barrier would already have been broken. For the record, I don't find my brother nor his wife even remotely attractive!

I think a lot of people share that fantasy, rounder.

Have you ever been to the site Literotica? There's a whole section of erotica devoted to incestuous stories.

It's not something that floats my boat, but it must float a lot of others, because there are a lot of stories in that section.

Man, what a subject! Two sets of swingers we know are the Mrs.'s sister and husband and my 2nd cousin and her husband. We all know that we all play and they play with each other but we have not played with all of them besides hot tubing. The opportunity is there, just have not gone with it...yet.

I am surprised to see this post without people jumping on you. My wife and I have had a foursome with her sister and her husband at least four times. We have always been close since we were married.

The very first time we did anything was at our apartment before we got married and before they were married. My wife and I were 25 at the time, my sister-in-law was 21 or 22 and my brother-in-law was 25. We were at our apartment and were drinking of course. We started playing cards which developed into strip poker. Before you knew it, and I was shocked, we were all naked and laughing. My wife runs into our bedroom and calls us all in. We all jump into bed and fool around then fuck our own women right next to each other. We had boob flashes, cock flashes, and grabs, but nothing major, mainly because of our kids.

One night 25 years later, my sister-in-law suggests we get naked and get into bed. We happened to be at our house and no kids around. We had sex for four hours. It was fantastic. The girls were playing with each others tits for us and we were playing with their clits. We got some toys out and they played with themselves. We ended the evening fucking our own wives as they played with each others nipples. We fucked three times, which was unheard of.

We did it three more times after that and it got wilder every time, but have been in a lull. We are still all very good friends.

Even though it would NEVER happen, i believe, with consent all around, i would fuck her. But, since it seems that she never gives her husband any, I doubt that would ever happen.

My sister-in-law is a very sexual woman. She has been with another woman and has experimented with same room sex. According to her husband (we trade stories), she is crazy and up for anything in bed.

However, I don't think she would do anything with us and I know my wife wouldn't either.

Besides, I am not attracted to her. Sometimes she looks good and other times not so.

I've always wanted to see her naked. I don't know why but I've always wondered about it.

My one sister is a swinger with her SO, but she is first and foremost my sister so I could never go there, neither could Dog, or my sister's SO.

My other sister, sorry, I need a moment to stop laughing. I would be surprised if her and her SO have sex. My oldest sister is a bit...well...Jeez, I can't find the right words so I am going to leave that thought process for you all to finish in your own way. Keep in mind she is my sister and I love her so be nice, but cold would be a good place to start. :o

My swinger sister and I are extremely close and I would be terrified of losing what we have.

My brother and I had a chance once at a bar with an attractive blond who was hitting on both of us. She wanted both of us but he stepped down and we went home alone.

Besides, he was much more experienced in the swinging department than I. He had done the MFM, FFM, and more I am sure. He once called me while he was watching my buddy and his girl. It was 4 a.m. and he gave me a play by play.

I could get down with my sister in law. I don't know how she or the Mrs. would feel about it though, and we have not yet met her boyfriend so...

I've had fantasies about having sex (giving oral and receiving anal) with my brother-in- law. It's the bi side of me with someone that makes me feel secure...

I finally asked my wife why we haven't done another foursome with her sister. My wife says she didn't like the way she felt after the last time (we had a lot of oral sex, all of us). I said it appeared you enjoyed it. She said that is the problem. She enjoyed it too much and didn't feel it was right. She said she thoroughly enjoyed her sister licking her and giving her many orgasms. She enjoyed licking her sister, she enjoyed having two cocks in her, and she enjoyed having many orgasms. But she just doesn't feel she should. My sister-in-law keeps hounding us, she wants more.

My younger sister has and still is having sex with my husband as well as some of my male friends. I'll leave it at that.

My wife's sisters are nice people, and yes there are genetics that make them good looking. However, they are prissy snobs. Luckily the wild one (mrs.fun4ds) found me :lol:. That's just about as far as it goes :)

:nono: Yuck. I got the best one out of the bunch and seconds don't sound so great!

