Guest Unregistered

Ladies only - MFM - Filled pussy

Guest Unregistered

I like it to dance very slow and naked between two naked men to feel their hard cocks kissing and touching. And I like it to have a mfm with cumshots and afterwards kissing and touching again. Last week I have done it again when we have visited a club in France. It was great and I have had multiple O.Later on I have fucked with my hubby in a group and he told me that he likes to fuck my pussy when it is filled with sperm. He was indeeed very horny and he was great. Better as I know him from home.

Ladies and sisters in sex what is your experience in this style of sex?

Susanne from Switzerland

Don't forget! The tasks of the men is to give us fun but they don't know that we are the chiefs!

Oh sweetie, that is an absolute turn on for me! LOL It's funny, though, how noone has answered this post til now. Come on guys and gals, don't be afraid to answer! I love to have a man's sweet cock sliding in and out of my kitty that's just been freshly filled with another man's cum! I personally think MORE men like it than admit it!

Guest Kiss_n_Puss
I love to have a man's sweet cock sliding in and out of my kitty that's just been freshly filled with another man's cum! I personally think MORE men like it than admit it!

You must be popular at parties since you don't ask men to use a condom.

Do the words "safe sex" ever enter into your thoughts? Do you have any idea where all of those cocks have been b4 they shoot their loads into your vagina? :nono:

Hi kiss! Indeed you are right. But be informed that many clubs in Europe, especially couples only can be entered if you have a certification from a doctor (must be 14 days old) that you are "clean".

Maggie

Hi kiss! Indeed you are right. But be informed that many clubs in Europe, especially couples only can be entered if you have a certification from a doctor (must be 14 days old) that you are "clean".

Maggie

What kind of diseases are checked for the certifications?

Maggie

But still...If you choose not to practice safe sex, that's your choice. Just don't be surprised if a "14 day old certification" just isn't that much of a guarantee of cleanliness. Just my .02 worth of opinion.

littlebit54

To all. We only want to point out what are the rules in many European clubs. It means not that we agree. I like cum but only the cum of our three friends because we know they don't visit swing clubs. And my hubby filled only the pussys of our three f- friends with his cum. And we women have no problems with it. We like it and our hubbys like it. And it is great - maybe for some of you pervers - to see how the cum is floating out.

I hope you know what I mean.

Maggie

I'm in Canada & its not just our eastern neighbors that like to slide in & out of freshly filled tight spaces. ;)

Jason.

If all was good in the world and no one could catch anything from anyone, this would be a lot of fun.

I worry too much though to ever enjoy this. I guess if we were in a Poly relationship and no more swinging were happening, we could enjoy this.

But, I love a good fantasy :)

I have a married girlfriend and just love fucking her when she is full of her husband's cum. Her pussy feels so wet and warm and I love taking my cock out of her and seeing it coated with her husband's cum. She knows how this turns me on and we do it when ever possible

• Hot! 1

You must be popular at parties since you don't ask men to use a condom.

Do the words "safe sex" ever enter into your thoughts? Do you have any idea where all of those cocks have been b4 they shoot their loads into your vagina? :nono:

What drives sanctimonious comments like this? Every time someone posts about how they enjoy something that is not "safe sex" by someone else's standards, there has to be *someone* that chides them to some degree. What's the deal with that? Isn't part of being a swinger meaning being *less* judgmental?

• Like 1

Uhhhh, I wouldn't get all that wound up over this....

I mean I see your point and all but that post was well over 3-1/2 years ago and the user's profile has since been deleted. As I see it, pretty much moot

The thought did cross my mind that "yep, there goes another persons fantasy in to the politically correct pile"

We all know the issues that are involved with swinging, and as adults we choose what we want to risk and what we want to protect. If as a group no condoms are agreed up, then who are we to argue or wag fingers at them.

The fantasy was hot, not my cup of tea, but neither is skydiving. I choose the safty of the condom and the ground. Many choose the thrill of no condom and plumeting to earth at break neck speeds.:eek:

The safe sex talk really does need to be curbed in fantasy threads, it just kills the momentum. I will practice the level of safe sex that I am comfortable with, and the rest of you do the same.

Besides how can you have a filled pussy if the guy wears a condom? Kinda makes the fantasy impossible.

Have fun.

• Like 4