Do you have a sexual bucket list? The top of my list would be on a nude beach in the Carribean with me and a fertile young woman, have raw sex with the intent to impregnate her while being surrounded by a group of onlookers, encouraging us. Please share your list.

19 hours ago, let's do it again said:

me and a fertile young woman, have raw sex with the intent to impregnate her

Creating a baby trap?  For you or her?

(I shouldn't talk.  It was unintentional I believe (Clair offered to abort) but that's what turned our woman (me) with husband and boyfriend casually playing with other single women into our poly family.  It was the best thing to happen.)

I had the fortune of playing with submissive couples, which is the activity that I enjoyed the most as a single heteroflexible male.

But my biggest fantasy is to have a wife or girlfriend who is also dominant (or a switch) and both of us dominating a sub couple. I always thought of a scene in which my wife is forcing the couple to service me orally while she berates and (consensually) humiliates them. The thought of having a dominant woman with me as a team turns me on without belief.

Sexual bucket list? I’m 76 and I’ve lived in real life pretty much all the sexual acts and combinations I fantasized about when I was young and middle-aged. And a few I hadn’t. 😉😂

I’m grateful I remain sexually active, and am sometimes able to revisit a few of those bucket-list items with a short list of single and couple FWBs.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, couplers said:

Creating a baby trap?  For you or her?

(I shouldn't talk.  It was unintentional I believe (Clair offered to abort) but that's what turned our woman (me) with husband and boyfriend casually playing with other single women into our poly family.  It was the best thing to happen.)

Your men are fortunate to be caught in the baby traps they live with. LOL, I envy the position that they are in ! I don't hide the fact with any of my partners that I intend to impregnate them if I hand them a condom, ( which I do everytime,) and they decline to put it on me. I visited Jamaica in 2016 and met a British woman and she told me she was ovulating and wanted me to go raw, if that's a baby trap I  walked right into it !

Posted (edited)

Sometimes it becomes inevitable if one is in polyamory relationship, just like couplers.

Edited by kittyswinger

Posted (edited)

I think over our past experiences not much of any activity we were interested in we didn’t experience if not just once than multiple times.

If I could wish for anything I would say having continual more poly based relationships with a few of our past lovers or similar long term with others.  We had couples and singles/solo FWB and poly relationships that lasted years.  These were the best.  Not just sex but emotionally, intellectually, adventurous and physically compatible.  Enter active open feelings sexually adventurous mutually sharing intimate friends/lovers.  

there is a female couple that for several years we enjoyed FFM/MF-FM relationship that has waned some due to distance and circumstances.  I miss our mutual sharing.  Not two on me but a three way pleasuring each other and me pleasuring both of them at the same time.   

I greatly miss our poly based relationships.

Edited by Billygoat
Typo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Your men are fortunate to be caught in the baby traps they live with.

7 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

Sometimes it becomes inevitable if one is in polyamory relationship, just like couplers.

We in our family are all lucky things turned out as they have. 

But

11 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I don't hide the fact with any of my partners that I intend to impregnate them ... and met a British woman and she told me she was ovulating and wanted me to go raw,

None of us would have wanted to make a baby and endure the consequences of raising a child with just anyone we fucked.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Billygoat said:

Not just sex but emotionally, intellectually, adventurous and physically compatible.  Enter active open feelings sexually adventurous mutually sharing intimate friends/lovers.

These are not just things that I like, but need to initiate a sexual relationship.  Strangely, definitely with a man but less so for me with a woman.  And it's fine for me if David or Red engages in a purely sexual relationship with another woman; that's something I can appreciate.  If it were Lora or Clair, however, it would trouble me.

I can't explain it, but it's the way I am.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1