Spoomonkey

Drunk, Stupid and MIGHT have let it slip...

He knows.

Frankly, I'd prefer to be open about it at my workplace, as I'm working at the university in one of the Humanities departments. They're a great bunch of people to work with, and the whole environment is about broadening one's horizons and expanding one's mind. If it got out, I wouldn't be concerned about my job. I would, however, be very concerned if it got back to my family, both immediate and extended. My mom is pretty die-hard about monogamy and traditional values, and our kids (they're only 8 and 10)...well lets just say that our sex life is not something that should ever have an impact on them other than for them to see that we're blissfully in love and have a secure marriage.

UPDATE!

I think all is cool. I talked to the guy and told him that I don't remember saying anything after midnight - and if I said anything offensive, I apologize. He smiled and said I was cool and didn't say anything stupid.

And that was it...

I feel better...

I am glad to hear that.

I think he knows too, but it sounds like he's not going to say anything. That's cool. :)

I think he knows too, but it sounds like he's not going to say anything. That's cool. :)

I think he knows - and the more we piece together from the night, I am pretty much positive that I told him...

I didn't dodge a bullet - I just told a really decent person.

:D