I want to know if you ever had a partner that you had sex with, and it felt different than any others that you had? Let me give you a couple of examples that I have had. First is a lady that gave me blow jobs that felt different and it was like she held it in her mouth different or at an angle. Second was a lady that I still have intercourse with, I will enter her vagina and she gets so excited that her vagina will force my penis out and it is so much that you can't finish inside her. Do you have any partners that just have a different feel when having sex with them?

All women are great experiences and each different than the other. So many experiences but a few do stand out.

I have had two experiences with two different women that had a unique ability to grasp/grip (not sure how to phrase this) my cock while I was inside her. She was a full figured woman and a snug fit to begin with.  She could do this in missionary position with her legs back like butterfly wings.  While thrusting and grinding she would raise her head and shoulders partially off the bed like a slight sit up.  Her vaginal canal would feel like it grasped the full length of me.  If you were not ready for it she could push you out of her.  She would do this every so often and could make a guy cum quicker.  It was her thing to do as you start to orgasm she would grip you and hold on as you orgasm heightening the experience.  She could also do this squatting on your cock.  In this position she could continually grip the length of your cock as she bounced up and down on her ankles.   It felt like she was trying to push my cock back into me.  I usually can go for 15 - 20 minutes but with her she had the ability and control to make me cum in 8 - 12 minutes and giggle as she did it.   She was a great playmate for several years.

The second woman was an older woman who could do the same while in a squatting position similar to a crab walk.  She loved to spend a lot of time playing and changing positions but when she wanted to make you cum that was her signature go to position.

There was a wonderful woman that I knew for many years that was very aggressive orally.  She created suction with her mouth and press her tongue against your shaft and took great pride making men cum quickly.  And she really enjoyed doing it.  She would wreck many men at a party and laugh about it.  

• Hot! 1

Actually we did talk about that.  I thought kegals but she said no.  She thought all women could do that and did not discover what she did was unique until after they got into the swinging lifestyle and a couple of partners she played with were quite impressed.   Nobody, she had Benin before her husband ever said anything about it being unique and highly pleasurable.  While she was dating and later married her husband, he always made a big deal out of it. He thought it was fantastic, of course but she always assumed that that’s just the way all women were.  I also asked her if she felt anything different while doing it other than bearing down. It’s more of a feeling of control, that she’s in control of the man she is with that heightens her pleasure.  

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

3 hours ago, Billygoat said:

I have had two experiences with two different women that had a unique ability to grasp/grip (not sure how to phrase this) my cock while I was inside her.

I continued to have occasional sex for several decades with my high-school girlfriend. At some point she learned to be able to squeeze her partner’s cock with her vagina. She could do that kind of rhythmically in a way that was both interesting and quite stimulating. She couldn’t bring me to orgasm unless she also moved her pelvis up and down as well, but she told me she had other partners she could make cum without doing anything but squeeze them that way with her vagina.

• Hot! 1

Generally I love being with women with different body types. Don't get me wrong. I think my wife is hot and I LOVE her body, but i like all kinds of ladies and body types -  and my wife definitely enjoys a variety of men.

If we were all the same this LS would be no fun!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Generally I love being with women with different body types. Don't get me wrong. I think my wife is hot and I LOVE her body, but i like all kinds of ladies and body types -  and my wife definitely enjoys a variety of men.

If we were all the same this LS would be no fun!

I don't think it's as much body style as it is technique. In my experience as I listed earlier, the partner that kept pushing my cock out of her vagina when she was orgasming and the one that gave me a different feeling blow job it was technique. Still don't know what they did, but it was different than other partners that I had been with.

Viva La Difference. The reason to have sex with others is that each is a different feel even if it’s just imagined. I know I feel the difference when going in or when feeling them orgasming. Honey tells me she kegels with me in her which I feel. Some women ripple when cumming, some just clamp down, some are wetter, and some will release. The biggest differences are in blow jobs. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Posted (edited)

For me, what I love about the lifestyle is not the difference in body parts among my partners, but their overall attitude and approach to sexual activities.  The way each man (or woman) and I fuck is different and thrilling. 

