Southern Lady

Where is the kinkiest place you have had sex?

OK, I have seen the thread asking where you have done it outdoors, which turned me on, but where is the kinkiest place you have ever had sex?

• Like 1

I had sex with a girl in a nightclub, upstairs, no one around, just pulled up her skirt and unzipped my pants, and fucked her as we both were cumming, a couple walked in and saw us, they just smiled! Also in a nudist resort dance, we got in a corner and I fucked her, had to stay there awhile till my cock shrank, lol, but you could see the cum dripping down her legs when we got back out on the regular dance floor!

• Like 1

Hello all

I had my kinkiest sex so far at a swingers resort - I made sex with my wife right on the dance floor and while dancing, naked. We got hot for each other and so she bent over and I entered her from behind. It was fun fucking with a rhythm. Looking forward for another such experience. It was so wonderful. This was while everyone present was watching. When my wife and I finished sexing each other the crowd applauded us wonderfully. It was great. This was how my wife and I celebrated New Year 2004.

• Like 2

Two come to mind right offhand. The first was in the stacks of the Boston Public Library back when I was in college. Second time was a couple of years ago win our kitchen in the little refrigerator alcove, while both families ate Christmas dinner on the other side of the door.

• Like 1

On the bar on the nude island at the Couple's Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. At first, I blew hubby in front of everyone. he has a tough time cumming from a BJ but, it did get him excited that I blew hi in front of a crowd. He picked me up, laid me down on the bar, and the bartender "Scooby" and everyone else watched as we pounded away :) When it was all over, we got a round of applause and then the rest of the couples in the pool did the deed. Of course, they close the nude island at 5PM and the fun ended way too soon when Scooby's boss came over from the main property to shut us down :sad:

• Like 1

The ladies room in the upstairs bar at the Kats Meow in New Orleans. We had been on the balcony flashing and we were both so horny we couldn't wait to get back to our hotel.

• Like 1

Me and my wife are always looking for new places to enjoy each other. This year would have to be the end zone in the Horseshoe at Ohio State. It was early May on Sunday afternoon. Just me, her and her girlfriend on lookout. and it was great. She had done her hair up in pigtails and was dress as a OSU cheerleader under her coat. I had on a long football jersey that came nearly to my knees and nothing else! Just my coat and my shoes. We put our coats on the ground so we wouldn't get dirty and I fucked her doggie style right there on the Buckeyes emblem. It was cold, and wet and our cloths still got dirty, but the sex was fucking hot! We love to role play and the football player/cheerleader bit was the best one yet.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I must say my girl and I just recently had a wonderful time right at our hometown fire station. If any of you have seen the movie Backdraft you know what i am talking about. Although no one was around and i am a member of the department, and we were not interrupted by a fire call! It was extremely exciting just knowing there is a chance to be caught or a chance of that fire whistle to blow!

In the middle of nowhere in Oregon we have visited a vista point. I have fucked my dearest in doggy when a car stopped. A couple said hello and doing the same like we. Watching each other we have had a great time. Afterwards we have changed partners have had indeed great fun and said goodbye. So we have had two wonderful experiences.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

In a coat closet at a Catholic Church in the small town I grew up in.

Yes, I already know I'm going to hell. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Back stage during the Christmas show at the Methodist Church.

Small town churches are great meeting places.

• Like 1

In an elevator with the emergency stop button unpushed. The thought of being discovered or even just the elevator moving was very erotic.

• Like 1

On the back of my husbands caddy, in the middle of Texas, in the middle of the night, where we pulled off of the interstate, because we were so turned on by each other! :D

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Hubby & I have 2 spots! One was driving down a busy road, huddy drove & I "rode!" The other was when we were on our way home, could wait till we got home. The car we were driving then was way to small, Mustang GT, so we pulled over into a sports complex parking lot. I got up on the hood of our 'Stang & we went at it. It was awesome!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

In a public park one morning with 3 guys watching. Couldn't let them just stand there with hard-ons so I let them do me after hubby got done. Wow!!!!

• Hot! 3

In the net at the front of a large catamaran while on vacation at Hedo II in Jamaica. There was a large audience of naked people watching us. Someone was nice enough to give us a copy of their video of the event after we returned home. :kissface:

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

On an Airplane.

Though we were not in the air.

I work in aviation and I brought mrs naughty to work on a weekend and we went into one of the hangars and did the wild thing in the airplane.

Two of the kinkiest places Mr. J and I have had sex was...

1. Down a nature trail in a very open small shelter house at a local park. It was so exciting knowing that anyone could come walking down and catch us at any moment!

2. After going dancing one night we were so hot for each other that we had to pull over on a main highway and do it with me bent over the hood of my car. The moonlight was so bright and cars were constantly going by!