LOL. I know with me, I have been married to Jay since I was 18; so literally in a lot of ways we grew up together. So my brother-in-laws are more like my brothers in my mind.

Personally I just could not fathom having sex with any of my brother-in-laws. However, even if I could I would not...I know in my family there are family politics lol. You screw him, a year later you get in a fight, and all of a sudden your Mom and Aunts are dragging you to church to be cleansed of evil spirits lol. My family are hard core Catholics lol...yes I would always keep sex out of my family life for nothing more than that reason lol.

Based on published stories and personal conversations, fucking your wife's sister seems to be not too uncommon. I did fuck my wife's sister before we got married. After we got married her sis did bring up doing a foursome with us two, herself, and her hubby. Neither me nor wife was interested and so we rejected the proposal.

Anyway, swinging for sex with close family may not be the best idea since there are many other unrelated couples one can find to swap mates for sex without leaving a scar.

Guest rdy46227

FMF with wife and SIL (wife's older sister).

SIL was visiting (from across the country sans hubby), and had just a few days left before returning home. We were all sleeping in the common area, SIL in a single bed next to our double.

Occasionally wife and I used a 3-way fantasy with SIL to generate some very hot sex, and of course it came up again with SIL's visit. Wife knew SIL and I had some connection but I was never given or denied permission to take an active sexual interest in SIL.

Very early one morning I gently pecked wife goodbye while she lay in bed, and she seemed not to wake up. I turned and saw SIL laying in her bed awake, so I figured I'd give her the same. The peck turned to a real kiss, kiss turned to grope, and I ended up quietly fingering SIL off.

Then we noticed wife was watching with mild interest and didn't seem upset. After a little talking, things (re)started with myself as a bridge between wife and SIL. We rotated through the combinations for an hour or so.

That evening, wife and I talked about it, and I suspect wife and SIL had also talked privately. Afterwards, none of us ever mentioned it directly or pushed for another 3-way, nor did SIL and I ever do anything sexual again.

A bond remained from the experience. When I was alone with the sisters, or with SIL, there was generally a short kiss on the lips/full body hug for hello or goodbye. I know of no repercussions occurring after wife and I divorced many years later.

What a naughty and interesting thread....

My older sister is living with us. She has been without a man for over a year. I know she is very, very horny.

Recently, my husband has been fantasizing about satisfying her needs. When I am excited, the thought of him servicing her is erotically naughty. But, I can't get past thinking it would be really weird if he were actually to do it.

For those of you who have played with in-laws or allowed your spouse to play within your family, do you have any difficulty relating to the in-law/family member after the deed is done?

Wanting to swap mates and fuck within close family depends upon whether or not the object of desire (he/she) is physically attractive and sexually desirably. An attractive and sexy mother-in-law would be fair game for fucking though wife might object. These are natural human emotions and it seems there would be nothing wrong in satisfying your sexual urge provided both parties agree. The fly in the ointment is the complications or wrecked relationships. Also, incest is to be forbidden.

It's not unusual to have desire to for intercourse with one's SIL (brother's wife or wife's sister) provided she is physically attractive and sexually desirable.

Before we married, on one occasion I did play with would be wife's SIL. Her hubby was away and we both were watching TV. She was wearing a short skirt and let it ride up her knees showing her panties. I moved next to her on the sofa, let my hand ride up her thigh to her crotch, parted her panties and slipped my finger into her wet pussy. I caressed her clit and she had orgasm. We never fucked. Her hubby passed away few years ago. So fucking her in a threesome, her and wife, is a possibility.

SIL lived with us for 11 months before she got married. We had a wonderful (nonsexual) time together. She is now divorced. We massage each other a little in the pool while skinny dipping at night. However, she will not go for the full body massage out of the pool, even if it is to be nonsexual. She says "Dr. Phil would say not to go there," and she does whatever Dr. Phil, damn his hide, says to do.

She has a marvelous body and a wonderful personality. We have a fabulous relationship. I would love to get in her pants, but it isn't going to happen because she is afraid of the potential consequences.

