Billygoat

PSA - Lubrication Is A Must!

Lubricants are a must, it goes without saying, but…..

Every woman is different for self lubricating before penetration.  Level of foreplay, excitement, point of time during her cycle, health, frequency, penis size, condom/toy use, age just to point out a few.  You can never have too much.  Also it should be a lubricant that has been proven safe to use and works for her, for her comfort and to heighten her moment.  Used with a condom it will help greatly to keep the condom on and not pulled off during active thrusting.  Also allows for a more comfortable withdrawal after completion without that pulling sensation as no fluid has been left inside her.

Very important when using toys, a must with larger toys and large erect penises.  

Just spoke with a late thirties couple new in the lifestyle, a handful of experiences over the past year.  They just experienced an ER visit two weeks ago.  The short story is they watched a very endowed man with a woman in an open room at a party and both found it exciting and had an interest to maybe try this.  They thought it would be fun to try acting this out in roll play to see what her limits might be by trying different sized life like dildos.  A trip to the store and they acquired four that appealed to her.  

Two Sundays back they had the house with no kids and decided to have a hot time together experimenting.  For the most part, the time they had was quite pleasurable, according to both. when using the third selection, which was a bit thicker, and longer she had experienced a little bit of discomfort but with her husband using his tongue on her while applying the toy, and a gentle, thrusting motion, she experienced a rather strong orgasm, and this excited both of them very much.  The last toy was over 10 inches long, and very thick in comparison to the previous three (many times this size is purchased more as a gag gift). Unfortunately, in their excited state things were rushed a bit. when he finally worked the end, just barely inside her rather than pausing she jumped audibly with discomfort and he pushed this large appendage deep with one thrust.  Total fail. Her body was not ready for it at all.  The toy bottomed out painfully and the lack of lubrication added to the discomfort for her.  Lack of additional lubrication, lack of controlling his excited action to her caused her a great amount of pain. According to her it almost felt like something torn inside her. They then spent the next, according to them hours, trying to remove that item of discomfort from her only to discover with every attempt, it was highly uncomfortable for her, and as she described, felt like a pulling inside her.  With this being a life like extra large dildo it did not “deflate“ allowing for more comfortable extraction.  They did not use any lubrication. There was not a condom on the toy, which probably would’ve helped with removal if the condom was lubricated.  They spent quite a lot of time, trying to get her to relax enough to remove the toy which after sometime they did successfully, but not without a lot of discomfort on her part.  She was in so much discomfort and it was not settling down that they ended up making a trip to the ER. After finally being seen and having the embarrassing discussion with a young doctor, she was examined they found some tearing and bruising inside her.

A bottle of AstroGlide or similar lubricant used liberally on her, in her and on the toy And much better control on her husband’s part could have made this a better experience And possibly have avoided the outcome they experienced.

The same holds true if she was going to experience a larger live erect penis, which most likely would’ve been covered with a condom.  So, again lots of lube, can’t use enough or too much.  It can make the difference completely on wether it is an experience of a lifetime or highly regrettable. 

Inexperience, lack of additional lubricants and lack of control on his part caused his wife to go from a fun sexual experience/exploration to being in pain, fearful, embarrassed and in a great deal of discomfort for ten days.

The wetter, the warmer…..add lubricant anyway.  The slipperier the better.  This should have the ease of a slip ‘n slide.  

Added input or experiences?

• Like 2

In response to several PMs we received, here are our "go to" resources:

1. Sex Blankets. We are partial to the Liberator Fascinator Throws. They are fluid proof, they wash easily, they come in a variety of sizes and colors. We have several mini's as sit-upons when no one is wearing clothes; the travel size is convenient for ... home use and travel; and the king size is on one of our king-size beds. 

https://www.liberator.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fascinator+throw

2. Lubricant. We like the Sliquid Organics, and prefer the simplest, base version. 

https://sliquid.com/shop/all-intimate-lubricants/natural-sliquid-organics/

These are personal choices. What matters is what works for you. 

On 5/1/2024 at 6:23 AM, Billygoat said:

Every woman is different for self lubricating ...  You can never have too much.

There have been several times that I've been so excited and got so wet it was embarrassing.  Like I peed my pants.

We don't use toys, but both sides need lots of lube for bum sex.

On 5/1/2024 at 7:27 AM, Fundamental Law said:

Sex is messy.

That's one of the things about it that turns me on, especially FMF threesomes - the mixture of fluids produced by MF mating, the sexual products of their bodies.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned coconut oil as a lube. I was under the impression that coconut oil caused UTI's in women due to the sugar content, but the last 2 women that I had intercourse with used coconut oil as a lube. I enjoyed the coconut oil, but I recommend a shower after finished. I never have used it , but a female coworker told me that her and a boyfriend used shampoo in a pinch when having anal sex.