duwannaball

Why do women lie about their past?

Everyone is different.  How they perceive things in life, and for most everyone changes in acceptance,  expectations, morals, beliefs and concerns over a lifetime.

Changes in science afford society to change and expand what is acceptable.

Up until the late 50s-60s birth control was quite limited and the fear of an unwanted pregnancy was very real for women married or not.  It certainly limited women ability to explore their sexuality based on societies norms.  But did not completely stop or control all women because a number of had some sexual experience at some point in their lives.  And yes infidelity and unwanted pregnancies and unwed pregnancies did happen.  So sex happened still, just not talked about, and has been proven by DNA that women have passed their DNA via offspring more than males over the history of humankind. 

most of us lived through the changes from the 70’s to 2024.

Personally I do not think it’s anyone’s business.  Over my lifetime my experience has been in many cases the man who judges a woman’s value, relationship value based on a “body” count has enough to hide on his own.  After all, if women are having all this sex they must be having it with somebody.

And still in this modern era males always looking to get laid get a shitty attitude, judgmental on women who did the same.  And so based on that the need to not be truthful, lie, misrepresent, omit etc is a survival mode in this judgmental society.  It be like women asking men how often they masturbate.

If nothing else in this lifestyle women and men learn pretty quickly that sex as an extracurricular activity and not a relationship/love requirement opens a new world and better defines a relationship.  It not only allows women the opportunity to explore themselves but also proves a woman’s body when it comes to consensual sex/sex play has the ability to have multiple partners and for most multiple orgasms as opposed to males.   

• Like 2

IMO the double standard between men and women is still prevalent. Women who are “promiscuous” are shunned while men are just being men. In most societies the men are revered for their activities. Keep in mind it’s been relatively recent since it was acceptable for a woman to have a role outside of the home. It was only a little over a hundred years ago since women were even able to vote. That’s reason enough to be less than forthcoming. In the underdeveloped world it’s even worse. It’s a cultural recipe for denial and being less than forthcoming.

On a personal or one to one level, many women see a threat to potential future faithfulness from their partner if they disclose they had many partners. Sounds foolish in a way but I’m not even 24 hours removed from this exact conversation with my wife. We haven’t had many swinging experiences but our first shot at it came almost 15 years ago and it’s taken that long, and a 1 time incident of infidelity the day after were with two particular guys for her to volunteer the life she lived before us. 

And last I’d say it’s the reaction women have gotten from men they’ve had sex with where things didn’t work out. The old “why buy the cow when I get the milk for free” saying. On top of that there’s the overall ridicule, especially now in a social media age when women have many partners. 

On 11/13/2004 at 4:39 AM, duwannaball said:

I heard on the radio the other day that women when asked how many sexual partners they have had, usually say about 1/2 of the real number. I asked the Mrs about this and she said that sounds about right.

I'm curious if this is the case for most women in general, and if so, why lie?

Butch-

If a guy has a high body count people say things like  he's just sowing his wild oats, he's experienced, a real man's man, or boys will be boys.  But if a woman has a high body count we're called sluts, whore, and loose. Guys say we must be a loose and sloppy lay cause so many guys have been in there. We lie and fudge our numbers because Guys can't handle our body count in a mature way.  If we go out to a bar or club you have no clue how much attention we get.  Finding a sexual partner is too easy, and contrary to popular belief we do get horny.  We like sex too.  

• Like 3

On 2/16/2024 at 2:23 AM, Jamison said:

Guys say we must be a loose and sloppy lay cause so many guys have been in there.

Untrue, but even if it were, why should the body count be the determining factor?  Certainly there are monogamous married women who've had a lot more sex than women who have had a high body count, but less sex overall.

There is one woman in our swing group who has a loose vagina.  When I take her sloppy, she is really loose and provides hardly any friction.  My orgasms with her are difficult to achieve, but so intense I nearly scream and pass out.  

• Hot! 1