• Like 1

Before we had children my wife and I would go backpacking just about every weekend. We both love to rock climb. We went to Pine Grove State park to go hiking on the Appalachian trail. We came across a blue blaze (side trail) and figured we would check it out. To our surprise we found a cliff we did not know was there. About 50 foot down from the top was a really nice ledge. We climbed down to the ledge and figured we would have some lunch. Oh we had lunch alright :facelick: We got completely naked and were having all kinds of fun right there on the side of a cliff. About half way through our expedition we could hear some people coming up to get a view. They did get a view. Not the view they were expecting but a view none the less. They didn't say a word just peered down hoping we didn't notice they were there, and left shortly after.

• Like 1

Hueston Woods State Park in Ohio, on large rocks along the river bed below the dam, in a heavy downpour, as flood water is roaring by. Not sure why, but that was hotter than any of the multiple beaches and hotel balconies we have visited. :)

• Like 1

It could be in K-Mart parking lot next to the gas station in the back of our minivan while we were supposed to be Christmas shopping, or just off the road at many different locations, or maybe the picnic table at our hometown park, no wait maybe the hiking trails near the lake....I am going to have to think this through before I post.

• Like 1

I once toe fucked a lady friend at a table in the middle of a restuarant. She was horny so she stepped into the ladies room, removed her panties, came back to the table ,sat down spread her legs and i just toe fucked her like crazy . We had a blast and it looked like many of our fellow customers enjoyed the show! Then we went home and fucked like animals!!!!!

• Like 1

On a shale slide, on the side of the mountain overlooking Boulder, Colorado, in broad daylight. Anyone and everyone in the city could see us with or without binoculars.

We ended up 100' farther downhill from where we started. I had bloody knees; she had deep cuts on her rear and we were both immensely satisfied.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On the 15th hole of four different golf courses over a period of a few years. We'll be adding to that total.

You haven't lived until you've done it in a moving golf cart on a bumpy fairway.

• Like 1

We love to do it in open areas -the kinkiest? Main Street in Disney. Was at night, had on mini skirt and he loose fitting shorts and just sat on the bench and slowly rocked back and forth. Hard to keep a slow pace so we would not cause any attention to us. Love to do stuff like that!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Outside the Dayton, Ohio Air Force Museum in full view of Air Force One... my oldest was conceived that night!

• Like 1

Early 80's I manage a small waterbed store in a strip mall. I would pick up dates and bring them back to the store. If you looked in the window you could see us. Cost me $45.00 for dry cleaning the comforter and satin sheets, but well worth it.

Never was a good salesman and eventually lost that job but sure was fun while it lasted.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

My husband works for a mattress store

with all windows on the front

after work we turned off most of the lights, and had sex on a $35,000 massage bed.

But little did we know after we were finished and ready to leave, from the outside you could see clearly from the outside

This is a very busy congested street.

Next time I want to be under his desk while he works

• Like 1

In a plane heading to Australia with a stranger. We covered with a blanket and did it right in the seat ... the lights were out but incredibly ertotic - the true "zipless fuck".

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

two places come to mind.

1) Our daughter was in the hospital for 2 weeks. One day after work I come to let the Mrs. go home and rest but first I told her I had to take a shower in the parents waiting room. To my surprise she joined me in the shower.

2) On a horse trail against a tree. After we finished we started to walk down the trail and walked past a guy on a horse. He had the biggest grin I knew we got caught.

• Like 1

In an elevator after putting it on Stop in a high rise in New York. I don't think my then b/f was ever harder.

• Like 1

In the back of husband's truck out in a field where we were supposed to be fishing in a pond. It was a beautiful and perfect day--just loved being out in the open-no trees with the sun shining...

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

one of our kinkiest spots: under an overpass alongside the road in the fall.

Or pulling up outside someone's house in the evening when the house lights were on and getting our groove on in the car.

• Like 1

At the train station... and on the train....

it was brlliant..

we were heading home from a Swinging Party.. both very horny, and woo decided to get naked at the train station...

OMG... it was probably one of the most erotic things we have done..

WOW :lol:

• Like 1

The stair well of an apartment complex.

Floor of a radio studio during the seventh inning stretch of a Brewer's game.

• Like 1

Definitely have to be the Lawn & Garden section of our local Wal-mart. she had a skirt one so she just hiked it up, bent over and we went at it. Can you say price check? :)

• Like 1

On a beach in Queensland Australia, in broad daylight. It was on Magnetic Island, we spent 3 weeks there to clebrate paying our house off. It was warm, romantic and the chance of getting caught was enormous. She gave me a BJ, I stayed hard and we went for it. It was wonderful.

• Like 1

we once had sex in our front window....it was at night,but it was a full moon and could pretty well see everything....it was so erotic knowing people saw us fucking and we both came so hard.....we don't think our neighbours saw but wow there were alot of cars driving back and forth. :)

• Like 1

Ours was probably at the end of a street. We were running, it was late at night, the street was a dead end and we felt relatively certain that no one would show up...

She grabbed the wooden fence and I entered her from behind.

It was wildly erotic.

When we were done, her legs were too wobbly to finish the run ;)

• Like 1

At a Christmas party. Got into an elevator and put on "stop". I pulled up skirt and he had me doggie style. Then we straightened up and got off at first floor.

• Like 1