I have had sex with my sister-in-law several times over the years. The wife knows about it every time and doesn't mind. Funny thing though, I don't actually get along with my SIL in a social setting we but can't help ourselves when we're alone.

Not for us, thanks. Besides the whole family thing, neither of us find the other's sibling remotely attractive.

I'm an only child and notwithstanding the outward appearance of their religion (I got the wild-child!) I have NO interest in his brother, sister-in-law, or sister. I think we'll stay on the hunt outside of the family tree.

My wife and I talked times about my brother joining in a MFM threesome the next time he came from Florida to visit. One night we all went to bed, and she and I started fucking. I asked if she would like to go ask if he would like to watch...she said yesssssssssss. When he came to the room she was using a toy fully nude. He was very much into it. I started fucking her on top. He was stroking his cock laying beside her watching her use her toy. She reached over and started stroking it for him. I came in her pussy, he came in her mouth and on her face. We rested then fucked her all night taking turns.

Now when he comes for a visit we three plan on doing a 3-way every night he is with us. All secure and no jealousy, we have done it at least a dozen times. He is discreet also and cool with it, and loves to fuck my wife or have her suck his cock. He cums in her then I fuck her at times. She loves sucking both cocks at the same time and loves double facials. We also have a hot tub and from the time we all get in nude, she is stroking both cocks at the same time the whole time in the hot tub. As long as everyone is cool with it, I think in-law sex is awesome.

GACK!! :eek: I can't even imagine having sex with in-laws or siblings.

This happened during a period of my life when I wasn't married, and did not marry either of the two women.

My girlfriend, at the time, was from Canada and went to visit her married sister there. When she returned she told me about fucking her brother-in-law under the Christmas tree when her sister was taking a bath.

Not to long after, her sister came to visit without her husband and I had sex with her while my girlfriend was in another room watching T.V.

I regret not asking if we could have a 3-some. I was just too young then to think about it.

Did I mention my girlfriend was also a nurse? Why is it that the combination of nurse and Canadian makes for a very HOT and sexually open woman?

Guest shagyd03

Finally a true discussion of the in-law sex! I have done it several times and will probably do him again...he is my hubby's younger brother. We first played as a threesome before hubby and I got married...then he moved off. He decided he would move back to Texas and try to start a life then move his family down. They lived with us for a couple of months, him visiting our bedroom at night a few times a week or early morning. It hasn't ever affected our relationship to this point except for the fact he moved back to Missouri, and I no longer get those visits from him.

My wife has a brother and a sister who live near us. The sister is older and while very attractive, is sexually very conservative - so that door is pretty well shut. However, I would love to have her!

Her husband would LOVE to have my wife. I don't think my wife would be interested in having him though.

Her brother is equally conservative. He wouldn't do anything at all with my wife - don't really think she is interested either.

However, his wife is a lot more open. While they don't swing, I'm very confident she's had a number of affairs. She has come on to me, but I'm not attracted to her and I don't think she would be discrete. Besides, having a secret affair with a sister-in-law - even though not related - would be real bad juju if anyone found out.

That's our situation

Guest shagyd03

Yeah, all have to be in sync for it to really work. If I thought for any second that my brother-in-law would one day confess our little tryst with his Gf of 5 years than I wouldn't have done it, but I'm not the only one the brothers have shared and enjoyed. They have shared a few others before me and nothing has ever came of it. So hopefully he won't reveal our little secret, he knows that when he's around with her that all is okay and I will never tell! Maybe someday she will loosen up and join us for a little escapade but until then I will enjoy him and my hubby alone without her... :facelick:

M wife's sister and husband were the first couple that we EVER played with, years ago. We went on vacation together. We all love to drink. We found out that my SIL doesn't do BJ's. Mmy wife felt so sorry for our BIL that she talked to her sister and offered to BJ him (my wife has always carried a torch for our BIL and I've always had a crush on my SIL). My SIL was all for it and green lighted her. Picture this: I'm doing my wife doggie, while she is BJ'ing our BIL. My SIL is sitting on my BIL's face. This went on for quite some time over the course of the vacation! Although it is infrequent, we still play whenever we get together.