Although looking at it and thinking about it from the other side, I wonder how other women feel to Red and David: 

16 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Some women ripple when cumming, some just clamp down, some are wetter, and some will release.

That makes me jealous, which I like.

16 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

The biggest differences are in blow jobs.

Really?  Do you mean to completion?  For us blowjobs are almost always foreplay, getting a good erection.  Especially when the guy needs to provide round two.

Edited by couplers

On 4/25/2024 at 5:16 AM, Billygoat said:

a unique ability to grasp/grip (not sure how to phrase this) my cock while I was inside her.

It's been the opposite for me. One of the women in our group has a loose pussy to start with, and when I have sloppy seconds with her it's a teasing, no friction, slight pull. She makes me really work for me to cum, but when I do my orgasm is so intense it's mind numbing.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:09 PM, let's do it again said:

I don't think it's as much body style as it is technique. In my experience as I listed earlier, the partner that kept pushing my cock out of her vagina when she was orgasming and the one that gave me a different feeling blow...

My overall experience with blowjob technique is that some ladies definitely have serious skills while others don't.  But blowjobs are kinda like pizza. Even when it's bad it's still pretty good 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2024 at 6:39 AM, couplers said:

For me, what I love about the lifestyle is not the difference in body parts among my partners, but their overall attitude and approach to sexual activities.  The way each man (or woman) and I fuck is different and thrilling. 

Although looking at it and thinking about it from the other side, I wonder how other women feel to Red and David: 

That makes me jealous, which I like.

Really?  Do you mean to completion?  For us blowjobs are almost always foreplay, getting a good erection.  Especially when the guy needs to provide round two.

I want to know if Red, David or Joe feel any different while having intercourse with you ? I called my favorite girl and I asked her about me and she said that with me , she can really feel me swell and spasm right before I ejaculate inside her. She never gives me a blowjob to completion, she always wants me to plant the seed. She told me that she only had one man that was much bigger and she laughed that what he had in size he lacked in personality. 

On 4/28/2024 at 12:34 PM, let's do it again said:

I want to know if Red, David or Joe feel any different while having intercourse with you ?

Yes they do and in every way, from entry to orgasm and withdrawal, and everything in between.  And I really appreciate the differences, both their physical characteristics and how they do it.  The differences are something to savor.

Equally too with the women with whom I exchange orgasms, different, different, different. 

• Like 1

People talk about different... I've got another angle on this.

When my wife and I got into the lifestyle, we discovered over several partners that the SOUNDS she makes are different with every partner. It's not intentional. It's just how it comes out. I found this intriguing and fun to experience as an observer :)

I had a friend from high school who married young, just a year out of high school. He'd been married about three years when we had a discussion about differences in women. By this point, I'd had sex with four different women. For him, it was just his wife. He asked me "Is it any different with other women?" I didn't have the heart to tell him it was always different with each woman.

9 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

the SOUNDS she makes are different with every partner.

Agreed.  Not only is each partner different, but also is each pairing.  It struck me the first time I saw David with another woman, it was almost disturbing that she had him in another state. 

As to sounds, the big difference is how much more vocal women are than men, both loudness and variety of songs that are sung.

• Like 2

There have been times when I've heard my wife moaning with other men and thought "who is making that noise?" Just to turn around and see it's my own wife 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

17 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

"who is making that noise?" Just to turn around and see it's my own wife

Every player plays the instrument differently.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, couplers said:

Every player plays the instrument differently.  

Some instruments are longer than others. 😆

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

Some instruments are longer than others. 😆

Some are straight like an oboe, some curved like a bassoon.

• Haha 2

Besides the different feel, I enjoy the different smell and taste of women. I enjoy a woman who hasn't shower for 24 hours more than a freshly showered woman, save the shower for after the sex !